Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Harris

JIM H.
08/09/2016
Good advice quickly
Patrick n Mike tops in providing info n service

BW
BEVERLY W.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/30/2016
Customer service
Quick, friendly service. Provides ride to work.

DON B.
Salina, OK
07/01/2016
Experienced employees
These guys did a great job on my potentially trouble causing Triton 5.4l Engine tuneup. Now it runs great! Thankyou!!

MARTHA G.
Cadillac DTS
06/26/2016
Their great service!
This is the best place in town to have your car serviced and to get new tires. I recommended them to my brother-in-law from Houston when they visited last week. He had trouble with his power steering.
Mike M. from Mikes Tire And Car Care responded on 06/27/2016

Thank You for the trust in us and the nice complement. We appreciate you Business. Patrck and Mike

JIM H.
Mazda 5
06/25/2016
Friendly and knowledge
Good service and timing. Tuned in to needs and good fixes.
Mike M. from Mikes Tire And Car Care responded on 06/25/2016

Thank you for the good comments, you will be missed in this community when you move. Mike and Patrick and Staff

WH
WAYNE H.
Jeep Liberty
06/22/2016
Work done on vehicle
They get to your vehicle as soon as they can and get it finished as soon as they can! They let you know if there are any additional problems that you might have that you are not aware of and explain it to you in detail!

DON B.
Salina, OK
Kia Soul
06/16/2016
Quick professional service
Great people to deal with A++

SKYLOR B.
Ford Econoline
05/31/2016
wonderful people
Better service than I have gotten from ford dealerships and the people are very friendly.
Mike M. from Mikes Tire And Car Care responded on 06/01/2016

Thank You for the great rating as a Family Business we strive for customer service and we value your Business. Patrick and MIke

LEONARD M.
05/03/2016
New tires and service.
Good reliable service and a decent price.

APRIL M.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/23/2016
always friendly
I was in and out in no time. Never had a bad experience there
Mike M. from Mikes Tire And Car Care responded on 04/25/2016

Thank You April, We appreciate your businness. Patrick and Mike

MIKE H.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/12/2016
mike harris
great service and friendly people.
Mike M. from Mikes Tire And Car Care responded on 04/12/2016

Thank You for the great comments we appreciate your Business.
Patrick Mike and Mandy

Martha S.
04/09/2016
Mike's Tire and Car Care does a fantastic job working on my car. I can trust them to be honest about what really needs to be done and what can wait until later. I feel safer after they work on my car. They go the extra mile to make my experience a special one. I would highly recommend them for tires and car care.

MELISSA C.
Locust Grove, OK
Ford Flex
04/05/2016
vehicle maintenence
Professional service and very efficient. Love this place! Thanks guys!
Mike M. from Mikes Tire And Car Care responded on 04/06/2016

Thank You for the response and kind words, We appreciate your Business. Thanks, Patrick and Mike

MARTHA G.
Cadillac DTS
04/05/2016
The service was excellent. I couldn't ask for better service. They go out of their way to make your service their priority.
Mike M. from Mikes Tire And Car Care responded on 04/06/2016

Thank You for trusting your Cadillac to us, as a Family owned business we appreciate the good comments. Mike and Patrick

KC
KEVIN C.
Jeep Liberty
04/01/2016
Honesty and Quality evertime.
I can always trust what Mike says and I know the quality is top notch and done in a timely fashion everytime too. A+++ Service

GS
GEORGE S.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/24/2016
Great friendly service
Always get to me quick and it is the little things that come with the purchase like today free and prompt flat tire fix.

DAVID W.
Weatherford, OK
03/23/2016
Their service was friendly, quick and efficient.
We were 300 miles from home and ruined a tire because of a blow out. We had friends in Pryor, so we called them to find the best tire dealer in Pryor. They gave us the name and location of Mike's Tire and Car Care. We were very pleased.

SHAWN S.
RAM Pickup
03/19/2016
Great service good prices honest and straightforward!
I have been using Mike's tire for all my automotive needs for going on three years and I don't stay where I am not happy.

KENNY M.
Nissan Xterra
03/19/2016
Honesty
Always nice and patient and I trust them.