Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.6666638/5Overall Rating 4.6666638/5Overall Rating 4.6666638/5Overall Rating 4.6666638/5rating 4.6666638
Overall Rating 2.05747/5Overall Rating 2.05747/5rating 2.05747rating 2.05747rating 2.05747

2010 Hyundai Elantra
AC repaired
Went in to get my AC repaired, and it was repaired. Thanks!

VJ
Victor J.
Quality Over Quantity: Great Customer Service
I came in to the dealer for a scheduled maintenance & oil change and was immediately greeted by Jesus who was extremely professional and committed to providing the best customer service experience. At the time, I was under the impression that I would be paying for the service and rather than take the easy out; Jose took a few minutes to review the account and maintenance plan for my vehicle which included a free oil change that was not used previously. It is this kind of; above and beyond service that truly makes someone's visit special. In my opinion, Jesus is an incredible addition to the team at McGrath City Hyundai and I look forward to dealing with him for my future vehicle service needs.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Hello Victor,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Lies
Never will come back

Hello William,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-804-5067. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Elmwood Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Came in on a Saturday and only waited an hour, no appt. Adviser was helpful.

Hello Lindsey,

Melrose Park, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
it was ok
Staff are very nice but don't always deliver on what they say they are going to do. Inside floor was left with dirty mats and some garbage that was not mine. Oil change takes too long. Would recommend purchasing from this dealer rather than using the service department based on this last visit.

Hello,

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Can't recommend
Stay away from this dealership. Their sales staff will bombard you with calls and make promises that will be broken as soon as you need service for the first time. Their service is a total and outer joke. Starting with poor scheduling, through long waiting times, no follow up and poor quality of work performed. Their extended warranties are absolutely worthless as they never seem to cover what they were promised to cover. Very disappointed with the brand and the dealership.

Hello Edar,

H
Close to my house

Regina H.
Forest Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Well pleased
Lee made sure my car was finally fixed. The issue had been intermittent since February and I was very frustrated. Lee assured me that he would make sure he wouldn't return the car to me prematurely without making sure it was fixed. So far it has driven wonderfully. Thank you Lee.

JE
Joshua E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Had a flat tire called with some concerns and answered all my questions and helped me fix my flat.

2015 Hyundai Accent
Friendly Service
Service was good, everyone was friendly

MV
Marianne V.
Elmwood Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Jesus my Service Advisor was amazing!
Jesus was very friendly and informative and took great care of me...I will come back knowing and rest assured that I will be taken care of!

Harwood Heights, IL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
N/A
N/A

Hello Gregory,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Beth provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Richard H.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
The service at McGrath is professional and courteous. I recommend Hyundai and service at McGrath.

VL
Vivian L.
Oak Park, IL

Servicing
I had a great experience.

Good customer service
Good customer service even though I bought a lemon. Hyundai needs to step their game up.

LD
Luis D.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great service team
Ed & jesus took care of my wife while there for her routine maintenance. Explaining everything in detail and making sure service was done.

CP
Chernetta P.
Happy Customer
I encountered a very kind and knowledgeable Service writer; Jesus Inostroza Jr., he helped me with understanding my repairs and at cost I could afford.

James R.