Overall Rating 4.1785714/5Overall Rating 4.1785714/5Overall Rating 4.1785714/5Overall Rating 4.1785714/5rating 4.1785714
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

EP
Ewell P.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
They knew what exactly I needed, without charging me for something I didn’t need.

WC
Willie C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
CHECKMATE
This is the dealership I purchased my car from.

Joe C.
Stonewall, LA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
I always enjoy dealing with Brad. He always takes good care of me.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call me anytime you need assistance.

TD
Tonya D.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I was able ot get an appointment and have the work done in a reasonable amount of time. The staff was courteous and did inform me of necessary upcoming service to my vehicle
I was able to get my work done with ease. I needed an oil change & filter and vehicle maintenance check. It was done in a reasonable amount of time and I was updated on necessary future maintenance. I did not get a perception that I was being told to have any unnecessary or up-sale work done and I appreciated that. I love my car and have greatly enjoyed the Hyundai experience. This is very important as I look to new experiences.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if we can be of any future assistance.

Robert G.
Keithville, LA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
I KNOW THE STAFF
I'm able to walk into this dealership and be on a name basis with the staff. As a customer of over 10yrs, I've earned the consideration they give me. It's VIP all the way, all the time
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and your feedback . We look forward to your next visit. Please let us know if you need any assistance prior to then.

JZ
Jack Z.
Rodessa, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
they seem like they know they are doing
good
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

MJ
Mark J.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service team was great to me and my vehicle. I requested to replace 3 tires and one of the tires was placed in my storage area because the tire was still in good condition. Thank you!
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great  review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call or come by if you need any assistance.

Johnny F.
response to survey
Responded quickly to survey response.

needs improvement
One person present in waiting area when I arrived. One other person came in later. Both were finished fairly soon. I was still waiting for approximately one hour after both had departed.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call me anytime so that we may resolve your concerns.

Ruston, LA
Fast Service
In and out in less than an hour.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call or come by if we can be of any assistance at all.

Minden, LA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Great customer service!
Great service was provided!
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call or come by if we can be of any assistance at all.

Ruston, LA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Good price but untimely incomplete full service.
Didn't take care of everything you'd expect in a full service oil change joint. Didn't reset the light. I take my car in for service because it is bothersome to do it all myself, but when the job is left partially complete I wonder why I didn't just do it all myself.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call me anytime about this concern.

DV
Daniel V.
Haughton, LA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and professional
This is my second or third service at Mike Morgan Shreveport. Service is always great. Hyundai service overall is fantastic. Can't wait for the Veloster N!
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. We're here for you,  please call anytime you need assistance.

Sojia S.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is awesome
I was treated like excellent, the service was great. Took care of my car in a timely matter
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. We are happy to help anytime you need assistance.

ST
Sandra T.
Homer, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Sandra Thompson
As always, very accommodating , friendly always check with me first
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call anytime you need assistance.

DA
Dona A.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Still broken
Tech nor manufacturer tech help line assistance can repair my car. Its a Sonata and a Hyundai Service Department. What do I do now?
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

EK
Edward K.
Bossier City, LA
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Great interaction from start to finish! Brad Strahan did a great job of explaining what needed to be done to fix my car and even worked some magic to get it back to me sooner than expected so I would have it for an unplanned out of town trip that came up.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the great  review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call whenever you have service needs.

BR
Barry R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
The quality of service that we received from everyone was superb. We always felt welcomed, never pressured (that's important), treated professionally and felt like family at the same time. When I say they went above and beyond, I really mean it. It would be a book if I were to write it all down.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. We're here to help, please call anytime you need assistance.

Natchitoches, LA
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
They let me come in with little notice. I was on a time squeeze and they did everything to get me out quickly. On top of that I had trouble with my old dealership with paperwork and the front desk people made calls and took care of everything.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call anytime , we want to help in any way we can.

HP
Heather P.
Stonewall, LA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The staff at the service department is always so friendly and helpful! Customer service is a big deal to me and I will choose one place over another place if the staff puts customer needs first and very friendly. Hyundai Morgan service department's staff always takes great care of me every time I am there. Best service department I have ever dealt with!!
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for the great star review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call or come by if we can be of any assistance at all.

BP
Bill P.
Uncertain, TX
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Fire under wash crew
Overall my experience was fine, until the end. I was told they were wrapping up and washing the car, then I waited almost an hour for it to be brought out, after I inquired about it. I was nearly out of patience.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call anytime you need assistance.