Latest Review over 1 year ago

JENNY S.
11/02/2017
When we moved to Cedar city, a neighbor recommended Midtown Auto. Since then, I have continued to take our three vehicles in for repairs and oil changes many times and have always received great service and a courteous and friendly atmosphere there. They do good work and are honest. I would have given them a five star rating and instead gave them a four star rating only because the service seems a little slower than it should be as far as waiting time. But their good service, honesty and friendliness make up for it.

RN
RICARDO N.
07/12/2017
Good customer service
They did what I needed and made sure all was done properly. The price was decent as well.

JACKIE G.
Chico, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
05/26/2016
Good price and good service
My wife and I discovered we needed new front tires for our motorhome so sought out a tire dealer at a major truck stop. We got a quote of $600 for the two tires which we thought were way overpriced. We did a web search and came up with Midtown Tire so called them for a quote. The quote we received was a lot less so drove the extra miles to Cedar City to have them installed. The staff there was friendly and courteous and the service fast. Soon we were on the road again.

KH
KELLY H.
Mazda 3
04/18/2016
Great people & service
They have always treated us right and do a great job.

CODY S.
Saturn Aura
02/02/2016
They were fast and got the job done.

LYNN S.
02/15/2015
It's always nice to get good service.
Service was fast and friendly on the oil change.

AH

ADAM H.
Nissan Frontier
05/05/2014
Friendly and professional!
Very friendly and professional personnel.
All repairs were completed to my expectations. My only recommendation is to request service and labor costs before any additional repairs are completed.

ANGELA M.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/03/2013
They get the job done
They do a great job, I wonder if I upset one of the managers though. Its just that they put in a false master cylinder. So I had to have them do it again. But they responded great after that.