Overall Rating 4.6307652/5Overall Rating 4.6307652/5Overall Rating 4.6307652/5Overall Rating 4.6307652/5rating 4.6307652
Overall Rating 2.06154/5Overall Rating 2.06154/5rating 2.06154rating 2.06154rating 2.06154

Bensenville, IL
Great service.
Honest and straightforward service.

Westchester, IL

2013 Hyundai Accent
Perfect service
Thanks

Long wait for Oil Change
Long wait for oil change but firendly staff and knowing it was done correctly = piece of mind
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Hello Nicole,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-889-9090 ext. 3767. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

LW
Lach W.
Elmwood Park, IL
Fast service
Came on Wednesday afternoon without appointment they changed oil in no time

Hello Lach,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

TW
Terrance W.
River Forest, IL
Rip-Off
recommending service that's not needed and didn't do job that i asked to be done....

Hello Terrance,

Jose S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and knowledge of their work
Great experience no hassle or long wait time .friendly staff
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Hello Jose,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Bill provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Micheal S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Love this place.
I will never take my car anywhere else.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Juan provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

RJ
Robin J.
Skokie, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit
see survey

Hello Robin,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Edward provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

James M.
2009 Hyundai Azera
10/17/2018 Category: Service
The service and the tech that took care of me.
I may have had to wait for over an hour and a half, but Bill took care of my care to make sure they installed
fresh anti- freeze and gave me a multi-point inspection so I was all set for winter.

Hello James,

Barbara B.
North Riverside, IL
Professionalism & knowledge
Juan Damian was very helpful & professional.

Hello Barbara,

Jose C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Conftable service
I would definitely come back to service my car again, ever since I bought my car there and now I service my car there also they have service me with respect and very friendly I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family thank you Macgrath city Hyundai.

Hello Jose,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Christine provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

TH
Tonya H.
Broadview, IL
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service Department!
Eddie Vallega is the best!!

Hello Tonya,

Bianca H.
Quick response
After my first response I was surprised at how quickly I was contact to get a resolution to my problems. I received information that I didn't know and that alone made me feel better. Sometimes just listening will help you to feel better about the any issues.

No update
They don't call for updates on your car
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Bianca,

JJ
Joyce J.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Your personnel is professional and courteous
First time i had to have a second visit for an issue

Hello Joyce,

CR
Charissa R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/16/2018 Category: Service
They really listen you & do a great job explaining what u need done to your car

Hello Charissa,

Laura M.
Elmwood Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service representative, good service
Excelente, information from service representative.

Hello Laura,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

MK
Michael K.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata service
Super great routine service (15,000 miler in my case) - car came back cleaned then when it went in. Everything professionally completed at a super good price.

Hello Michael,

John F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Ask for Jesús
Jesús is one of the best representatives in the Service Department. He is always polite, helpful, and professional.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hello John,