Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque

Ginnifer W.
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Team!
Excellent Service from Jon and Team at McGrath Hyundai! Always great communication throughout the Service of my vehicle and a quick check out process. I feel confident that my vehicle is in good hands when I bring it in for servicing. Jon always remembers my name and which vehicle I own. He and staff will take time to address any questions or concerns and always have a smile regardless of how busy they are.
Thanks you!
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you for your business!

2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly and professional staff
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 01/11/2021

AH
Andrew H.
Princeton, IA
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Poor service
I went to them for an oil change and to check for an oil leak on my Sonata. They tried to claim my oil leak was spilled oil from the last oil change. NOT POSSIBLE, if so I would have seen clean oil and how could I still have spilled oil leaking after 5,000 miles and 3-4 months since the last oil change. Then I brought to my local mechanic and they were able to find the leak and also found Mcgrath had left the oil filter loose. Also, trying to get ahold of anybody at Mcgrath, on hold forever, then they say they are busy and will call you back when asking to speak with someone, 3 times and I never got a call back. Finally talked to service manager, waiting to see if they actually refund my money for a poor oil change and big waste of my time. This was supposed to be with their top Hyundai mechanic. What a joke!
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 12/17/2020

CUSTOMER HAS BEEN REFUNDED FULL AMOUNT BACK.

LW
Lyle W.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff and the clean facility
It is clean and staff are friendly
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy your weekend!!

MF
Mark F.
Fennimore, WI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Professionally run
The service was done efficiently and in a thorough manner.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 11/07/2020

Latisha M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Clean, friendly service.
I never have a problem taking my vehicle in for service at McGrath. From the scheduling to the actual service every step is fast and friendly. They keep the facility clean, which is important these days. I recommend them for buying a vehicle, too. Tell them I sent you!
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/19/2020

Customer service is our #1 goal and we want the opportunity to make sure we earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the McGrath  Hyundai Service Team look to a better customer service experience for you in the future. We strive to meet all your expectations, if you cannot give a 5 star review, please let me know what we can improve on.

Savanna, IL
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Recall Notice
Scheduled appt was timely and all recall issues were resolved.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/01/2020

07/31/2020 Category: Service
Bulb replacement
Service department handled my tail light replacement quickly and effectively.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/01/2020

SD
Steve D.
Galena, IL
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Scheduling needs to be coordinated
This dealership allows people to call in to schedule a service appointment or schedule online. Sounds good, right? The problem is, the appointment times may be fully booked, but you can still schedule an appointment during the filled times it you schedule online! The service people must honor your appointment, even if they are overbooked.
This would seem to me to create two obvious problems: service taking longer than expected because there are too many appointments booked for the allotted time slot and, secondly, the chance of mechanics making errors due to having to deal with all the additional people who have scheduled online (as I did).
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you for taking your time to review us. A 4 star review is  80% we want to be better than that.  Thank you for your input on our online scheduling. With improvements, we strive to earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the McGrath  Hyundai Service Team look to a better customer service experience for you in the future!

Rick R.
Guttenberg, IA
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great car dealership
Jon in the serve department is always so helpful. Other sales staff are friendly too. Only place to take your car for maintenance and repairs....they stand behind what they sell!
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 06/18/2020

SK
Spring K.
Warren, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 06/15/2020

Heather H.
Epworth, IA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2020 Category: Service
I was able to Schedule what worked for me. Maintenance done was fast. They even noted something had been recalled which was also quickly fixed. I was in and out just under 45 minutes. Staff was pleasant.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 05/15/2020