4.5

Cynthia H.
06/02/2020
Sales Representative
I just wanted to thank Miguel Caro he was very helpful in helping us a choose a vehicle! He was friendly and pleasant to interact with! I would highly recommend requesting him when going to Hyundai to purchase you new vehicle.

Hello Cynthia,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that our service department provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

LT

Hello Linda,

EM
Efrain M.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
The service team are outstanding.

Hello Efrain,

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer service beyond expectation
If not for cristine's exceptional treatment it would be just a star for me this visit. She made up for the mechanical inconvinience that happened right after the service. You've got a gem in her.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

VH
Victor H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding
Ed Villegas once again did not disappoint
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Hello Victor,

Carol B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Staff is always respectful and friendly I never had to wait a long time
This is my fourth car with this dealership

Hello Carol,

KJ
Kyung J.
Houston, TX
05/28/2020
Their warranty is a joke.
Back in 2017 I bought a brand new Elantra, and only 3 years later, my AC is not blowing cold air anymore. Apparently this "amazing" warranty they have does not cover this and I will have to pay $250 for them to just do a diagnosis test to see what the problem is! Not including the actual repair cost after either. Why do I have to pay for them to just find out what's wrong with my car? What a joke! The AC going out after 3 years is way too soon for that to be happening. I will never buy or recommend a Hyundai, ever.

Hello Kyung,

My name is Christopher, Service Director here at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-692-1339. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Respectfully,

Chris Capparelli
Service Director
McGrath City Hyundai
ccapparelli@mcgrathcity.com

CHRIS C. from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Kyung,

I am a little confused with the review.  I am looking at your vehicle history and see the vehicle in not here for service currently and has not been to the dealership since February and has not been inspected for any A/C issues at our dealership before. I'm guessing you called in and asked if your A/C is covered under warranty and I am going to also guess that the advisor mentioned that is a very difficult question to answer over the phone since we can not see the vehicle.  The inspection fee is simply for the rare cases that a customer comes in and has some type of damage to the vehicle causing a failure to the A/C system that is not a factory defect.  If the vehicle does have a factory defect, causing the A/C to fail, then there is no inspection fee charged and your repairs are covered by your warranty at no charge to you.  Please give me a call at your convenience and we can discuss further, get this cleared up, and most importantly get your A/C blowing cold air for the summer months ahead.

Best regards,

Chris

GC
Gerald C.
05/28/2020
Randy Richards
Brought my car in for oil change and tire rotation. Left with good, fast service and a $10 discount coupon! Thanks guys!!

Hello Gerald,

Don El L.
Cicero, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Definitely a good experience
Given the times we are in right now, this dealership has definitely hit their mark. Customer is first and foremost on their minds and you are treated with respect and dignity. Not pushed or forced into a decision you do not want to make. They listen and make sound decisions based off the information feedback. I had been to several dealerships in search of a new vehicle and even tho some of those dealerships had better deals on the vehicles I wanted they did not have the service skill set to keep me at the table and earn my business. If I said no, Mike understood my hesitance and worked with me to get it done! It was great to have someone like Mike taking care of me. I appreciate all he did and the team at McGrath to not only earn but also KEEP my business. Thank you.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Hello Don El,

James R.
River Forest, IL
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Really takes care of customer
Always helpful, courteous, professional service!

Extremely friendly and helpful
Always there for helpful, friendly, professional service.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Hello Eleuterio,

2019 Hyundai Tucson

Cicero, IL
Ok visit
With the pandemic going on right now the facility was clean, well lite, and overall Good for social distancing

Jose M.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
I bought my car here and have been servicing it there as well. They are very professional and nice.

Hello Jose,

ND
Nagil D.
Harwood Heights, IL
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Overall good experience
Christine does well to communicate progress of vehicle repair/maintenance.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020