BRITTANY S.
01/15/2021
Trustworthy Service
These guys are very thorough and walk you through the inspection. I will definitely come back to service my off road vehicle again.

RON H.
Tucson, AZ
01/15/2021
Very professional
Problem was explained in detail, including cost and repair options

CHRISTIAN H.
Lexus ES 350
01/14/2021
Very friendly staff and good deals!

AC S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/14/2021
Service was exceptional
I've never been here before but took my truck in for a diagnostic. The tech doing the walk-through was thorough and honest, giving good advice and responding to my questions. The guy at the front desk was also professional and helpful, separating my quotes into groupings based on my desires. Their diagnostic rate was very reasonable. I will definitely come here again.

JOSE G.
01/13/2021
Excellent Customer Service-Awesome Quality
Staff is super cool and knowledgeable. Awesome atmosphere and mechanics are all professional. Great work/quality. It’s awesome to know that they give you the truth and don’t take advantage. Will definitely recommend to my friends & family.

KC
KELSEY C.
01/13/2021
Convenient and affordable!
The staff were friendly and helpful, and the service was super quick and very reasonably priced! Will definitely be back and would recommend to everyone.

RD
ROBERT D.
01/12/2021
Amazing work!
I spoke to Jyse over the phone. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. We scheduled a date and time to have my truck leveled in the front and added airbags. They did everything as discussed and were very professional. Definitely would recommend to friends.

LR
LUIS R.
01/08/2021
Good customer service
Good customer service they let me know how long it’s going to take waiting room is very comfortable coffee is always fresh and the entertainment of a TV keeps you occupied time seems to fly byeAnd while you’re waiting they will let you know ahead of time what is going on and how much it will cost

KATHLYN S.
01/07/2021
The owners, the techs, Alicia!
Thanks for hooking me up you guys‼️Great service. You’re the best 💯💯💯

RUSTY C.
Honesty
Tony and his crew came through for me and my wife again. I would recommend TCR to anyone and I have. They are family owned and operated and treat you like family as well. Very clean environment very polite and good to their word.

JACKIE S.
01/07/2021
We've been using TCR II for several years now and their customer service is top notch. We took our truck in to have the outer control arm replaced as recommended by LHM. Turned out it was a bushing issue. Their honest and have been a great place for our business. Highly recommend TCR II

MIKE G.
01/04/2021
The BEST Service!! Andrew and his team are awesome! They treat you like family!
I had a number of things done for my 2012 Jeep Wrangler. They installed my new lift kit and wired up all of my light bars and auxiliary lighting. Now we are waiting for gears and a few other items to come in. I would highly recommend TCRII. I feel like part of the family and will purchase anything I need through them!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/02/2021
Great service! Highly recommend
Quick alignment and torsion drop!

MIKE C.
12/31/2020
Highest quality parts installed fast and correctly!
Got a 6” BDS lift and it was perfectly installed and in only 1 day. Great customer service and quality!

GT
GLORIA T.
Tucson, AZ
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
12/31/2020
Fast and efficient!
TCR did a great job with my alignment. My steering feels really great now. They did the job quickly and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend them. They also have a very nice waiting area with comfortable chairs.