JQ
Jennifer Q.
GMC Acadia
09/28/2018
We just moved here from Rochester, NY and have ever gone to the dealer for our service needs, so was nervous about trying to find a shop with a friendly staff who were not just there to rip you off like some other places out there. Followed a very enthusiastic referral from a new neighbor and I am so glad I did! Called mid to late morning, was able to get in a few hours later for an oil change and topping the fluids off! They were very nice in informing me of some other minor things needed to be done. Very respectful, never felt like “oh she’s a woman-I’ll dumb it down in the explanation”, again like some other places may do. Very quick visit, I was in and out in under 45 mins, whereas at our old dealer it could take 1-1.5 hrs just for an oil change and fluids topped off. We have found our go-to service shop! Thanks Dave!!

HF
Helen F.
09/18/2018
Honest and Prompt
Always great service! Would recommend without any hesitation!

Kriste S.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Kriste said this business got to the root of her problem.

DK
Dmytro K.
Kia Optima
09/13/2018
If I could give more than 5 starts I would
I went to the dealer twice, firestone once, a private shop once as well for the same issue, and it wasn’t until I came here where it was finally solved. 110% recommend this place!

Jennifer K.
Illinois
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff was nice and friendly and they did what needed to be done. She thanks them for the wonderful job.

09/11/2018
I am always glad that I bring my Jeep Wrangler to Mastertek because I know they take great care while working on my vehicle. I am Greeted with a smile and given farewell with a smile. It is always a nice visit.

RP
Robert P.
Carpentersville, IL
09/10/2018
Best shop around!
They are best ,and very honest group.

James H.
Illinois
08/24/2018 Category: Service
James said they checked out everything and were thorough. He was not charged. Someone else would've tried to take advantage of him.

LC
Lucy C.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Lucy said the employees were knowledgeable. They completed the service well.

DZ
Don Z.
Huntley, IL
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Don said everything is top notch. The staff treat him good.

TF
Thomas F.
Cary, IL
08/19/2018
Hometown Auto Repair
Dave was recommended to me by a friend and I was completely satisfied with the work that was done on my car. Dave and his co-workers were very professional and friendly. My car was done on time and the price was reasonable. Dave and Mastertek are now my new go-to auto repair place. Thank you Dave!

AH
Arthur H.
Buick Rendezvous
08/17/2018
Mastertek ha been our go-to mechanics since we moved to Algonquin in 2000. The give outstanding service to our two cars and are very reliable.
I have recommended Mastertek to friends and neighbors. They are very reputable. Have a great conscience for our cars and offer suggestions for the service we may need. They never force us with unwanted services.

EE
Eric E.
Mercury Cougar
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business did a good job.

Melisa B.
GMC Terrain
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with James. He said the staff are nice and easy to work with.

LA
Lisa A.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the business is fair and honest. They have prompt service.

Alice M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Alice said that the staff at this business is very honest.

Carl S.
Buick Rendezvous
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Beverly. She said her overall experience was excellent. They're very nice and helpful. They did the service as soon as possible. Her son recommend this business to them.

TH
Tom H.
Carpentersville, IL
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff were good mechanics.

HA
Hannah A.
07/30/2018
Amazing service!
The staff is super courteous and HONEST which I love. They really care and are really down to earth people. I've told my whole family about them!

Justin M.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Justin said he always receives quick, and honest service from the business.