Michelle W.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
11/11/2017
Outstanding work, reasonable prices!
These guys are the best, I have going to them for about 6 years. I have learned so much about fixing cars because they take the time to make you understand what is needed to fix your car. They give you honest prices and honest options along with excellent work. Its hard to find a trusted mechanic, I am so lucky to have found them.

Stephen S.
Lemont, IL
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Stephen said the facility was quick, cheap, and affordable. They did a good job.

Andrew S.
Buick LeSabre
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said he received quick, fast and friendly service.

SP
Samantha P.
Buick LeSabre
11/02/2017
Good mechanics
Was very happy with the work he does very good mechanic

PC
Philip C.
10/30/2017
Great service, great value
Midway Pro Auto will tell you exactly what needs to be done and perform the repairs correctly. Very knowledgeable and very competent. They will not try to over sell repairs that are not warranted.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 10/31/2017

Thanks Phil for kind word, we always love the coffee cake, anything you need. we will be here.

Betty H.
Buick LaCrosse
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Betty said she has never had a problem with their service.

KJ
Karen J.
Illinois
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Karen said the facility was honest and convenient for her. The service was done well also

AG
Amelia G.
Hyundai Veracruz
10/23/2017
Perfect Service!
I came in thinking I needed brakes changed and I found out it was truly tires that I needed. The service was quick and great. I would recommend this place to everyone.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 10/30/2017

Thanks Amelia, we were able to install four Michelin tires and I think we saved you about $150.00 from a franchise tire store for 4 of the same tire. No more vibration. I always joke "there is nothing like a set of skins" (tires, if British tyres). You need anyhing else let us know.

Jim P.
Cadillac Deville
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the staff did a very good job.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 10/29/2017

We are happy to help you Jim. I know your happy with the engine we did 2004 Monte Carlo 3 years 8 moths ago. and are getting ready to install an engine in a sentimental 1985 Cadillac. Thanks for using us.

GF
Gerry F.
Downers Grove, IL
10/12/2017
Absolute best service.
Best mechanics. My car is over 215,000 thanks to their service.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 10/29/2017

Gerry your on our favorite customer list for all three of us. You have been coming to us with the Toyota since 2005. Thanks

RK
Ron K.
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Ron said the people at this business are wonderful.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 10/29/2017

Thanks Ron, anything you need. We can always dro you home if needed.

PR
Patrick R.
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Patrick said this business was very good and he has never been dissatisfied with them.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 10/29/2017

Thanks Pat we hope to see you soon.

LW
Latarsha W.
Saturn VUE
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Latarsha said this business was accommodating, thorough, informative and detailed. They were very helpful.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 10/29/2017

Thanks for great review Latarsha. We would like to be your shop for years to come

FR
Felicia R.
09/19/2017
Routine maintenance
These guys are very hard working and they do great work. Very accommodating as well as honest (which is rare among mechanics these days). Been coming here for awhile now and I'm never disappointed. Thank you!

CD
Chris D.
09/14/2017
Top notch
As always Mike and the guys never disappoint. Diagnosed the problem and gave me an accurate time for completion.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 09/18/2017

It goes both ways, Great customer!!!!, Thanks Chris.

Jim P.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/14/2017
WELL DONE, ONE TIME AND UNDER BUDGET
TOP SHELF WORK.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 09/18/2017

Thanks Jim it's always interesting speaking with you.

KE
Kelvin E.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Kelvin said the staff were able to fix his problem.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 09/18/2017

Thanks Kelvin, your multiple cars are always welcome

TG
Thomas G.
New Lenox, IL
GMC Envoy
09/02/2017
Honesty
This is why our family has been coming here for years. Pure honesty. I was told by another mechanic that I would need a very expensive part that, he said, caused a squeaky noise. Turns out all I needed was a little grease and the squeak went away saving me hundreds of dollars and I didn't need any part at all. Thanks for your honesty.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you Mr. Glyda. It's always fun to have people we grew up with come to our shop.

JO
Joe O.
Chrysler 300
08/31/2017
Close not hard to get to
Competent knowledgeable staff let you know what needs repair what may need repair in the future and will will not try any high pressure tactics
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 09/18/2017

thanks for good review,. how time flies you have been coming here at least 5 years now.

Rick R.
Ram 1500
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Rick said the staff did a very good job.
Mike A. from Pro Auto responded on 09/18/2017

Thanks for trusting us with your  baby. Such a nice clean truck.