Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EE
ERNIE E.
10/22/2019
What an improvement!
Having the alignment corrected made a huge difference in the way the car drives. Thank you for your service. We will return for service the next time.

STEVE H.
Chevrolet Pickup
Customer service and knowledge
Went in for front end alignment. The waiting area is clean and welcoming. This is my 3rd visit to this shop. They always take the time to explain what is going on with the service of your vehicle.
Prices are fair as well. Scheduled appointments have always been on time

JV
JOSE V.
10/18/2019
What every customer wants!
The guys at TCR II strive for great customer service. From the guys at the desk to the guys turning the wrench. They are there to provide what the customer needs. There service was great and have a extended knowledge of what they are doing. Dont matter if you have a big truck or a family sedan they will take care of you.

INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/18/2019
In and out pretty quick! Was told different things from different people but other than that I had a good experience!

SHANNON S.
GMC Pickup
10/17/2019
No place beats TCR11
I am so thankful I found TCR my truck required alot of work from suspension, brakes that had major issues, rear end and this is only naming a few of my truck issues some of my problems were even a mystery but they never gave up they showed such patients with my truck issues because they know how much my truck means to me. They don't just try to get you done and shoved out the door. They take their time and don't quite till they get it right. While taking the time to show you that you actually matter to them. Just when I think they couldn't impress me more the go even higher in my book. I will never trust anyone to work on my truck but them. So if you problem is big or small... Trust me when I say go to TCR ll and you will never go to another place again. The whole team is amazing and Mike will always stear you straight and keep you informed every step of the way.

MIKE M.
Volvo S80
10/17/2019
integrity
service is first-rate.....

mike and tonyare great guys..

Kia Sorento
10/16/2019
Alignment/oil change
Great!

ANDRE M.
Nissan Titan
10/16/2019
Very knowledgeable !!!
I like how they told me what I needed. Then show me other things I should consider, and differences in prices

DAVID H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/15/2019
Basically im a YouTube mechanic on a budget and i rebuilt most of the front end on my daughters trailblazer and they told me they couldn't do an alignment because the tie rods were going bad and i thought they were ok but upon futher inspection they were starting to go bad, so they gave me the part numbers and told me to bring it back to them when i had the new ones ready, they did a good job on the alignment. Also, i had asked them to verify my work and to go over everything i did and re torque everything to make sure its safe and they did a great job on that also marking all nuts and bolts that needed to be torqued. Fantastic work.

Chevrolet Cobalt
10/14/2019
Great employees, reasonable prices.
Great employees, quality work, quick turnaround.

RACHEL S.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/12/2019
Pleasant experience
Very honest, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Fair pricing, and great work.

DANA H.
10/12/2019
Many thanks!
Once again these guys do amazing work. I brought in my 2019 Ford Ranger to have a 2" leveling kit installed, the job was completed in less then 2 hours. The finished look was awesome. I would highly recommend TCR II for any lift work and vehicle repair.

WM
WADE M.
10/11/2019
A Satisfied Customer
I have been with TCR II for many years. I always recommended them to friend and family. It is truly a great joy to deal with a business that still believe in offering a great service for a fir price.

RAMONA C.
10/10/2019
The people are genuinely interested and want to help!
Excellent care to my vehicle! Love that my KLOVE radio station is still on when I go and pick up my vehicle. Thanks gentlemen.

BW
BILL W.
10/10/2019
Stellar service
I take all my vehicles to these guys, top notch work, fair prices and knowledgeable technicians. Thanks again guys.

PW
PATRICA W.
Alignment service
The service was awesome, the people working there were great too! They did what I came in for & the best part is there was no trying to sell me anything else. They didn't try to sell me extras or say my car needed something that wasn't necessary. I will be back again & will recommend to others.

Acura TSX
Good work on brakes
Staff friendly, not pushy and even mechanics wave and say hi. Prices seem reasonable and estimate straight forward. Will be back

Honda Accord Coupe
Great job
Easiest and most stressless appointment and die in a timely manner. Would go back.

CL
CHRIS L.
10/08/2019
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Tony, Mike and Andrew are always providing excellent customer service, going above and beyond to satisfy their customers

GA
GILBERT A.
Rio Rico, AZ
10/08/2019
Fixed right the first
Knowledgeable staff, quick and courteous! I've been going to TCR II for many years now, they always fix the problems with my car's the first time every time.