Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ray K.
Calabasas, CA
12/14/2018
Very friendly
Felt comfortable talking to Mike about my car issue !

Bill B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Lexus SC 400 Luxury Sport Cpe
12/13/2018
Reliable Mechanic you can trust
I’m always comfortable having my cars serviced and repaired by Mikes Foreign Sports. They are knowledgeable about German and Japanese cars and have helped me to keep my cars on the road many years now.
As an Engineer myself I believe repairing a car rather than replacing will save big money over time. Performance cars are serviced expertly for much less than dealers charge. 5 stars for these guys.

Jeff M.
12/12/2018
Red BMW
You guys are the best ever!!!!!

AK
Anissa K.
BMW 328i
12/11/2018
Terrific service
Mike and Greg were absolutely wonderful to work with, they took care of my auto very fast!!

RT
Robert T.
12/06/2018
Oil Service
Quality work and customer service.

Randy W.
12/04/2018
Mike's Crew Know Their Stuff!
Honesty and integrity. Never disappointed with the service and attention to detail. What a terrific place!

LO
Lance O.
Westlake Village, CA
11/29/2018
Customer Service
1st time customer....5 Star Service. Greg is knowledgeable and transparent. Great shop amd terrific service. I and actually got my car back the same day! No more dealership in my future. Thank you.

KD
Kevin D.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/29/2018
Had my wife's car serviced and, as on prior occasion, very happy with the experience. They do more than just work on your car. They provide helpful guidance on how to keep your car running properly, how to limit the potential for expensive repairs, and provide other useful recommendations...snd without a financial benefit to them. How many places do that?

KA
Kyle A.
Moorpark, CA
Porsche Boxster
11/27/2018
Great service and very experienced staff
I have been taking my cars to Mike’s for years, this latest visit right before the thanksgiving holiday involved some major work, and despite the short week and being with next to no notice they worked me into the schedule. The work as always is top notch and very fair priced.

Mike’s is the only place I will take my car to for unmatched expertise and amazing customer service.

John M.
Agoura Hills, CA
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/20/2018
1st time won’t be the last time
Super accommodating, great work, fairly priced, communicated very well, a pleasure to deal with.

Joe W.
BMW 745i
11/20/2018
The personal attention provided by Mike, Greg, Oscar and Fernando at Mike's Foreign Sports was outstanding!
This was my second visit to Mike's. The first went great so when the car would just not start this time and I couldn't figure out the problem, I took it back to Mike's. They were able to get the car into the shop immediately. And as it turned out after a thorough diagnosis, the problem turned out to be relatively minor. It's back to running great again and without a large repair charge. As the last time, I felt I was treated very honestly, professional and courteously by everyone at Mike's.

PJ
Pat J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/18/2018
Outstanding Professional Service at Half the Cost of the Dealer!
I recently had occasion to take my 2011 Mercedes E350 in for the 80,000 mile service. I had already called the local dealer to inquire what the service entailed and how much it cost. Learning that the dealer's cost would be the equivalent of a first class ticket, I starting searching for independent options. I found Mike's Foreign Sports on Yelp and was very impressed with the numerous 5-STAR ratings. When I called to inquire what services would be included in the 80,000 mile service, the list was identical at half the estimated cost! When I brought my vehicle in, they processed me promptly and called just a few hours later with their findings. In addition to the regularly scheduled service, I learned that rodents had recently nested in the engine area and had eaten through some wiring and part of the firewall. Additionally they had packed the interior of the hood with berries and nuts. They assured me this does happen, especially in areas that back up to open space, and that they had previously addressed this issue. They worked with my insurance company, fielding many calls and making the vehicle available to the estimator. The personalized service I received was beyond anything I expected as a first time customer. They kept me informed every step along the way and when my car was returned to me, all traces of that horrid incident were gone. I am now a committed long-term customer. My only regret is not discovering Mike' Foreign Service sooner.

Michael S.
11/16/2018
Hands down, the best!
As a manager of a Fleet of over 7000 vehicles, I can say these guys are very honest and reasonable.

BK
Bennett K.
11/15/2018
Excellent and fast service, as always
Greg at the front desk knows your issues, and keeps you apprised of your repairs. Mechanics are efficient and are always looking for the best and not necessarily the most expensive fix for your car. I trust them, have used them several times, and will continue to do so.

VH
Victor H.
11/15/2018
Excellent & Honest Service
Mike & Greg are fabulous. They provide the best foreign car service in the Conejo Valley, without being pushy. I always recommend them to my friends & family. Keep up the good work!

Jerry S.
Volkswagen Vanagon
11/11/2018
Wouldn't take our car anywhere else!

FR
Fred R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/08/2018
Quick In &Out
Great personnel and timely service.

Mary B.
Moorpark, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/07/2018
Greg is very informative.
Greg is personable and is straight forward about my car and its condition.

AD
Allen D.
Canoga Park, CA
Porsche 911
11/07/2018
Expert , friendly service does it for me !
The professional service is excellent! I know where to take my car when I need service or need something fixed !
Thanks Allen Ira D’Ornellas

GM
Gary M.
Porsche Boxster
11/06/2018
Knowledgeable, at fair pricing
Great service staff, very clean shop. Also very honest.