Overall Rating 4.3809505/5Overall Rating 4.3809505/5Overall Rating 4.3809505/5Overall Rating 4.3809505/5rating 4.3809505
Overall Rating 2.1428571/5Overall Rating 2.1428571/5rating 2.1428571rating 2.1428571rating 2.1428571

Richard R.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
service and inspection
very good job in timely manor

CT
Carol T.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyones nice
I need a sticker now what do I do

LD
Lisa D.
Langhorne, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Went in for an oil change and came out with a fully corrected car!

RK
Review

Feasterville Trevose, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/10/2019 Category: Service
I didn’t have to wait very long for my KONA to be serviced. The waiting area is very comfortable. That’s why I always go back to Fred Beans.

Langhorne, PA
Customer service
Service advisors are very helpful.

Christopher C.

Good friendly service

HS
Harvey S.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
We are happy that McCafferty gives discounts to military veterans such as me.
My car has had over 23 recalls since I purchased the car new. I like the car but not the quality level. Waiting for a recall from the National Safety Board for fires on the vehicle without any warning.

ED
Edward D.
Fairless Hills, PA
07/06/2019 Category: Service
This dealership is one of the better ones in the area
Took care of the new motor installation quick and painlessly

John D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2019 Category: Service
First oil change, quick and easy
Brought in my 2019 Hyundai Elantra for it's first oil change. I dropped it off, went to breakfast, came back and it was done. Oil change, tires rotated, done. Easy to schedule from the Myhundai app. Employees were cordial and helpful.

Louis S.
Southampton, PA
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly, professional, and courteous
Kevin showed me the parts that had to be replaced, and provided me with an explanation why. He answered all of my questions to my satisfaction.

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Have a super service agent
Cashier Wendy has been the best for the last 13 years. Kevin Sandridge is my service agent always willing to assist me working around my schedule.

Clifton H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil change, fluids and back up camera

Janet A.
Yardley, PA
2008 Hyundai Azera
07/05/2019 Category: Service
FAIRLY CONVENIENT. BOUGHT CAR THERE.
SERVICE WAS GOOD AND SCHEDULED PROMPTLY

Brigitte H.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick precise and with respect
I dislike taking my car for service but to my surprise my experience was amazing. Fast service was provided, my car was inspected quickly, I could have waited. I was provided a ride home and they sent Lift to pick me up within minutes of my request. Inspection went well, a very nice experience...wouldn't go anywhere else!

Washington Crossing, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
All good
Fives all around!

KK
Kathleen K.
Newtown, PA
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Shuttled to and from work. Did an excellent service on my Tucson.

Michael B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Very descriptive of service
Never any hidden charges. They are very thorough with what kind of service you're getting. Not bad price for dealership service to boot.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t address problem that arose during service
After oil change vehicle had musty smell from air conditioning which was working fine an hour before. Brought it back and some spray was put in which lasted less than a day. Called back next day and phone was not answered in service and detailed message was never returned. I had just bought a car so the sales person had to intervene. Still waiting for results.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 07/09/2019

Good morning Debra,
I'm glad we were able to resolve your air conditioning concern.
Howard Caldwell