CL
CHRIS L.
Volkswagen Rabbit
11/13/2019
Professional and reliable service
Everybody at Migeli’s is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They diagnose the issue, explain the issue and give a repair estimate. I completely trust the quality of their work. Highly recommend!

AW
ARNOLD W.
11/08/2019
2011 BMW Repair
Great Job on our 2011 BMW! We appreciate the service! Great Guys!

SCOTT M.
11/05/2019
Friendly and fast service
Been going to Jake for years. He has always been up front and honest about my cars repair. Never felt over charge for anything.

Christy S.
Audi Q5
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Christy said the employees never seem to take advantage at this business.

Javier R.
Ponca City, OK
Audi TT
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Javier said he really loves their friendliness at this business. He's also used them before and was happy with them

RICK, CHESS H.
Bartlesville, OK
Audi TT
10/12/2019
Honest and Qualified
I live 50 miles from Tulsa but gladly bring my 2005 TT to Migeli’s and have been doing so for many years. While the TT is not a maintenance “hog,” it is complicated when work is required. Migeli’s knows Audis. Migeli’s knows how to treat customers. Migeli’s is keeping my 2005 TT roadworthy.

TJ B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/09/2019
5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I came in with a pretty annoying situation. The guys got me hooked up within 3 hours the same day!

ANDREW S.
10/02/2019
10k service
Service promptly as scheduled.
Feedback on status and probable items needing attention at next service.

LH
Larry H.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff treat him well and take care of his vehicle.

PR
PAULO R.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/07/2019
Very happy with the new crew at Migeli's. They carry on with the same quality of service that Mike had. Only place in Tulsa where I will take my VW for service.

Thank you so much!

Keeping up with Mike's standards, and reputation, is something we strive daily for.

JIM, SHARON R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Always Great Service
18 year customer! Enough said.
Jake M. from Migeli's Foreign Car Service responded on 09/18/2019

Mike's customers have all been very supportive of the new team, and we believe, that thanks to the hard work, and diligence of Mike and Mark, we have the best customer base in the area.

Thank you!

Volkswagen Passat
window control
In and out to replace window control. Great service as is typical
Jake M. from Migeli's Foreign Car Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for coming to us, and we hope to see you next scheduled service!

RUTH R.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/06/2019
Great place!
I was impressed with the courtesy and friendliness of the staff. My car was repaired , and was ready when promised. I had arranged a ride home, but they offered! I'll definitely go back.

Thank you so much!

We work hard, to give every customer the best service experience possible, and in the timliest fashion!