Mazda CX-5
06/21/2019
Best place in town for car services
This place is great! They are honest, professional and knowledgeable. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Rodrigo R.
06/13/2019
Easy scheduling, great staff and comfortable waiting area
Scheduling an oil change for my vehicle was extremely easy, and I got a time that was very convenient for me. Waiting area is clean and extremely comfortable. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommend.

CL
Charles L.
Chrysler 300
06/13/2019
Friendly and comfortable
Service was completed as expected, Wanda is very nice and the waiting area is pleasant.

Rodrigo R.
Jeep Patriot
05/31/2019
A true 21 Century Garage
Modern, organized, clean facility with exceptional costumer service. Highly recommended.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you, Rodrigo. We appreciate the time you took to make this review. I love the title!

RP
Ray P.
Ram Pickup
05/21/2019
THERE DEPENDABILITY , EXPERIENCE AND FRIENDLYNESS.
WHAT CAN I SAY. QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, DEPENDABILITY AND YOU LEAVE WITH A FEELING OF BEING SECURE WITH THE WORKMANSHIP. THANKS, RAY

BD

RP
Ray P.
05/08/2019
Wanda does it.
It's a joint effort, wanda,rick and Jeff make motorcars what it is today. Thanks for all these good years and more to come. Ray and dawn.

Michele B.
Lincoln MKX
05/03/2019
Always a pleasure
Not only is Motorcar the best place to care for our cars, the people make it even better. And when traveling, a call to Wanda with a question about the car, eases my mind. Can't imagine going anywhere e lil se...

BD

Alton, NH
Toyota Tundra
04/26/2019
Great place for repairs
Motorcar Alternatives is the place to get your car worked on, whether it’s regular maintenance or a difficult problem. Rick, Jeff and Wanda know there business, but they aren’t afraid to recommend another qualified repair shop if it’s better for the customer. I highly recommend them.

HP
Helen P.
04/25/2019
Great people to work with!!
Great people to work with. They are very knowledgeable and let me know what I needed in repairs and gave me options.
I would definitely refer them to my friends and family.

PS
Patrick S.
Hooksett, NH
Kia Sorento
04/24/2019
Office / tech writer Wanda, exceptional communication. Responsive and creative in the shop (solving a mouse infestation in filters). Quality work and vehicle history data. Thanks

Jack B.
04/24/2019
excellent service and staff
knowledgeable and experienced staff about doing what they do best which is maintaining and servicing cars.

PB
Pat B.
04/23/2019
Always a cut above the rest!
In my busy world, the last thing I want to be concerned about is the safety and dependability of my vehicle. For many years now, I have left that all in the very capable hands of Ric, Wanda and Jeff.
Thanks for giving me peace of mind and a great ride.

Allenstown, NH
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019
Been going to shop for 20 years . Ric and Wanda are awesome .

PB
Pat B.
03/16/2019
Only the best
When there's no time for doing things over again, I trust Rick to do things right the first time.

Janine G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/09/2019
Friendly staff, excellent maintenance.
Brought my son's car in for inspection and nice to know a complete check and maintenance was done even though the car has seen nicer times the mechanics are in top condition. Glad he is bringing the car to them, I have been going to Rick for a long time. Motor Alternatives are great and don't get me started on Wanda:)

Michele B.
Lincoln MKX
03/09/2019
Ric and Wanda make Motorcar special
As always, Ric and Wanda make the difference at Motorcar... the techs provide excellent service for all of our cars, never fail... but Ric and Wanda welcome us like family and take such good care of us and our vehicles. I can't imagine going anywhere else!

Mark B.
Allenstown, NH
03/06/2019
Easy peasy
I am a long time customer. I keep going back because of the quality of the work performed and the honesty of the staff. It's always fixed the first time and and I never get any " surprises " when I pick up my vehicle.

Carl C.
Goffstown, NH
Kia Sorento
03/02/2019
Awesome Service
Best independent service garage in the area! They tell it like it is, and perform the highest quality service!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 03/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give a review. We appreciate your honesty and loyalty.