4.5

Overall Rating 4.65625/5Overall Rating 4.65625/5Overall Rating 4.65625/5Overall Rating 4.65625/5rating 4.65625
Overall Rating 2.03125/5Overall Rating 2.03125/5rating 2.03125rating 2.03125rating 2.03125

Ronald R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Ed Valenga cares about his customers
Ed Valenga is great!!!
Hello Ronald,

Thank you for your review! Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that our service department provided you with an exceptional service experience. Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change
Jesus is a fantastic service representative!
Very Knowledgeable!!

HM
Harace M.
Riverdale, IL
Customer Service
I love McGrath Hyundai dealership because they have always make me feel like Family and I appreciate that an thats why you will always get my business

Hello Harace

Reginald H.
Elmwood Park, IL
Great attitude
McGrath assures you courtesy,as well as respect hats off to the entire mcGrath team special thanks to christine and eddy who makes you feel like family gives you good service and get you in and out as quickly as possible thank you all

Hello Reginald

AK
Adrean K.
Elmwood Park, IL
11/20/2019 Category: Service
They take good care of you and get you in and out really quick
Jesus in service department is a wonderful man he takes very good care of me I highly recommend people asking for him when they go there

Hello Adrean

ND
Nagil D.
Harwood Heights, IL
11/20/2019 Category: Service
A very good service experience
I had been having trouble with the key fobs for my Elantra. Loredana was able to get them reprogrammed and so far have been working well.

Hello Nagil

FR
Francisco R.
Plainfield, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jesus
Jesus is a top notch customer service agent.

Hello Francisco

LW
Lawanda W.

Hello Lawanda,

Excellent Experience
Beth was great in helping us determine what services were best for our car!

1. 773-804-5052 Ext. 8908

EB
Edward B.
Good Visit
I brought my 2016 Sonata Sport in for its regular Oil and Filter change. Randy Richards was my Service Adviser that took care of my vehicle. Randy was very Professional and nice! I will see you again next year.

Hello Edward,

JO
Janet O.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
The staff
Like always I was treated with respect and part of the family. I was give great advice about the future of my vehicle. Thank you Hyundai for keeping me safe.

Hello Janet

CN
Claudia N.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
The service Eddy great honest man I will never leave Hynudi
Well most definitely it's the people.. They are super nice and welcoming I won't take my car anywhere else

Hello Claudia

RP
Rhonda P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Review
They always service my car fast and efficient
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hello Regina

Michael S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Thanks Randy!!!
Randy was very helpful and professional.

Hello Michael

EU
Erik U.
Making things right
After a subpar initial experience with some repairs and services, McGrath City Hyundai made it right in the end and provided excellent services and remedies to the initial situation!

Hello Erik

TY
Troy Y.
Oak Park, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation on a Saturday just over hour not bad.

Hello Troy,

Dorothy M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Jerry Winski and GM Jeremy Gleason willingness to listen and help.
This was one of the best experience I have had with a Dealership. I have been driving for over 40yrs and buying cars. And I can honestly say this have been the best experience I have had and Jerry Winski and GM Jeremy Gleason are the reason. Thank you guy so much.
Christopher H., BDC Director from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019