Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque

Vickie W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Always accomidating and friendly
I alway feel like family when I come here
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 07/18/2019

Vickie,
Thank you so much for your business and kind words, it means a lot to our serivce department. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything in the future.

Sherri W.
07/17/2019
Service is friendly
The service department is very friendly and helpful. Their repair prices are high because they are a dealership, but they do good work. I had a big repair and couldn't afford for them to fix it so I had to take it somewhere else personally.

07/17/2019
High repair costs
The employees in the service department of McGrath Hyundai are really nice. However, the charges for their repair work are very high. I recently needed some work done on my car so I got a quote from McGrath Hyundai. I also got a quote from another mechanic I had previously used to do work on my car. His quote was half what McGrath Hyundai wanted to charge me for the work. Plus McGrath Hyundai charged me to diagnose my problem, when it was fairly obvious when looking at the engine what the problem was.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 07/17/2019

Sherri, I am happy to hear that our service dept was courteous to your needs. I am sorry to hear that our charges were too far out of the range for you to continue the repair at our facility. I have spoke with Jon about the issue and it sounds like he has reached out to you already? We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again in the future! We pride ourselves in being the best of the best and unfortunately our prices do reflect our performance. If you would be so kind as to send us a rescore of how Jon handled your situation and follow-up phone call we would greatly appreciate that as well.

TC
Tracey C.
Mesa, AZ
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Jonathan was very helpful and courteous.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you for your business!

BD
Brenda D.
Dodgeville, WI
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/10/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service
I have never had such excellent service before! John Heller was amazing to work with. He was good at communicating in a prompt and timely fashion, his pricing was detailed and fully explained, and his manner was polite, friendly and service oriented. When I arrived to have work done, it turned out a part didn't match despite the use of a VIN number in ordering. To make it right by me, McGrath provided a shuttle to get me home even though I live an hour away! The new part order and work was fast..within 2 days...and our final bill came in slightly under what we had estimated. John and the mechanics did not treat us any differently despite our vehicle being a bit older and our budget limitations. Next time I need work, I will bypass the nearest Hyundai dealer to employ McGrath...that is how over the top wonderful our experience was!
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 07/11/2019

Brenda,

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai it really means a lot to us as well as for Jon! Please contact us for anything you may need in the future for service!

GW
Ginnifer W.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great communication and updates from the Service team so that I was in the loop and understood the process.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 07/09/2019

WK
William K.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast n Complete
In n out in no time!! Very Friendly Staff!!
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business.  If there is anything you ever need please just let me know.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Dubuque
Prompt and efficient!
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 06/22/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing McGrath Hyundai for your service needs! Please let us know if there is anyway we can provide a better service experience!

Don B.
06/10/2019
Conner wambold
Just purchased 2010 Silverado from conner and his manager Jamie.told them what i wanted and they found it for me very happy with my truck .don brenner

WG
Warren G.
East Dubuque, IL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Mcgrath staff is very nice. I would like to see my car problem corrected.
Just correct the problem with the car.
ANGELA M. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 06/08/2019

Warren I'm very sorry that you have had a bad experience with us not being able to fix your vehicle. Please let me know if you would like to bring the vehicle back, where we can check the fuel that is in the vehicle.

SL
Sue L.
Oshkosh, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
We were on our way to Nebraska from oshkosh wi and broke down 40 minutes from Dubuque. We used our bluelink got tow truck and set up with McGrath. I called ahead to them and they set up our service and rental car. On way back they had the car ready and helped us unload rental to our car nicest people working there. Simply impressed thru the whole process

Cinthia C.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Makes my life simple
They are always courteous and timely at McGrath. It makes it so much simpler to have regular maintenance done.

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Comment about new personnel
I always find the people welcoming and doing good work, and willing to follow up on concerns I have.
I do wish that when people leave employment and new people come into employment that this would be mentioned to me when I come in the next time. I tend to depend on seeing the same people who know my car and its needs. They have the records, but it is always a challenge to adapt to new personnel.
Thanks,

Cody M.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get a service appointment. Explained what was needing to be fixed and how much. Was able to use their shuttle service to and from work.

05/06/2019 Category: Service

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Good service, communication needs work
The service provided was great and done in a timely fashion, however the explanation of how the problem occurred and how to prevent it in the future was lacking.

ED
Elly D.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Super

Platteville, WI
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Unreal
Car was in perfect condition upon arrival. An hour and a half later it was a total different story. Grease stains all over the seat from the mechanic and car would barely even run after service.
STEVE D V. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 04/11/2019

Mr goodman I am Steve Vanvoorst the service manager , I do apoligize for your visit I will be reaching out to by phone  today.

STEVE D V. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 04/12/2019

contacted customer ,apoligized again for service , credited back customer for $spent and gave him the maintence package included. I will vehicle cleaned after tg3 repairs are completed. thanked him very much and look forward to seeing him in the future

STEVE D V. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 05/06/2019

taylor , was wondering on filling out the resore like we had talked about. Hopefully all I did for you was satisfactory.

04/04/2019 Category: Service
They take care of their customers.

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Use to be better.
Service used to be better, would still buy cars here.
DAVE L E. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to you soon.

STEVE D V. from Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 04/09/2019

offered apoligy for circumstances ,agrreded with customer that comminication broke down with advisor.

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Very friendly.

03/28/2019 Category: Service
service
always ready for me, no waiting! Friendly staff in the service area!!!