Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

2038 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5862066/5Overall Rating 4.5862066/5Overall Rating 4.5862066/5Overall Rating 4.5862066/5rating 4.5862066
Overall Rating 2.05172/5Overall Rating 2.05172/5rating 2.05172rating 2.05172rating 2.05172

Laura M.
Elmwood Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2018 Category: Service
The attention from the Service department it was excellent, great service.

Mihailo B.

Erminia M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Welcoming and efficient staff
I appreciate the friendly and welcoming staff. Providing me with a service time estimate is very considerate. Love the free coffee machine, water would be nice too 😊

Juan H.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Still waiting
Well for the last time I can’t complain they fixed some manufacturers recall they did it fast but I being dealing with some crazy noise in the back seat since I bought the car two years ago, then I took the car 3-4 times to try to fix it but nothing they are not able to fix it the last time I left the car for almost one week and they didn’t even move the car to hear and fix the noise so I decide to leave it like that cuz I don’t want to waste gas and my time taking the car to the dealership. After my last review Loredana called me so I explained to her how disappointed I being with the service, she apologized for all the inconvenience and asked me to try again so I said sure why not so she said that the service manager or someone from the service department will call me to confirm the appointment, that was in September or October 2017 and 8-9 months later I still waiting for the call, text, email, mail....something but looks like they are busy fixing a lot of cars and they don’t have enough time to contact me wow very disappointing with McGrath Hyundai

GB
Gloria B.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
review of service
I found it to be clean, spacious and comfortable. timing is perfect for your appointment. gbm

My last visit
Always excellent service at a timely manner

BV
Bertha V.
They make it easy.
They were great. My tech made sure everything was checked, I didn’t not have to ask, they know what to do. It made everything easy for me.

Joseph T.
Harwood Heights, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Service !!!
Always a pleasure taking my car to McGrath for service. Mr Velaga ensures complete customer satisfaction 👍

River Grove, IL
Great Customer Service
Hyundai has great customer service! They are quick and efficient.

How you are approach
Very nice people

05/26/2018 Category: Service
service is excellent. I made an appointment for service, they took me in right away, explained the problem. made sure I was informed about what they did.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Juan provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Ricardo G.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
The best on the way
Thanks Juan good attention!!!!

05/24/2018 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Jesus provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Michael D.
May 2018 Oil Change
Overall I was pleased.
However, I would have liked if the passenger tire issue had been fixed.
As I stated before, I'm still having to put air in the tire.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Hello,

My name is Loredana, Customer Specialist at McGrath Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me directly at 773-889-9090 ext. 3767. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Respectfully,

Loredana Giotta
Customer Specialist
McGrath City Hyundai
Lgiotta@MCGRATHCITY.com

I hate this place
Everything is so overpriced, and there is a huge lack of communication between the people that work there and the customers. I’m one of those customers That don’t know much about cars and I feel like I get taken advantage of when I go there. It seems thorough but it’s not. I’
e caught many mistakes that they have done. I don’t really trust them with my car. My warranty expired a few days ago and I am for sure never coming back. I want to buy another car but they made this experience for me very dreadful and I am very apprehensive now.

Respectfully,

EP
Evgeniy P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Exellent Servive
Coming here for a oil change and some other maintenance job and always like it. Staff is polite and professional. They always tell me of any problems I might have (is there any with 2 year old car). Free car wash is a nice addition to my Free oil change. I like this place because they take a good care of their costumers and cars.

Hello Evgeniy,

PH
Perfecto H.
G0od. Service
Exelen personal the way they expley to me It was so helpful.
I recomen.

Hello Perfecto,

Judith C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Very helpful & honest. Do their best to get my car back ASAP.
LOREDANA R G., Customer Success Manager from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

SF
Sara F.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Wi-fi a plus. Waiting area comfortable.
The service I received was faster than the initial estimated time. I appreciate the inspection the technician completed. He made recommendations for work that needs to be completed on my car.

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Christine provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and efficient service
McGrath Hyundai was very friendly and professional throughout the service process.