Marc Phillips Automotive Service

Leah M.
New Boston, NH
05/05/2021
Awesome Customer Service!!
I brought my car in for new tires and had a specific brand in mind. Jason took time to educate me on other options that were less money and had positive customer feedback. If that wasn't enough, a couple weeks after my service, Jason called to tell me the tires had a rebate offer. He submitted it for me and mentioned I'd receive a gift card in the mail. Even bare bones customer service is hard to find these days, but Marc Phillips goes above and beyond.

BF
BRUCE F.
Goffstown, NH
10/11/2011
repair to truck
Always a pleasure doing business with you.
Thank you and your daughter for going after the key... Bruce Frans

KC
KIMBERLY C.
09/08/2011
Job well done.
I was very pleased with my experience. Very friendly and explained in detail what is to be done and why.

AF
thanks for everything

STEVEN W.
08/28/2011
truck repair
great service very professsional and competitive pricing.very pleased

JAMES D.
08/25/2011
Not stranded for long
My alternator quit working on my way home Friday afternoon. I got it to the shop (barely), and they kindly transported me home. It was fixed by Monday morning.

STEVEN W.
NH
07/15/2011
2002 avalanche
great job thats why you leave it to the professionals