TF
TERRY F.
Nissan Maxima
10/23/2020
Excellent and Honest Business
I had hit a curb with my car and damaged the tire and wheel. I took my car in to have the front end aligned as I figured I had knocked it out. They got me in in a timely manner and after checking my car out I was told that everything was fine and didn’t need aligning. They could have charged me for a complete alignment but didn’t. I really appreciate honest businesses like this. Will definitely be a return customer.

DARREL M.
10/22/2020
Great work and No BS!
Great Job and Thank You for telling what needs to be done to keep My Highlander running smoothly

PD
PORTER D.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/21/2020
Professional and Great Service
Mike was especially helpful during the process of lifting my F250. Service was great and the install looks fantastic. Would definitely recommend if you're debating getting a lift!

RUSTY C.
10/21/2020
Honest and competitive prices. People are very polite and techs do quality work. Any problems they are quick to make it right.
Honest and work hard to please clients. Waiting room is spotless as is the restrooms. All the comforts of home.😁

MARTIN R.
Chevrolet Pickup
Always on point
Best place in Tucson to get your suspension done right. I only take my vehicles here for suspension. repairs or upgrades.

Knowledgeable staff.
Staff was professional and attentive. Knowledge and understanding what was necessary to achieve for my vehicle repairs.

MANNY M.
Lexus LS 430
Outstanding Service
The quality of work and customer service at TCR2 is the absolute best in town. Im a car/ truck enthusiast and I own a few vehicles and this is the only shop in town I trust. From vehicle repairs and maintenance, custom suspension work, vehicle accessories and even ATV work...TCR has you covered. Cozy waiting area, clean restrooms and caring staff. If you want it done and done right, give them a call.
Manny (Magoo) Mendez

Chevrolet Suburban
Vehicle alignment.
Professional, courteous and friendly overall great customer service. Appointment honored in a timely manner, vehicle’s alignment perfect.

KD
KATHY D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/13/2020
Alignment and tire rotation
Alwyas great, professional, friendly service, thank you TCR II!

Jeep Liberty
10/12/2020
Always great service
I've been taking my vehicle here for years and always feel comfortable that they are doing the right thing.

MONICA B.
10/12/2020
Great
Efficient Service

RON H.
10/09/2020
Took time to explain problems and options...... Mike made sure that I understood the situation

JOE A.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
10/09/2020
Great Job
Need brakes and rotors and they got the job done right.

MICHAEL W.
10/08/2020
Great knolagable staff friendly mechanic's
Great place they helped me out

DAN H.
Toyota Tundra 2WD
10/07/2020
Great!
I looked at several shops in Tucson to level my 2020 Tundra level, but after talking to Andrew Soto at TCR I realized how much more they knew and understood about my truck and what I needed. Great service, very well informed staff and my truck looks amazing. Thanks TCR2!