Ruth R. on 10/26/2017
Ruth said she has been visiting this business for 6 years but will not return because she does not like the new person at the front counter. She will call Marty on Wednesday to let him know why.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Category: Service
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
LEA D. on 10/15/2017
"I am not satisfied, I have been a long time customer, and I will phone tomorrow and I hope I can speak to Marty"
I am not satisfied, I have been a long time customer, and I will phone tomorrow on Monday October 16 and I hope I can speak to Marty. The air conditioning did not seem to be working, and I brought in my Prius. Marty told me the air conditioning is working from the side vents but not the center vents. This was on Friday. I am still sensing the air conditioning is not working. Air is coming out but it is not cold as it should be. Also, when Martys Motors repair my air conditioning July 2016 I was assured this would be a permanent solution. Marty told me on this recent visit (Friday October 14) that he would have never said that. Nonetheless I strongly recall being assured that the repair would be lasting. I will contact Martys Motors and I hope I can resolve this issue. In the past I have been very satisfied with Martys Motors.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 08:52 PM
PAUL J. on 10/11/2017
"Way overcharged..."
Marty, I came in for a headlight replacement. It took about 10 minutes. I was charged $75 for labor! The total bill was almost $100. I understand your need to have a minimum charge for a job but I think that $75 for a 10 minute job is way over the top. When I asked Patty why the labor cost was so high she told me that the mechanic had to remove the windshield wash bottle. So what? The job still took just 10 minutes. I would have wholeheartedly recommeded Marty’s Motors before this happened. Now I’m not so sure.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius