4.6

Clarence B.
Heflin, LA
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2020 Category: Service
They care for their customers
Good job overall

Dalena B.
Oil City, LA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2020 Category: Service
no clue really what's going on
was told didn't need a tire rotation then I should get my tires rotaed more ???
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

We really appreciate your feedback and value all comments whether good or bad.  I would really like the oppurtuninty to discuss your visit with us.  Please give me a call directly at your earliest convienence.

SP
Stacie P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Service dept
Courteous and professional service, very prompt
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your feedback . We are glad to be of service . Please call us anytime.

Billie S.
Jonesboro, LA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Have always received exceptional service in the almost 2 years since purchasing my Santa Fe.
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

2019 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Don’t go to Mike Morgan
There aren’t a lot of options for Hyundai close to Shreveport unless you want to travel to Longview or Monroe.
If you are deciding between a Hyundai and another vehicle - I suggest choosing the other because the experience I’ve had at Mike Morgan makes we wish I had bought something else, but now I’m stuck taking my vehicle to a place that does not care about their customers because the warranty requires a Hyundai service provider complete the work. In the 8 months I’ve owned my new car it’s been in the shop for almost 2 years.

Especially if you are a woman - stay away!!
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

We believe repairs have been completed to Hyundai standards on the customers vehicle and no other issues at time of completion.  Please call us if you are still experiencing any issues with your vehicle.

Thomas S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/01/2020 Category: Service
See below!
I set up an appointment they started in timely manner and was on my way in reasonable time.
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Mansfield, LA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Very professional and fast.
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your feedback . We are glad to be of service . Please call us anytime.

Robert H.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Car fixed
Did a great job

08/20/2020 Category: Service
Work done no explaintion of what was checked
Need help need to tell your customers what checked on car and give a copy to the customer
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Melisa C.
Ringgold, LA
08/14/2020 Category: Service
kind people
The people at Miike Morgan were all very kind.
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 08/14/2020

LC
Lillie C.
Many, LA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Good Customer Service
Hyundai of Shreveport has a Very Courteous Staff .I am speaking of the Management ,Receptionist ,the Sales Consultant and the Service Dept.They all keep me happy.I truly appreciate all that they have done for me to keep me on the road. I have never had a problem with my 2017 SUV Santa Fe. I have had 3 Sonata vehicles and this SUV. I love my Santa Fe..It good on the Highway,
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. We appreciate your business and your feedback . We are glad to be of service . Please call us anytime.

TK
Theresa K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I always get great customer service and care.

Waskom, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2020 Category: Service
always a pleasure getting car serviced there.
glad to know it is done right.

SK
Sidney K.
07/30/2020
I took my 2017 Hyundai Sonata in to have two items checked out. I was given excellent professional service. My car was checked out thoroughly and in a reasonable amount of time. Two items had to be ordered and I’ll take the Sonata back in for those items to be installed. I couldn’t have asked for better service. It was a pleasurable experience doing business with Morgan Hyundai.
CHRISTOPHER B S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for kind words and the oppurtunity to resolve the issues on your vehicle and for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and your feedback . We are glad to be of service . Please call us anytime.

SK
Sidney K.
07/27/2020
Professional service, A++++
The two issues I had with my 2017 Hyundai Sonata were taken care of with the top of the line professional service. I got the best attention to the problem and it was taken care of. I appreciate Mike Morgan Hyundai so much.

07/27/2020
Aggravated
I have had an ongoing problem with the stereo system in my 2017 Hyundai Sonata. It’s an intermittent annoyance. I told this to the service personnel at Morgan. They kept my car for two hours and told me they weren’t able to find anything wrong because “it wouldn’t do it for them”. They put only one mile on my car driving it around to try to replicate the problem. They didn’t spend enough time with my car. I was told “the problem is you.” They implied that the problem with my stereo was due to something I was doing wrong. I left aggravated, and will not ever buy another vehicle from Morgan, and will not recommend their dealership to anyone. When I’m in the market for another Hyundai, I’ll shop in Texarkana or Longview Hyundai dealerships.
CHRISTOPHER S. from Mike Morgan Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for speaking with me on the phone this morning regarding your issue.  I look forward to seeing you at your appointment Thursday morning so that we may resolve this issue with your vehicle.