Overall Rating 4.3030303/5Overall Rating 4.3030303/5Overall Rating 4.3030303/5Overall Rating 4.3030303/5rating 4.3030303
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

TG

Kermit W.
Stonewall, LA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Work
My 2017 Santa Fe needed some warranty work done. It took several days to get the part in but happily, the Dealership loaned me
a car to drive while mine was being repaired. The Service Manager was professional and answered all my questions.

Logansport, LA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great, comprehensive variety of services
Had many regularly scheduled maintenance tasks + factory engine update. Went very well and the wash was superb.

CV
Catherine V.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and timely service
Efficient and timely service. Very courteous and helpful.

David D.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Unparalleled Service
This group knows how to give great service and I’ll buy another Hyundai because of the service there.

Marjorie W.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
No comment
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call me anytime so that we may address your concerns.

TE
Tonia E.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Very fast
They were very quick in getting my car finished. The waiting area is very nice. Staff is very friendly.

AF
Ana F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
I like the fact .I get out quick and done rihgt.thakns.

Frierson, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
great service
this time it was fast. Before it would take forever even with a appointment. but really always great people and kind.

TD
Tonya D.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
The service experience was professional and courteous.
I took my vehicle in for the recent recall notice. My appointment was made and kept for my requested time frame. The staff seemed very competent and efficient.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks again for the great review We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if we can be of any future assistance at all.

Thomas M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service!
Nice atmosphere, Great people to work with.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks for the great review, we look forward to your next scheduled visit . If you need any assistance before then , please call or come by.

Thanks again,

SK
Sherry K.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Good people who do good work, and while they're doing it, they treat me so well.
Many thanks once again for taking good care of my car and of me.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if we can be of any help at all.

James L.
Ruston, LA
Thorough and friendly
Dropped my car off for a bit and picked it up. They rotated the tires, changed the oil, and washed it during that time. Everything was done and done well. If you're paying to have your oil changed instead of doing it yourself then it's likely a convenience thing. This place is very convenient and makes sure every box is checked.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convience
Help and friendly service staff
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call anytime that you need assistance.

CT
Clifton T.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/04/2019 Category: Service
This service department aims to please. Everyone is so thoughtful and nice.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great review We appreciate your business and your feedback . Please let us know if we can be of any future assistance.

02/03/2019 Category: Service
Timely but lacked communication
Poor communication at the end of the call- no review with me.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. I apologize about the communication issues. Please call me so that we can address your issues.

Waskom, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2019 Category: Service
vehicle making noise
Happy with service performed on vehicle.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call or come by anytime you need assistance.

JE
Janice E.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Engine Light
Great service, communication, and a SMILE! The engine electronic switch was ordered and received within 3 days. Returned for the repair work and was very satisfied. My Service Advisor kept me informed throughout the entire process. I have been with this shop through three Hyundai vehicles, and have not had any problems with the service department.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call me anytime you need assistance.

KH
Kimberly H.
El Dorado, AR
01/28/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there!
The people who work at Mike Morgan Hyundai are just the best. My husband and I are always treated above and beyond what is expected.

Thanks to all who helped us this Friday!
Tony and Kim
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and your feedback . We look forward to your next visit. Please let us know if you need any assistance prior to then.

01/28/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Had a scheduled oil change.
JAMES R W. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your business and your feed back. Please call or come by if we can be of any assistance at all.

Respond