Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

GM
GREGORY M.
Machesney Park, IL
Ford Edge
10/17/2018 Category: Sales
Great Deals
Todd has been an excellent Salesperson!!
There is no pressure to buy a vehicle as they leave it up to you after you work up a deal.
This is our second purchase in a years time. We tell all our friends about Metro Ford.
Little bit of a drive but worth the no hassle to buy atmosphere.

GP
GREGORY P.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
Addressed promptly

REBECCA S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Michele
Michele is the reason I stay for service.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you Rebecca! Yes Michele is good at what she does.

RZ
RITA Z.
Baraboo, WI
10/14/2018 Category: Service
super service
always the best service and the wonderful people who work there

Thank you Rita!

JOHN C.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Great Customer Service Staff!!

Thank you John!

VE
VICKI E.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
very efficient and timely and professional
Always bring my cars there for service as trust you to tell me the truth and offer me the best you can to repair my cars.

Thank you Vicki!

HB
HELEN B.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
all of the help is so friendly
I had a tail light replaced

Thank you Helen!

JENNIFER F.
Ford Fiesta
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always!
Thanks Metro Ford! I can depend on you for fast and friendly service!
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 10/10/2018

ROGER J.
Deerfield, WI
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Attention to details
Good job on detailing Jeep Grand Cherokee, even though not a Ford product. Provided ride home, which was 20 miles away.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Roger!

TONY B.
Oconomowoc, WI
Great work!

Thank you Tony!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service when I bring in my car for an oil change. Made an early appointment and they were ready for me. The card for a free car wash is alway appreciated.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you! Much appreciated!

MORGAN C.
Worst service in town
took my car here for an expert diagnosis - but was seriously unimpressed. Not only did I have to pay more than most mechanics in town, Metro Ford took a week to properly inspect my car leaving me without a car for an entire work week. Throughout the week I would call to try to understand what the hold up was, but after a while they'd stop taking my calls. Beyond frustrated.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 10/03/2018

Your vehicle was accurately and professionaly diagnosed. We apologize that the diagnosis took longer than you thought it would but the vehicle was diagnosed within two days of arrival. Unfortunatley we determined the the cost of the necessary repairs did not make good financial sens e on a 2002 vehicle with 155,000 miles on it, and we advised you accordingly. We never like to give someone bad news but we owe it to our customers to give them all of the information to make an informed decision as to whether to invest in repairs on their vehicle or not.

SCOTT S.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Great job as always.

Thank you Scott!

MARLISS C.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
All in All
All in all I've had good service at Metro Ford. The last time they had my car more than 24 hours! It was becoming a huge inconvenience. And then it was done & I was picked up & I got my car back!

Thank you Marliss!

DJ
DWAYNE J.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Very good
That does very good work very timely very positive people

Thank you Dwayne!

RICHARD C.
De Forest, WI
Ford Edge
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Attentive, on time service.
Attentive, on time service.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you Richard! We appreciate it.

BK

LG
LESLIE G.
Ford Flex
09/27/2018 Category: Service
A simple job done well, with a lot of annoyance
I needed a new key cut and programmed for my veh so I headed into the parts dept and explained what I needed. Despite having called ahead and discussing this with the part dept there seemed to be a ton of confusion. It was like the employees were trying to make each others jobs harder. The person that I spoke to earlier was there but for some reason would not step in to help the other employee understand. They had to page the service dept to program the key, twice since no one was responding and there was a ton of grumbling about how it's not like they are doing anything. I had a pleasant experience while car shopping here so I was really disappointed by the dysfunction and lack of respect for each other in the parts and service dept. I felt like I was inconveniencing everyone the entire time, which for a $320 key should not be the case. Not really inviting to want to do any further service here, which is sad because like I said when shopping I enjoyed my experience here.

DO
DAVID O.
Ford Super Duty F-250
09/26/2018 Category: Service
u r terrific
u r terrific. Jose really went to bat for me! Please give him a raise.
Mike H., Service Manager from Metro Ford of Madison responded on 09/26/2018