Latest Review over 1 year ago

CR
CLIFFORD R.
05/09/2017
Defensive
The work on the brakes and oil change were great but the tire is an issue for us. We did not have a flat tire when we brought it in but during the inspection of the tires a nail was found. The repair was done but that afternoon the tire went flat. We need to find time to bring it back for further repair or something.

DOUGLAS M.
Duck Creek Village, UT
Ford Freestar
09/20/2016
All went well with my visit , rotated tires, a fresh pair on front brakes installed, topped off fluids, oil chancge, the whole 9 yards! But my brakes are quite screechy and I am waiting this out to see if the side effect dwindles. Other than that, great!
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 09/20/2016

Hi Douglas....sorry to hear the brakes are screechy.  When it's convenient please drop by and we'll check them.  Thanks!

DARRIN D.
11/07/2015
Good, friendly and prompt service.
I recently stopped by and asked if Midtown could change my wiper blades. They said they could. I told them I would stop by after my lunch and I wanted them to call me and let me know how much the wiper blades would be before I decided to have them installed. When I returned after lunch I parked my car at Midtown and as soon as I stopped my wiper blades were immediately being installed. It took less than two minutes and I was on my way. That is the good part. The bad part was that I was never contacted to let me know the price (as I had requested). I was a little shocked when he told me I owed him $51. Had I known that it would be that much and would have declined the service or asked if there were some cheaper wiper blades. I was charged about $3.50 for shop supplies also. I watched the wiper blades being installed and there were no shop supplies used and no tools used. I just paid the bill, but I was a little disgruntled because of the price and because I did not receive a quote beforehand as I had requested. I would recommend Midtown, but I would warn a friend to be sure to be quoted a price first.

CONNIE C.
09/24/2013
. My review
My only complaint would be that I was handed my key and told my car was in the back. It surely was way in the back. It would have been a perk to me if someone had driven it out of the back acre lot
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 09/24/2013

Dear Connie,
Thanks for your review.  As our customer we want you to have a great experience every time we have the opportunity to serve you.  Sometimes our parking lot becomes very crowded and we apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.  We appreciate your feedback and will work toward making sure every car ready for pick up is located close to the front door. We value you and look forward to serving you again.