DA
Alton, NH
Toyota Tundra
04/16/2021
Knowledgeable mechanics
Ric and crew are very knowledgeable and accommodating. I really love the loaner cars. Best mechanics I’ve used in a long time.

Robert M.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/09/2021
Honesty, Integrity, Quality of Workmanship
Rick and his team have given our family excellent service for many years. Between offering loaner vehicles to texting you updates on the servicing progress, they are always professional, curtious, and
happy to assist you.
Thank goodness we found them!
Rob and Linda- Hooksett, NH

Thomas B.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/08/2021
Honesty and Integrity
An honest review of your vehicle. Options on how and what should be fixed or a list based on priority to focus on down the road. Handle little problems before they become expensive problems. After hours dropoff and pickup, digital payment options and loaner cars.... hassle free, insightful auto repair!

PB
Pat B.
04/05/2021
The Best
Motorcar is the best alternative to those who promise top quality service at a great price but fall far short.

Robyn C.
New Boston, NH
03/29/2021
Professionalism
I have been take my car to Motorcar Alternatives for years. Rick and his crew are very honest, very professional and very friendly. They believe in safety first no matter what. Highly recommended!!

Chevrolet Traverse
03/16/2021
They make it easy
The entire staff, from the front desk to the mechanics, make it easy to get my car maintained or fixed. Their free rentals (just pay for gas) are a awesome, and they have gone the extra mile to help me out last minute. Thank you!

Jack B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/16/2021
rating
Exceptional and amazing service provided by this facility.

Mark B.
Allenstown, NH
03/11/2021
Long time customer.
Been going here for almost 20 years and I always feel like they want to earn my business. Excellent quality work and very safety conscious. A shop that truly values customers. Also free loaner cars ! Quality and convenience is what makes thus the place I bring my vehicle to.

RP
Ray P.
Ram Pickup
03/02/2021
Saves ray.
What can I say motor car saves the day. Thank you rick, jeff and of course your new helper, Jess.

Jennifer D.
Candia, NH
02/25/2021
Never disappoints
I’ve never had a bad experience at Motorcar Alternatives. I’ve been taking my vehicles here for years. Fair, honest and top notch work. When I picked my car up today after inspection-they had even washed it! Everyone is professional and friendly. Willing to answer questions and give recommendations.

HP
Helen P.
02/25/2021
Repairs to my car
Rick and Jeff and Jessica work well to get my repairs taken care of in a timely manner.
Always satisfied with the work being done on my car.

Cheryl B.
02/12/2021
Amazing repair shop
A honest, knowledgeable, affordable repair shop. Really clean, does not smell like garage. They have a lot of pride in their work and communication along the way!

Michele B.
Bedford, NH
02/02/2021
As always...
The service provided by Motorcar is exceptional, as always. Their quality work goes above and beyond, and the front office service is second to none.

PM
Pam M.
Nissan JUKE
02/01/2021
Always personable and ready to help with your auto needs. Been a customer for about 19 years. Love the option of using a loaner car without a hassle. You are always informed about the services needed and costs at the present and upcoming to keep your auto in top shape.

01/30/2021
Easy!
Ric and his team make everything easy! From being able to schedule online to contactless drop off and pick up. I can trust their recommendations and know I’m getting reasonable pricing. It’s the only place I bring my cars now.