EI
EVAN I.
Volkswagen Touareg
07/22/2019
Super quick and super helpful!
I needed a repair done super quickly and Glenn helped me in a super timely manner and got my car back to me in less than a day. They did not try and charge me on excessive repairs which is what I appreciated, they knew what I needed to get back on my way and it was a super easy and friendly process.

SD
SAVANNAH D.
Jeep Liberty
07/19/2019
Wonderful people
They were very nice people and got my A/C up and running same day!!

AC
Amanda C.
Tempe, AZ
07/16/2019
Great customer service until the end!
I'm a long time customer of Martin's Auto Repair. This is a thank you to their expert mechanic C.J. who has worked on my car for many years. I just sold the car after owning it for nearly 15 years of which most of its lifetime it was serviced at Martin's. C.J. went above and beyond the expectation of great customer service and gave me a few bonus tips for understanding what my 15 year old "cream puff" was worth and how to protect myself as a seller. C.J. gave me the confidence to understand the worth of the car and negotiate a win-win transition to the car's second owner. I've passed along my entire maintenance file to the new owner and most of those records came from Martin's Auto Repair!

DV
DEBRA V.
Saab 9-5
07/13/2019
Fantastic customer service!
I just took my 2011 Saab 9-5 aero here and had a great experience! The place is clean, organized, and the staff is first class!

07/12/2019
Great Service!
Always excellent service at Martin’s! The staff patiently explains what the vehicle needs & why. I trust them completely & will return whenever I need service.

CI
CHAD I.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/12/2019
New Customer
Husband and wife owned, I like that. I have never dealt with mechanics that are so thorough! They use email as a means to provide a report on what was done to my car - outstanding!!

SV
Sheila V.
Scottsdale, AZ
Nissan Rogue
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Shelia said her experience with the business was positive, she received a text message from them letting her know the vehicles service was due, they scheduled an appointment and if it didn't work they would change it. She appreciated the reminder, they gave her a ride to work, they were so friendly and helpful.

Honda Civic Sdn
07/10/2019
Great replacement warranty for batteries

Dennis D.
Scion iQ
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said they were good and they were really fast. He said they had to get the parts and it only took them a few hours.

GS
Garret S.
Scion xB
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Garret said the business employees were nice. They address his questions and concerns and were flexible and expedient. The price for the service was good and he appreciated the text updates that had a link to their website which detailed the work they did.

KD
KIM D.
Jaguar XJ
06/30/2019
Top Notch Service Every Time
From a simple oil change to major repairs, Martins always delivers in a professional, timely, fair way. I like the itemized report they provide to explain what, if any, repairs my vehicle needs. Super thorough and helpful!

Susan B.
Toyota Yaris
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Susan said that the business is trustworthy and does good work.

NH
Norma H.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Norma said they were thorough and kept her vehicle in a beautiful shape.

JOHN S.

SHERRIE L.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/26/2019
Excellent service and trustworthy
Martin's Auto Repair has been servicing my 2001 Jetta since 2/2012, and I've never had a problem. They are a family-owned business in Phoenix for 47 years. Martin's will always treat customers fair. They offer excellent customer service. Will provide a free ride home or to work and pick up when vehicle is ready. They will listen to their customers. I would not take my Jetta to any other shop. It is very important to stay with one auto repair shop so they get to know your car and give better service.

Kirby B.
Goodyear, AZ
Cadillac Escalade
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Kirby said that the business went out of their way to ensure his vehicle got back on the road quickly to the point of manufacturing a part. The service is out standing. The staff is very professional, kind and diligent.

KG
KYLE G.
Glendale, AZ
Saturn Aura
06/16/2019
Service done right
As always car was serviced properly. Pointed out things that need to be addressed now and items that can wait. No pressures. Informative, and reasonable.

BARBARA S.
Chevrolet Tracker
06/16/2019
Always there for me
Thank you again everyone at Martin's for all you do. When I saw the message on my dash I panicked but Martin's came to my aid with their usual great service. I was able to get in ASAP. I received a speedy estimate and the work was completed quickly. I was back on the road in no time with the confidence that everything was back to working order. Great job everyone!

CHARLIE S.
06/13/2019
Sienna
Great place! Glen is honest and very nice

Christine C.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Christine said this business did an amazing job on her vehicle. They did an awesome job.