RZ
Richard Z.
09/17/2020
The best auto service in a 20 mile radius. They are spot on friendly. Their pricing is competitive or better. Their work is out standing. The only complaint I have, there wasn't any mini snicker's bars there.

Carl C.
Goffstown, NH
Kia Sorento
09/12/2020
I always receive great service here. They have great manufacturer recommendations for what my car needs and they always give me great advice.

Derry, NH
Nissan Pathfinder
09/11/2020
Quick fix
Great local business. Quick and courteous service

Rodrigo R.
Auburn, NH
09/09/2020
Consistently reliable, professional and competent
My family relies on Motorcar Alternatives for all of our automotive repairs and maintenance. The service is always outstanding, the prices fair and the quality unsurpassed.

Michele B.
Bedford, NH
Lincoln MKX
09/08/2020
Always a great place
Even in these difficult days, where something as simple as a car inspection requires more effort, it is nice to know that Motorcar and Ric are there as always. It's a pleasure to know our cars receive the best service and there is the enjoyment of a few minutes conversation.

08/28/2020
Peace of mind
I always leave with peace of mind rather than giving them a piece of my mind.

Marge B.
Mazda CX-5
08/05/2020
first visit
For the past 5 years I have taken my car to the dealer where I bought my car. However, it has been more difficult to get there and more expensive. My son suggested Motorcar as a place that does good work at a fair price. So I went and he was correct. Motorcar fixed my brakes and did the usual oil change, etc. There is an app that keeps you informed as work is done. The work was completed that day and the price was very fair. I am very happy with my car and its condition. I will definitely return.

Derry, NH
Nissan Pathfinder
07/24/2020
Routine oil
Quick and friendly service.

Rodrigo R.
Auburn, NH
07/22/2020
Best shop in town!
Motorcar Alternatives is the only shop I trust with my familie’s vehicles. Rick and Jeff are true masters of their craft, and the costumer service is par none. Highly recommended to anyone in search of up-to-date, professional and fair-priced vehicle repair and maintenance.

Jack B.
07/16/2020
excellent service and staff
I have been doing business with Motorcar Alternatives for at least 10 years and I was never disappointed with any of the services they provide.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Jack. It means a lot to us that our customers are happy.

CD
Christina D.
Volvo XC70
07/15/2020
So easy to schedule and information is well informed.
I love the no contact pick up, with key in the lockbox outside. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable.

EC
Erin C.
New Boston, NH
07/14/2020
Consistency & Fairness
Very unsatisfied with service and inability to remain fair and consistent. Would not give me an inspection sticker because my tires go beyond my fender, absolutely fine - i get it! However, how did my best friend's vehicle get an inspection sticker a few weeks prior even though her tires also go beyond the fender. If your going to hold true to the "penny" rule then you need to hold true across the board and not pick and choose. Consistency and fairness is the foundation of a strategic business model and how a business should be run - unfortunately this business has missed the boat big time.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 07/14/2020

We are sorry you feel you were treated unfairly regarding your tires and inspection. We never started an inspecton on your vehicle because we knew that the tires would not pass, thus avoiding you a rejection. There has been a long standing unwritten guide that many shops have gone by that a little tire beyond the fender was ok. We were visited by the State last week for an audit and got a clean bill of health. One of the things discussed was the crackdown the State was doing regarding wide tires and that we were not allowed to pass any vehicle where tires extend beyond the fender. We are very sorry this has caused you distress, but our hands are tied by the State and their rules/interpretations. While these interpretations have changed over the years, we have always remained consistent with our commitment to do the right thing by our customers.

HP
Helen P.
07/08/2020
Rick you and Jeff are great people to work with!
Rick, you and Jeff are great people to work with. I've already recommended my sister to you. And you know I talked to my daughter about you also.

AG
Abraham G.
Londonderry, NH
06/23/2020
Excellent service as always!
I appreciate motorcar alternatives because they show good care and empathy to their customers. I'm a young driver without much experience in owning and maintaining a car, and they've been very helpful and patient answer all my questions, even though I have a lot 😂 they sent out a reminder in the main for next suggested serviced and do by dates which made it very easy for me to know when and why I needed to get my car maintained. More than just replace my rear breaks they also painted them to prevent rust, which will help resale later
Their prices are reasonable, service is great, and work is terrific.

Robyn C.
New Boston, NH
Ram 2500
06/22/2020
Fantastic customer service
Always pleasant and friendly. Very honest about their work and compassionate about their customers.