John R.
Saint Clair, MI
01/23/2021
Tire Pressure Monitoring
Took good care of me. Prompt and very reasonable. Thank You.

SN
Scott N.
Warren, MI
Jeep Renegade
01/23/2021
Friendly customer care
As always recommend yous to all who ask about auto repair. Worth the ride from Warren, mi to get work done by trust worth people. Thanks for another great job.

Fort Gratiot, MI
Volkswagen Passat
Great
Great service and people. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else

Adam S.
Port Huron, MI
Reliable and quick
Nick went through my whole truck to figure out if the problem i thought was the actual problem. Went up and beyond finding the real problem and going the extra mile to address some other issues that were occurring. Will definitely be back when my vehicle needs work.

JV
James V.
Algonac, MI
Ford E-250 Super Duty
Professional technicians
Marysville GOOD YEAR has some of the most Professional technicians in the area.

PN
Paul N.
01/22/2021
Best of best vehicle repair
These guys have taken care of my family's and business's automotive maintenance needs for the past 15 years and they are the best of the best regarding quality and value period. Jerrod, Mike, Jeff, and Jim have been great for as long as I have known them.

BL
Ben L.
GMC Terrain
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Ben said the business completes the work on a timely basis at reasonable price.

HW
Holly W.
Smiths Creek, MI
01/20/2021
Fast and very friendly service
I am completely satisfied with Marysville Goodyear. The staff was very friendly and upfront about costs. The service was quick. I will return to this business in the future.

Diana B.
Smiths Creek, MI
GMC Terrain
Quality of work.
All the guys that work at Goodyear always get me in and out so quickly. Always do a great job on all my cars I bring in for work to be done on them!!

Ray S.
Jeep Patriot
01/20/2021
They did what they said they would!
Although this was not my favorite visits there. I have had many good visits. They did do what they said they would. I have gotten tires there before and it has been amazing, they work with you, showing company discounts and pricing of different miles of tires. This time, they only quoted me a price for a set of high mile tires and it seemed more of a take it or leave it. I was puzzled as they had not been like that in the past. I called back and talked to someone different and was able to get a decent price, who seemed much more open and kind. They did exactly what they said though and it was ready to go in a good amount of time.

CN
Chris N.
Port Huron, MI
Good place
Had my vehicle in and out fair price would do business again.

Marvin S.
Saint Clair, MI
As always great service
They take care of all our vehicles and I feel like I'm treated fair and honest.

TL
Terry L.
01/19/2021
Great service and reasonable prices

Pontiac G6
01/19/2021
Recent visit was for new tires and car service.
Called for an appointment that and we able to get in the next business day. We always find Marysville Goodyear employees friendly and knowledgeable about any of our care questions. We drop-off the car overnight and received a call within the first hour of the business opening for the day. They provided options and pricing for our needs with new tires. I've never found that they've ever tried to upsell me on something I didn't need or want. I would recommend anyone looking to have your car service to give them a call and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Craig M.
Kia Niro
01/18/2021
These people are great neighbors
Had an issue with my car that needed to be addressed and my dealer said the soonest I could have a diagnostic appointment was 3 weeks.
Called the Marysville Goodyear, and had an appointment today. They drove me to my house, took the car for diagnostics and delivered my car back to me in just a few hours.
The problem I have is pretty expensive, and I was prepared to pay for it when they told me they had done some research, and the repair I needed would be covered by warranty. They didn’t have to tell me that. They could have done the repair, and I would have been none the wiser. I appreciate the integrity these people displayed, and it wasn’t the first time they did something above or beyond expectations for myself or my neighbors. I recommend them highly.