BW
Beverley W.
09/13/2019
Best place in the area !
Professional, quality work ! I know when I take my vehicle here, it’s done right. It gives me piece of mind !

HS
Harry S.
Kimball, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Harry said they were good people, had him in and out, and he likes the way they did the service.

HB
Howard B.
Saint Clair, MI
Ram 1500
09/12/2019
Did our tires right away
Issues with our tires and they were able to help us out immediately

Justain F.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
Fast and friendly
My dad has gone here for years and I just started. Had new tires on my van and car so far. Best tire spot I've been to.

RJ
Rick J.
North Street, MI
Ford Flex
09/12/2019
Great Service and Excellent Staff, they went beyond what was necessary of what I expected. I highly recommend Marysville Goodyear.

AC
Andy C.
Get what you pay for
Top quality job at top prices. Always had reliable work over20 years . Prices seem on the high side but work is done right the first time.

DK
Dawn K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Great place
Very friendly, made my appt and was in and out.

AW
Anne W.
09/11/2019
I appreciate the excellent service, value pricing & advice on how to best care for my car.

RK
Rich K.
GMC Terrain
09/11/2019
Love that they take me to work and then keep my car but wife Rhonda was there not me lol
I can just pop in and drop it off and they always take Awsome care of me thank you

Rick H.
Lincoln MKZ
09/10/2019
Simple and all business, no games.
As I said before I had a direct response over the phone on easy quick response and working with me as the customer,very good experience, and coffee to bootđź‘Ť

CP
Carolyn P.
09/10/2019
Great place to take your car.
Have been taking our cars here for about 16 years. Always pleased with the service.

SP
Steve P.
Dodge Journey
09/06/2019
It was my first time there and I was late and they got me right in

Avoca, MI
Jeep Patriot
Oil change service
I am always greeted by friendly employees.

I made an appointment and they serviced my vehicle right on time.

I love being able to present their website coupon so u can get a discount on my oil changed.

EB
Ed B.
09/06/2019
Great place to do business with
Very courteous staff. Fair price and great people.

09/05/2019
Great Auto Repair Shop
This is a great place to have your vehicle serviced. They are reliable, honest & great to work with.

MA
Mike A.
Saint Clair, MI
09/04/2019
my wife's Lexus
Kept their schedule with me, down to half an hour. Reasonably priced. Had other mechanical issues that effected the work being performed, and they kept me in the loop and allowed me to decide what was going to be done. I'll go back the next time I need to repair my vehicle.

JN
Joe N.
09/03/2019
Trustworthy, Skilled, Fair, Quality Work
Marysville Goodyear has repaired my vehicles for 10 + years. Some major and some minor repairs. The staff there is honest more than once they have told me when a repair wasn’t necessary. But when the repair was needed they completed it at a reasonable cost. They keep my cars reliable and safe. I won’t go anywhere else.

RT
Randy T.
North Street, MI
GMC Acadia
08/31/2019
Excellent customer service.
Great place to do business. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks guys!

ER
Ed R.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/30/2019
Great service great workmanship
Did a great job aligning my car last spring have sold me tires always help me get the right tires at a good price

James H.
08/29/2019
They are professional and courteous. They know what they are talking about and the work is done right the first time.