JOE P.
01/11/2020
Master Team
Kevin and company are very professional on their review of each service performed on my vehicle. They are very courteous and their prices are very reasonable, of you are comparing to dealerships. I highly recommend Master Care.

CAROL S.
Cocoa, FL
01/04/2020
Best Service
Appointment was made and service was done expeditiously as I had a short window and they got it done and I made the next appointment in a timely manner. Great Job!

FL
01/03/2020
Quick and competent oil change
I have Master team change my oil to keep the warranty valid. All good.

STEPHAN M.
01/03/2020
As usual, wonderful customer service!
While my daughter was home from college for the holidays, I wanted to make sure her car was in good working order to prevent issues while she is away. Kevin and Jeff evaluated the brakes, bearings and replaced the serpentine belt on the day after New Years, and verified that the car is good to go! It's always comforting to know that MTA has made sure our cars are in good shape.

DF
DANA F.
12/20/2019
Found the part!!
That's Kevin for doing a great job in finding the part for our old Toyota! Not willing to "part" with our faithful Camry just yet. ?

EA
ERIK A.
12/18/2019
Christmas blessings
Although no one likes to have mechanical problems with the car during the Christmas season I was very thankful for Kevin and his team finding some issues with my Toyota Camry and bringing them to my attention. My wife and I do a lot of driving with our elderly parents and/or grandchildren and it’s just great to know that Master Team Auto is looking out for our safety.

Ralph C.
Mazda B2000
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said he loves this business. His truck runs perfect and this is the only place he is going to hence forth.

THOM M.
Patrick Afb, FL
12/15/2019
Quality Work at fair price
Quality work, considerate of my time, respectful with my automobile, quality work at a fair/reasonable price!

Great work guys! Thanks again!

DOUG D.
Indialantic, FL
Lincoln Mark LT
12/14/2019
Home town feel
Kevin and his staff make you feel like long time friends and neighbors!

BP
Bruce P.
Toyota Prius c
12/11/2019
Repair done right with integrity.
MTA is a trustworthy business. Maintenance issues are diagnosed correctly. They find root cause of the problem and repair only what is needed correctly. When someone is looking for a reliable repair shop, I send them to see Kevin. MTA stands behind their work.

Toyota Sequoia
12/05/2019
Always excellent work
I trust this shop completely

11/29/2019
Christian owner honest pricing
Christian owner honest pricing

Donna S.
Toyota Avalon
11/23/2019
THE VERY BEST AS USUAL.
AFTER SERVICE AND REPAIR AT MTA, MY 1999 TOYOTA DRIVES LIKE A 2019.

AV
ARLEEN V.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/22/2019
Good work.
Excellent service. Always ready to help when you are in need. Great, friendly services. Honest people.

PS
PAM S.
11/15/2019
The management and workers are great.
I am fully confident in their honesty and competency when working on my car.