Jeremiah C.
Pontiac G6
12/06/2019
Very helpful
I’ve used them a couple times now and they have been fast and helpful every time. I thought for sure I knew what was wrong with my front End and they checked it out and it was something else but they didn’t sell me on what I thought instead they checked it and said it was fine. Means a lot. A lot of places would’ve suggested both. They are a bit pricey but being able to trust them saves much more money.

KP
Kris P.
12/06/2019
Best Place for All Car Needs
Marysville Goodyear always provides convenient scheduling of appointments, is quick and efficient with oil changes and tire rotations. Any bigger repairs they keep you informed on throughout the day and their prices are very reasonable for the best quality work.

Sara S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
Excellent Service. Very Quick Oil Change
I made and appointment the day before at the end of the day for the next afternoon. I got in sat in the lounge, and within what seemed like 10 minutes my vehicle was done.

Lisa S.
New Baltimore, MI
12/05/2019
Always get great service and honest work at Marysville Goodyear. Been getting my cars tires and service there for years.

BP
Bill P.
Job well done
Again, I have received great service with Marysville Goodyear this year alone from transmission rebuild to power steering unit replacement. They are very professional and keep U up to date on how service is going and when it is ready for pickup. Thanks for being hear for service. My Tahoe is in your care. Thanks again for working with me.

Deem B.
Pontiac G5
12/05/2019
Honest and reasonable repairs.
Good work at reasonable costs. Thanks 😊

PF
Paula F.
12/04/2019
Great Friendly Service
I thought I would have to wait because they were busy, but the service was quick, friendly, and very comparable in pricing. I would definitely go back to them with any issue.

GH
Gary H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/04/2019
Friendly people. Think they're efficient.
I think they did as well as could be expected. They had sent me an email asking about a 70000 mile checkup on my VW Jetta. But they don't deal with foreign cars much so they couldn't check electrical things well. They were honest about that.

MV
Michelle V.
Goodells, MI
Dodge Caravan
12/03/2019
Great service by great group of people
I'm a long time customer, they stand behind their work, and have always gone the extra mile to get me back on the road in a timely manner.

Angel S.
Cadillac XTS
11/27/2019
Fast, friendly, and cost efficient
Highly recommend.
Fast, friendly, and cost efficient

11/27/2019
Very pleasant and prompt service

GK
Garth K.
Nobody does it better
I consider myself a friend here, and I’m treated that way. The work is honest, fair, prompt, convenient and of the highest quality. I have seen how they take care of their customers, and I can’t recommend them highly enough.

PC
Paul C.
Oil Change service
Great service got me in and out in reasonable amount of time. Priced right too

Jessica P.
North Street, MI
Best People Around
Jeff and Jim are amazing!

RK
Roxann K.
11/22/2019
Treats Me Well
They always treat me well at Goodyear. They ask me, I wait for my car, before they just do something. I have been going there for 5 years for getting my car ready for winter. It is easy to go there and get the checkup done for winter and then I don’t have to think about it any more.

Andrew B.
11/21/2019
Great Customer Service
The staff at Marysville Goodyear is always professional and it’s a pleasure doing business with them.

Matt C.
Smiths Creek, MI
11/20/2019
Great service friendly staff
Everything was done professionally and on time.

RT
Ron T.
Saturn Outlook
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said they are funny, courteous and the pricing is fair. She appreciates them for always fitting her in.

Jack S.
Dodge Journey
11/19/2019
oil change
fast friendly service good price

Steve S.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/18/2019
Awesome service
Always have great results and awesome service at Marysville Goodyear. Friendly staff willing to answer questions and work with you.