sonny b.
05/15/2019
Fast and friendly service
The employee's are very helpful and and and knowledgeable

05/13/2019
Recommended!!!!
Friendly, timely, inviting, great work.

PR
Pendrel R.
Dodge Journey
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Pendrel said he had no complaints.

CL
crystal l.
Lapeer, MI
05/03/2019
Finally! A shop I trust!
I took my 2012 Dodge Charger to Martin's because of the rave reviews from friends and family. I am so grateful I did- Not only did these men treat me with respect and friendliness, they didn't try to talk me in to unneeded repairs (which has happened to me more often than not at other mechanic shops). Could I use a few things? Absolutely! Is it a safety issue? Nope! They were honest about the non-safety issues and gave me a heads up of what *could* become safety issues in the future with my type of car. I was in awe that I was being given so much information, as that has literally never happened to me before. Talk about experience and know-how, holy crap lol

On another note, I thought for sure my car would be gone for days, but Martin's promised I would have it back by the end of the work day- and by 5pm I was driving it home! I have NEVER taken my car anywhere and had such a great experience with the staff. I hope these guys change the auto shop business, because we need more guys like you. Thank you for being respectful. Thank you for doing such a quick and awesome job on my Charger. And thank you for making me, and others I know, feel safe in our decision to put our vehicles, time, and money in your hands. *Customer for life*

Ray R.
Oakmont, PA
04/28/2019
Attention To Detail.
The professionalism, friendliness, knowledge, attention to detail and how they explain the issues to the consumer, Wow. I can't say enough great things about the Martin Auto Family. They covered all the bases and answered all questions when it came to working on my vehicle. If anyone is having a hard time finding a great awesome repair place, there's No need to look any further. Martin's Auto Service is your place to go. I know.
I drove out of state just to meet these great guys. No disappointments what's so ever.

LD
Leonard D.
Dodge Caravan
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said they are a good auto repair business,

Cadillac DeVille
04/06/2019
Great service and helped me with financing
I needed my car fixed badly as its my own car for work, i needed alot of stuff fixed in the front end. The guys at Martins not only got my vehicle right in but they also explained everything that was needed and prioritized what needed immediately fixed and what coukd wait. They got me hooked up with financing the repairs too as i didnt have quite enough for the full fix. They made it very easy to get me back on the road and comfortable through the whole process. I will absolutely be back! Thanks guys for all your help.

GL
Gary L.
Buick Verano
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Gary said everyone was very nice to him and his kids. The work was done in a timely manner and everything seems to be great.

TL
Ted L.
03/29/2019
Great Business
Everyone I have dealt with at Martin's Tire and Service have been friendly, open, and honest. I would definitely do business with them again.

Davison, MI
GMC Acadia
03/20/2019
Friendly, honest
First time I've ever been to them, they are fast friendly, & honest. I will definitely go back to them for all my car services. I was very pleased.

Mikl M.
Grand Blanc, MI
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Mikl said everything was good. They did a good job.

BR
Benny R.
03/09/2019
Martin's Tire provides great service. They are very friendly, knowledgeable and much faster service time then the competitors. I give them a 5 star rating because of superior service.

EO
Erik O.
Nissan Armada
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Erik said everything was good and they gave him a good service.

Richard R.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Richard says Marty always takes good care of him.

EC
Edward C.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Edward said that the place has excellent customer service, excellent service and just everything was excellent.

TH
Tim H.
Otter Lake, MI
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he has gone to the business for years and will continue.

01/16/2019
I always feel respected and the service is great. They are good at explaining every detail. The wait time is best in town.

AR
Alexis R.
Flushing, MI
01/13/2019
Highly recommend
I brought my husbands van in for service. I was greeted by Dillion as soon as I walked in. Dillion was friendly and extremely helpful. Dillion called me twice with updates in the progress of the repair throughout the day. As soon as it was completed they called me and he even stayed late so we could come pick up the car. The repair bill was even lower than expected. I would highly recommend this business to anyone needing any service.

PM
Perla M.
Chrysler Sebring
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Perla said that the place was good.

EC
Edward C.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the business did a good job. Keep up the good work.