TH
Tom H.
Carpentersville, IL
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this business warranteed his vehicle battery. He also said most businesses would not have done that.

TH
Tom H.
Carpentersville, IL
08/12/2019 Category: Service

Swanson C.
08/06/2019
Honest
These men are truly honest and knowledgeable. They are my new mechanics!!!

Bill M.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Bill said Dave has been taking care of him for years and he does a fantastic job. He also said he trusts him.

08/01/2019
Very good customer service
I feel confident that repairs are done well and priced fairly. They listen to my concerns.

ES
Eric S.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Ram Pickup
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business is always the best. It is the only facility where he would take his vehicle. He has been a customer for 20 years. Their business is the only one he recommends for service.

Randy S.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Randy's son. He said they always do good service. Also, he has used this business since he has been driving.

DA
Dave A.
07/20/2019
A place you can trust to service your car
I have been going to Mastertek for years. They provide excellent service in a timely manner. They are honest and reliable. You cannot beat their price fir car repairs, 8 would never take my car anywhere else.

ST
Sue T.
Crystal Lake, IL
07/14/2019
Over the top customer service.
Make great decisions on my repair. Didn't like the first part they replaced put in a second. No extra labor and air conditioning perfect.

Lincoln MKZ
07/13/2019
Great service and employees
Great service and employees.

TF
Thomas F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/09/2019
Hometown Auto Repair
Mastertek is the best place to take your car for any repairs. The air conditioning on my husband's car wasn't working and the temperature was hot and humid and we were leaving for a trip in two days so he went over to Masterteck and they came home with him, took his car back to the shop, replaced the belt that had broke and within a few hours had my husband's car back home in the driveway. They are always go above and beyond in everything that they do. My husband will not take his car back to the dealership for any more repairs ...will only go to Mastertek.

Rachell B.
Dodge Caravan
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Rachell said they do a great job quick and are awesome people.

KW
Ken W.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he loves the business. He brings his vehicle there all the time. The staff are honest with him and have good prices.

TF
Thomas F.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/15/2019
Above and Beyond
Mastertek is the Best!!! In a recent visit, I was experiencing some banging noise under my car, so I left my car there overnight and by noon the next day I received a phone call saying that my car was now sitting in my driveway, problem was fixed and NO CHARGE. Couldn't believe that! Such nice people to deal with and I will always take my car there for any car issues that I might have. Have been going there for two or three years now and never disappointed.

HL
Haley L.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Mercury Sable
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Haley said the service was fast and easy.

LN
Lenny N.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Lenny said that he couldn't be happier with the service.

JJ
Jerome J.
06/11/2019
My first visit to Mastertek.
A friend recommended that I have my accord taken to Mastertek. The greeting and service I received was great. I was told what was going to happen with my car, when I could expect an explanation as to the problem. The customer service and the work performed exceeded my expectations. My questions where answered and the repair was done . I will be coming back to Mastertek.

PS
Phil S.
Lombard, IL
06/07/2019
Being trustworthy
My husband and I had Dave Hinz for a mechanic for over 20 yrs. even before this place. We also live in Lombard and would travel all the way to Algonquin to have Mastertek staff work on our vehicles. We knew that when we brought either vehicle in, we’d be safe driving when leaving. Prices are reasonable and this place is fantastic! Thank you Dave, Mark , Brandon, Kevin and all his mechanics!!!

JE
John E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/07/2019 Category: Service
John said they are very welcoming at this business, he has worked with them before, and they have very good service.

MA
Mario A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/31/2019
Excellent value
This was my first interaction with Mastertek.
It was an absolutely positive experience from all perspectives : professionalism, communication, timeliness and quality of the work done.