JOAN A.
09/12/2018
Competent, thorough.
Always competent service. Very thorough and respectful. I would not take my car anywhere else. Maybe a little expensive but you know you can trust them and you have to pay for good service.

Adam B.
Sun City, AZ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the staff at this business were polite courteous and efficient.

JAMES S.
09/10/2018
Professionally Qualified Technicians
All work is done and performed as expected. They take pride in completing the done in a timely and clean manner.
Sincerely Thanks

Buick Regal
09/09/2018
honest
Fantastic business. Great customer service when I scheduled my appointment and the Service Advisor gave great feedback and info regarding my vehicle. Although I didn't notice any service specials online, which would be great, but other then that I had a great experience and even gave me a ride home and picked me back up.

RE
RHONDA E.
Glendale, AZ
Ford Edge
09/09/2018
Customer service!
I'm always pleased with the service and I believe they do not try to sell me anything I don't need done at the time. Not pushing service not needed!

MARK S.
09/08/2018
Timely & plugged in
You deliver the service in a timely fashion & the shuttle keeps me plugged in to my work day.

GB
Gary B.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andrea. She said the business always takes care of her. They provide good explanations of the service being provided and those that are needed.

ROBERT C.
Cadillac Escalade
09/02/2018
Reliable, quality and caring service.
I have done business with Martin's Auto Repair for a few years and have always been satisfied with the service & speed with which they completed the repairs. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone in need of auto service & repair.

RK
RICK K.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/30/2018
Another pleasant experience
I thought I was going to be replacing a tire, but instead replaced all four. Upon inspection, the technician found the tires were old and unsafe. Martin's found a good quality tire at a reasonable price and promptly completed the work. The technician even put my spare tire back for me!

CK
Chuck K.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the facility was local. Service was fine. He is completely satisfied with the service. The staff was prompt.

Julianna C.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Julianna said the business provided good service and the staff were friendly.

FD
Fletcher D.
Jeep Commander
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Fletcher said they were clear about prices, got things done in a timely manner, only took one morning to get his vehicle back, and even offered to pick him up to get it.

Sussy B.
Dodge Journey
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Sussy said the business did a really good job. She likes their work.

JOHN B.
08/12/2018
Great customer service!
This shop is a clean, friendly and comfortable place to drop off your car.

Chris B.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service the staff provided was good.

JEREMY T.
Lincoln Navigator
08/10/2018
An Honest Mechanic
Power steering went out on my SUV and I haven't used a mechanic since we moved to Central Phoenix. I looked on NextDoor for recommendations and found Martin's with high marks. Checked Google next and that nailed it for me. After checking everything, they told me that I likely needed the pump changed and probably some hoses. I approved the work with a likely cost over $1,000. I got a call the next day that my car was ready and the pump didn't need replacing and the service was less than 1/3 of what I had authorized. These are the stories you don't hear enough of so I thought I'd share. Solid people.

Joan S.
Kia Soul
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Joan said the service was fantastic. The business was very honest.

IT
ILENE T.
Lexus SC 430
08/02/2018
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
The service was great! Chris was great help and kept me informed regarding the status of my car. They also gave me a ride home and the driver was pleasant and loved working for Martin's.

Jamal S.
Nissan 350Z
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Jamal said they did what they said they were going to do and they got it done faster than when they said it was going to be done.

ME
Mike E.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the end result was good, but it took an extended amount of time to complete the work.