Denise C.
Alamo, TX
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Denise said this business is honest, mostly. They kept up with the parts that were needed and were up-front with her about the prices. They didn't add anything without telling her first and the lady was nice and offered her a ride.

SL

ED
Eliazar D.
Texas
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Eliazar said everything was done as said and they were timely.

EF
Efrain F.
01/09/2020
There are expert technicians available capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems that I may be having with my vehicle.
When I called Midway Auto and spoke to Estella Campos, she told me that I could bring my vehicle in right away. My main problem was that I was worried about whether or not my spare tire would adequately and successfully replace one of my four other tires in case of any problems on the road might occur, such as a flat tire. Since I had recently bought four new tires at Discount Tires in Weslaco, Texas, and since these new tires had aluminum rims and were equipped with "locking lug nuts", I was concerned that my spare tire that had the old type of rims might not successfully replace the new type of aluminum rims with "locking lug nuts". When I arrived at Midway Auto, the technician (mechanic) analyzed my situation and assured me that my spare tire would actually "fit" properly. For my own satisfaction the technician agreed to a "test" in which he would actually mount the spare tire to assure that it would successfully work. In addition, the technician checked all of my fluids and upon doing so, he recommended an "oil change", which I indeed agreed to.

Juan M.
01/09/2020
always very friendly and very knowledgeable environment.
My family has been going to Midway Auto and truck for over 20 some years. Always satisfied with their work.

IG
Israel G.
01/07/2020
I have been going to this shop for over 6 years great mechanics and staff and good prices.

Carl M.
12/19/2019
Automotive Service
People are honest with regards to the work they have done on your vehicle.

Elsa, TX
Ford Expedition
12/13/2019
Great
Out standing

LZ
Luis Z.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Luis said they were friendly and fast.

Rollin W.

FZ
Fernando Z.
Nissan Maxima
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Fernando said the business did a good job.

LL
Lauro L.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Luere. She said that the service was perfect.

Jesus A G.
Donna, TX
Chevrolet Colorado
11/05/2019
I decided to get the alignment checked since I had just bought new tires. I called the competition but price was too high so I called Midway. Great customer service, price, fast service.

EG
Eva E. G.
11/05/2019
Wonderful service
It is awesome service ask for Joe. Joe is great and gives great quality assurance. I really was amazed for th options given and worked on my vehicle. Recommended 100%

ZG
Zoinks G.
11/04/2019
Nice pens
I have a pen from here in Saint Paul Minnesota and I don’t know how it ended up here