Latest Review over 1 year ago

SJ
STUART J.
Toyota Avalon
10/05/2016
They are fast, friendly and HONEST!
You will never be disappointed in Midtowns service!

RICHARD W.
10/02/2016
Richard & Paula Walker - 2007 ford Ranger oil change and repair work on the ventilation system
We have had oil changes done by Midtown before, but had never had mechanical work done before until now. We were extremely happy with the with the results The care and reception shown to us by Beth was really refreshing. We meant to just drop the truck off and walk home, which is just 2 blocks west of the business. Beth even offered us a ride home when it was storming. We accepted and established so many commonalities as we talked on the short trip. We will not forget the kindnesses and will return often now. Plus, the maintenance work was fairly priced and the mechanical repair was excellent. Thank you Chris and Beth.
Chris S. from Midtown Tire & Auto responded on 10/03/2016

Richard and Paula thank you for the kind words.  It was a pleasure to visit with you on the drive home. I am glad we had the opportunity to get better acquainted.  Chris and I appreciate your trust and your friendship.  Thanks for coming in.....we look forward to serving you again!

KAITLYN S.
St. George, UT
09/01/2016
Super kind and helpful staff. I will definitely be coming back!
I had a great experience at Midtown Tire & Auto. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you!

DANNY S.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/29/2016
Always the best service
The staff at Midtown Tire & Auto always give the best customer service. I appreciate their great work and their integrity. I highly recommend this company to all of my family and friends.

LW
LANA W.
Kanarraville, UT
Mazda 3
08/27/2016
Fast and friendly
Great customer service with little wait time.

RN
RICARDO N.
08/20/2016
Awesome
They were awesome getting me in to rotate my tires. Great service.

JUSTINA D.
Oldsmobile Alero
08/18/2016
Awesome, Friendly Service
I Took my car in for inspection, they called me an let me know what needed to be done & they also work with me. Service is awesome, friendly staff wouldn't take my car anywhere else =)

LW
LANA W.
Kanarraville, UT
Honda Accord
08/07/2016
Great
Great service, friendly staff.

THOMAS M.
Kia Sorento
07/25/2016
Always willing to work with my schedule

BOB H.
07/24/2016
Flat fix at Midtown Tire and Auto
Chris has been taking care of me for 30 plus years. Always good service and advice.

BOB H.
07/09/2016
Always take good care of me
In and out quickly, thank you Chris for all you do. A loyal customer for 30+ years.

JEFF M.
07/07/2016
Friendly, Efficient, Courteous Service
The staff at Midtown are friendly and professional. They offer to go the extra mile which really helped when we needed it. The work is done timely and the prices are fair.

JOHN A.
Honda Accord
06/13/2016
Clean service
I have never been in a cleaner shop. The technicians are competent and friendly. We have been coming here for years and we are always well taken care of.

VW
VANCE W.
05/20/2016
Friendly Staff
Felt comfortable & that they were concerned about me

SN
SHANE N.
Pontiac G6
05/13/2016
5 Stars
Excellent service. Fair price.

JOHN H.
Saturn Outlook
04/27/2016
nice to not have the service guy come out and tell you there are a ton of things wrong with your car when there is nothing wrong
all requested work was done timely and price was good. Waiting for my car wash coupon from across the street HAHA.

JAKE D.
Camarillo, CA
03/28/2016
Speedy, Efficient, and Personable
I was on driving through Cedar City on my way home to California when one of my wheel bearings failed on my, rendering my truck undrivable. Took it to midtown tire, they were able to tell me what was wrong and how much it would cost within the hour, and were able to fix my truck up and running 40 minutes after they opened the next day. Couldn't have asked for a better experience at a mechanic when being stuck 600 miles from home.

TYLER M.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/21/2016
Fast and professional oil change

JON A.
03/12/2016
Very Wonderful Job!!
We were very pleased with how the repairs on our car turned out.

KATHY S.