Richard S.
07/21/2021
Top Notch Service as always
Today's visit was the reason I take my business to them. Had the brake caliper on the right rear replaced in Jan 2019. Fast forward, about a week ago. Noticed the car pulling a bit to the right again. Found the same wheel quite hot and with that smell it makes.
Contacted Kathy at Motorcar, explained the car only had 9k miles on it since that date it was fixed due to Covid.
Ric said to bring it in. Same caliper had failed again. Motorcar replaced the part, no charge.

Brooke M.
Honda Civic Si
06/29/2021
Easy and fast.
I had to have a few things done to my car, and get a rental car while my car was being worked on. I could not come in for the opening time for Motorcar Alternatives. I called them and they had me use their system so that I could get a courtesy vehicle from them before their opening hours. It’s really nice that this vehicle cost nothing but the gas to fill it up after each use!!! I’m always pleased with the service at Motorcar Alternatives provides and the price is not bad either.

RJ
Richard J.
Auburn, NH
06/26/2021
Good Job
No complaints always good service

06/25/2021
A Great Place to do Business
The folks at Motorcar are knowledgeable, professional, courteous, friendly and Honest. They will get to the bottom of the issue - no bandaid/trial and error approaches here.

I have never had a problem with them in nearly 15 years. I highly recommend them to take care of your vehicles.

Cheryl B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/16/2021
Awesome service, caring and reliable
Great service... best place for reliable service!

HP
Helen P.
06/10/2021
Team is thorough in there work
Always great service. They always make my car dependable for me. They check everything in my car. I travel a lot so I know my car is in good shape when I take it to Motorcar alternatives.

Mike L.
06/09/2021
Great work
Took right away the same day

RP
Ray P.
Ram Pickup
05/18/2021
INSPECTION
ITS THE PEOPLE AND THE QUALITY OF WORK THEY DO. I LEAVE THERE VERY CONFIDENT OF MY VEHICLES PERFORMANCE. SO MY HATS OFF TO RICK,JEFF AND OF COURSE JESSY...THANKS

Chevrolet Traverse
05/15/2021
great customer service
great customer service, complete work, free loaner car. appreciate this place!

Donna R.
05/07/2021
Great service with a friendly attitude. Doesn't get any better than Motorcar Alternatives.

Marge B.
Mazda CX-5
04/29/2021
Trusted
This was my fourth visit in 2 years. The work was done well and as promised. There were no surprises. I had transportation problems so it was provided. I trust them to do the job in an economical and professional manner.

Jeff & Lisa C.
Candia, NH
04/16/2021
It's all about trust
For nearly 15 years now we have taken our vehicles, and camper trailer, to Motorcar Alternatives. Ric and his crew always do a superb job, and they take the time to carefully explain the details of maintenance and repair, with safety always being their top concern. We have always appreciated their exceptional professionalism and dedication to establishing trust across the years. Motorcar Alternatives has earned our highest recommendation year after year.

DA
Dave A.
Alton, NH
Toyota Tundra
04/16/2021
Knowledgeable mechanics
Ric and crew are very knowledgeable and accommodating. I really love the loaner cars. Best mechanics I’ve used in a long time.

Robert M.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/09/2021
Honesty, Integrity, Quality of Workmanship
Rick and his team have given our family excellent service for many years. Between offering loaner vehicles to texting you updates on the servicing progress, they are always professional, curtious, and
happy to assist you.
Thank goodness we found them!
Rob and Linda- Hooksett, NH

Thomas B.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/08/2021
Honesty and Integrity
An honest review of your vehicle. Options on how and what should be fixed or a list based on priority to focus on down the road. Handle little problems before they become expensive problems. After hours dropoff and pickup, digital payment options and loaner cars.... hassle free, insightful auto repair!