Overall Rating 4.0833333/5Overall Rating 4.0833333/5Overall Rating 4.0833333/5Overall Rating 4.0833333/5rating 4.0833333

PT
Paul T.
Barksdale Afb, LA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Delay being seen
Personnel took 45 minutes after I arrived to see me and explain the service.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call me anytime about your concern.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
My oil change and tire rotation was fast... love the staff!
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks for the great review We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please call about any of your questions or concerns.

Jeff K.
Haughton, LA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
minit oil change.... not
Even with an appointment, it Took two hours for an oil change and to patch a flat. What more can I say.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

FH
Fred H.
Newnan, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Regular Servicing
I’m always satisfied when I go in for servicing. Thanks for the continued professionalism!!!

ST
Sandra T.
Homer, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
People
Love my new ride and neel I'd fabulous
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thanks for the great review We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

Cynthia H.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
My experience at Hyundai dealership
Very friendly courteous
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thanks for the five star review. We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruston, LA

Thomas H.
Bossier City, LA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/29/2018 Category: Service
I have been driving Hyundai since 2001 and always been impressed with the service I have received. I have purchased two Genesis from MorganHyundia and the sales staff ( primarily Gwen Allen) and service (primarily Dean Graham originally and now Brad) have all given me top
notch service. I am totally satisfied with the professional service I have received..
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thanks for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if we can help in any way.

KC
Kitty C.
Ruston, LA
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Great but with model problems I am very concerned about
Overall I love my new Elantra. But, there are two problems that my service technician could not resolve for me. First my Bluetooth will not read my text. Admittedly, not a huge problem but aggravating none the less. The second is much more of a problem for me personally. I cannot lock the car with the motor running. My last 7 vehicles were Nissans and I had no trouble doing this. I travel frequently with my dog. It is absolutely imperative that I am able to leave the motor (and air or heat) running if I make a quick stop. This absolutely have been a deal breaker if I had realized it sooner. Please let me know if there is some way to override this. It is very, very important to me.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call me anytime you need assistance.

CV
Catherine V.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
efficient and friendly
happy to use anytime.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thanks for the great review We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if we can help in any way.

WH
William H.
Haughton, LA
06/26/2018 Category: Service
They are sincere about their service.
On the service report. More information should be noted. Such as- tire pressure checked , oil is bulk but is it synthetic or something else. What is a Sonata inhibitor switch?

Rauline C.
Keatchie, LA
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice people I still talk to my salesman very nice young man. He will sale me my next New car
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call me anytime about this concern.

NM
Norwood M.
Bossier City, LA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
great service
Kept me informed at all times. Fast service.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call me anytime you need any assistance .

Sarepta, LA
06/16/2018 Category: Service
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thanks for the great review We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if you need any assistance prior to your next service visit.

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Good serviceh
Friendly, helpful finding what you need. Appreciated the complimentary car wash!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick
Oil changed completed in timely manner.

RT

Oil City, LA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Didn’t schedule an appointment and still got finished in a reasonable time. Great Service!
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for the five star review. We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if you need any future assistance.

LR
Linda R.
Homer, LA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
friendly and courteous service
Thank you Mike Morgan Hyundai for the professionalism shown during each visit.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thanks for the five star review We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if you need any assistance at all.

TG
Thomas G.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Resolution
The Service Department at Mike Morgan Hyundai resolved my problem.

06/09/2018 Category: Service
2 trips for one service
Great place, but not resetting the service light after the oil was changed created a second trip.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018