Mco Tire and Service Inc.

John B.
01/31/2020
Thanks MCO!
My sister told me to trust MCO, so I did. I ran my GMC Envoy into a ditch about 3 months ago and couldn't afford to fix it. I took it to two other shops for quotes that were both over $2,000 and was told I was better off scrapping it. I was told the frame was bent. MCO took a look at it and told me I needed an alignment and 2 new tires; told me the frame was not bent; so I gave the go ahead. (I still need a tune up, but not to worry) My car runs like it is brand new again and for a couple hundred, not a couple thousand. Take your car to MCO first, they will not disappoint! Honest people and hard workers!

Kandice B.
01/31/2020
Would HIGHLY recommend!
I have a 2000 VW Beetle that had been in a different shop several times. One trip to MCO and that baby runs like a champ! I highly recommend MCO to any and everyone!

TD
Tate D.
Nephi, UT
08/31/2018
Didn’t do their job
I was charged for a tire rotation and was told it was done. But because I know which tires were in what place I could easily tell it wasn’t done. Why was I charged? On top of that everything I brought my vehicle in for left there in the same or worse condition. So that was just about a $300 oil change. Not too happy or impressed. Only good thing about them is they give a student discount on oil changes. But who knows if they will complete what you pay for?

DJ
Dusty J.
08/05/2016
My wife hit a ladder on the freeway aND messed up a tire and alignment mco in Cedar had us taken care of asap and got or care fixed and safe to go tech were nice and explained everything great

CJ
COURTNEY J.
12/10/2014
Very Trustworthy
It's comforting to know I can take my vehicles to a mechanic I can trust and who doesn't rip me off.

JIM L.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/05/2014
Very polite and recomended a new radiator cap. made a difference
Very polite, friendly and gave good advice. Repairs were done very close to the my appointment considering how busy they. Very happy with the services preformed.

DAVE R.
12/02/2014
It seems my wife was taken advantage of
I was told when purchasing tires that flats would be taken care of as rotatation and balancei. Why was there a bill?

VJ
VESTA J.
Enoch, UT
11/17/2014
Great Job
we always enjoy bringing our cars into you, you are always friendly and you do a greatjob.

DAVID S.
11/05/2014
Safety Inspection
I was given a time of day to have vehicle inspected while I waited. Great price and quick service.

GR
GEORGE R.
10/29/2014
Fast friendly service
Safety inspection was done quickly even without an appointment. I felt that my business was very much appreciated.

TW
TONSINA W.
New Harmony, UT
Mazda 5
10/09/2014
Love working with these guys
They always let me know what is going on with my vehicle, are willing to do checks for me to make me feel safe and give real usable feedback, with a "you could get x miles more out of it". Respect me as an intelligent individual and have never once tried to sell me blinker fluid.

ROY M.
Hurricane, UT
08/28/2014
That Nate really knows his stuff! lol Honest and dependable service. Everyone should bring their cars here.

TD
TYREE D.
Kia Spectra
08/25/2014
Honest & dependable mechanics
Every time I've come into MCO, I've been treated with complete honesty by the employees. I've never felt like I was being taken advantage of, which is a huge problem in this industry these days. The staff is so friendly and helpful, and I feel they do their best to take care of everyone who walks through their door.

Shaun H.
08/18/2014
The ipad failed my!
I gave MCO five stars, hit submit and it showed up as two stars. Not so, they do a great job!

SHAUN H.
GMC Yukon
08/18/2014
Great deal, great service!
Thanks for changing my oil! Thanks for supporting the local teams by signing up for discounts via the Starving Student Card.