John G.
07/28/2021
Easy in & out; reliable
I know that I can call & not only get great service on the phone but also get in to get the service needed. I rely on the knowledgeable techs to do what's needed and give me any recommendations that see coming. Owner, O.B & his team are great!

Carol W.
Santa Margarita, CA
06/12/2021
Routine service.
Friendly, courteous service. Work done as discussed.

KO

Ronna L.
Toyota Celica
05/21/2021
Prompt, skilled, excellent mechanics
Excellent response to my car care needs combined with competent and skilled mechanical ability equals an outstanding choice for car repair

JN
James N.
05/06/2021
Water pump
Noticed my truck was overheating on the way to work holding the shop so do you have time for me Michael asked me for what I said I need a water pump replaced Michael scheduled it for the same day my truck was fixed and I was a happy man thank U O B white for the prompt and professional Service that I received I would recommend you and do on a daily basis

05/04/2021
They fixed my car in one day.
OB W. from Mike Howe's Automotive responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy that we could be here for you and hope to see  you again.

FT
Frank T.
04/26/2021
Thorough, painstaking and awesome!
We had a sneaky problem that was difficult to figure out. They stuck with it. And now my truck drives like brand new. Thank you, thank you!
OB W. from Mike Howe's Automotive responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope that to see you again!

GB
Garry B.
Kia Sorento
04/16/2021
Problem Solved
Not a fan of taking my vehicle to dealership and OB White gives his personal attention to the problem and that’s the service I appreciate . Fast and affordable car care at mike Howe auto
OB W. from Mike Howe's Automotive responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review!

KO
Ken O.
Volkswagen Passat
04/09/2021
smog check
friendly service, quick and fair prices
OB W. from Mike Howe's Automotive responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you Ken! We aim to provide quality service and look forward to your next visit.

SP
Steve P.
Creston, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
03/23/2021
Excellent customer sevice
They did a fist class job in replacing warped front brake rotors and a scheduled maintenance. I got a timely reminder about the scheduled maintenance and added the needed brake work. I was kept informed of the progress of the work. The price was fair and I am totally satisfied.

03/02/2021
Thorough and on time
It’s always hard to find ‘new’ people to take care of things when you move. Mike Howe’s Automotive was highly recommended. They did not disappoint, we are going in again this week for some follow up.
OB W. from Mike Howe's Automotive responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We work hard to make our customers happy and love hearing about it when we are successful.

TW
Tricia W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/16/2021
Very thorough!
I brought my car in due a headlight not working even after the bulb was replaced. They found the problem and also did a thorough inspection of my vehicle. Nice and friendly staff.
OB W. from Mike Howe's Automotive responded on 02/16/2021

We are happy to help! Thank you for the 5 star review.

Dorothy B.
Pontiac Vibe
01/27/2021
My car was tuned up in a timely manor at the price that I was quoted. No problems.
OB W. from Mike Howe's Automotive responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! Thank you for choosing us to take care of your car.

DT
David T.
Pontiac Firebird
01/02/2021
Good mechanics, good coffee.
I've been going therefor several years, and while my "02 TransAm is full of issues, they've managed to get 'em all fixed.
OB W. from Mike Howe's Automotive responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you David. We appreciate your 5 star rating and hope we can earn another 5 stars next time!

CR
Chris R.
San Miguel, CA
Ram 1500 Classic
11/17/2020
There are few places that I completely trust but one of them is OB White and Mike Howe's Automotive. They always do what is best for their clients. I know the job will be done right and that OB White stands behind his work. That is why I highly recommend them.
OB W. from Mike Howe's Automotive responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you Chris. We appreciate your 5 star rating and hope to earn another 5 stars next time you need us.