TRICIA S.
Glenn Dale, MD
01/18/2020
My Vehicle's Primary Care Physician
Fixing or maintaining my luxury crossover SUV is something I never look forward to doing. It can be complicated, costly, and time-consuming. Every time I go to Master Tech though, not only do I get a comprehensive run-down of everything going on with my vehicle, I also receive realistic recommendations and superb customer service. They are easy on the pockets as well. I do not have to take a full day off work to take care of my car either. Tony gets me in and out as soon as possible. If he cannot, he is upfront with me about it so that I can plan accordingly. Master Tech is always my first and last stop.

CAROL B.
Laurel, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
01/18/2020
Excellent work , honest people.
My car is finally fixed thanks to this shop. Four mechanics later , I wish I would of started here. Honest work , willing to help you even if the problem was difficult to find/fixed. Reasonable prices I can say that since I witness and compared to other places I had send my car to. I live in laurel , md. I would rather get my car tow here then to get worked done anywhere else. You want honest work come here.

FL
FRANCOIS L.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/14/2020
Perfect!
Fast and clean, did Maryland inspection, everything went well!

Thanks Tony! Very nice guy! ;)

DANIEL S.
01/10/2020
Consistent excellence
MasterTech has never let me down. This time was no different. I really appreciate their professionalism and expertise.

MUMIN B.
01/09/2020
Excellent Customer service & professional!
Thank you.

Chrysler 200
01/06/2020
Great job.
I recommend Master Tech because they are honest and fair.

JE
JAMES E.
Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2020
Tony is the best
We've been going to Tony for a few years now, and would highly recommend him to anyone in the area. He and his team are top notch. You'd have a hard time finding a better person to trust your vehicle with in this area.

ANA B.
Germantown, MD
12/26/2019
Fantastic Service!
Always great service and courteous staff.

MERIS C.
Rockville, MD
12/24/2019
MasterTech Rating
I have used Master-Tech's services to care for my cars for at least 15 years. The service there is professional, friendly, thorough.and dependable. Prices are reasonable, honest, and usually better than at a car dealership. I take my new car there from the start right from the first maintenance date. There is no impact on the car warranty by not taking it to a car dealership for service. Tony is the owner of the business and goes the the extra mile to be helpful. A plus is that the magazines are usually pretty current and varied if you are waiting for your car's service to be completed. I am so happy with the services at Master-Tech that I drive a longer distance to go there even though the car dealership is only about a mile away from my home. I have recommended Master-Tech to many people all of whom have become steady customers and have thanked me for telling them about Master-Tech .

FG
FERNANDO G.
Potomac, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML500
12/19/2019
Friendly attention
As always good attention and accurate vehicle’s repair

PP
PETE P.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/13/2019
Prompt service with attention to detail

PG
PAUL G.
12/11/2019
Great Customer Service!!!
I know they are going to do it right the first time. Fare prices, great customer services and friendly people. I’ve been taking my vehicles to Tony for over 16 yers now and I know I can depend on Master Tech when I need them.

Thanks!

K M.
Hyattsville, MD
12/06/2019
Excellent service every time
A trusted colleague recommended Master Tech when we moved into the area in 2008.
We've been taking our vehicles here ever since. This is one of the best, decently priced, thorough and honest garages we've ever experienced. We now live about 45 minutes away but still bring our vehicles here. We don't trust anyone else! A couple times we were forced to go to someone else, but Master Tech found mistakes the other folks had made and repaired things properly. HIGHLY recommend these folks.

ALYSSA S.
Frederick, MD
12/02/2019
Amazing service!
Master Tech is so great! The people are so kind and Tony is outstanding at running the shop. Very efficient and I trust them.

ANA B.
Germantown, MD
11/29/2019
Wonderful Service!
Always a very friendly and professional environment. Definitely a place I have recommended to friends and family.