Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333
Latest Review 19 minutes ago

STEPHEN M.
Columbus, WI
08/21/2018 Category: Service
I usually get in for service within a week of calling for an appointment. I think they are very thorough and attentive to detail. I also had a good sales experience with them when I bought the vehicle in 2017

CN
CINDY N.
Stoughton, WI
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Well Done
As always, good work and polite service.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you Cindy!

CHRISTINE S.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
My 45,000 mile check up!
Attentive, friendly and quick.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you Christine!

Fixed quickly and promptly
Sensor was replaced in a timely manner and they were able to squeeze in an oil change
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 08/17/2018

JULEE D.
Happy with Metro Ford
I have been very pleased with the service and the salesman at Metro Ford. I came into the dealer to get my oil changed I had my two grandsons with me. The service girl was so nice to my grandsons . She talked to them and gave them a sucker . We went on the sales floor and found my salesperson Doug V . My grandsons had so many questions about the cars Doug took them and showed the different cars and trucks to them .The grandsons are 9 years old and were they so excited when they could sit in a brand new car. Than Doug gave them a Metro Ford key chain. He sure made there day. They were so excited with that experience. That made me feel special that he took the time. I have always had nice people to work with when I have had any service done on my car. And of course the best salesman you could ever want Doug V.

Mc Farland, WI
Done
Finished
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 08/16/2018

WC
WILLIAM C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Exceeded expectations!
Excellent service, great communication, exceeded my expectations...

Thank you William!

Thank you Ashley!

JASON S.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Always Pleased
It doesn't matter if I'm having service done that is an simple as an oil change, or something that is more complex. I always feel included with every decision, and I am well enough informed to make the correct decision.

Thank you Jason!

DONALD W.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
On the road again!
My over 200,000 mile Ford Ranger is fixed and ready to go another 100,000 with some new wheel parts and fine tuning from the professional people at Metro Ford.

Thank you Don!

DON C.
Onalaska, WI
08/13/2018 Category: Service
great job
I was traveling through the area when a car issue came up. They got me in (even though it was after 4pm) got the issue fixed and I was on my way by 530pm. Thank you! Great job!

Thank you Don!

THOMAS M.
Great Service!
Everyone was very professional and helpful.

Thank you Thomas!

Great service experience
Great service experience

KENNETH M.
Windsor, WI
Friendly sales department.
I’ve purchased several vehicles from Metro (Capital) Ford over the years and have always been completely satisfied with the transactions.

Thank you Ken!

MK
MARVIN K.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast service for emergency repair.
We had a water pump go out that needed to repaired quickly and they did a great job.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 08/06/2018

Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 08/01/2018

FK
FRED K.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
I have developed a trust with them
Friendly & helpful staff.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Fred!

GF
GERALD F.
Poplar Grove, IL
07/30/2018 Category: Sales
The staff...
We were met at the entrance door. Nothing was left to chance by the entire staff, from reception to sales to service!!

SONJA W.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Thorough
Took my Edge in for a regular maintenance check up. Didn't have to wait very long. Service person was very friendly. (I've had an unfriendly service person at this location in the past.)

JY
JAMES Y.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Oil change went as planned, and on time.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 07/31/2018