LL
Lou L.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/07/2020
Honest auto repair
David and his team are.carung,affordable and professional

Steve C.
Crystal Lake, IL
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the staff at the business were diligent and they looked to find other resources instead of just replacing parts.

Diane G.
05/03/2020
2017 Ford Escape
After purchasing the pre-owned 2017 , I needed to get touch-up paint for very minor chips . I called Mastertek with the part number for the touch-up paint. Mr.Mark gave me the paint the very next day!
As always excellent service from Mastertek.
This instance may seem like a minor issue to some, but their service, for me, in non-comparable!

Jeff W.
Crystal Lake, IL
04/30/2020
The guys at Mastertek understand the trying times we are living in and they made it extremely easy for me to drop off and pay for my service. When I got it back it was completely sanitized inside. And, as always, a job well done.

Shane B.
Buick Century
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Shane said this business works with him and they are clear and honest about the problems. He has been going to them for years.

CT
Corey T.
Cary, IL
Jeep Patriot
04/25/2020
Mastertek is the BEST!
Dave and his team always provide great service. I have 100% confidence bringing my vehicle to them for routine maintenance or repairs. The work is performed neatly in a timely manner, it’s done right the first time, they charge a fair price, the they are good communicators. As long as I live in the area Mastertek will have my business.

CG
Colleen G.
Oldsmobile Bravada
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said they were very accommodating , good to deal with and provided lots of important information.

LA
Lisa A.
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said this business is always prompt and friendly.

AZ
Amanda Z.
Illinois
Mazda 3
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Amanda said they are really trustworthy and the staff does a good job.

DT
Don T.
Dodge Caravan
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said that the service was good, the staff takes their time with her and are always there.

KC

Shelby H.
Barrington, IL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/14/2020
Honest, Hard-Working, and Reasonable!
Mastertek has been my family's go-to mechanic for as long as I can remember. My husband and I drive out of our way to take our vehicles here because we are so appreciative of Dave and his team's integrity and helpfulness. Would highly recommend!

Diane G.
03/12/2020
Wheel bearing replaced
Failing wheel bearing replaced in Avery short time. Always great service!

03/06/2020
Dave,
Thank you for fixing my turn signals so quickly. I was concerned about driving without them. I drove over and waited just over an hour. Your staff is also always very helpful.

JZ
Julie Z.
02/27/2020
Mastertek review
I can't say too much considering I just got an oil change but...I like these guys! Anytime I've needed service they are always accommodating and fair. Mark seems knowledgeable and Dave is a really nice guy. Keep the good work boys!