KP
Kevin P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/19/2019
Great! honest mechanic!
Andy & the crew at Mclaren Auto service have always been there for me weather it is an emergency or routine service, Great, honest mechanic that specializes in personal care for your vehicles.

TP
Ted P.
Kia Sedona
05/14/2019
McClarn automotive
Andy is the best, Knowledgeable , and very fair price. Been a customers for years.
Won’t take any of my cars anywhere else..

Ted. P

AW
Ananda W.
05/10/2019
Honest Knowledgeable Servicr
Highly recommend Mc Laren Automotive Repair for their efficiency , honesty, and courtesy. Andy always tries to save money for the customer. He and his staff do excellent work. Theyre honest and kind. Thats all I look for.

Robert H.
Volkswagen
05/06/2019
Great!!!
Andy has always done a great job on my cars. I trust him even with my classic 1966 VW Bus! He’s the best!

BC
Brian C.
04/17/2019
Mclaren Automotive is fantastic!
We have been coming here for many years. Andy always diagnoses the cars issues quickly but also listens and steers us in the right direction. We highly recommend Mclaren automotive! Andy will take care of your needs.

Laila B.
Jeep Cherokee
04/17/2019
Best Mechanics!
We wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else! Honest, talented, and reasonably priced, Andy at McLaren is simply the best!

HM
Herber M.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/11/2019
The guys do Great Work.
I've been coming to McLaren Automotive for five years, I am very happy with the service.

Jeff K.

KK
Kathy K.
Lexus ES 350
03/21/2019
Great service as always. Made an appointment and they were right on time and since I chose to wait, they finished quickly..

03/19/2019
Amazing experience
Andy is an honest mechanic that can figure out and diagnose any car issue. He did a great job figuring out what was causing a mystery noise. Thanks

marie r.
03/08/2019
Service is incredible & honest people
Andy is Very attentive & the service is amazing. He does what he promises & doesn’t over charge! Very honest. Thank you Andy

LF
Lu F.
02/21/2019
Highly recommend Andy!:)
Andy is a great mechanic and a honest good man. It is hard, near to impossible, to find a good mechanic. And an honest one at that. i highly recommend him!!

Kathleen B.
01/31/2019
Andy is honest and does a great job
We have gone to Andy for over 15 years. He has always been able to diagnose the issue and fix it in a timely manner. He is a great communicator and is very reasonably priced. I would recommend McLaren Automotive to anyone.
Andrew W. from McLaren Automotive Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Kathleen and thankyou for the cookies

Mclaren Automotive Service
818-706-0760

KF
Kevin F.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
01/23/2019
Excellent customer service. Fast repairs
Pleasure to do business with.
Andrew W. from McLaren Automotive Service responded on 02/05/2019

Mclaren Automotive Service
818-706-0760

TW
Trudy W.
Saturn SL
01/13/2019
Service maintenance and repairs
McLaren Automotive has been services my cars for many years. I feel like their my personal mechanics. If I have sudden issue I am usually able to get my car into them for review and repair. They are good workers and their pricing seems reasonable. I would trust them with any type/model that I may own. They've kept my good ol' Saturn going for 20 years.
Thank you.

KK
Kurt K.
Hyundai Genesis
01/11/2019
An honest mechanic
Have used McLaren automotive for years with all my cars. Always honest regarding repairs and I never hesitate to recommend them to people looking for a mechanic that won’t try and tell you that you need a “johnson rod” to fix the problem and then overcharge you.

Kathi S.
Ford Edge
01/09/2019
Excellent diagnostic and repair service
Andy is the best. He is like a good old mechanic and not one that relies solely on tests and computers. Andy listens to the customers. Our car says thank you. So much better than the dealer!

LG
Lisa G.
Westlake Village, CA
01/05/2019
My experience at McLaren automotive
McLaren automotive is a wonderful place to have your vehicle serviced. Andy is great and always ready to help you. He is able to diagnose and figure out ways to fix things when parts aren’t available. He has kept my 20 year old car running. Andy is a great mechanic and I am so glad to have found an automotive repair shop and I can trust. Andy services most makes and models of cars.

Joe P.
Oak Park, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/07/2018
Can't say enough about Andy at McLaren Automotive Service. Andy is knowledgeable, personable honest, and does a great job. I've been using him for years to service all of my vehicles. Highly recommended.

Doug L.
Calabasas, CA
11/30/2018
We Appreciate Old School Workmanship
Andy and Nick, at McLaren Automotive Service, have provided honest, reasonably priced, professional quality automotive repair and maintenance services for our entire family‘s needs, which has always exceeded our expectations.

Over the past almost 7 years encompassing dozens of occasions, our opinion remains steadfastly the same.

So when you ask yourself “what’s in it for me?” Please consider the rarity of the above experiences pertaining to American-made and German luxury vehicles.

We much appreciate all of Andy and Nick’s fine work throughout the years, are confident in their skills and integrity, and hope you will be as well.