Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.639996/5Overall Rating 4.639996/5Overall Rating 4.639996/5Overall Rating 4.639996/5rating 4.639996
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

MF
Michael F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Christine is the best!
Even though we've been to the shop quite a few times to have different warranty repairs done on our Sonata Hybrid, Christine at McGrath City Hyundai is always extremely courteous and professional each time we've had to take our car back in. She makes a frustrating experience more pleasant, and that's not easy to do. Thanks Christine!

Ronald R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Mr. Eddie Valenga, service department
Ed really cares about everyone and is honest and truthful about needed repairs.

Jacqueline K.
Friendly staff.
Prompt and courteous service.

AK
Adrean K.
Elmwood Park, IL
Not. Pushy
Very kind and not pushy do not try to upsell and anything whether it be in service for buying a car

AN
Amy N.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
oil change
I have been coming here for 8 years. The price has gone up $10. though in one year and the wait kinda long. However, I still trust the dealer over other places.

EC
Edmund C.
Elmwood Park, IL
They were excelent
Eddy Vellega was very good!! He explain the problem to me and also showed me a picture for the problem!!
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hello Edmund,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Eddy provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

AA
Arnulfo A.
Glad they fix my car
I took my car for a recall from Hyundai, it was doing badly, but they take care of it!
The bad thing for me, is that I was with no car for almost a week, from Monday to Saturday.

Hello Arnulfo,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Bill provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

PM
Pratik M.
Very throrough service!
Lee was great at explaining everything very throughly to make sure I understood what was going to take place. He was also extremely polite and informative.

Hello Pratik,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Waverly provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Sedrick H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jesus was wonderful! McGrath Hyudai was able to fit my last minute oil change and Jesus walked me through every part of the process. And he did it with a smile

Hello Sedrick,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

02/13/2019 Category: Service
My car was finaly fixed and washed.
Need more explanation, more information about service. Customer shout understand that he is good hands.

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Christine provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Rosemarie M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Freiendly Service
Fast, informative and courteous service

Hello Rosemarie,

Hello Nelly,

AT
Amy T.
Awesome Customer Service
We have bought numerous cars from this dealership and will continue to do so. Their service department shoots straight with you. Definitely come here for oil changes.

Hello Amy,

AC
Astrid C.
Cicero, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great people!
I was taken care of by Jesus and he was truly amazing. He did an oil change, filter clean up and regular check up in less than 40 minutes. I will be back for my next oil change!
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Astrid,

GD
Gail D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
They let you know exactly what you need.
Lee even called me to let me know when the car would be ready. Great guy!!

Hello Gail,

DJ
Donald J.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
I went in for a tire rotation and an oil change. They informed me also about a recall on my Hyundai Tucson. They took care of everything without having to come back. They are always so helpful, friendly and efficient, I would never go anywhere else. I would definitely recommend this dealership and service department.

Hello Donald,

MO
Margie O.
Mohoni
I’m still waiting on the part and it’s been a week. Not being able to drive is a big inconvenience because I take care of both my parents

Hello Margie,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-889-9090 ext. 3767. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Respectfully,

Loredana Giotta
Customer Specialist
McGrath City Hyundai
Lgiotta@mcgrathcity.com

Somchin C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Amazing
Thank you for all of your cares! I have been greatful and thankful !!! May God bless you !!

Hello Somchin,