Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5rating 4.3404249
Overall Rating 2.1276564/5Overall Rating 2.1276564/5rating 2.1276564rating 2.1276564rating 2.1276564

WF
William F.
Southampton, PA
2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
02/13/2014 Category: Service
attention to detail and customer service
Always quick service and attention to detail.

CR
Christopher R.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/12/2014 Category: Service
Good Work
Service completed efficiently at a good price.

John R.
Levittown, PA
2005 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/04/2014 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
TOOK CARE OF MY WIFES CAR QUICK
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 02/12/2014

Thank you for completing our survey. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

RISA M.
Lawrence Township, NJ
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2014 Category: Service
Great dealership
The dealership is very honest and forthright.
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 02/04/2014

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

RD
RONALD D.
Levittown, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2014 Category: Service
Howard in service
This guy is a rare find in the service world!!!!
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 02/04/2014

JOHN S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness of staff
Would recommend this dealer and Hyundai to anyone
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 01/31/2014

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!!

TK
TAE K.
01/29/2014 Category: Service
check engine light on
They fixed it in timely matter and no more check engine light on.

They did a Good job !

JV
JAMES V.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2014 Category: Service
Mccafferty Hyundai provides excellent service performed by higher qualified, friendly professionals.

RE
REBECCA E.
Fairless Hills, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
Great place to have your car serviced.
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 01/16/2014

We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

PM
PAUL M.
01/09/2014 Category: Service
Thorough,Fair,Quick,Courteous,Clean
Knowledgeable, sincere, earnest, want customer loyalty for return service.

SARAH W.
Bensalem, PA
01/01/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, Convenient & A Pleasure to Work With
My experience buying my first new car was good from start to finish. I had a helpful salesman who was patient without being too pushy as car salesman can be. He explained the features to me and showed me multiple cars to get exactly what I wanted within my price range. I left the lot with a car I wanted, and an affordable payment. I'm 100% happy with Hyundai & McCafferty thus far.
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 01/01/2014

We are delighted to hear of your experience. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

ROBERTA M.
12/24/2013 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 12/30/2013

Thank you for your survey response and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

MARIE P.
Fairless Hills, PA
12/04/2013 Category: Service
Outstanding Sales and Service Departments
I am totally impressed with the Sales and Service Departments. They always go above and beyond to satisfy their customers.

HT
HARRY T.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/22/2013 Category: Service
Service beyond expectations. Howard took care of my car repairs in a timely matter and work was completed as promised. Well done Howard.

DJ
DAVID J.
2002 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2013 Category: Service
Commitment to service
I went in knowing I needed 2 tires and an alignment. I was told the other 2 tires would be needed soon. The advisor searched and found a better deal on all 4 new tires than I found on my own. They also replaced my license plate holder because my original had fallen apart.
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 11/18/2013

We are pleased to hear about your positive service experience when you were here. We look forward to seeing you again!

KZ
KATHLEEN Z.
Holland, PA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2013 Category: Service
POOR, INCONSIDERATE HELP!
Howard Caldwell was rude, inconsiderate and told me 'Maybe you shouldn't come here..." I waited in the waiting room and he said is called me three times. I later found he was calling me on my home phone while I sat and waited more than an hour after the vehicle was done. After his comments, he walked away. I signed the papers and begam a 10-minute search around your property for my vehicle before I saw a worker who helped find my car. I've bought four cars from your dealership and I WILL NOT EVER buy another..recommend your dealership for service or purchase. Howard helped you lose my patronage, as well as my family & friends. It's the worst I've ever been treated from any dealership or service department etc.
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 11/14/2013

Dear Kathleen,
I greatly apologize for the experience that you had when you were here. We strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and this time we fell short. I would appreciate the chance to show you that this is the exception and not our standard. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss this matter.
Don Mayer

ES
EDWARD S.
Bensalem, PA
11/04/2013 Category: Service
People are nice.
Awesome
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 11/04/2013

Thank you for your response to our survey. We look forward to seeing you again!

ME
MARIA E.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/26/2013 Category: Service
Overall Dealership
This dealership has the best trained staff when it comes to service of the vehicles
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 11/02/2013

Thank you for the response to our survey. We are glad that you had an excellent service experience and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

RICHARD M.
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 11/02/2013

EF
ELIZABETH F.
10/16/2013 Category: Service
I have my car serviced at Mccaffertys and its nice to be able to wait in a comfortable waiting room with a television.
Don M. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/16/2013

Thank you for responding to our survey. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again!