DORIS R.
Glendale, AZ
Chevrolet Classic
02/13/2019
Friendliness is Utmost
Randy was so relieved that the problem was just with the front brakes. We are very grateful for you honesty and professionalism.
I will recommend you, and I have recommended you. Susan was as pleased as we are with your service.

LL
Lori L.
Sarasota, FL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Lori said the employees were personable. They communicated well.

KD
KIM D.
01/31/2019
The extra mile....
Management goes the extra mile!!! I’ve been a loyal, satisfied customer for many years. Recently I experienced an issue with a repair done here. Martins didn’t have to fix it. They stepped up, showed their integrity and resolved my issue. As always, they put the customer first! Thanks Guys!!

ED
EDWARD D.
01/25/2019
Excellence is the Ordinary
My experience with Martin's is that they are of the highest quality in customer service and technical product.

CD
CHRIS D.
Honda Element
01/24/2019
Premium service - but a premium price
Martin's is by far one of the finest mechanic shops I have been to in over 40 years. Their service, work, and ethics are unmatched. I have recommended them to anyone who needs car work, and will continue to do so in the future. All of that being said, they are not cheap. You will pay more here than other shops, but you will also get a team of dedicated professionals who will bend over backwards to help you out, who will take the time to happily explain everything that needs to be done, and will stand by their work without a boo. In my opinion, well worth the price.

01/24/2019
i have always described Martin's Auto is that i have never had to bring my vehicle back for the same problem. it is always fixed right the first time. that is important to me
As usual, the work is done timely and efficient. done right the first time every time...

KL
Kellcy L.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lindsey. She said the staff was awesome in treating her vehicle, polite and quick.

NG
Natasha G.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Natasha said as soon as she came in they took care of her and got done when quoted.

TZ
Tanner Z.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Tanner said the staff did a good job.

RANDY S.
Ford Flex
01/18/2019
Great shop
The shop is convenient. The staff is friendly and they know what they are doing. I have never had a bad experience at Martin's Auto.

EJ
EVAN J.
Mesa, AZ
Dodge Dart
01/17/2019
Big job made less stressful
I recently had my engine done at Martin's. For the most part I have only taken my car for smaller jobs, mostly maintenance. There was persistent leak in the front of my car which turned out to be a much bigger problem, IE the engine was going. They helped me with every problem that came up until the engine fell apart. Since my car is older, not many would work on it. I am glad they have consistently provided good service and during this very stressful time, they took care of me. Even providing me with a loner car when extra maintenance was needed after it returned to me. I am very happy how it all turned out. I moved pretty far away from the shop however, if I can, I would love to continue taking my car there.

AL
Avi L.
Arizona
Nissan Sentra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Avi said every thing was done efficiently.

CONNIE M.
12/28/2018
Problem free-drives to the hospital, thanks to Martin's Auto Repair
My son was scheduled to stay with me this summer while he waited for a heart transplant. I took my car in and told Martin's staff that we would be driving back and forth daily from central Phoenix to the Mayo Hospital in NE Phoenix, including the day my son would be notified that he needed come in within a couple of hours because Mayo had what appeared to be a good match for his transplant. I asked the staff to check for anything that could possibly go wrong with the car, so that mechanical problems would not delay us. Not surprisingly, they did an excellent job -- the car worked perfectly and my son received a heart (that part thanks to a generous donor family).

Linda B.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Linda said her overall experience with this business was great.

AV
AGUSTIN V.
Mesa, AZ
12/14/2018
Great value
Very efficient and orginized auto repair shop

RK
RICK K.
Acura RDX
12/14/2018
An Appointment
I scheduled an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. I arrived at the appointed time and was asked if I needed a ride somewhere. Given that I had an appointment and knew what work needed to be done I said I would wait (saving them the expense of a drop off/pick up). I was told it would be two hours! I expressed surprise that an oil change and tire rotation would take that long and they explained it would be 30 minutes before the work would start. I am disappointed the appointment was not honored. The work was done in just over 90 minutes and they reviewed what was done and that no further work was required.
I have used Martin's Auto Repair many times and will continue to do so because I believe they are fair and honest. I hope they will consider this experience from the customer's perspective and adjust their scheduling procedures if necessary.

John S.
GMC Suburban
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dianna. She said they fixed what needed to be fixed and their price is great

GH
Griff H.
Fountain Hills, AZ
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Griff said that the business is really good and fast.

VA
VIRGINIA A.
Acura 3.0CL
12/04/2018
Just in Time
My steering column developed a low moan over a weekend. Fortunately, I took it in for steering fluid. Martin's eagle eyes found a series of related problems, and fixed them all! My Acura and I are very happy! Thanks, Dave and crew!

LC
LORA C.
Lexus IS 250
12/04/2018
Great customer service and fast repairs!!
I usually bring my car to the dealer because I didn't have a service repair shop that I trusted. But that changed when I met David who owns Martin's Auto repair. I am so happy that I found someone that I trust and doesn't try to sell me every service under the sun whether I need it or not. I would highly recommend.