RICHARD S.

Maplewood, MN
Toyota Avalon
11/15/2016
Personal and Professional
This was my first experience with Maplewood Auto Service and was most impressed with the quality of the service.
Chris L. from Maplewood Auto Service responded on 11/18/2016

Thanks Ernie! Hope to see you again soon.

TN
Todd N.
MN
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Todd said this business was fair.
Chris L. from Maplewood Auto Service responded on 11/18/2016

Thank you Todd. We appreciate the business and hope to see you again.

LH
Laurie H.
Maplewood, MN
11/10/2016 Category: Service
Laurie said this business was able to get her in on short notice and the repairs were done quickly and well.
Chris L. from Maplewood Auto Service responded on 11/18/2016

Thank you Laurie! We look forward to seeing you again!

ES
Ed S.
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Ed said this business does the work correctly the first time.
Chris L. from Maplewood Auto Service responded on 11/18/2016

Thanks again Ed. We appreciate the repeat business.

Cheryl S.
Dodge Journey
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Cheryl said she would recommend the business for service.

Thank you Cheryl!

SL
Sydney L.
Woodbury, MN
11/03/2016
Great fast service!!
I called and spoke to Chris. He was able to get my car in for a brake job and got me my car back by the next day. The brakes work just fine now, and they also did an oil change. No upselling. No funny business...I will most certainly be back. Also--the shuttle service is a great perk. I think I found my new local mechanic!!
Chris L. from Maplewood Auto Service responded on 11/18/2016

Thank you for the awesome review Sydney! We look forward to working with you in the future!

JESSE S.
Mazda 3
11/02/2016
Mazda 3
They took the time to sort out the numerous problems with my vehicle. It went from unsafe to drive to a smooth ride. I was involved with the details throughout the task of making my vehicle drive able again.
Maplewood Auto Service T. from Maplewood Auto Service responded on 11/03/2016

Thank you Jesse! As always, the safe operation of your vehicle is our #1 priority.