Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Rob R.
Oxnard, CA
Volkswagen Vanagon
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the staff did a phenomenal job.

SK
Sascha K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mercedes-Benz 300E
06/13/2018
Two Thumbs Up High
Mike's Foreign Sports is a very well run shop. They not only listen and understand, they are all about preventive maintenance, communicate very well, are timely and reasonable.
I appreciate my 1989 300E even more ever since I service it with them. I highly recommend Mike’s Foreign!

NH
Nicolette H.
Westlake Village, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Nicolette said she had no complaints.

Dan B.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/12/2018
Always THE BEST!!!
Greg is not only THE BEST GUY ON THE PLANET, his knowledge and honestly is second to none!!

06/07/2018
Continued Oustanding German Auto Service
Porsche service in the hands of the master mechanics. What more can you ask for? Well, no snobby attitude here. Mike, Greg and the entire team love what they do and are genuine. I continue to patronize this shop because I trust their knowledge and experience. Mike and his team perform all the necessary work on my 993s. Everything from maintenance to upgrades.

Kevin S.
West Bend, WI
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Vans
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business provided quick service.

James S.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with James' wife. She said she is always treated well at this business and the staff don't take advantage of her.

KZ
Kathleen Z.
Simi Valley, CA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said she had to bring her vehicle back a second time but the staff corrected the problems. The mechanics did a good job.

Porsche 911
05/21/2018
Master Porsche Mechanics
Mike and his entire team of masterful mechanics understand vehicles. In my case it is my ‘96 Porsche 993 and ‘97 Porsche 993. He keeps both my toys running at their best. I know cars very well and I’m no Jay Leno, but I am lucky to know Mike, Greg and the entire team. Honest team that will provide you with the best service for all German vehicles.

FM
Frank M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/16/2018
Thorough and Professional
Mike and his staff are consistently thorough and conscientious in taking care of cars entrusted to them. I have brought in several German cars over the last twenty years and have been pleased with their attention to detail. Their service may not be cheap, but neither are the cars they work on. My Audi had over 300K miles with the original drivetrain!

AK
Andrew K.
Porsche Cayenne
05/15/2018
First Visit and Will Definitley Be Back
Took my Cayenne to Mike for the first service needed. Mike delivered what you want with a mechanic: Honest input on what is needed. No up sells, or pushed services not necessary. He performed the services needed at a fair price and was super friendly. Great service and prices means I just found my long term mechanic for my new Porsche. Thanks Mike!

Judy C.
05/10/2018
Audi A3 service
I know I can always trust Mike and Greg. I’ve been taking my car there for years. Prompt communication about the issues they’ve found and offer choices and solutions.

IW
Indrick W.
Mercedes-Benz S350
05/09/2018
This was my first time doing business with Mike and his service crew and I’m happy to say that I was thoroughly impressed with the overall experience. Professional and very thorough assessment of your vehicle with an explanation of the suggested work with an honest and fair price. Clean shop! And last but not least a service recommendations of suggested repairs to consider without high pressure sales pitch. Excellent!!

GT
Gus T.
Audi TT
05/08/2018
I have been going to Mike’s Foreign Sports for many years now and have always been very satisfied with their work. They always tell you what needs to be done and then carry out the work in a timely fashion. I’ve never had any problems. I highly recommend them.

05/07/2018
Porsche Master Technicians
I’ve been bringing both my 911 Porsche to Mike and his team for several years now. Recently, I had them install a new dashboard, KW suspension, steering-wheel and shifter for me. I trust them with all the mechanical, maintenance and upgrades. Mike and his team take great pride with everything they do. Also, need to give credit to Greg too!

Anonymous avatar
Volkswagen
04/29/2018
Great knowledge of the old air-cooled VW's.
Mike brought an old 'dead' VW back to life after many years in storage. Runs great now!

KP
Ken P.
Audi TT
04/28/2018
attention to detail been going there for about 6 years
lots of experience with foreign cars. Nice people to deal with

HZ
Herb Z.
Mercedes-Benz S420
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Herb said he was happy with the service done on his vehicle while at the business.

KY
Kathy Y.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said the business is honest. The employees let her know what was wrong with the vehicle without overcharging, and they were professional, nice guys.

TC
Tim C.
Lawndale, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/26/2018
Great shop!
I live in the South Bay and I was stranded near his shop with a blown hose on my Mini. Mike threw down and got the repair done in one day. The Mini never ceases to amaze me at how much it costs to repair, but Mike was much cheaper than the dealer. Nice, clean, professional shop.