EA
ERIK A.
03/22/2019
So grateful for the fast, friendly and reliable service of MTA. Best mechanic in Brevard!

DF
DANA F.
03/16/2019
Trustworthy and dependable
You can trust the folks at Master Team Automotive

RICK B.
03/10/2019
Major repair done well
Decided to replace a failing transmission before it failed completely . Kevin worked with me to make installing a remanufactured transmission sesmless as possible. Great job.

JJ
Justin J.
03/01/2019

DICK C.
02/28/2019
Excellent as Always
Prompt, honest and expert service is why I keep coming back whenever my vehicles need service.

CATHY W.
Lexus ES 350
02/27/2019
Honesty & excellent workmanship, with dependablity!
Love coming here due to honest, dependable & trust worthy owners & mechanics! Great & thorough service that you can trust!

LF
LAYNIE F.
02/26/2019
Great Service and Kindness
Another great job and service by Kevin and his team!

02/25/2019
great service
I have been going to this business for 10 plus years and never have had an issue with service. Repairs are done promptly and all questions answered professionally. Cost is kept down, unlike a dealership, and the owners are more like your neighbours.

Dorette L.
Nissan Sentra
02/21/2019
Oil Change
The service I received at MasterTeam Auto was very professional. Everyone there was very polite and willing to assist in anyway possible.

RICK B.
GMC Envoy
02/11/2019
Good Experience
Brought my vehicle in. Explained the problem . Repair was made with no "you need to relace, this or that". Fair pricing. Feel these folks are honest and do a good job.

DA
DEBORAH A.
02/01/2019
Long time customer
Kevin and Jeniene do what they can to do the best for me. I was disappointed that I had to wait for a part when Kevin knew in advance whet was needed.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

So sorry to have kept you waiting on a "Fun Friday", but we're thankful we had the opportunity to properly diagnose, research, and repair what was necessary for your vehicle.

We appreciate your business Debbie!

PC
PJ C.
01/31/2019
Integritious owners with quality workmanship.
Owners are honest on what work needs to be done and when, what can wait, finding right items at the best price, maintaining records, supporting their customers with warranty claims.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for your review and your patronage, PJ!

DICK C.
Hyundai ELANTRA
01/31/2019
Never a Doubt
Always receive excellent , honest and great service at a fair price.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the review, Dick!

We're blessed to have you as a customer and friend.

WD
William D.
West Melbourne, FL
Saturn Aura
01/29/2019
Kevin is a long time friend of mine, but that`s not why I bring my car to him. It is because he is a truly honest mechanic. Those are hard to find these days. He provides excellent service with good prices. And while he will suggest what may need to be done there is not pressure. He leaves the decision making to me. Great God fearing man.Thanks Kevin.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Bill!

We are grateful to have had you and Bonnie as customers and friends for all these years.

OH
OKSANA H.
West Melbourne, FL
Toyota Avalon
01/24/2019
Incredible service
Incredible service! While I waited I took a short nap on comfortable sofa in their waiting room ;) Friendly and very honest owners on what was wrong with my car. I was so thankful!!!!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

That couch is the best, right? You're not the first to take a nap on it and you won't be the last! 🛋💤

We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future, Oksana!

EM
ELAINE M.
San Antonio, TX
01/16/2019
Wonderful Service
Dealer wanted all kinds of work done for my 60,000 mile service. There price was over $800. I took my car in knowing I needed 2 items done, one of which isn't even anywhere in the entire maintenance recommended service schedule. I asked to have the other items looked at and done only if needed. Nothing extra was needed, I got my car back when promised and it only cost me $150. I've been a customer here for years and this is another example of why I trust Kevin and his team.

Thank you, Elaine!

We are thankful to have had you as a customer for all these years.

FS
FRANCES S.
01/15/2019
Explanations that I understood
The AC was working. I stopped a couple of times and it came back on. I'll see how it is the 1st hot day. I liked the way both of you explained things to me.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Frances!

We value every chance we get to educate our customers about their vehicles. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

EW
ERIC W.
01/15/2019
Long time customer
I’ve been doing business with Master Team Automotive for many years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Their service is excellent, their prices are fair, and they’d rather have a long term relationship with their customers than make a quick buck.

Thank you, Eric!

We are incredibly grateful to have you and your family as customers and friends.

ROLANDO B.
10/27/2018
135 mile service
I took my 2002 RAV4 for my 135,000 mile oil change. They have excellent service.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for your review, Rolando. We look forward to taking care of you again in the future.

- Kevin

DF
DANA F.
10/25/2018
Truly honest mechanics that know what they're doing.
You and your car will be best treated here!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks Dana! It's always a pleasure taking care of you and your family.