Overall Rating 4.65714/5Overall Rating 4.65714/5Overall Rating 4.65714/5Overall Rating 4.65714/5rating 4.65714
Overall Rating 2.04348/5Overall Rating 2.04348/5rating 2.04348rating 2.04348rating 2.04348

VL
Virginia L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
good service
good service
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Hello Virginia,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Edward provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

HL
Hamsel L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
no support or guarantee
I bought a car and 2 weeks later have problems and I won’t be covered for it seems. Everything was all smiles when I was buying the car now I’m on my own with my problems.

Hello Hamsel,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-889-9090 ext. 3767. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Julita G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
The service is amazing as usual. Christine is a professional, very helpful, been going there ever since I bought my car. Recommend it

Hello Melissa,

AA
Arnulfo A.
Exelent service
I was told what needs to be done with my car, y it was fast

Hello Arnulfo,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

billholbrook23@yahoo.com
Friendly, usually good time frame for service.

Hello William,

CJ
Cherrie J.
Well pleased
I thank the staff at McGrath City Hyundai for their professionalism and concern when handling my car.

Hello Cherrie,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Phiilip provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Tony M.
Rolling Meadows, IL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Update
Had an issue with receiving emails not related to me that kept coming and coming. Talked to Lori and she is resolving the issue. Returned my message very quickly.

Annoying
They keep sending surveys for a car I don't own.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Hello Tony,

I just left you a voicemail. Please contact me when you are avalible. I you to verify the information that I need to remove.

McGrath City Hyundai Client relations Manager

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, friendly staff.

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Juan provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

OM
Oscar M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Treated me very good
I was immediately greeted and my car was serviced quickly. I never get my car washed because of a special finish it has but because of all the salt that was on the car they offered to carefully just spray the car down and get the salt off.

Hello Oscar,

Marco G.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement on communication.
Purchasing experience was great and I would highly recommend this place to anyone. During my first maintenance appointment. It was not pleasant. During my visit I scheduled for an oil change and 1st maintenance for my recently new purchase. My vehicle was under maintenance longer that what was advised. On top the communication was poor. No one told me about the additional work that was done on my vehicle. I feel this could've been better had they told me about this issue. Other than that. It is a very nice place and staff is very courtious during my visit. Even as far as recognizing me for when I went to purchase the vehicle. Very nice lobby as well!

Hello Giron,

RL
Richard L.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/03/2018 Category: Service
More time and more money
My oil change cost more than before and took twice as long.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hello Richard,

John M.
.............................................
....................................................................

Hello John,

Brian B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Service Bad Service Time
Staff and service are excellent. Time of service. particularly for basic services such as oil change or tire rotation, is unacceptable.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Hello Brian,

Miguel M.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Every time I keep going the level of service gets better!

Hello Miguel,

TW
Terrance W.
River Forest, IL
Here We Go Again
again wasted time in a empty lounge over 3 hrs to here i need to come back.....

Hello Terrance,

AG
Alberto G.
Son unos Profesionales
Son amables y saben abordar a los clientes en cuanto averías o simplemente cambios de aceite o alguna pieza si lo requiere altamente profesionales los recomiendo con los ojos cerrados

Hola Alberto,
Gracias por tu comentario! Los comentarios de los clientes son muy importantes para nosotros y me complace saber que Jesus le brindó una experiencia de servicio excepcional. Disfruta el resto del día. ¡Esperamos verlo en su próxima visita de servicio!
Saludos cordiales,

Especialista de clientes de Hyundai
773-889-9090 ext. 3767

KP
Kathleen P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2018 Category: Service
I will always bring both of my Hyundai's to this dealership. The service dept. Is awesome. Also so very very kind to my husband and I.

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Ed provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit! Happy holidays!

SF
Steven F.
*****5 Stars*****
5 stars as usual! I really enjoy going to see Christine, thanks for all you do!!

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Christine provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit! Happy holidays!

KR
Klara R.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and great service!

Hello Klara,

Linda B.
Happy
I was so disappointed when I first arrived. My left from driver seat was broken. It was almost like a swivel chair. Hollywood car wash did something to my seat. I take very good care of my car to be a women! So needless to say when it happened I was furious! Bill, (on grand ave) was so nice. His kindness really calmed me down! Thank God my car was under warrenty. If not, I would have been $1500 out of my pocket. My car, was ready even before the time, I was given to make my 12pm Drs. Appt. you’re the best!!!
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Bill provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!