Bill H.
Lake Tapawingo, MO
Chevrolet S-10
02/14/2019
Quick Service when needed
My pickup was rear-ended and the heavy damage to the bumper and tailgate was clear. But I was concerned about damage to the frame or drive train before dealing with the insurance co. They were very help in checking it and even offered suggests about dealing with the insurance co.

LT
LaTonya T.
Lexus ES 350
02/14/2019 Category: Service
LaTonya said she likes the guys at this business and it was a good experience for her.

Dave D.
Grain Valley, MO
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he was totally satisfied.

SG
Steve G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/31/2019
Once again, a more than satisfactory experience at Scott's Auto Express!!
Took my car in for an oil change. It is an older car, but I love it, and really try to take great care of it. They are also looking for some parts for this car for some things that I could live with, but want to fix, like the keyless entry. They did the oil change fine, and even fixed a slow leak in one of my tires, but also had some parts to help get the car back to original. They take seriously how intent I am in maintaining the 15 year old car, and I had asked them to help me find and install these parts. They are working hard at trying to do that AND save me money in the process. The people at Scott's are always friendly, and professional. They really know their business and help their customers save money where they can, they look for ways to do that. I have found that in the 30 years I have been dealing with Scott and his family, they are ALWAYS honest, and are ALWAYS looking for ways to keep your car running at its best, and safely, but with as minimal inconvenience and expense to you as possible. This is the ONLY place I and my family take our vehicles for service. They have never done me wrong, not in 30 years. This is the best place to take your car for service, hands down.

TG
Tiffany G.
Volkswagen Passat
01/29/2019
The kindest and most knowledgeable employees.
Employees are kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. Very pleased being able to obtain service quickly.

TT
Terry T.
Acura MDX
01/22/2019
Honest, Competent and Fairly Priced
Simply put, I trust the Scott's Auto Express. They have been servicing my vehicles for some time now and they have always done the necessary work in a trustworthy and reasonably priced manor. I would recommend them to a friend.

MJ
Mark J.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he is happy with the business. He does recommend them to others.

Brian B.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said this business is honest and they do a good job. They are not the most economical.

JE
Jim E.
Chevrolet S-10
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business serviced his vehicle and treated him well. They always go out of their way to take care of him.

John D.
Independence, MO
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/11/2019 Category: Service
John said they have gone to the business for years. They have only had one issue and it was no big deal. He is very happy with the place.

SA
Susan A.
01/10/2019
Always helpful!
Thank you Scott's for taking such good care of my 9-year old car. I appreciate that you fit me in when I need it, explain everything to me (so that I can understand) and I can count on you to fix my car or provide maintenance right the first time. Also very reasonably priced service.

David D.
Buick Lucerne
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Maralyn. She said the business always does good work, they have never try to overcharge and they are very level.

Michael B.
12/19/2018
They go out of their way to make sure your service is done right at a fair price!!

AR
Alan R.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Alan said the mechanics do good work.

NM
Nikki M.
Missouri
Ford Edge
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Nikki said they are always nice and provide quick service.

TT
Terry T.
Acura MDX
12/03/2018
Honest, Competent and Fairly Priced
I've been coming to Scott's Auto Express for some time now. My review title sums up my experience with them. They have consistently diagnosed the issues and fixed them quickly and completely. They do point out things to keep an eye on and make suggestions for issues that they see with my car but I don't feel that they are trying to pressure me into gold plating an older vehicle. They charge a fair and reasonable amount for the repairs that are made. I don't have any reason to go anywhere else for automotive service.

GL
Greg L.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Greg said they take good care of him and his vehicle.

Candi S.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Candi said the business does a great job, and provides great customer service. She has enjoyed using them for over 25 years.

Doug M.
Missouri
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Doug said that the place runs their business very well and are quite skilled in their craft.

SG
Steve G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/24/2018
Always professional, always trustworthy, always looking out for what is best for me AND my vehicle.
Although they are very professional and honest at Scott's, they always let you know what can wait to fix (like a small valve cover leak) and what needs to be done now. So they take care of you AND your vehicle. This is the ONLY place I take my car for over 30 years. They have proved their honesty and integrity over and over and over again over these 30 years. I trust them, and they do great work. You cannot get any better than these people for car maintenance and repair.