Mike G.
Battle Creek, MI
11/13/2019
Honest work and fair price
I’m from out of state and visiting California for a few months. I’ve needed to take my vehicle in twice for different issues. Andy has been one of the most honest and price reasonable mechanics I’ve ever dealt with. Even the rate he charged me (for a battery drain - which we all know is a crap-shoot trying to track down the issue), he thinks he found the cause but has indicated if the problem persists, bring it back and he will spend additional time at no extra charge. He’s been a pleasure to work with. I don’t have a big budget to work with and I was afraid of what this problem was going to cost. But he took care of me and was extremely fair.

Suzaane B.
Newbury Park, CA
11/12/2019
Thanks Andy!
My son was taken advantage of by a mobile auto repair. Andy fixed what was fixed incorrectly! So, when I thought I needed brake work on my car. I took it to Andy. Turns out my brakes are fine! I got an oil change and all is well! Other mechanics could have taken advantage of me, but Andy didn’t. Thanks so much, Andy!

Mary M.
11/09/2019
The Best Ever
I feel like my care has a great old fashion Doctor. Diagnosis is spot on, never any unnecessary surgery.

Don M.
Newbury Park, CA
GMC Suburban
11/08/2019
Excellent service!
They are very knowledgeable, friendly, and take the time to explain everything thoroughly. Twice they have done a tremendous job on my 87 Suburban. They know their stuff and do excellent work. Thanks much Andy!

WS
Warren S.
10/18/2019
taking care of my Toyoa
I went in for Lube and Oil & Filter change. They did a great job. But my Battery and Starter went out while I was there. They took care of it right away, and the price was very good.

BD
Barney D.
Toyota Tundra
10/10/2019
SHock replacement
Andy got my truck inand out the same day while I waited. Great service, great price. What more can you ask for?

PL

Geoff A.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/21/2019
My place of choice
Andy is always accommodating. He will fit you into the shops schedule and get the job done correctly. His team is knowledgeable, dependable and enjoy what they do. Andy has provided options when fixing our vehicles to make it affordable each time.

KP
Kevin P.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/10/2019
Oil Change
Always efficient and reliable. Honest and value for money. I wouldn't choose any other but McLaren Automobile Service. You can always count on the job being well done and value for money. I would have no problems referring my friends to them.

FH
Fred H.
09/07/2019
Car Maintenance And Repairs
Andy is always honest, diligent, and fair. We have trusted him for many years with all of our family cars.

KD
Kathy D.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Barney. He said they have been going to this business for years, even before Craig owned it, they were always happy with them, they always did good work, were reasonable, they were on time and honest.

Dan C.
08/15/2019
Always 5 Star Service
Been going to McLaren for years and have always had great service, honesty, quality work, and on/going communication. Have recommended McLaren to many friends and everyone has raved.

08/15/2019
Honest and reliable
Using Mclared for 15 years very reliable.

SR
Suzanne R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/09/2019
ANDY TO THE RESCUE - AGAIN.
Thank you, Andy, for your excellent diagnostic ability,
and for getting my car repaired on such short notice.

Mary M.
07/25/2019
Auto service
Once again McLaren provided excellent service on my Rouge. Andy helps me to know what I must do know and what can wait. I feel like he is the old fashion family doctor. So glad to have found this business.

Jennifer S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/16/2019
Car service
Honest, trustworthy, great job and great price . All you could ask for !

TW
Trudy W.
Saturn SL
07/16/2019
Service to Saturn
Had the usual maintenance service, checking for any problems. Andy very good at explaining any issues and or possible issues in future. Service performed in a timely manner and cost was reasonable.

PR
Patrick R.
Chrysler 200
07/14/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
Andy is our “go to” guy for all our cars. He is extremely honest and really knows cars!

Joe P.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/08/2019
Good professional and honest service.
I have been using McLaren Automotive to service my vehicles for many years. I have never been disappointed. Andy is very professional and honest. He does a great job in a timey manner.I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and Neighbors.

DA
Dora A.
Topanga, CA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/08/2019
Always Awesome
Andy is the best. He is always so helpful & takes care of business. I always feel confident in his assessment & his repairs. He is honest, fast & he is a pleasure to work with.