KT
Kristen T.
10/17/2018
Trustworthy and Reasonable
I’ve always received the best service and price at Martin’s. I trust them with all our vehicles!

JE
James E.
Toyota Sequoia
10/16/2018
friendly
Fair and friendly and will tell the cost up front, you feel like you can trust them they want surprise you with a hidden cost.

Dale B.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kay. She said she would not use this business if she was not happy with the service.

HM
Heath M.
Groesbeck, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Heath said the service the business provided was good. They got the job done correctly.

LR
Leon R.
10/07/2018
Great Honest Complete Service
We have been using Martin Automotive for several years and have always found Joe and his team to be knowledgeable, competent, through, friendly and honest!!!!!

Marisa R.
GMC Envoy
10/06/2018
Martin’s automotive car repairs
I get honesty every time. The work is always at the highest quality. The work is completed is completed same day! Everyone is nice and respectful.

BN
Bryan N.
Kia Forte
10/06/2018
Friendly, honest and reliable
Martins Automotive continues to prove they are the best in quality service and attention to detail!

Joe W.
Carthage, MS
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Joe said they go above and beyond to help him.

Robert M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he enjoyed his time with the facility's owner. This is the only automotive repair place he has found that he can rely on to do the job correctly. They are all very personable, like an old fashioned business.

RO
Richard O.
Ram 1500
Allways the best
Outstanding service, always has the custmer and the experiance in mind. Stands behind his teams work 100%! Treats my family like his own.

John R.
09/24/2018
I took my 2015 Chevy Tahoe in for inspection, oil change and an oil leak. I was provided with a ride home as I could not wait. I was given a call about an hour later. I was given an estimate of the repairs before the service was performed. I was called when the job was complete and was provided a ride to pick up my vehicle. As far as I know to cost was reasonable. I was thanks for my patronage.

John R.
Ford Police Interceptor
Friendly service
I was greeted promptly. I explained what service I required. I was going to have to leave my vehicle for service and needed a ride home. That was no problem and was done quickly. I received a call regarding the status and cost to repair. The only complaint I had was I had to call after a considerable amount of time to find out if my truck was ready. Someone was sent to pick me u in a reasonable amount of time..

I trust Martin’s
They listen and take care of business. I appreciate their work and attitude!

Donnie G.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Donnie said they did a good job.

CL
Cindy L.
Rockwall, TX
09/20/2018
great place
Work was done quickly and professionally

KH
Kristina H.
Kaufman, TX
Isuzu Rodeo
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Kristina said she has no complaints. They do a really good job.

GF
Guillermo F.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Guillemo said the business had fast service and did a quick diagnostic and for a great price.

Russell R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Russell said this business is very thorough, fair and reasonable in their prices.

JJ
Joe J.
09/02/2018
The Best ,
If you take your vehicle anywhere else , you will always be disappointed , but if you go to Martin’s , you will always be satisfied !

GN
Gerry N.
09/01/2018
The shop is close to my house
The waiting room is clean. And all of the people are friendly .