Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91

WB
Willie B.
Hyattsville, MD
02/18/2019
Brakes are all set
Came out they were able to get my brakes done are you sees guys before they were great back then that great today and I’ll continue to use me today let me down

AJ
Ashley J.
Columbia, MD
02/18/2019
These guy are the best
They came out they were very professional and I got my window up I joined the service is very polite friendly and now will be use in service again thanks Mars to cars

ST
Steven T.
01/28/2019
Sunroof repair
Mars2cars came out and fix my sunroof saved me time and money I’m back on the road and very happy

AE
Alec E.
01/27/2019
Best mobile Auto repair company
this is a very unique way to get your car repair they come to you they bring all the equipment in the parts I love the service will continue to use them

BJ
Bruce J.
Fort Washington, MD
01/25/2019
They did my brake
Strange God Mars the cars came out the dip my breakthrough with my day off the got me squared away and now backup and running these guys are great way to get your car fixed we don't have a lot of time take it to

John T.
01/22/2019
Car wont start
Mars2cars will make a splash in the dmv because of great customer service and they know cars .and has a way with these stuff

IR
Ikwan R.
Bethesda, MD
01/22/2019
Best service
These guy are they came out with back on the road happy that I called them

Lester L B.
01/21/2019
Excellent service I think I found my new mechanics the personal data
I called these guys I saw the number online they had great reviews they came out got me back on the road I'm very satisfying will continue to use his company I think I will be using these guys for a long long time

CJ
Cris J.
Bowie, MD
12/28/2018
SCAMMERS!
***DO NOT USE THEM!*** They are nothing but SCAMMERS! The positive reviews on here must be coming from their friends and family because there is NO WAY that these people know what they're doing. Last year they charged us almost $450.00 for a starter THAT THEY NEVER INSTALLED! They hot-glued some wires together to force the starter to start. We just purchased a new starter from the dealership and got another mechanic to install it and the truck is now working. We have started the process for legal actions upon Mars2Cars. I would give them a 0 out of 5 but the website won't let me.

Simon S.
Laurel, MD
11/16/2018
These guys are great
My tire came off I had been come out and put my Lowe's back when they wore very tight tight they were very polite courteous in the got the job done and now back on the road

Sharon W.
District Heights, MD
10/15/2018
Not happy with Mars2Cars
i received service to fix my starter on 9/26/18. My truck is now having the same problem and I can not reach no one, which is bad nosiness. My daughter went to the address this morning(10/15/18), and no one or nothing is at the address. All the listed numbers say mailbox is full and the only number that is not full have not responded. I will be seeking legal action for the $400 dollars I spent for what seems to be nothing.

Rasha R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
10/04/2018
NEVER AGAIN
The 1 star is for the initial customer service from Eddie and Ken; but the service of Oladayo was SUBPAR. My car wouldn’t start and I thought it was the battery. I shopped around for a mobile mechanic was quoted a comparable $229. They appeared to be an African American company, so we definitely wanted to support them.

Oladayo was pleasant, came to my job over an hour later, and barely did a diagnosis on my car, then announced that my starter was the issue. I only saw him hook up a small device to the battery...nothing else under my hood, so I questioned why he thought it was the starter. He informed me that he could not access my starter because he would have to dissemble my engine mount; but he was certain that was the issue.

So wait..you can’t access my starter; but you want to now charge me $568 to pull my car apart and replace the starter that you THINK is the problem? I asked how much it would cost if you take my vehicle apart, install the starter, and it still doesn’t start...$275! Trusting that he knew what he was doing, I almost proceeded with the service until the guard at my job called the building manager and he informed us that kind of work could not be done in the garage.

Since the work couldn’t be done there, my husband researched where to buy a starter and inquired with Eddie how much the labor would be to install the starter we purchased $268...so we shopped around and found a shop that only charged us $120 to install our starter. So I spend $170 to tow my vehicle to this shop and guess what...after they install the starter, the car still doesn’t start.

They replaced it off the strength of what I told the the mechanic Oladayo told me. They then performed their own diagnosis and guess what the issue was??? A $6 BLOWN FUSE. So, $210 for the starter, $270 tow, $120 to install..$600 later, the new mechanic felt so bad, he didn’t even charge me for the dang fuse!

Meanwhile, MARS2CARS contacts me to pay the $65 service fee for Oladayo coming out to diagnose my vehicle. He didn’t diagnose anything and I ended up paying 100x more than I should’ve for my issue. Ken apologized and offered a free oil change. NO THANKS. Then I passed him over to my husband and he offered us lunch on them via the Cash app. My husband said sure; but a week has passed and we received nothing.

I spent $600 for a $6 issue. NEVER AGAIN

Jim S.
06/30/2018
The problem is resolved
The problem is resolvedI didn’t have AC they came out and fixed my A/C put the bill on it was a bit of a struggle but you got to take care of the same day I appreciate Martha cars

YH
Yvette H.
06/29/2018
Happy with the service
My experience with MARS2CARS was great!! Never using the car dealer or car repair shop again!!MARS2CARS comes to you, got my radiator and thermostat fix at my home and I didn’t have to go anywhere!!

ER
Elliott R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
06/08/2018
MARS2CARS: Mobile Auto Repair Service
Mars2cars is a wonderful concept. They give you your productive time back and eliminate your down time...they bring the shop to you and do all professional and honest job.

Mobile Auto Repair Service: they come to you! #autorepair #carshop #mechanic #mobilemechanic

Fast and trusted service for over 18 years in the #DMV. DC, Maryland, and Virginia's on the spot auto shop!
(301) 798-5590

Air conditioning, transmissions, engine repair, diagnostic no starts. It's pretty much anything and everything with MARS2CARS! The trust, quality, and value provided are excellent indicators of the service level which is as good as or better than Midas, Meineke, Jiffy Lube, or your dealer.

CV
Chinita V.
06/08/2018
MARS2CARS Inc made me smile
This company is on the move,they change my oil when the light comes on and rotate my tires.
I will call them when I'm ready for brakes on my 2016 Honda pilot

BJ
Bill J.
Woodbridge, VA
06/07/2018
Convenient and excellent customer service.

Michael H.
Silver Spring, MD
Honesty
Mars2cars changed my front and rear brakes. I thought I would need rotors also they informed me I did not, thus saving me a few hundred dollars. I highly recommend this service, if you are looking for a trust worthy company.

Joy G.
Hyattsville, MD
06/07/2018
Nothing short of professional services
The service was prompt and professional. Reaching out to Mars2cars will be my first option for auto repair.

Brandon B.
College Park, MD
06/06/2018
They're very flexible with their service
I think it's a great company not only do they provide great customer service along with following up the work they do is always backed by warranty. Having a mobile are certified mechanic on your side is definitely one of the needs in life.