Mike R.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that they had to take it back and get it fixed again. He would recommend this business for service.

EC
Ed C.
GMC Sierra
01/27/2016
Blaine is really good for the company.
I had my oil changed and my fuel filter changed. The only thing I didn't like was that when I got my truck back the computer was not reset. It has happened at other places too but it still teed me off. If this is a practice of all oil change companies you should tell the customer to clear his own computer.

Chris M.
Saturn Ion 1
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Chris said this business seemed a little pricey.

GK
Garret K.
Lees Summit, MO
Chevrolet Camaro
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Garret said the fender was damaged in the process.
Scott S. from Scott's Auto Express, llc responded on 08/13/2015

Yes there was some damage during our installation of his supplied tires but the owner of our shop at that time asked this client to let us know when he could come back so we could make the repair at no cost to him. We have not heard back from him and will contact him very soon

ED
Eric D.
09/10/2013 Category: Service
Eric said this business was not able to complete what he brought his vehicle in for. They were scared to break anything further. He chose not to elaborate further.

EA
Eithan A.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/18/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Adam. He said Ethan brought his vehicle in for repairs. Adam stated they couldn't fix his radiator because they couldn't get to it. He explained his vehicle had been in a wreck causing the radiator to shift about 5 inches from where it sits.
Scott S. from Scott's Auto Express, llc responded on 06/21/2012
Thank you for the recommendation. This vehicle came in with the radiator leaking causing the motor to overheat multiple times. Upon inspection we found the radiator cracked due to the radiator support to be pushed back about 5 inches . Explained to the client that the repair of the radiator support would need to be completed by a Auto Body Shop before any other repairs could be preformed . Sorry if there was any misunderstanding. And thank you for choosing Scott's Auto Express for your automotive needs. Hope you come again.