Ray S.
My tire was fixed!

KF
Ken F.
04/22/2021
Excellent service as always, never go anywhere else.

DA
Dan A.
Saint Clair, MI
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/21/2021
Straight shooter.
Went above and beyond what I ask them to do!

SV
Sue V.
04/21/2021
Always a great help
The team has been servicing my vehicle for years and has always been a great help even in Emergency repair situations. Very thankful for all they do.

Mary D.

Chip P.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
04/18/2021
Best
No matter what my service need I can count on honesty, competence, a fair price, a feeling of family, and car care as if I were. I go to Marysville Goodyear with confidence. Thank you.

AV
Andrea V.
Algonac, MI
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/16/2021
Professional technicians
A professional understanding of tire needs at a fair price.

Don D.
04/16/2021
Fast friendly good service
Great service fast service happy with my visit as always

Dave B.
Lincoln MKC
As Always
As always great service at a great price at MGY! They are honest, fair, prompt and reasonably priced. Great job gang!
Thank you!!

CR
Chad R.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Toyota Avalon
Solid work
Easy to schedule, good service and fair pricing

LC
Larry C.
Smiths Creek, MI
04/14/2021
good price, good service.
only had one little problem. went to oil change place, people told me back tire was 60 psi and only should have been 45 psi. " But that might have been my fault. since the two front tires i bought from your store were just fine.

Micky H.
Saint Clair, MI
GMC Terrain
Amazing service guaranteed!
I have been coming to them for years. Never had a problem. Management is without a doubt the best around and the service technicians are without a doubt some of the best in the business! They are the only ones that work on our family’s vehicles!

CG
Connie G.
04/13/2021
I can drop off my car anytime and know that it is safe and reliable employees work on it.
I really like coming to Marysville Good Year. The owners know me by name and they get my car in right away. I wouldn’t take my car any other place. Recommend them Highly!!!

Diane M.
04/09/2021
Honesty, efficiency, reasonable
I’m always able to get an appointment as quickly as possible. If necessary, someone will drop me off at my daughter’s house about 5 minutes away, if the repair will take awhile. This is important because I’m handicapped. I like the option of dropping off my car the night before.

GW
Gary W.
Dodge Dakota
04/09/2021
Honesty
Been going there for a couple years now they always do a good job at a reasonable price