Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

MARLENE S.
Ford Fiesta
02/17/2019 Category: Service
As always, awesome service from all staff I talked with. They are always so pleasant and helpful.

Thank you Marlene!

DAVID M.
Left Front Noise & Vibration
During the recent "deep freeze" my vehicle developed a noise and vibration in the left front. I called late that day after work and was able to get in first thing the next morning. The problem was solved and I had my vehicle back by lunch. The service I was given was more than excellent from the time I called with my problem to the time I received my vehicle back.

Thank you David!

2/1/19 Service
Needed new battery & skid plate hardware. They quoted me a price. Sounded reasonable. Had the work done & it cost way less! Shock... Usually it cost more than estimate.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Battery replacement
They were able to get me in real quick to change out the battery during the cold snap.

Monona, WI
02/16/2019 Category: Service

CHARLES C.
Delavan, WI
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
The sincere attitude the team showed us before, during and after the sale
As a retired fleet service purchase and service manager I know a lot about cars and specifically what I wanted in a car. After going to two local dealers and getting a run-a-round in both sales and finance it was time for a change.
Metro Ford was a breath of fresh air; They did things I hoped would be done. From taking the time to talk to my wife, not at her, to having the papers in order before as we entered finance – not making us wait for a long drawn out event.
The follow up from sales, where they went over the car with my wife, was exceptional. Again, they went over the “systems” with my wife and did not rush any of it.
All in all I am impressed and would recommend Metro Ford to anyone.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Inaccurate feedback.
Had a Recall “done” recently. After I was told everything was installed successfully, and everything diagnostically, amongst other thing I requested be looked at, looked good. 2 days later I went to a trusted mechanic upon which I was told there were 8 engine and electrical error codes coming back through the scan. He then determined he had to basically re-do the recall and clean everything up, and after which everything had been running smoothly. I know his information was the accurate information because he did all of that free of charge out of kindness. I find this completely unacceptable.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 02/18/2019

Im very sorry there was a problem with your vehicle. I have reached out to you in a email requesting more information. The recall of the block heater cord should not have caused any trouble codes or a Check Engine Light to occur so we are trying to determine what may have happened that would have caused it. Please respond to the email I sent you so we can make it right.

De Forest, WI
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/14/2019 Category: Service
oil chainge
done in timely manner, tried to correct a window issue. happy with outcome.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 02/15/2019

ZT
ZACHARY T.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Sub par service
Overall the staff does not seem to value me and whether or not I bring my car to be serviced by them. The service desk is poorly staffed, and when you do talk to someone, they seem to just rush you in and out. The best service I received was from Landon, who brought my car out after being serviced. Not only did he have me wait inside while he scraped off my car, but he also filled my tires when he noticed they were low.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 02/11/2019

Our apologies. We are painfully aware of this and have been working hard to add staff and capacity. It is challenging and takes time in the extremely tight job market we currently have. By your next service visit we should be in a much better position to address your service needs to your satiisfaction.

SL
STEVE L.
Lincoln MKX
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Very good service experience.
Very Happy with service received.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Steve!

AK
ALEX K.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Service review
Getting my truck serviced at Metro Ford of Madison was a great experience, I went in for a little bit more extensive repair than just a basic oil change and the communication was great, the service was great and I would definitely go back there next time my truck needs to be looked at.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you Alex! We greatly appreciate it.

JOSE C.
Fast service
My truck was in and out in no time.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 02/08/2019

Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 02/07/2019

Oregon, WI
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Responsive
Able to diagnose and provide immediate solutions to any issues when I've brought my vehicle in for check-ups and oil changes.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 02/07/2019

GP
GERALD P.
Cambridge, WI
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Truck oil change
I had a little issue but Jose took good care of me and my truck.

Regards,

Excellent!!!

Thank you !

02/02/2019 Category: Service
Nice service people
They did all the work required in a very short amount of time.

Thank you !

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I scheduled an appointment and my repairs were completed quickly.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 01/31/2019

Thank You!

STEVEN B.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Works
Had the Works completed on my truck. Service was completed in a timely manner, as promised.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 01/30/2019

01/28/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, Friendly and Efficient
The staff at Metro Ford of Madison scheduled my car and truck in for the airbag recall with efficiency and friendliness. They also told me how much time I should expect for the repair to take so that I could optimize my day. This is my go-to Ford shop.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 01/28/2019