Richard G.
10/22/2020
Easy to schedule and complete service
Clean , courteous , and efficient service

SK
Sam K.
New Baltimore, MI
Honest
I came into the store thinking I had to have had gaskets put on my engine and was quoted a bill. The next day after the car was completed they called me and told me that it wasn’t the head gaskets it was another small problem. Then he recorded me my bill and it was less than half of the original quote. I feel that they are honest and I feel that they do very good work it was a pleasure doing business there.

Marjorie C.
Fast Service
Because we were new to the area we found Marysville Goodyear just around the corner and their ad for the discount oil change was a bonus. Their service is quick and we are confident in the service we receive. We have been going to Marysville Goodyear since moving here and are very happy with all the work they have done on our cars.

ES
Erika S.
10/21/2020
Very friend, caring, affordable, and does a great job!
Definitely recommend! They do a really great job! They are affordable and really ensure your car is running well and will notify you of potential problems. Really great place to take your car to!

Chris M.
10/21/2020
Legendary service
Marysville Goodyear has been serving our vehicles for 25 years! They have friendly, thourough, honest, & timely service,

Jack T.
GMC Terrain
10/20/2020
Quality of service
Stopped by to ask about brake estimate for suspected service needed. Given idea of problem and expected cost and time for repair. Made appointment, dropped off on appointed morning, got call on needed repair. Brakes repaired and picked up at 1 pm.

Diane C.
Port Huron, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
10/20/2020
Friendly,good service, wonderful atmosphere
I did bring a friend, cause you are so good with appointments,pricing, customer service. Everytime I have been there has been great.

Dick G.
Buick LaCrosse
10/19/2020
Honestly and quality of work
I always have confidence it what they tell me what repairs are necessary to keep my car running in top condition. Their approach is friendly, efficient and honest. They are always finding a time to work on your car and will always have your car repaired when the say. They also keep a history on your car. Good to keep an up to date file on your car.

TG
Toni G.
Port Huron, MI
Buick Encore
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Toni said they were friendly, on time, and they have great customer service.

CG
Cortney G.
10/15/2020
They communicated efficiently and effectively, my car was returned to me promptly with all issues resolved, and prices were reasonable. 10/10, highly recommend.

Ron C.
Ford Edge
10/14/2020
Friendly, great service.
Been going there for years and will continue to do so. I believe that you need a good doctor & mechanic. We have both.!

Kelly S.
10/14/2020
Great Customer service
They always go out of their way to make sure you the customer is satisfied..That's great customer service.

Jim R.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Martha. She said the business was efficient and took care of her in an emergency.

Diana B.
GMC Terrain
10/12/2020
They always give great service and are very considerate and get my car done before the estimated time of completion

Duane W.
10/09/2020
Fast, did I say FAST?!!
This trip in was just for oil and filter, and check things over. I dropped my truck off at 7:30am, the lot was full so I assumed they would have it most of the day.
Nope! Less than an hour later, I was called, told it was finished and I could pick it up! Awesome! This type of service allowed me to get a lot done that day! Love this place...you should too!