DEBBIE D.
Germantown, MD
12/16/2018
Master Tech Team !
Master Tech is the best. I have been taking all my cars there. Excellent service.

JAVIER P.
Nissan Maxima
12/14/2018
Very good shop to have a car fix.
Very good and very happy to had my cars there. Thank you guys.

AH
ADE H.
Acura TL
Car maintenance
Great service , customer friendly , honest with assessment ,

FO
FUNMI O.
12/14/2018
Caring approach to car care
My family has used Master Tech for upwards of 5 years. We have been impressed by the technical skills and experience of the staff. More importantly, we are impressed by the way they try to find the best solutions for each situation in terms of cost and time saving.

Toyota Yaris

Derwood, MD
Scion xB
12/06/2018
Great job
Wife said she heard a squeaking noise, but gave me nothing to go on to tell Tony. After a lot of hard work Tony and his guys found the problem and fixed it.
Tony N. from Master-Tech responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Jonathan for your trust in our shop

JACOB K.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/30/2018
👍🏼
Awesome!

MARY D.
Honda Civic Sdn
great service
I think Tony and his crew are competent mechanics who take pride in doing a good job whatever the problem might be. This time I just had an oil change and new wiper blades installed.

AO
ANN O.
Always a job well done
Tony and his crew alway do a good job and return our cars in great condition.

CAROL B.
Laurel, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
Great service.
Great service, reasonable and honest.

Nissan Murano
Prompt Courteous Professional Service
I have the utmost trust and confidence in the automobile service received from Tony at Master-Tech. Years and years of complete satisafication. We would recommend Master-Tech services to friends, family, and anyone.

MARIA C.
Silver Spring, MD
Chevrolet Trax
11/28/2018
Great job
They very onest and fast when they do their job.

ME
MARTIN E.
Germantown, MD
Nissan 370Z
11/21/2018
As always Tony the best, what can I say again simple the best thanks Tony you rock!!!!

Chevy Chase, MD
Nissan Sentra
11/17/2018
Great service & Fair price
Tony's shop has always been a pleasure to visit. Professional staff, quality work, and a fair price. Almost half of what the dealership wanted to charge me for the same work.

SR
SCOTT R.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/09/2018
Friendly, attentive ,caring service.
I dropped off my new car to Tony at Master Tech for a Maryland Inspection and asked him to be especially careful with it . I explained my situation as I had been looking for this car for a period of time. He understood and took special care to see that it was not harmed in anyway. I am appreciative of his efforts and his understanding of my concerns. This was my first encounter with them and I was so impressed by his attentiveness to my issues that we agreed to scheduling additional service on my other vehicles.

MERIS C.
Rockville, MD
11/06/2018
Excellent and honest car services.
Tony, the owner, is always honest. He never tries to sell you a service unless it is needed. His pricing is reasonable and usually saves you money compared to taking it to the dealer. I have been a customer for many years. I take my cars to MasterTech from the time I purchase a new car until I buy a new one. I always know that my car is safe and reliable to drive. I have referred many friends and family to MasterTech and all of them tell me many times how grateful they are to the service there and for the money they have saved. I drive a little farther to use MasterTech for my service needs for my car but it is worth the trip.

DANIEL S.
11/06/2018
Great shop!
You can tell when you’re dealing with experts. Things go smoothly and deadlines are met. Good for Tony and his crew!

RD
RICHARD D.
Bethesda, MD
Volkswagen Passat
11/01/2018
Great overall
Excellent service and customer care!

KW
KINSLEY W.
Ford Expedition
11/01/2018
Wash & vacuum included? Yes please!
Tony was upfront with me about what needed to be done and did the work in a timely manner. They finished on schedule even with added work at the end. And they washed and vacuumed my truck so she shines!
My only comment would be that I wish they had let me know they were going to remove my daughter’s car seat, because I would’ve liked to have removed it myself.
Other than that everything was amazing! They did a ton of work in just a couple days and at a fair price! Thanks Tony!

Steve H.
Derwood, MD
GMC Envoy
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elaine. She said the business handled her vehicle and they were able to fix the problem very quickly.