Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.6666686/5Overall Rating 4.6666686/5Overall Rating 4.6666686/5Overall Rating 4.6666686/5rating 4.6666686
Overall Rating 2.09524/5Overall Rating 2.09524/5rating 2.09524rating 2.09524rating 2.09524

AV
Antwonita V.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Price increase
The prices for services are steadily raising it is ridiculous.

BG
Brian G.
Christine is amazing
I have been coming to McGrath for oil changes for 6 years now and I always have christine she was amazing today just like every other time I have come in.

AK
Anita K.
Friendly
Stern many years with McGrath Hyundai I’m always happy with the service they offer on my car. Service is always #1, friendly and any concerns I have are taken care of right away

DJ
Donald J.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Everytime we go there I receive excellent service. I would recommend this dealership and service department to anyone buying a car or going in for anything you need done at the service department. They go above and beyond.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hello Donald,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

GN
Giovany N.
Awesome service
Jesus is the best. Great guy!!!

Hello Giovany,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

EP
Edward P.
Elmwood Park, IL
Maintenance visit to McGrath City Hyundai
everything was great and done on time.

Hello Edward,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Christine provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

AG
Alberto G.
Elmwood Park, IL
Alberto
Son muy profesionales conocen bien su trabajo y ayudan al cliente

Hello Alberto,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus  provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

OC

LG
Leonel G.
Des Plaines, IL
Better job
Need to work on service and retrain sales person to be on top of their game

Hello Leonel,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-889-9090 ext. 3767. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

PA
Pedro A.
Harwood Heights, IL
Very good
Jesus great customer service

Hello Pedro,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus  provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

SR
Sylvia R.
Streamwood, IL
Eduardo & Scotty
Eduardo & Scotty our service rep. & technician r fabulous always there to greet us with a friendly smile. Completely satisfied with the work scotty performs on the vehicle. Scotty is the best.
We r not happy with the technician's there that only do oil changes etc... I don't feel they r skilled trained technician's, do not want them to work on our car!!!
Buscemi

Hello Mr. Buscemi,,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Ed & Scott provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

GG
Gino G.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Good and friendly service
They provide good service
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello Gino,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Bill provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

PA
Patricia A.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change appointment
Took my car for oil change, waiting time was decent for a Saturday appointment and Beth, the attendant was outstanding.

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Beth provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Belinda M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Horrible wait times
Only go here if you have time to waste.

Hello Belinda,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-804-5067. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

AC

Lyons, IL
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Always 5 stars
I did not go to this service, my dad took my car for me since my work schedule is quite hectic. He told me he was talking with one of the staff members and even though it was a long wait to get our car, we got a courtesy car wash and he said staff members was checking on him periodically. If i had gone myself, i always get treated with respect and friendliness so I love you guys for treating my dad great, like if it was me.

Hello Elsa,

Regina H.
Forest Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Issue not resolved
This place is great for oil change, tire rotation, or windshield wiper changes but as far as expertise in knowing and fixing the car I don't trust them to do that.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Hello Anthony,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-804-5067. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Hello Regina,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-804-5067. I look forward to speaking with on Monday.
 *Please excuse the first respone (sent in error).

BN
Barbara N.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great and staff are the best!

Hello Barbara,

LJ
Lakisha J.
Forest Park, IL
04/10/2019 Category: Service
The service is always great and timely. I always come here to get my vehicle serviced. Keep up the good work!

Hello Mrs. Johnson,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete this review! Please enjoy your weekend and have a happy easter.

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe