NL
NANCY L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/04/2021
Very accommodating, got my car serviced in half an hour.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/03/2021
Attentive and professional service
Attentive to service needs and work completed in a timely manner.

DT
DAVID T.
Okmulgee, OK
07/29/2021
Professional
Moved to the Tulsa Area recently and have been looking for a Professional Audi and BMW facility for maintenance and upkeep of our Audi A6 Sport and BMW X5-M. Thankfully found Migeli's, it sure makes life better to have Professionals we Trust!!!!

CINDY W.
Bixby, OK
07/28/2021
BMW Service
After getting a very expensive quote from the dealership for a needed repair on my car a friend recommended Migeli's and I'm thrilled they did. Migeli's did an excellent job at a much more reasonable price. They kept me informed and had the car ready when promised. I would definitely recommend them.

MARCIA B.
07/26/2021
Great service and people
They assessed problem, gave an honest estimate and went above and beyond to find appropriate battery. Work done in timely manner. Brett and Jake are great to work with!

MIKE C.
Audi Q5
07/24/2021
Over all review
Just started going to Migeli's a few months back. The Guys are very knowledgeable and take their time answering any questions you have. The work and customer service is outstanding.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/23/2021
Very good service and knowledgeable

KH
KAY H.
Volkswagen GTI
07/22/2021
Excellent service, of course!
Mechanic, Mark is the only person I will allow to service my VW GTI!

MATT
Volkswagen GTI
07/21/2021
Extremely friendly professional shop! Will definitely be going back for more work on my mkv gti!
Brent was extremely professional very friendly listen to all my concerns and addressed everything that needed to be addressed on the vehicle. Their pricing is very reasonable and they told me my car would be done and it got done at that time that they told me. Definitely a shop that's earned my trust and respect.

TR
TOMMY R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/19/2021
Best shop experience ever!
I had check engine light and my Jetta TDI was blowing black smoke and no power. After inspection they found turbo boot popped off and was creating a boost issue with turbo. They put boot on and it was fixed, they didn’t charge me and car is running fine.

MF
MARK F.
Owasso, OK
Volkswagen Passat
07/16/2021
Very professional
I was wondering how things would be, because there was a new owner. They were still very professional, fair, and reasonably priced. They've secured my loyalty.

VA
VALENTINO A.
Audi allroad
07/14/2021
Great people, solid repairs, just one little thing…
My first time at Migeli’s was this week, and I have to say that everyone there is very friendly and knowledgeable. They managed to squeeze me in without an appointment to get the air conditioning looked at in my Audi Allroad. I am slightly disappointed, though, because instead of calling me with an estimate and details of what needed to be fixed, they just went ahead and fixed everything without giving me the option of approving the repair. Next thing I know, I get a call saying my car is ready, and a $300 dollar bill to pay even though I never heard what needed to be fixed, and what the cost associated with the fix should’ve been. This has never happened to me before at rennsport (where I usually take my car), so I am just shocked and left with a bad taste in my mouth.

PW
PHIL W.
Wilburton, OK
07/12/2021
Outstanding Service
Audu A8L ~
Great Audi service without breaking the bank...
I drive from the McAlester area to have my car serviced here.
...better late than never.
Shop you can trust.

SHARON H.
Claremore, OK
07/09/2021
Great service every time
Migeli’s services my car quickly and knowledgeably. I am always happy with their helpfulness.

JAN M.
Audi Q5
07/09/2021
Cares well for my Audi
When my dealer gave me a WAY overpriced estimate for repairs on my Q5 (that was out of warranty), I turned to Migeli’s. Since then, they’ve become my complete car care center for all my service needs.
I feel like they’re fair, honest, and dependable.