4.6

Troy Y.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/17/2021 Category: Service
good service
Good service David was a great help and had my car back to me with in the time frame he gave me.

Troy,
Thank you very much for your review!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete it.   Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that our service department provided you with an exceptional service experience.  Enjoy the rest of the day. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

GL
Gloria L.
Forest Park, IL
05/16/2021 Category: Service
People
All good

Gloria,
My name is Connie, I am the Customer Service representative here at McGrath City Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me at 773-889-9090. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

FP
Fleticia P.
05/14/2021
Christine T.
Always provide great customer service. She has kept me as a customer in the service department because of her outstanding service.

Fleticia,

GD
Gary D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Very very efficient
Just an excellent place to have your car serviced

Gary,

Mel S.
05/11/2021
Wonderful Service
The people at McGrath always take great care of me and my vehicle. Aleks went above and beyond with my service today, and I’d like to give her and her team a big thank you for all their hard work!
CONSTANCIA M. from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Mel,

Mae W.
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Good auto service
Workers are so polite, work done on time
CONSTANCIA M. from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

Mae,

CV
Cyndi V.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Improvement needed
I had a sanitizing issue the last time I went and thought the place was on board with proper cleaning due to covid but it's still an issue. I had to sanitize my car myself. When asked if they sanitized, the lady said she didnt know and didnt even check for me.
CONSTANCIA M. from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

Cyndi,

Joyce P.
Berwyn, IL
05/06/2021
Christine Tonelli
Unfortunately after bringing the car back in (after the initial service) to have it serviced again, for an alignment, the car is still pulling. Its actually pulling the exact same way (to the left) in which it was before we brought the car in to have it serviced. And unfortunately after reaching out to the advisor Christine Tonelli that assisted us on both occasions, we have not receive any additional follow up.
CONSTANCIA M. from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/08/2021

Joyce,

Darlene L.
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
This is the only dealership in Chicago that I've been willing to work with due to prior experiences. Usually, I would get service in the suburbs for better customer service.

McGrath Hyundai has friendly staff and they are honest about the amount of time to service a vehicle.

Darlene,

Larietha S.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Communication
Fast friendly and reliable associates

Larietha,

Larietha,

Barbara H.
Maywood, IL
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Location good, knowledgeable staff
Staff are friendly and helpful. Service is always complete.

Barbara,

Berwyn, IL
05/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and professional
Nice clean place
CONSTANCIA M. from McGrath City Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Mark,
My name is Connie, I am the Customer Service representative here at McGrath City Hyundai. At McGrath, Customer Service is our top priority and the opinion of our customers is truly important. I would like to address your concerns and speak to you in more detail about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please call me at 773-804-5016. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Broadview, IL

05/02/2021 Category: Service
Better Service
Good Service

Just ok service
Service good but long wait time

Deidra,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to discuss your service visit.  I understand your time is valuable.  I appreciate the comments and will use your feedback to improve our department even more.   Thank you

David M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
No respect for a customer's time
A wait of four-and-a-half hours to replace a couple brake lights and install wipers? During Covid? No respect whatsoever of a customer's time. David was clearly overworked. Most of the blame has to rest on the people who run the service department. This wasn't the first time basic service with an appointment resulted in a wait of hours here.

David,