Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque

Overall Rating 4.4285714/5Overall Rating 4.4285714/5Overall Rating 4.4285714/5Overall Rating 4.4285714/5rating 4.4285714
Overall Rating 2.1428543/5Overall Rating 2.1428543/5rating 2.1428543rating 2.1428543rating 2.1428543

HH
Heather H.
Epworth, IA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Hometown goodness
Staff is friendly and warm. Quick to help, fast and dependable service. Willing to work with my schedule.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you for your business!

GL
Guy L.
Silver City, NM
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/11/2019 Category: Service
professional caring people
I delt with Boreman Hyundai
in Las Cruces, NM. Boreman doesn't even come close.
Jon Heller out did that whole
crew down here. I can't say it enough. Refreshing way to do business.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!!!
I enjoy going there. They make you feel right at home.

Richard H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service like always!
Kaai and the team always provide fast and professional service.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 11/05/2019

Donald L.
Galena, IL
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and Comfortable
Had recall and warranty work completed in less than an hour. Very comfortable place
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/07/2019

PT
Phi T.
10/01/2019
Experience at the Dealership
Buying cars isn't always a smooth experience. If you know what you are looking for, that's great. But for me, I was looking to make most out of what my budget. I stopped at a few dealerships in Dubuque to see what's available and I must admit I don't always feel comfortable. Yet, I had the best experience at McGrath Hyundai/Volkswagen. Brett Davidson was the person who was working with me, and the entire time, they were very professional, polite, and accommodating. They answered all the questions I had and had booklets ready on hand to give me the specification of the cars I was looking for. It was completely different from what I had previously experienced at other dealerships here in Dubuque. I did not end up getting a car at McGrath since a relative gave me an incredible offer, but I would definitely recommend McGrath. The price was also very reasonable, and the dealership was very willing to work with me. Yes, every business wants to make a profit. But I felt like the staff at McGrath went above and beyond. You can definitely tell that they enjoy doing what they are doing and that is something I can appreciate. Thank you for the experience.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/01/2019

Dyersville, IA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Top Notch Communication
Always a great experience at McGrath Hyundai!
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy your weekend!!

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Jon!!
Nice job !!
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/28/2019

Epworth, IA
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Good service. Everything was taken care of.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/23/2019

KE
Kristian E.
Ames, IA
2014 Hyundai Azera
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Desperate Weekend Car Troubles
Had a weekend in the tri-state area and needed help with my 2014 Azera. Made late morning call and was worked into the schedule with support and a positive attitude! I never felt that I put someone out or that we were a burden. Car turned out to have an easy fix, and we were able to get our vehicle the same day! Fees for some work was waved after the fix was found. I couldn’t have been more please with the service, and care.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you so much for your business!

Patch Grove, WI
Great experience!
I was very happy with everyone I dealt with and the work that was done. I dealt mostly with Kaai and he was very friendly and helpful! I am thankful for the great experience I had at Mcgrath Hyundai.

TW
Tory W.
Benton, WI
Kaai is amazing!
Kaai really made my experience. He was friendly and helpful! He let me know updates every step of the way! The service was convenient and everyone was super friendly!

MJ
Margaret J.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/04/2019 Category: Service
The individuals who work at this Dealership. They care about the relationship they have with their clients which is apparent in the willingness to do whatever is in their power to make any experience/issue as stress-less as possible.
I appreciated the sincere and friendly service I received from Kaai. Even though there were blips due to a part not coming in and a tech unavailable to install the part when it did come in (due to a baby being born!!), these issues were managed with truly sincere concern.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great people work here who are willing to help and answer any questions you may have about your vehicle. They make you feel like any question or concern you have is important.

SK
Spring K.
Warren, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019 Category: Service
All my questions were answered. Quality workmanship.

Marcus H.
Galena, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Did my recall and service that day buy using another customers part that was orderd for a later date , then reordered part for that customer, saveing me a trip back for service or reschedule another appointment .greatly appreciated !
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/30/2019

Delhi, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Very professional staff
John is a true professional. His overall knowledge of my vehicle was impressive. Your lucky to have him on your staff.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Thanks again for your business!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Good
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time to review us. A 4 star review is  80% we want to be better than that. Please feel free to contact me with any improvements so we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit. Myself and the rest of the McGrath  Hyundai Service Team look to a better customer service experience for you in the future. Don't forget to check our McGrath Hyundai website for service specials and online scheduling along with other features. Thanks again for your business