MF
Mike F.
05/03/2019
Trustworthy and Quality Service
I greatly appreciate Kevin's honesty and trustworthiness. He doesn't just throw things in to up the bill like other shops, but only what's needed or recommended.

04/29/2019
Trustworthy people!
These people operate with such integrity. When you find a good mechanic you can trust, you stick with them!

NC
NANCY C.
Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2019
Amazing service!!
A month ago my daughter had AC issues. She took her car to a larger outfit that specializes with all major issues. She was quoted 847.00 but by the time the job was complete, her final bill was 1,286.00. College student, big hit, not good! A week ago, my AC died. I did some research and found Master Team Automotive. What a blessing. The service was extremely fast and the communication even faster!! This is the place to go. They explained exactly what the problem was and gave me honest options. The total cost of a brand new a/c compressor with labor was 803.18. Quite a savings with a longer warranty! Kevin (the owner is a an honest man with integrity!) I will recommend every person I know to go here. This is not a typical garage. Said my car would be ready for pick up at a specific time and called me early. Thank you Master Team for all you do! What a blessing you are to the entire community!!! Praise God for people like you!

LF
LAYNIE F.
04/24/2019
Tire check
A friend said it looked like I needed new tires. I took my car by Master Team. Kevin said I have 5,000 more miles left on my tires. As always, I appreciated Kevin's honesty and helpfulness. That same day, my husband took his car by with a slow leak in one of the tires. Kevin and his team were able to fix the tire thus saving him the cost of a new tire. We appreciate having such an honest mechanic who has become our friend over the years! Kevin we appreciate you!

JOE M.
Rockledge, FL
04/18/2019
Friendly service and knowledge able
Great job. My wife and I knew we were in good hands.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/18/2019
Honest and reliable
Master Team is the ONLY place I take my car. I can trust Kevin and the rest of the team to tell me the truth as to what I need done, and they do the work properly, and for a fair price. From oil changes to rebuilding my front end, and many other things, no one else is allowed to touch my car.

KK
KIMBERLY K.
04/10/2019
Fast, honest, thorough service
Very quick turnaround and thorough explanation of the issue. Definitely recommend for the fast, quality service and honesty.

JANICE F.
04/09/2019
Always great service
Very friendly, and trust worthy so glad I was introduced to Kevin.

MF
Mike F.
Acura Legend
04/09/2019
Exceptional Service!
Very pleased how quickly Kevin and his team fix my cars!

JONATHAN S.
04/01/2019
Best Mechanics in Brevard
I have used master team for at least the last 6 years and they have also done quality and thorough work. They have great attitudes! High end work and yet affordable prices
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you Johnathan. It is a privilege to serve your family's autmotive needs and one we would never take for granted. We are thankful to have the best customers around!

Jennifer R.
Lakeland, FL
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business did not complete the job and her vehicle was dead when she went to pick up her vehicle. She ended up taking her vehicle to another facility to complete the repairs.

EA
ERIK A.
03/22/2019
So grateful for the fast, friendly and reliable service of MTA. Best mechanic in Brevard!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you Erik! We certainly feel we have the best customers in Brevard! Thank you again for entrusting your family's car care with us through the years. We are blessed!

DF
DANA F.
03/16/2019
Trustworthy and dependable
You can trust the folks at Master Team Automotive
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

At the end of the day, that is the best review we can ever receive and certainly our goal! It has been a pleasure to serve you and your family for all these years and we look forward to doing so for many years to come.

RICK B.
03/10/2019
Major repair done well
Decided to replace a failing transmission before it failed completely . Kevin worked with me to make installing a remanufactured transmission sesmless as possible. Great job.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks Rick for your kind review- it was a pleasure to work with you and we will look forward to serving you in the future!

JJ
Justin J.
03/01/2019
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks Justin! We feel privileged for you to entrust us with your family's automotive needs. We realize you have many options when it comes to automotive care. Thank you for choosing Master Team!