JAMES T.
11/14/2018
Always helpful
I have been going to Martin's Auto Repair for many years now. They are always helpful, whether it is with a simple auto problem or a more difficult repair. I am always treated with respect and courtesy and they are always very accommodating, whether I need to wait for the repair to be done, or I need a ride to and from my home, or if I need a loaner car for more extensive repairs. These are some of the reasons that I keep going back to Martin's Auto Repair.

AA
Adolfo A.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Adolfo said this business is really reliable, they do a good job and they are the best.

SL
STEVE L.
11/13/2018
We were very happy with Martin's auto repair. There prices were fair and I was happy Glenn suggested to use a Motorcraft factory alternator on my daughter car. We own a auto repair shop in southern California and my daughter goes to school in Phoenix. It is good to know there is a shop I can trust to send here to.

KV
KEN V.
11/10/2018
Honest, reliable, professional, courteous.
Always a pleasure to do business with Martin’s. It’s why I keep coming back. Other folks in the family go to Martin’s a well. I know I can trust them in an analysis of what my car needs and professional discussion of what was done after the repairs. Always a ride home available too, if you need one.

Jan S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Jan said the business does really good work and she is pleased.

ED
EDWARD D.
11/07/2018
Service and friendly willingness to holp.
Everyone at Martins works to help the customer. I've never been more impressed with service like this.

CHIP B.
11/06/2018
Good service, pleasant people
I left may car and the service was good, the people were pleasant and the price was reasonable. My sons have been taking their cars for years, and they convinced me that I was spending too much at dealerships. I am pleased overall with Marin's, and will return as service needs come up.

PW
PAULA W.
Nissan Murano
11/04/2018
Exceptional customer service
This was my first experience in taking my car to Martin's Auto Repair. I was impressed with their professionalism and customer service. I really like the report online service report and status and ranking of service needed on all components of the car. Glen reviewed the report with and gave full explanation of everything the report. I was not pressured to make repairs that were not immediately needed, and I am confident I am dealing with people that will help me monitor repairs for my car. Martins Auto Repair goes "above and beyond."

Brogan S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Brogen said she received quick service. The staff were nice, and she was in and out. She's very thankful with everyone there for their patience.

NM
Nancy M.
Nissan Maxima
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the business was able to help her figure out what was wrong with her vehicle.

TD
Tracy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said the business goes out of their way to help her. They even lent her a vehicle to drive while they did the work. They were kind and honest.

RP
Ricardo P.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said the service was convenient. The staff did a good job.

MJ
MIKE J.
Chandler, AZ
Chevrolet Blazer
10/15/2018
Location and prompt service
I appreciate how quickly they can respond to my needs and the work has been excellent. I would recommend them to everyone.

Carl B.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Carl said he was well pleased with the service at this business. He has been going to this business for a long time, and he has always been happy with the outcome.

10/10/2018
Attention to detail
Had problems keeping the car running, took this car to another shop and was ripped off so we brought it here and problem was discovered in four hours time and repaired in a days time

Margaret L.
Hyundai Accent
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said this business is always the best. She has been using it since1999. They do what she asks.

RL
Raul L.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Raul said the business was terrific.

DJ
Danny J.
GMC Sonoma
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Danny said they are professional and they don't guess at their work. When they fix something it is fixed but they are a little expensive.

GC
Garrett C.
Tempe, AZ
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said the business was good and the repairs worked out great.

AR
Andrew R.
Peoria, AZ
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said they have good service at good prices and the mechanic is local which works for him.