Mco Tire and Service Inc.

Latest Review about 2 years ago

DJ
Dusty J.
08/05/2016
My wife hit a ladder on the freeway aND messed up a tire and alignment mco in Cedar had us taken care of asap and got or care fixed and safe to go tech were nice and explained everything great

CJ
COURTNEY J.
12/10/2014
Very Trustworthy
It's comforting to know I can take my vehicles to a mechanic I can trust and who doesn't rip me off.

JIM L.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/05/2014
Very polite and recomended a new radiator cap. made a difference
Very polite, friendly and gave good advice. Repairs were done very close to the my appointment considering how busy they. Very happy with the services preformed.

DAVE R.
12/02/2014
It seems my wife was taken advantage of
I was told when purchasing tires that flats would be taken care of as rotatation and balancei. Why was there a bill?

VJ
VESTA J.
Enoch, UT
11/17/2014
Great Job
we always enjoy bringing our cars into you, you are always friendly and you do a greatjob.

DAVID S.
11/05/2014
Safety Inspection
I was given a time of day to have vehicle inspected while I waited. Great price and quick service.

GR
GEORGE R.
10/29/2014
Fast friendly service
Safety inspection was done quickly even without an appointment. I felt that my business was very much appreciated.

TW
TONSINA W.
New Harmony, UT
Mazda 5
10/09/2014
Love working with these guys
They always let me know what is going on with my vehicle, are willing to do checks for me to make me feel safe and give real usable feedback, with a "you could get x miles more out of it". Respect me as an intelligent individual and have never once tried to sell me blinker fluid.

ROY M.
Hurricane, UT
08/28/2014
That Nate really knows his stuff! lol Honest and dependable service. Everyone should bring their cars here.

TD
TYREE D.
Kia Spectra
08/25/2014
Honest & dependable mechanics
Every time I've come into MCO, I've been treated with complete honesty by the employees. I've never felt like I was being taken advantage of, which is a huge problem in this industry these days. The staff is so friendly and helpful, and I feel they do their best to take care of everyone who walks through their door.

Shaun H.
08/18/2014
The ipad failed my!
I gave MCO five stars, hit submit and it showed up as two stars. Not so, they do a great job!

SHAUN H.
GMC Yukon
08/18/2014
Great deal, great service!
Thanks for changing my oil! Thanks for supporting the local teams by signing up for discounts via the Starving Student Card.

CA
CHERYL A.
08/11/2014
once again
I've had many opportunities to go elsewhere but never will. The folks at MCO are always professional, competent, and efficient. They always go the extra mile. I'm a "lifer."

DALLAS H.
08/08/2014
These guys are the best in town!
They look at your car, let you know what is wrong, and then they fix it. No salesman approach. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

MV
MICHAEL V.
08/08/2014
Great customer service,friendly knowledgeable staff
You cant go wrong going into MCO to get your vehicle serviced.

WP
WES P.
08/05/2014
New Tires and alignment
Excellent Service!! Thanks Dale and Carlyle!!!

BF
BARBARA F.
07/25/2014
As usual, my vehicle was in and out in no time and they gave me a ride home!

TODD M.
Mercury Sable
07/22/2014
Very Happy
Went in for a State Inspection, I got the inspection and a bad tire replaced for about $60 total, and was out in less then an hour. I have always had good service here.

SHAUN H.
GMC Yukon
07/19/2014
Friendly Service
Thanks for all of your help. Was greeted at the front in a kind manner. I used a coupon from the Starving Student card. Work was backed up from the night before, however they were able to fit me in.

MIKEL M.
Enoch, UT
Dodge Dakota
07/14/2014
excellent, reliable service
Every time I have gone to MCO, they have taken care of me. They provide prompt service and always get me the best value. They are knowledgeable and friendly.