Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SF
Sydney F.
Hyundai Accent
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Sydney said the staff were nice, courteous, and they're honest. They could have taken advantage of the repair but they were upfront. It's a great place to go to.

David L.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/27/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff was efficient, and didn't try to sell him unnecessary things.

Kathy S.
Lincoln MKZ
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said that they are polite and treated her fairly.

Jouy K.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Jouy said everything was done in a timely manner.

TH
Tim H.
11/07/2018
Prompt service
Easy to make appointment, prompt service, helpful answers to all my questions. No sales pressure. Courteous, friendly service. I would recommend Milex without hesitation

James R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/02/2018
I have taken my car in to different shops for the same problem over the last three years. Each time they diagnosed the problem as something different. Each time the problem seemed to be fixed. Each time the problem came back two or three weeks later. The diagnosis Milex made seemed the most logical. It must have been too labor intensive for the other shops. I have high hopes the problem has been fixed once and for all. If not, there is a two year guarantee on the work.

11/01/2018
Something is very wrong here
I have been a customer here for years and I am sad to now give the new management a very poor rating. There has been significant employee turnover of management/front office/technicians, which always sends up a red flag in my book.
After getting a standard oil change, I was told in writing that there are multiple issues with my car - all struts need replaced, cracking belts, brake fluid flush, etc. All to the tune of over $1,800. I actually went online and looked up my car history through my Milex account and was amazed to see they were trying to get me to pay over $1,200 for struts that the same shop (different manager) had replaced with new ones less than 2 years ago! I took my car to another service shop and was told none of the written estimates were needed, my car was fine!
Also, when paying for my oil change, I was informed that if I paid by credit card there was a new surcharge of 4%!!! What kind of business tacks on a 4% surcharge to the customer? Dan would be sad to see what this once great, reliable, trustworthy business has now become. I won't be going back.

Daniel G.
GMC Acadia
10/31/2018
Fast Accurate and Dependable
As always Milex has come through again. Fixed our A/C and found mysterious problem and fixed power steering all within a couple of hours and under their original budget cost estimate. Thanks again for a couple of jobs well done. Dan Green

ES
Eugenia S.
Jeep Patriot
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Eugenia said the employees were honest, reasonable and competent. An issue came up and the employees bent over backwards to fix it, and she appreciated it.

FS
Felicita S.
Dodge Dakota
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Felicita said they are always good to her and their price is reasonable.

CE
Carla E.
Arizona
Nissan Murano
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Carla said the people there are awesome.

Christie C.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Christie said she would recommend this business for service.

NA
Nancy A.
10/25/2018
Brake replacement
I liked the service and especially the people I dealt with at Milex, including Carla and the guy in charge (I think his name was Don). I also have had my Ford Mustang in recently for an oil change and was happy with the service then as well.

VR
Verna R.
Jeep Liberty
10/20/2018
The staff are super friendly and the service is awesome
My 2002 Jeep had very little service needs that my husband could not do. I was recommended to my gf Christine Fredrickson to Milex and I am very happy with all the work that was needed and the price of that work. They communicated well when something new was needed with the estimate of repairs. I am confident that none of these repairs were not a necessity. She handles great now!

BOB S.
10/10/2018
No reason to go anywhere else.
Quick, friendly, professional service.

Stephanie S.
GMC Envoy
10/05/2018
Great customer service. Quality workmanship. Work is complete in a timely manner. They gave me a ride to work and picked me up when the work was complete. Convenience, I don’t like to miss work because my car decides it needs some “spa time”.

CJ
Carmen J.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Carmen said the employees provided no-nonsense service. They did not talk down to her. They provided good service.

RF
Ronnie F.
Jaguar XJS
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Ronnie said this business was not like it was. The personnel has changed and they are not nearly as proficient as the last staff. The dynamics of the service has changed. It is so different than before. He will give them one more chance.

Jason T.
Dodge Charger
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Jason said Don was really helpful.

LD
Laiken D.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Laiken said the service was fast and she really likes the cookies.