Overall Rating 3.87/5Overall Rating 3.87/5Overall Rating 3.87/5rating 3.87rating 3.87

Jim S.
Washington, DC
06/30/2018
The problem is resolved
The problem is resolvedI didn’t have AC they came out and fixed my A/C put the bill on it was a bit of a struggle but you got to take care of the same day I appreciate Martha cars

YH
Yvette H.
06/29/2018
Happy with the service
My experience with MARS2CARS was great!! Never using the car dealer or car repair shop again!!MARS2CARS comes to you, got my radiator and thermostat fix at my home and I didn’t have to go anywhere!!

ER
Elliott R.
06/08/2018
MARS2CARS: Mobile Auto Repair Service
Mars2cars is a wonderful concept. They give you your productive time back and eliminate your down time...they bring the shop to you and do all professional and honest job.

Mobile Auto Repair Service: they come to you! #autorepair #carshop #mechanic #mobilemechanic

Fast and trusted service for over 18 years in the #DMV. DC, Maryland, and Virginia's on the spot auto shop!
(301) 798-5590

Air conditioning, transmissions, engine repair, diagnostic no starts. It's pretty much anything and everything with MARS2CARS! The trust, quality, and value provided are excellent indicators of the service level which is as good as or better than Midas, Meineke, Jiffy Lube, or your dealer.

CV
Chinita V.
06/08/2018
MARS2CARS Inc made me smile
This company is on the move,they change my oil when the light comes on and rotate my tires.
I will call them when I'm ready for brakes on my 2016 Honda pilot

BJ
Bill J.
Woodbridge, VA
06/07/2018
Convenient and excellent customer service.

Michael H.
Silver Spring, MD
Honesty
Mars2cars changed my front and rear brakes. I thought I would need rotors also they informed me I did not, thus saving me a few hundred dollars. I highly recommend this service, if you are looking for a trust worthy company.

Joy G.
Hyattsville, MD
06/07/2018
Nothing short of professional services
The service was prompt and professional. Reaching out to Mars2cars will be my first option for auto repair.

Brandon B.
College Park, MD
06/06/2018
They're very flexible with their service
I think it's a great company not only do they provide great customer service along with following up the work they do is always backed by warranty. Having a mobile are certified mechanic on your side is definitely one of the needs in life.

EP
Eric P.
06/02/2018
Saul reviews called anyway because I really need the service happy I did
Needed a battery car wouldn’t start technician was polite and friendly came diagnose my car gave me a great price of 236 to replace the battery and I will call these guys again

D B.
01/25/2018
Awesome Service!
I received fast and efficient service on my truck. They picked up the phone right away and I told them the issue I was having with my truck. The Technician came and assessed the problem and fix my truck. You can definitely count on Mars 2 Cars for being very dependable for your auto repair services.

Chasma W.
Brentwood, MD
10/03/2017
Super professional
I am soooo thankful for Mars2Cars I needed my breaks replaced on my Lexus truck and the technician Joe was very helpful, also the Manager Eddie is super nice and was a pleasure to have them work with me.

Marie B.
Swap battery
The technician came out swapped out the battery he was very polite courteous my house is back on the road

GY
Gustave Y.
Needed a battery
I was stuck and it was late and I had to get home from my job .o had just cancelled AAA .checked on line found mars2cars. Roc came out had battery and install it at a good price' I'm back on the road

LE
Lee E.
ASC Certified Mobile Mechanic
These guys have ase-certified mobile mechanics that come to you at a great price quality service for quality people at quality prices

Christopher W.
Hyattsville, MD
01/14/2017
Excellent, Fast and Professional
Eddie from Mars2cars is a excellent mechanic. He is prompt and professional. After my car broke down I called Eddie to fix my car, he came early the next morning and fixed my car quickly and had me ready to drive to work in no time.

JY
JD Y.
Bowie, MD
10/23/2016
I have read a few of the previous reviews and am sorry to see people had horrible service. Let me preface this with the reason they did not receive 5 stars is because the mechanic Eddie borrowed my car charger and took it and has not returned it even after speaking to him & requesting it returned.
Now for the service, as I pulled into work, my car blew the heating hose and antifreeze poured out everywhere. Remembered seeing advertising for mobile mechanics I used Google. This and another pooped up. This was Thursday 10/13. I contacted the 1st and the following Monday was their 1st available time. Of course that wasn't going to work so I contacted Mars 2 Cars as they were next on Google. I called, leftt a message around 10:45am. Eddie the service provider called back and we discussed my issue with my car. He came to my job about 20 min later examined my vehicle and repaired it. All of this was done swiftly aND completed by at least 12:45pm, correct and for $135. His customer service was great and I would use them again if necessary. Now if I can just get my car charger back.

BG
B G.
Capitol Heights, MD
06/07/2016
Read there website carefully and in full
Eddie came out in a timely fashion and performed the work very fast but he charged me $55 to come out and look at my car when it clearly says on the website it's $40 to come out. I already knew what the problem was anyways but he said he still has to charge me because he needed to take a look at it himself. Also when I paid he quoted me a price of $286 even but he charged me $286.99 when I asked why I was charged the extra dollar he said that it was an accident and when I asked how I would get my refund he tells me that he will take it off my next service appointment. Now he owes me $16 worth of refunds because I definitely want my money back! I would use his services again but he either needs to take the $16.00 off my next appointment or just give me the refund! I am giving him a week to rectify this situation or I will proceed with further actions to get my money back. I have no problems working with him on this situation because I am a reasonable person. It is a convenience to have your repair man that can come to your house or work to service your vehicle.

FZ
Forrest Z.
Bowie, MD
05/19/2016
Eddie is Very Helpful and Professional
I received a full service from Eddie who helped me to replace engine gasket sealers, starting work from 3pm through 11pm in my garage. He did an excellent job and we did test drive after his work, and I feel completely satisfactory about his professional job! recommended!

KW
kina w.
Greenbelt, MD
02/23/2016
Still receiving harassing text messages
Below is a previous review I wrote on the surecritic website about the service I experienced with Mars2cars. Today is Feb. 23, 2016 and I received another harassing text message from the worker Cameron. As I promised the owner I will contact the police if this happens again. The Prince Georges police was contacted and the police reached out to the owner. Now I have to take time out of my day and file a police report. This is beyond being unprofessional!!!!

"false advertisement and harassing worker"
I requested for someone to look at my car and to give my a quote. The website clearly states there is a $40 fee to come out. The repair guy wanted $50. I told him I am paying the advertised amount. After I told him this he was VERY disrespectful and not only was he verbally abusive he sent me numerous harassing text messages. I informed the owner and told the owner if I receive anymore messages I will contact the authorities. The only reason I am giving a star is because I have used this company in the pass and Edy was very helpful. However I strongly suggest if you use Mars2 cars make sure you do not get Cameron he is very unprofessional. I felt if you're going to cheat me out of $10 are you really going to be honest about the work that needs to be done to my vehicle.
Service Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/02/2016 06:43 PM

KW
Kina W.
Greenbelt, MD
02/02/2016
false advertisement and harassing worker