Overall Rating 4.3823535/5Overall Rating 4.3823535/5Overall Rating 4.3823535/5Overall Rating 4.3823535/5rating 4.3823535
Overall Rating 2.0882391/5Overall Rating 2.0882391/5rating 2.0882391rating 2.0882391rating 2.0882391
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Louis S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
I was late for my online scheduled appointment due to heavy rains. I was thinking that i would be pushed back in line for being late and sitting forever. Boy was I wrong, I was about 20 minutes waiting, paid and on my way back to work!

Nice Job Team! Thank you!

John P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Transportation
Dropped off my SUV and they provided me transportation back to my house and then picked me back up once car was done.

HB

Awesome service, very personable

Steve B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Inspections
It's easy to get appointments and the staff is very friendly.

FB
Frank B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting room. Great service .
Excellent waiting area. Service writer very knowledgeable and polite. Quality of work excellent.

Morrisville, PA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Appt. on time, and service explained the call back and why it had to be done.
Okay. My husband said Robert was very good.

James M.
Churchville, PA
Outrageous body shop estimate
Mirror repair took way too long and body shop estimate to repair one tiny dent was outrageous
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Mccafferty Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Good afternoon James,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete your review from your last visit. I would also like to apologize for the time it took to have your mirror ordered, painted and installed for your Elantra. We try to get all repairs done in a timely fashion so you are not too inconvenienced. We sent your Elantra to Car Star Body shop to have your mirror painted and for the estimate of the dent in the A-pillar of you car. McCafferrty Hyundai does not control the price of those repairs. We just sent the vehicle up to have it look at. If you have any questions about the estimate you received please feel free to call Car Star at 215-945-8000 ext 7700.
267-587-3674

Havertown, PA
Best Around
Best customer service and service department around! I highly recommend McCafferty Hyundai.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Don’t expect a loaner car if yours breaks down due to manufacturing errors
My compressor broke, and no one phoned to tell me. Then there were none is stock, so I was given a car with no air conditioning during a heatwave. The car wasn’t drivable, with 100 degree heats, for a disabled person with lung problems. Took a week of arguing to get a loaner, and then my car was suddenly fixed the next day. I do not recommend their service department. I’m not even sure the compressor they put in my car was new. I had previously been told they were on a long back order, due to it being a National problem.

Good afternoon Ms.B,
Thank you for completing your review from your last visit. I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience you had while we were repairing your vehicle. We do try to have all repairs completed as soon as possible. We are happy to put our customers in rental cars based on availability of our rental inventory.
If you would like to discuss your last service with me please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
215-945-8054

Deborah D.
great customer service
Kevin Sandridge is the reason I keep going back. He is honest and has so much integrity !!!!

Feasterville Trevose, PA
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Service check
Ease of check-in; timely attention to appointment; immediate provision of findings; clean restroom; when nothing was "found" to be wrong, nothing was "invented"; ease of check-out; car pick-up convenient. Availability of courtesy pick-up and drop-off.

SK
Steven K.
Florence, NJ
Excellent, Quick service!!
Had an excellent experience in the service department. Kevin and Jim were great, service was was quick and I highly recommend giving them a call. I appreciate it!!

Jackie D.
Holland, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Staff is extremely helpful and friendly
Raven was extremely helpful. All the staff was friendly and kind.

Philadelphia, PA
2017 Hyundai Accent

Michele M.
Levittown, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service & how pleasant and respectful they are
I never have a problem when I go for my oil changes or any other maintenance, if I have a problem, they always help to get it taken care of.

Louis S.
Southampton, PA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Atmosphere & service with a smile
The atmosphere is a vast improvement over the past few years. The people I've been dealing with, Raven, Francie, and Robert, are always courteous, professional, easy to talk to. They make an otherwise drab experience very pleasant. If you want to make it even more pleasant, you might want to serve wine. Thank you

Carol M.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
courteous and careful to explain all service
very good service friendly comfortable waiting room

Dennis D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
First service visit and am looking for vast improvement.
Disappointed.......
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Mccafferty Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Good afternoon Dennis,
Thank you for completing your review from your last visit. I would like to apologize for not returning your settings back to their original position. for your radio concerns. I will look on our lot and try other vehicles like your to see if the CD player acts any different than yours. Please be patient with me for a few days while I look into that for you and I will call you with my findings.
215-945-8054

Marvin R.
Newtown, PA
Pleasant and Professional
Bought my car at another dealer. Was welcomed as a new service customer.