SK
STEVEN K.
08/30/2017
And A Loaner to Boot
Work was done well -- was able to access my car for an item in the middle of the job without much trouble (and with good explanations of where various pieces were to be going). The loaner BMW worked fine, and was a nice perk versus being without a car for 30 hours or so... Thanks!
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 08/31/2017

Thanks for the kind words, Steve

RP
RONNIE P.
08/30/2017
My daughters Toyota!
As usual Marty fixed my daughters car in a timely manner and for the price I was quoted. Good work again and I will return with my other cars.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 08/30/2017

Thanks Ronnie.  It's always a pleasure to take care of yours and your families vehicle's.

John L.
Mazda 626
08/28/2017 Category: Service
John said they are friendly and quick with the service.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 09/11/2017

Thanks John

FO
Frances O.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Frances said the staff took really good care of her and she got her vehicle done sooner than she thought. They picked her up and gave her a discount knowing that she had just gone through surgery. They are very personable and they have been taking care of her vehicles for almost 20 years. She will never go anywhere else.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 09/19/2017

Thank You Francis.

CP
Cal P.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Cal said while he was paying for the service Marty said something about him not putting a gallon of gas in the loaner vehicle.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 08/23/2017

We do require that clients put gas in our free loaner car when we lend it to them.  To me that doesn't seem unreasonable

HR
HAROLD R.
08/13/2017
Saved me again!
You guys find the problem and rectify it. Fair prices and great service!

JJ
JENNIFER J.
08/13/2017
Why I love Marty's Motors
There's something about the employees I have been in contact with that just screams "honesty"!. Everyone is courteous and professional; they do the job and more! I have been going out of my way to get my car serviced at Marty's for years, but it's absolutely worth it.

DAVID H.
INFINITI J30
08/04/2017
Persistent problem solved quickly and efficiently
My older Infiniti had exhaust smoke for some time, and I brought it to Marty's thinking it was in need of valve work. Marty had recommended against that due to the age of the car, and the fact that it would be more expensive for a six-cylinder engine. Instead, the problem turned out to be due to a worn timing belt and a few other parts, which were fixed promptly, and now there is almost no exhaust smoke, and the engine runs much better. Great job!.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 08/08/2017

Thanks, David.  We alsways look for the least expensive reasonable repair

Jeff S.
Chrysler Grand Voyager
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said they did a good job.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 09/11/2017

Great, Jeff.  We always air to do our best

Sylvie H.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Sylvie said she was so pleased with this service that she wanted to join their vehicle care club.

YB
Yaakov B.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Yaakov said he had a good experience at this business.

RP
RONNIE P.
07/30/2017
Fast and reliable
Marty's always does only the work that I want done and never tries to pressure me into other work. They tell me what my problems are and I decide when to fix them. My daughter and I have both of our cars serviced there and are very happy.

Michael G.
Pinole, CA
Volkswagen GTI
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Michael said they did a good job.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 09/19/2017

Thanks, Michael

LF
LUANA F.
07/27/2017
Satisfied Customee
I've been a customer of Marty's Motors almost 10 years now and I'm very satisfied with the service. The mechanics are friendly, knowledgeable, and don't talk down to me when they explain things. The office people are always welcoming and accommodating. Ihave recommended Marty's several times and will continue to.

Jean Luc B.
Berkeley, CA
Nissan Versa
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Jean said the business was a good experience.

AJ
Alejandro J.
San Pablo, CA
Honda Civic Si
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Alejandro said the service at this business was good and they got done pretty fast.

AP
Alan P.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Alan said his experience was pretty good, he was happy with the service and he has no complaints.

CAROL W.
Berkeley, CA
Subaru Impreza
07/19/2017
Friendly and knowledgeable
Patty was wonderful. She understood what I do and how my vehicle is connected with my job. She shared with the mechanics what my vehicle might need.

JJ
Jonathan J.
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business did not disappoint.

HR
HAROLD R.
07/13/2017
Great as always!
Had my oil changed today, great service as always. A problem was found and I will be retuning in a week to have it taken care of.