JZ
Joey Z.
08/16/2019
Best service at a great price!
We've been taking our vehicles to Scott's for years, and they always treat us right. We recently had an oil change, tire rotation, and brakes done on our 2008 Toyota Prius before going on a long-distance trip. You can't ask for a more honest bunch of guys to make you feel safe and confident that it's going to make it back for the next service. I highly recommend Scott's Auto Express!

KA
Karen A.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/14/2019
Repaired tire and oil change
Got me in same day! Outstanding customer service! Thank you for a job well done!

Michael L.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael's daughter. She said the employees did a great job.

Chris S.
GMC Acadia
08/13/2019
Awesome service by quality staff!
Scott's Auto Express quickly took care of my front end problem and I love how quiet my car is now! They're the best!

EJ

Rikann W.
Missouri
Kia Sedona
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Rikann said she was very impressed. She said they were friendly and accommodating.

Jeff C.
Independence, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/01/2019
Customer service
Quick reliable service. They are my only repair shop I use

JN
Jackie N.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said the employees let her know what was going on and took care of her.

07/23/2019
Repairs Done Well, Fantastic Customer Service
I'm a fairly new customer, but have had 2 vehicles in for a couple visits each. The work was done properly and quickly, and the customer service was courteous, friendly and very accommodating. The person who recommended this business to me is a long-time customer and has told stories of service and assistance that was far beyond what anyone would expect. Nothing I have found so far leads me to expect anything different. Thanks, Scott, Roger and team!

SG
Steve G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/20/2019
The ONLY place I take my vehicles for service, for over 30 years!!
I started with Scotts Auto Express when it was Scott and his Dad Larry. I have done business with this firm for 30 years. They have always been honest, even when they probably could have put one passed me. But I had an experience about 25 years ago, on a car with over 140k miles on it. I had a lot of work done to it, as I had changed my mind and decided to keep it. After driving it for a couple of days the Transmission was not shifting correctly. I brought it back, and the folks at Auto Express told me that the transmission was gone, but that it was there fault and they replaced it at no charge. I had them put a new clutch in it, and they said they did not use proper protocol in refilling it with transmission fluid. An honest mistake for that particular car I found out from other experts. So they could have lied, it would have been believable if they had. But they did not lie, they were honest, and they took responsibility and made it right. Any one can make a mistake, but they made it good. They are professional, and friendly, very proficient, and HONEST. This is the ONLY place I will take my vehicles. They have never let me down. I Recommend them very highly.

Dixie S.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Dixie said she always receives good service.

Chris S.
GMC Acadia
07/15/2019
Courteous and Great Service once again!
Scott's provides not only good auto service but a great customer experience as well. There is no question that I refer all my friends to Scott's!

EZ
Elizabeth Z.
07/13/2019
Always a Great Experience
Scott's staff is helpful and a pleasure to be around. One thing I really appreciate is that they are always honest. They do not try to push you into repairs that aren't really needed. My father had a similar business and I was around his shop a lot so I know when a mechanic is trying to BS me. I trust Scott's and will not trust my car to anyone else.

SP
Steve P.
Jeep Cherokee
07/05/2019
Friendly, neighborhood repair shop
I was able to get in on short notice before a holiday weekend and was out in one hour. Scott goes out of his way to make accommodations for his customers. I have been a customer of Scott, and earlier his father, for over 25 years. This is where I go if anything serious is wrong with my vehicles.

RD
Robert D.
07/04/2019
Customer service
The they got me in the next day to fix my unsafe car. $157 seems high for a minor fix until you know that the competition wanted double the price and wanted me to wait one more day and then take the car all day to do the job.

Saturn VUE
06/15/2019
Quick, Skilled and Friendly Service without an Appointment - Again
This is our second visit to Scott's. The first time, we had a car towed in. This time we got the vehicle (a different one) there without a tow. Both times we left the vehicle at night, with no appointment, as the issue was sudden and unexpected. The first time, they finished the repair within 24 hours of dropoff. This time, they needed an extra day, as we left it on a Sunday night before a very busy Monday for them. I consider that turn-around time great in both cases, with no appointment!

We have been very pleased with the quality of the diagnosis and repairs, the courteous friendly service, and the cost. Keep it up, guys, and our several old cars can help keep your business going for years!

LT
LaTonya T.
Lexus ES 350
06/12/2019 Category: Service
La Tonya said she likes the staff and never has any problems. She mentioned that the service was completed quickly.

Danny H.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Danny said the business takes care of his vehicle. They fix it right the first time and they know how to troubleshoot a problem.

Danny H.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/11/2019 Category: Service

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Steve said this business was quick to get his vehicle in without an appointment. They did good work. He had a good experience with everything.