KP
Ken P.
Audi TT
01/22/2020
long time customer
been having service done at Mike's for over 7 years. The crew knows the car and has taken good care of it.
We are seniors so drive about 1100 miles a year.
We will continue to return for service in the future.
Good job
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your honest review and it is a pleasure having at our Shop.

Bill B.
Agoura Hills, CA
BMW 525i
01/21/2020
Reliable and trustworthy mechanics.
Mikes Foreign Sports has been my go to place for auto repairs for many years now. They do quality work at reasonable prices and deliver the car in a timely manner. This is what I have realized under the old ownership, and the new owners seem determined to keep that reputation.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your long time loyalty to Mike's Foreign Sports and look forward servicing your vehicle for years to come.

James F.
Malibu, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/15/2020
Value!
Our MBZ is an older model. We have Mike’s take care of it for us. These are good and trustworthy folks in my opinion. They always do good work and at prices more reasonable than going to a dealer.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 01/15/2020

Thank You for Review and Trust in Our Service.

WM
Will M.
Westlake Village, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/14/2020
Above and Beyond
Great customer service, trustworthy. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else in Westlake Village.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 01/15/2020

Appreciate your Trust and Loyalty.

Scott S.
Porsche Panamera
01/13/2020
Exceeded expectations
They made a very reasonable and competitive quote (the best among all the indie shops I checked in the area) and came in almost $100 below that. Was for the 60k mike service on my Porsche. They also identified a few things to watch for - a nice educational extra.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 01/15/2020

It was pleasure servicing Your Car at Our Shop and we Appreciate your Honest Review.

Russell S.
01/10/2020
Total focus on car.
Professionalism in the way they approach car care - office very efficient, latest technology in the shop, mechanics are all well trained. And they are all user friendly.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 01/15/2020

Thank You for your Honest Review and we do appreciate your Loyalty and Trust in Our Shop.

01/08/2020
Excellent service !
Work hard at solving problems with excellent judgment and in the best interest of their customers.
Highly qualified staff, attentive, focused and always complaisant.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 01/15/2020

Thank You for your Review and it is always  been our mission to keep improving our customers service with honesty and transperancy.

RF
Rob F.
Porsche 911
01/06/2020
In n out oil change on my 997tt under 1hr.
They took excellent care my 997tt during an oil change and inspection. Got me out and on the road in under one hour.🏁
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 01/15/2020

Thank You for your Feedback and Loyality to our Shop.

Jeffrey M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/01/2020
Jeff Moore
Excellent service and friendly staff. Quality work at reasonable prices for all services. I have been a customer since 2005.

Roman G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/23/2019
annual checkup
Kevin was prompt and professional. His estimate for the work was good when compared to the final bill. Oscar provided me a ride home and he returned when my car was serviced. Oscar is always cheerful, a very good driver and a good conversationalist.

CA
Colleen A.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/13/2019
My beast has found a new master. My first clue the Mike''s was a solid quality shop was my Mazda repair service recommended him. That was confirmed by my first service on my old VW wagon. 150k+ mileage, they treated me and my old beast with care and did a thorough precise review and service. They advised on what was necessary, recommended and what could wait, all in the same day and at a reasonable price.

Julie B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Audi Q5
12/06/2019
I was very pleased with my service. The folks at Mike’s were incredibly nice. The work was done quickly and for a good price! I will be brining my car back for all future oil changes and work.
Rafic M., Manager from Mike's Foreign Sports responded on 12/06/2019

Pleasure Servicing your Car at Mike's Foreign Sports and appreciate your honest Feedback

PB
Patty B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/05/2019
Fantastic Service!
Thank you Kevin and Fernando for the honest service provided. I look forward to getting my vehicle taken care of at Mikes foreign sports for many years to come. Great prices, great costumer service.

John B.
Westlake Village, CA
Audi Q7
11/27/2019
Very good service.

Camarillo, CA
Porsche Cayenne
11/18/2019
Great price. Great service.