Overall Rating 4.8281259/5Overall Rating 4.8281259/5Overall Rating 4.8281259/5Overall Rating 4.8281259/5rating 4.8281259
Overall Rating 2.3548395/5Overall Rating 2.3548395/5rating 2.3548395rating 2.3548395rating 2.3548395

SL
Sheryl L.
Independence, MO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Oil Change Review
Service was for oil change on my Veloster was excellent; however, setting up the appointment took more time that it should have taken. I called on Saturday to set up the appointment and sent to a voice mail of someone who never returned my call. When I called on Monday, the service person answered and asked me hold. After five minutes on hold, I hung up and called back. It was at this point that I was actually able to make the appointment. This has not happened in the past and it will not deter me from returning for service; however, I thought you should know what happened.

In and out quickly!
SHANE A H., SERVICE MANAGER from McCarthy Hyundai Blue Springs responded on 07/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO A REVIEW. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

BW
Brian W.
First Class Service!
The service department always gets me in as promised and always gives me the 'white glove' treatment! They are kind and courteous and makes recommendations as needed to keep my car running in tip top shape. When you drive a Hyundai . . . why would you go anywhere else?

THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW!! WE DEFINITELY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Dave M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, friendly Staff
I checked into to have my car serviced, I didn't have an appointment, they took me in immediately and completed the service in less than one hour. Michael Huskey was the service technician who checked me in. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. Michael was friendly and pleasant to do business with. I continue to be impressed with the caliber of service at McCarthy Hyundai of Blue Springs MO. Thanks for being such a great place to purchase a vehicle and to get it serviced.
SHANE A H., SERVICE MANAGER from McCarthy Hyundai Blue Springs responded on 07/16/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS AND 5 STAR REVIEW!! MICHAEL DEFINITELY APPRECIATES IT AND WE ALL APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

FB
Fred B.
Frederick, MD
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great response time. Great repair time. Great service. Best customer service.
I was on the road in Kansas City, KS with a defective turbo booster in my 2017 Tucson. I was about to get back on the road to my home in Maryland when the problem arose. McCarthy was recommended to me by Hyundai, called them, got right in as soon as I arrived. Within an hour or so I was back on the road again. The sensor was not replaced due to non-availability of the part at the dealer. However, they assured me I would be able to continue on my trip. Made it back home with no problems thanks to McCarthy Hyundai. I indicated in my survey that I was unlikely to return to that dealership but that is ONLY because I don't live in the Kansas City, MO area. If I did there would be no question who I would turn to for service.

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS AND 5 STAR REVIEW!! WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Perfect Timing
I had several recalls that I wanted to take care of before a big road trip. They were able to get me in and take care of everything before I left, including installing my front license plate for me at no charge. Every person I spoke to was professional and kind. Highly recommend!
SHANE A H., SERVICE MANAGER from McCarthy Hyundai Blue Springs responded on 07/12/2018

PW
Pamela W.
Raymore, MO
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept
Service department saves money over big O service dept

THANK YOU FOR THE OUTSTANDING 5 STAR REVIEW!! WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Mike R.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
What makes this place not so great
everything about this place is great except for Jennee and she is the worst

title
none
SHANE A H., SERVICE MANAGER from McCarthy Hyundai Blue Springs responded on 07/10/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THAT TIME TO DO A REVIEW. I'M GLAD YOU AND ROBBIE WERE ABLE TO RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

Kimberly B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good
Good

THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW!! WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Independence, MO
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Car service
I like this Hyundai dealer .

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO A REVIEW. WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

07/10/2018 Category: Service
My requirements were pretty general needs were met
I was satisfied with my repairs and the service based on what I was having done.

THANK YOU TAKING THE TIME TO DO A REVIEW. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Awesome speed on car service
SHANE A H., SERVICE MANAGER from McCarthy Hyundai Blue Springs responded on 07/09/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE OUTSTANDING 5 STAR REVIEW!! WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Nice people in your service department.
Good service on oil change and new battery in the service department by Mr. Solano.

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS AND 5 STAR REVIEW!! ROBBY DEFINITELY APPRECIATES IT AND WE ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!

Roger S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great job, as always.
Thank you.
SHANE A H., SERVICE MANAGER from McCarthy Hyundai Blue Springs responded on 07/06/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT 5 STAR REVIEW!! WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Robert G.
Efficient friendly knowledgeable

THANK YOU FOR THE OUTSTANDING REVIEW!! WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

PG
Paul G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service completed in a timely manner and accurate up front cost estimates.
SHANE A H., SERVICE MANAGER from McCarthy Hyundai Blue Springs responded on 07/05/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW!! WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

LR
Lacee R.
Sibley, MO
Great Staff!
The staff is always friendly and the service is fast.

James W.
Jin
Awesome service courteous and quick
SHANE A H., SERVICE MANAGER from McCarthy Hyundai Blue Springs responded on 07/03/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE OUTSTANDING 5 STAR REVIEW!! WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

2016 Hyundai Genesis
BEST SERVICE EVER
GREAT PLACE WITH GREAT PEOPLE

THANK YOU FOR THE FABULOUS REVIEW!! YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

MV
Maida V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/03/2018 Category: Service
We have never been disappointed when we have dealt with McMarthy Hyundai service dept or sales dealers