Jeep Liberty
07/12/2018
Very nice staff, awesome work.
Location is convenient between home and work, they provide drop off and pick up too. I feel comfortable dropping my vehicle off there they work on the problem and don't push other, unnecessary things on me. Repairs are done in a timely matter and they provide updates.
I appreciate all they do for me.

SD
Steve D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff got his vehicle in on short notice, and completed the service same day.

06/26/2018
Best Customer Service Ever!
I loved so much that they sent the workup on my vehicle via email and broke everything down so that it was understandable and informative. I also appreciated so much the level of need laid out showing "this can wait" and "this needs to be done ASAP". I did not feel pressured or "played" at all. Martin's was extremely helpful and informative with everything that was going on with my vehicle. I was so very appreciative how straight-forward and honest they were; their helpfulness was outstanding. They even willingly drove me to work after I dropped off my vehicle in the early morning - how absolutely kind, I was shocked! I was so thankful I found them, and would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Honest quality service, great customer service, impressive experience all around!!!

David B.
Nissan 370Z
06/25/2018 Category: Service
David said he was satisfied with the service he received.

Joan S.
Arizona
Suzuki Grand Vitara
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the staff at this business did a good job, they are honest and the service was fantastic.

EW
Elizabeth W.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff treated her very fairly and provided her with a loaner while they completed her service.

SN
SHEREE N.
06/13/2018
Martin’s Auto Repair
Martin’s auto repair was available to take my car on my first call and exceed my expectations in customer service and date of completion.

DY
DEBI Y.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/08/2018
Martin’s Auto Awesomeness
I have been going to Martin’s Auto for over 12 years. Yes, I am one of those people that get my car checked every 3 months or so. Marrin’s Auto is always on top of any upcoming issues they see. My 2005 Chevy Cavalier runs like a new car because of their attention to detail.

ARMAND B.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/05/2018
Perfectionists
In my business I do things once, the right way, the first time, every time, rain or shine. So do the guys at Martin's. I am about as particular as you can get about my rigs and their attention to detail is why I take all my vehicles to them. They are honest and they stand behind their work.

GB
Gary B.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andrea. She said the business fixed the issues her vehicle was having.

MK
Mary K.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the staff always do a good job, and they are very timely,

MARK S.
05/31/2018
prompt, courteous, thorough & on time!
All of the above it was refreshing.

GV
Gretta V.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Gretta said the people at this business are great. They are so honest, and they take good care of her.

05/25/2018
Always honest and friendly
I have been bringing my 2012 Honda Odyssey to Martin’s for over a year. They have always been honest and upfront, and have given me choices, when servicing my car. I have also taken my car to the Honda Dealership where I felt they constantly gave me the run around and only wanted to make money. Martin’s is my number one choice in the valley, for sure.

Cory S.
Cave Creek, AZ
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Cory said the service was awesome. The staff was very helpful and professional. The work was done in a timely manner.

EW
Elaine W.
Lincoln Aviator
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Elaine said the staff were great and she didn't have any problems.

Liz S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Liz said she liked the location and it made it easier for them to drop off. She appreciated the detailed report on what needs to be done on the vehicle.

BL
Bill L.
Maricopa, AZ
Toyota FJ Cruiser
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the service is a consistently good experience every time he goes in to the business.

Breckyn S.
Arizona
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Breckyn said her experience was good from the start.

Maryann H.
Suzuki Aerio
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Maryann said the service was good.