Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

Anonymous avatar
06/16/2018 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
Everyone was very helpful and nice.

DARLENE S.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic shopping time!
Nikki was very patient working with me and was able to find the vehicle I wanted.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you!

STEPHANIE B.
Montello, WI
06/14/2018 Category: Sales
2014 Ford Fusion
Got a pretty nice car for a really good deal!! Will be back in the future when I'm ready to buy an SUV

RK
ROBYN K.
Always great service!
Every time we take a vehicle in we know the service will be what we need.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 06/15/2018

Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you Quentin!

DONNA W.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
I enjoy going there as it has an environment that is friendly, sincere in their effort to help someone and also very professional. of
We've done business with Metro Ford for years and will stay with them. Quality of work and making you feel as if you are appreciated makes for a powerful draw every time. Enjoy the staff whether in the selling or service part of the business.

Thank you Donna!

JEFFREY B.
Weston, WI
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Nice people. Good service
Michelle, Mark, Jose and the rest of the service dept take good care of my pickup and me.

Thank you Jeffrey!

SD
Susan D.
06/13/2018
Oil Change
I just brought my 2013 Chevrolet Malibu in for an oil change as my husband works there, and when I walked into the service area, Jose greeted me right away. I didn't even have to tell him that I wanted "The Works" because he knew from the last time I was in. The waiting area was very clean and I could sit there and wait. It didn't take very long and Dustin came to tell me my car was done. He even waited for me and held the door open for me. He told me that everything was excellent with the car and to keep doing what I am doing. I didn't have to walk too far to find my car. Overall I am very satisfied.

Thank you Susan!

SUPER SERVICE AS USUAL
LIKE THE PEOPLE AND THE GREAT SERVICE. I REALLY LIKE THAT THEY LOOK THINGS OVER
AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT THEY FIND
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you Rita! As always we appreciate it very much!

MARGAUX L.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Great job!

Thank you Margaux!

JAMES G.
Mc Farland, WI
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Metro ford
With appointment in and out for service.

Thank you James!

SI
SANDRA I.
Ford Flex
06/07/2018 Category: Service
New Tires
Neeed new tires for our 2013 Ford Flex. The whole process was seamless from start to finish. A Big Thank to Jeff in Parts who made it all happen.

Thank you Sandra!

SD
Susan D.
06/06/2018
Grat Job
My husband brought my vehicle in for an oil change, and it is not a Ford. Upon doing the Quick Check it was determined that I needed 4 new tires. The previous place I was taking it to would not even tell me if I needed something like that. I will continue to bring my vehicle there.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Susan!

SK
SHARON K.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
FAST SERVICE
always very friendly and helpful

Thank you Sharon!

MARY ANNE M.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
The professional way they handle their customers. The staff is really nice to the customers.
I am glad to be a customer.

Thank you Mary Anne!

Anonymous avatar
Waunakee, WI
06/01/2018 Category: Service
They do a nice job there.
They do a nice job there.

Thank you!

KK
KATHERINE K.
Great work on my Mustang
The team at Metro quickly addressed a problem with my Mustang and let me take a loaner car as well. Very impressed with entire experience.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you Katherine!

LL
LINDSAY L.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Alignment or balance issue as result of service
We brought our car in to have the brake pads replaced and now have to take it back because of a possible alignment or balance issue. I’m dissatisfied that a new problem was created and have to waste my time to take the car back in.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 06/05/2018

The issue was related to the uneven waer on the front tire. Customer was aware that the vehicle needed tires and an alignment. Concern was not related to the brake repair.

DIANE R.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service - Like it always is !!
Helpful Friendly Efficient service - they never disappoint !
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Diane!

SCOTT S.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
oil change
They always do a great job.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 05/30/2018