Toyota Sequoia
12/05/2019
Always excellent work
I trust this shop completely

11/29/2019
Christian owner honest pricing
Christian owner honest pricing

Donna S.
Toyota Avalon
11/23/2019
THE VERY BEST AS USUAL.
AFTER SERVICE AND REPAIR AT MTA, MY 1999 TOYOTA DRIVES LIKE A 2019.

AV
ARLEEN V.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/22/2019
Good work.
Excellent service. Always ready to help when you are in need. Great, friendly services. Honest people.

PS
PAM S.
11/15/2019
The management and workers are great.
I am fully confident in their honesty and competency when working on my car.

Ind Hbr Bch, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
11/07/2019
Honest, Friendly, High Quality and Fast Service
Highly recommend Master Team for anyone who needs a reliable and trust worthy mechanic. Will definitely be back next time I need any repairs or maintenance.

DA
DALE A.
Ind Hbr Bch, FL
Hyundai Veracruz
11/04/2019
Everything
Competent trustworthy efficient great website

MERCEDES G.
10/31/2019
They are awesome!!!!!
They took their time explaining everything to me! Waited for me to sort through some things to figure out what I wanted to do their very flexible and very honest!

BP
Bruce P.
10/24/2019
Done right with integrity.
Our 2007 Camry has been exclusively maintained by MTA. We now have 207,000 miles on it. I expect many more miles from it since MTA has maintained it so well. We have used MTA exclusively for the last 15 years and have found Kevin to be a man of integrity. Their troubleshooting and diagnosis of the problem is exceptional. They find and fix the issue the first time. Their prices are reasonaclble to get the work done right.

JAMILA L.
Kia Forte
10/22/2019
Fair and Honest Service
I really appreciate the fair and honest service and pricing my family and I receive from Kevin and Jeanine. Excellent service as always

10/21/2019
Just said sure
Needed someone to take a look at my car when I got stranded surprisingly next to them. They didn't think twice, happily came over to help someone in need, gave some solid words of insight and it was done deal. Left the car with them overnight and they had the problem corrected next day. This puppy still has a more years left thanks to these guys.

KW
Kim W.
10/13/2019
The best around
My experience with MTA has been the best I’ve ever had with a automotive service business.
Their quote “ Run till the wheels fall off” is a great phrase from them because they will do whatever it takes to help you keep your vehicle in working condition.
Thanks MTA

TA
TIM A.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/12/2019
Trustworthy reliable service and teamwork
These guys are just great! Fast reliable service! Kevin never guess’s about what your vehicle issues are, he will spend his time to research and truly diagnose the issues on hand. Then follow through with an affordable solution. Alongside professional installation and service, these are the guys that will give you your money’s worth and do the job right the first time!

Dan C.
09/20/2019
Great job, as usual!
Had an issue with my brakes and Kevin and his team did a great job, as usual, of finding the fixing the issue quickly and efficiently. That's normal for them. They take care of all of our vehicles because of this.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

We appreciate your time in responding Dan!  We are so thankful to be trusted with your family's car care needs!

RJ
RICK J.
Cocoa, FL
08/24/2019
Transmission
Very professional to speak with and very informative. Removed and replaced my transmission with a new rebuilt one. Quite extensive programming needs to be done to Marry the transmission to the vehicles computer. All was done properly and my truck runs as if new. Very pleased.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you Rick! We look forward to meeting any of your automotive needs or concerns in the future!

TC
thomas C.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/20/2019
Top Notch Service
Kevin is always fair and very knowledgeable. He is friendly and provides fast and very accurate service. I highly recommend him for your car repairs!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks Tom for the encouraging response! We are blessed with the best customers ever.  We look forward to continuing to meet you automotive needs and appreciate the recommendation.

PC
PJ C.
08/14/2019
Honesty
I have been going here for my auto repair needs for years and have recommended this shop to numerous people. Kevin as his lead mechanic Jeff are two of the most honest guys. They will advise you what needs to be a priority repair and why as well as what can wait. Who does that?!? This repair shop has my loyalty!

Thanks PJ-
It has been our pleasure to serve your automotive needs all of these years and we do not take that privilege lightly.  We also love it when our customers become our friends!

MATTHEW H.
08/14/2019
Quality Repairs at a Fair Price
Kevin has provided fantastic service, fair pricing, and a deep knowledge base that has kept me coming back. He's up front, tells you what the job will need, and will not price gouge you when your in a tough spot. He replaced my catalytic converters, fixed what caused them to fail, and got my dead car living again. Couldn't be happier.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

We love to hear a good automotive resurrection story! So glad we could be of service!

JOHN R.
08/09/2019
Appreciate the honest work
Thanks for taking care of us like family.

DF
DANA F.
08/06/2019
Fast Service
Always there when need a great mechanic fast