Latest Review over 2 years ago

Springville, UT
Chevrolet Pickup
08/26/2017
Speedy, dependable, friendly
I'd come back if I had too, but thanks to you guys, hopefully won't have to

KATHY S.
08/02/2017
Highly recommended

RN
RICARDO N.
07/12/2017
Good customer service
They did what I needed and made sure all was done properly. The price was decent as well.

SA
SUE A.
Enoch, UT
06/26/2017
Great service and friendly team.
The team at Midtown makes you feel like more than a customer. They are so friendly and helpful.

BRUCE H.
06/17/2017
Quality, Professional Service
Midtown provides high-quality automotive service and stands behind their work. Replacing all the belts and our water pump is greatly appreciated.

TR
TOM R.
06/09/2017
Quick service for flat tire.
They helped me quickly even though it was almost closing time.

BOB H.
Jeep Cherokee
06/05/2017
Midtown Tire and Auto are the best.
Heath got a good workout on the Jeep as it was time to rotate the tires and since it doesn' t get used that much it has been years since the tires were rotated. Thanks Heath for working your butt off servicing my jeep. Great job buddy!!

LW
LANA W.
Kanarraville, UT
Mazda 3
05/27/2017
Completely Satisfied!
Great service, quick repairs, repair works great!

JOHN A.
Honda Accord
05/19/2017
Staff is friendly and competent. We've been coming here for years. We highly recommend them.

SO
STEVEN O.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/17/2017
The people
Such a courteous and professional staff. You couldn't ask for more.

JOHN A.
Pontiac 6000
05/12/2017
Wonderful service
We have been coming here for a long time and the service and competence of the staff is wonderful.

CR
CLIFFORD R.
05/09/2017
Defensive
The work on the brakes and oil change were great but the tire is an issue for us. We did not have a flat tire when we brought it in but during the inspection of the tires a nail was found. The repair was done but that afternoon the tire went flat. We need to find time to bring it back for further repair or something.

BOB H.
04/30/2017
Regular vehicle service.
Great service once again! I always know they will do a thorough check up on my vehicle.

AG
AL G.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/15/2017
Fast service
Took car in afternoon before scheduled. Finished early next day. Super customer service!!

AR
ANNA R.
Chrysler Cirrus
04/08/2017
So friendly and easy to deal with.
Usually auto stores are very impersonal and I feel very uncomfortable at them, but here I felt welcomed, no added pressure. Guaranteed I would pay extra to come here for my car needs other than elsewhere. My husband even commented that he would make the commute from St. George just to come here. Excellent service and completely satifyed