4.5

AY
Ali Y.
08/06/2020
Jesus Inostroza
Jesus was very friendly and really helped answer my questions and resolved my issues. Overall great experience.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Hello Ali,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that our service department provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

WG
Wesley G.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
The staff is awesome
Even with this pandemic. The staff is wearing a big smile
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Hello Wesley,

CV
Carl V.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2020 Category: Service
christine tonelli is very helpful
very please the way Christine Tonelli treat me very friendly & helpful every visit thank's
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Hello Carl.

Cynthia W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2020 Category: Service
I'm not gonna say great, it's Ok..
I would recommend the service department, Not the sales department.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 08/01/2020

Hello Cynthia,

Mariannne B.
07/31/2020
Superb customer service!
Cristine is so helpful. She always gives incomparable customer service and makes you always come back for business.

Hello Mariannne,

Lee M.
07/31/2020
Great Customer Service
Went in to get an oil change and my service advisor was Christine Tonel. She was very knowledgeable about my vehicle and told me what she recommended to get done. Really appreciated her customer service and how nice she was. I highly recommend McGrath City Hyundai and ask for Christine Tonel.

Hello Lee,

Marcos R.
Cicero, IL
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
The guy the helped us with the service gave us everything we asked for and just a tab bit more. We appreciated it very much.

Hello Macros,

JV
Jossmar V.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
the review title speak for itself

Hello Jossmar,

OO
Oswaldo O.
07/30/2020
Throttle pipe
Christine (which is my Advisor) called me back and explained what happened and why the throttle pipe came loose. Excellent explanation and thank you for taking the time on actually calling me and explaining the reason on why it happened always a great experience when you have helped me out they out the years.

Hello Oswaldo,

Carmen C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/30/2020 Category: Service
My car said Thank You!
Jesus is great! He is super helpful & has made the process of bringing my car in quick & easy. Everybody at McGrath is friendly and and helpful. Thank you! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Hello Carmen,

Niles, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Service and Customer Service
The customer service is excellent and very informative.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Hello Sherry,

EP
Edison P.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
The fast service n they try to get you in n out as fast as they can
Workers are really helpful and cordial

Hello Edison,

2004 Hyundai Elantra
Delay Because of Waiting on Car Parts
It took three weeks to get my car repair due to waiting for the parts. During the time, I was keep on notice of the my car status. Once they received the parts, my car was repaired in one day. And received an apology from everyone, despite it was not their fault that the parts order was delayed.

Hello

Alfredo B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Jesus in maintenance department
Jesus was very polite and professional. He explained everything in detail and even followed up with me days later to make sure I was happy with the service.

Hello Alfredo,