Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

05/22/2019
Honest and professional
Excellent and outstanding service!

PD
Perry D.
05/21/2019
Honesty,efficiency and knowledge of my veichle very proffesional
My experience there was flawless,very professional ,called me back right away to let me that it was ready.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back and our pleasure serving you at Mike's Foreign Sports.

TC
Teresa C.
Calabasas, CA
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/18/2019
Greg was Very professional and personable Work was completed when promised and at a reasonable price, will definitely recommend Mikes Foreign Sports to my friends and family.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your Loyalty !

TK
Thomas K.
Simi Valley, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
05/14/2019
Quickly fix the car same day
My trunk in my Mercedez would not close using the buttons. I called Mike’s they said bring it in. I brought it in and they game me a ride home and fixed the car and game me a ride back.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 05/15/2019

We are pleased that you were satified with our service and thank you for your positive feed back.

La Cañada Flintridge, CA
Volkswagen GTI
05/07/2019
great team of mechanics
crew at Mike's was incredibly helpful and willing to help me with my car. will definitely come back for any future repairs
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 05/08/2019

MK
Melanie K.
Kia Rio
04/25/2019
Honest and Reliable
Mike and Gregg are always a pleasure to work with - they are professional and honest and never recommend work that is unnecessary. I trust them implicitly and am so thankful to have had such a reliable shop to maintain of all my cars over the past 15 years; I always recommend them whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/25/2019

Thank You for your loyalty and Trust and it is always our pleasure to service your cars at Mike's Foreign Sports.

CL
Carola L.
04/24/2019
Always a great service.....I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/25/2019

Appreciate your commitment and trust!

Bruce M.
04/19/2019
All work completed in a timely fashion.
Mike B. from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/19/2019

Our Pleasure!

Mikes Foreign Sports Team

Mac R.
Oxnard, CA
04/16/2019
Honest and Trustworthy, Peace of Mind.
We have a 2007 BMW. My sister-in-law Alice has been coming to Mike and Greg for years and told us to come here also. Great service, fair and competitive pricing. They truly care about the cars they service. Even though we live in Oxnard it is well worth the drive to Thousand Oaks for peace of mind and quality work. I won't go anywhere else.
Mike B. from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your support and continued commitment to Mike's Foreign Sports.

Bob M.
Newbury Park, CA
04/16/2019
Great job as usual
Took my wife's BMW X1 in for service. They discovered the dealer had not done a previous service, so we OK'd the extra charges for Mike to do it. Job was done in a timely manner at the price agreed upon. As good as it gets.
Mike B. from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/16/2019

Thank You BOB fo your trust and continued support.

Mike's foreign Sports Team

Barbara S.
Malibu, CA
04/15/2019
“Starting” over.,,
It finally happened - the starter needed to be replaced at 90,000 miles. My little one was struggling and waking up was slow but, as I was told, this isn’t something you replace prophylactically. Now, my mechanically pristine 528i is almost new again...but, let’s face it, her wrinkles are starting to show. Fernando is her surgeon and we all need a little “help” now and then. Thanks to the entire staff.

It is our pleasure servicing your cars at Mikes's Foreign Sports

Denise L.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/13/2019
First Class Service
As usual, Mike's team did a great job. From the time they greet you to the time you pick up the vehicle they are friendly, courteous and accommodating. They always do great work, charge a fair price and stand behind their work. They are willing to take the time to answer questions and explain exactly what they did and why. They know what they are doing and take pride in their work. A great team!
RAFIC M. from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/14/2019

Thank you for your continued support and Trust

MIKES FOREIGN SPORTS TEAM
Email: rmouzaya@hotmail.com

Jim K.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/11/2019
Professional, friendly and honest
First time bringing 2013 sl63 amg... they were professional thorough and very communicative.... kept me informed throughout service... will definitely come back
Mike B. from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/11/2019

Thanks Jim it was our Pleasure servicing your Car  at Mike's Foreign Sports.

KT
Karl T.
Mercedes-Benz S420
04/10/2019
I can always trust Mike’s
My older car (which I love) was making a sound but no warning message was coming up. Mike’s people figured out what was wearing out and got my car back on the road. My car now drives like it is a new car once again. Maybe I can get another 20 years out of it.
Mike B. from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/11/2019

We are very Pleased at Mike's Foreign Sports that you are satisfied with our services.

Thanks /all the best

Mike's Foreign Sports, Inc

Oak View, CA
Porsche Macan
03/27/2019
Mike's Foreign Sports = Love this place and the people
I took my car to the Porsche dealership and the cost of just an oil change was $450; I was referred to Mike's Foreign Sports by a friend. Very happy cost was 1/2.
RAFIC M. from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the great review and continued support!

MIKES FOREIGN SPORTS TEAM
Email: rmouzaya@hotmail.com

MA
Marc A.
BMW 328i
03/18/2019
Experience. Reliability. Integrity.
Trust your car with Mike’s!
Mike B. from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/11/2019

Thank You for Your support and Trust.

RT
Rebecca T.
Camarillo, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/14/2019
40,000 check up
Awesome Job and Service
Mike B. from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your trust and continued support.

FH
Frank H.
Agoura Hills, CA
03/14/2019
Auto magicians live here
I have an ‘elderly’ Audi which I am keeping running with the help of the great team at Mike’s. A failed coil was the problem along with wiring harness issues. These guys were able to repair my car at a low cost by creatively using various parts and their own ingenuity to get it done. I love the way they focus on safe repairs while keeping the costs at a level consistent with the value of the car. Great work and thanks to Mike, Greg and your terrific crew!

Susan C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/12/2019
Mike's Foreign Sports
Great customer service, very knowledgeable staff, high quality work and competitive fee's, yet less than the dealership. These are my reasons for highly recommending Mike's for your foreign car service needs.

Roman G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/11/2019
Leaking windshield wiper fluid
Craig was prompt and professional as usual and was quick to address my problem. He gave me a fair estimate and then Oscar gave me a ride home and latter a ride back to Mike's Foreign Sports. Oscar is an excellent driver and is good company, always cheerful and courteous.
I would highly recommend Mike's Foreign Sports to anyone that requires their type of auto service.