Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

JASON S.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Nothing but the best
I've been going to Metro Ford for 9 years. It did have a different name in the beginning of that time period. However, I feel no matter what the name has been, they provide superb sevice.

12/13/2018 Category: Sales
Michelle Hill treats us like royalty
Recently leased a new Ford Escape and was pleased with how fast the transaction took from beginning to end. Our salesman was very accommodating and showed us how the Ford link worked on our phone to start the car remotely. The one thing I wanted was to have the navigation from Android Auto show up on the vehicle's screen, but no one was able to get that to work for me, although they all tried. Drew thinks I need a new data cord, so I will be back to see them as soon as I get one. Everyone is very helpful and we like that about Metro Ford.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you!

RK
Ron K.
Lake Mills, WI
12/12/2018
Great buying experience, great service department
Just purchased a vehicle at Metro Ford. Fair pricing and our knowledgeable sales representative Matt Kuphal was never helpful. The delivery paperwork was done very efficiently.
My wife has our Ford Flex serviced at Metro Ford and has nothing but positive things to say about the service department and personnel.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Ron!

JUDITH A.
Great Friendly Service
I wish I could just rate without making comments because my comments are all the same.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Judith!

SCHERRY B.
De Forest, WI
Recent brake repairs
I was very happy with the service I got at Metro Ford. My brakes started making noises and I wanted to get them fixed right away. However, since it was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, I didn't think there was much chance that I would be able to get in before the holiday. However, they were able to get me in right away. They finished the brake work, as well as an oil change, air filter change, and serpentine belt replacement. I was super happy to get my car back same day!
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Scherry!

Belleville, WI
Unhappy
Not very happy car still smells of oil burning off car
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 12/10/2018

We apologize. We have tried to reach you and left a message. If you can contact us we will do our best to get the concern rectified.

JESSIE G.
Deerfield, WI
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change for 2017 Ford Escape
We always take our Ford Escape to Metro Ford of Madison, which is where we purchased this car. They are very efficient with their service. The waiting room has refreshments and excellent Wi-Fi. The service is quite rapid. Besides the oil change I asked them to check the air in the tires since I was getting a warning light. They careful examined the tires and concluded that the drop in temperature was triggering the warning. No worries! I heartily recommend Metro Ford for service.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Jessie!

DUSTIN S.
11/29/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly, honest salesman
Worked with Matt Kuphal to find the perfect car for me. He was honest about what he and the dealership was able to do for us, which I respect. He'd also helped me to find the perfect vehicle! Lastly, I appreciated the fact that he was so patient with my Ma, Dad and I giving him a hard time with the sale!

TIMOTHY M.
Marshall, WI
Ford C-Max Hybrid
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Metro ford service is AWESOME.
I love Metro ford service. I've been using them for almost 19 years now, and I have never been let down.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Tim! We greatly appreciate your business and feedback.

11/24/2018 Category: Service
Issue still not resolved after multiple visits to store
2017 with 3.5 EB Ford F-150 makes a clattering noise when cold starting. Issue still not resolved after weeks of addressing - told, “it’s normal.” I’ve been driving for over three decasdes. I know better. Don’t appreciated dismissive resolution.

JEFFREY S.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Was greeted right away when I arrived and my oil change was done right away. Will always take my cars to Metro.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you Jeffrey!

Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you Jeffrey!

MARLENE S.
Ford Fiesta
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Signal light
Fantastic friendly professional service as always👍
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Marlene!

RICHARD S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Most of the time my experience has been good, last time not so good
There was confucion about my car inspection, which was an inconvenience and confusion about calling when work was done. All in all not very reassuring.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 11/15/2018

Im very sorry Richard. We have been extremely busy and shorthanded. It is very difficult to hire additional employees in the current job market. We strive to do our best. We are working to add staff as quickly as we can.

JOSE C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Service was done really fast
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Jose!

11/13/2018 Category: Service
I have been going to Metro Ford for a few years now. This summer I had a few nonessential repairs done, and I was disappointed when the same things broke again a few months later. I explained what had happened to Metro Ford, and they took a look - it turns out that one of the problems was a badly-seated control (which probably happened during the first repair), and the other was a part that kept breaking due to an undiagnosed larger problem. Both were fixed again at no cost to me.

I was disappointed that the larger problem wasn't diagnosed the first time (or wasn't communicated to me if it was), and of course the badly-seated control shouldn't have happened at all, but I was very happy with how Metro Ford helped me the second time around. My experience with them over several years has been very positive - I can't recall having any other problems with their work, and I would certainly recommend them.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you ! We appreciate it!

De Pere, WI
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was kind and helpful.
Everyone at Metro Ford was helpful and pleasant to work with!

Thank you!

JOHN H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Took both cars in for "The Works". Jobs was completed in a timely manner. The details of work were explained.
I always find the employees friendly and knowledgeable. When scheduling I always ask for Jose.

Thank you John!

WILLIAM L.
De Forest, WI
11/10/2018 Category: Sales
great.
Everyone one was helpful and friendly, got a great deal.

MK
MARVIN K.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and good comunication
Good communication and friendly service advisors.

Thank you Marvin!