Jim C.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
08/01/2021
Great people to deal with.
Jeff and jim have always been great to deal with. I have known them both for 20 years plus. And they have been very fare and dependable for as long as i can remember. I have recommended this shop for years and will continue to do so.

KT
Kathy T.
07/31/2021
Quick oil change
these guys are great...quick too, no matter how busy they are ( phone kept ringing the 1/2 hour I was there) and they were courteous with everyone of those calls. Even though it's the Goodyear name, its locally owned and you can see by the cards and pictures on the wall of the waiting room they are always giving back to the community.

BY
Bruce Y.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/30/2021
Long time customer
Always high quality and dependable service!

NH

Kathy S.
Saint Clair, MI
07/29/2021
Customer Service
Recently my car was towed to Marysville Good Year because it did not start. Impressed that the team at Good Year was able to address the issue and my car was ready for me to drive home that afternoon. Because I did not have an appointment I didn't expect that my car would be ready until the next day.

Steve C.
Port Huron, MI
07/28/2021
Prompt service at a fair price
4 wheel ailment and 4 new tires was done quickly. Prices are very much in line and fair. Jeff the owner recommended a set of Cooper tires that so far seem great. 👍👍

Barry M.
Cadillac CTS
Great
Nice people, good work, fair price, absolutely trustworthy.

Diana B.
07/28/2021
They are all so nice and keep me informed on my car repairs
They always get my car done on time and do excellent work!!

BY
Bruce Y.
Dodge Journey
Customer
High quality service and work as always .

BN
Bill N.
Pontiac Vibe
07/27/2021
Friendly, fair prices, and quality work.
I can expect that my car will be serviced/repaired the right way for a fair price.

Goodells, MI
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
07/26/2021
Great experience
Refreshing to have friendly yet professional service. Not one complaint!

Jeff L.
07/26/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Every time I bring my vehicle for service the staff is friendly and professional. I recommend Marysville Goodyear to all my friends and anybody that asks where to take their vehicle.

KD
Kathy D.
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Kathy said that they did a good job on the brakes.

Interlochen, MI
07/22/2021
The front desk person and interactions with staff are wonderful.
The front desk person and interactions with staff are wonderful.I also feel that the staff is very competent and good mechanics. I like the way the receptionist Jeff deals with his customers.

AA
Adam A.
Jeddo, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/22/2021
Got exactly what I asked for
Got exactly what I asked for, Didn’t try to sell me extra or Give me bad news. Everything was exactly as it should have been. I do most of my own mechanic work but there’s certain things I don’t have the equipment for. This company will be my “go to” for those types of projects.