MARY G.
01/17/2020
Martin's always there to assist
Drive in ...repair.... drive out. Replaced my battery and windshield wipes quick as a snap. Pay my bill and was on my way with a smile.. Thanks to the Martin crew... Mary G

CHRIS M.
Saab 9-7X
01/15/2020
Outstanding service !
Took my car in with an engine light on. Martin's took the car in for me! Got it smogged, freeing me up to handle my business at work. Relieved my anxiety as I'm in charge of my family's 4 car fleet with busy ladies also with stuff to get done. Martin's handled it all super well and I got on with my life at a fair price. They are now my shop. Not going anywhere else.

ED
EDWARD D.
01/04/2020
I thought that about $50.00 was way too expensive for changing a light bulb in my directional light. $ 5.00 for the light and about $ 45.00 for the labor. Never had this issue before, but I'll look more carefully in the future.

DUANE H.
Ford Expedition
01/01/2020
Everyone is courteous and most professional been interested in getting the work done quickly and completely giving the recommendations needed for my car to run better for me to be safer on the road. Thank you for your service and and honesty
Please see the the above review, I hope it was helpful.

Julie K.
Mesa, AZ
12/30/2019
Oil change and tire repair
Always have had a great experience with Martins. Oil change took about an hour and they found out I had a nail in my tire and took care of that also.

DK
DIANE K.
Porsche Cayenne
12/29/2019
flat tire
Christmas night I discovered that I had a utility screw in the tire of a vehicle I was supposed to drive to Payson first thing the next day.
I called Martin's Auto as soon as they opened the day after Christmas, they got me in right away and replaced the tire. We got to make the trip and all went well!
Thanks for all your years of great service and help!

DV
DOUG V.
Ford Fiesta
12/18/2019
Convenient and honest and good value
Great mechanics and the price is very very good compared to a dealership

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/13/2019
Outstanding service.
New to the neighborhood, treated like a loyal customer. Will def return.

MARK S.
12/13/2019
accommodating, the shuttle essential, friendly staff
staff found a way to squeeze me in on a busy day to get some work done & I had a tight work schedule of my own - - they made it happen - - friendly staff & the shuttle kept us all on task & on schedule - - to a job well done - - thank you!

CONNIE M.
12/12/2019
Excellent work, as always
I appreciate the list of things that need to be taken care of in the future, along with time frame and cost estimate. All that helps me stay safe in that care and start saving for needed repairs or upgrades.

BARBARA S.
Chevrolet Tracker
12/12/2019
Martin's is the best
The good folks at Martin's came through for me again. It's great to know that they are always there and ready with excellent help. Thank you everyone!

PW
PAULA W.
Nissan Murano
12/11/2019
Exceptional customer service
I would, without hesitation, recommend Martin's Auto Repair. They are without exception in the quality and integrity of their work and no one could ask for better customer service.

Scion xA
great outfit
they are honest, and expert mechanics

KP
KATHYANNE P.
Acura MDX
12/10/2019
My car was repaired the best!!
I have been to many car repair businesses in the past but Martin's surpassed my expectations. Not only were they friendly and thorough, but they performed an outstanding written diagnostic which enabled me to choose which repair I would prefer and save for the future!

This is one of my best experiences! They are not dealer prices and they are not your neighbor mechanic prices, but right in the middle.

They even drove me and picked me up from work!

CR
CAROLYN R.
Honda Civic Si
Best in the Business.
Martins staff takes great care of the customer and the car. They go the extra mile, especially in matters of customer and car safety.
I have experienced this recently when important parts , like thw wiper blades, and side mirror were ordered and installed asap. For my comfort and security.