SARA S.
Chevrolet S-10
05/29/2020
Awesome Customer Service
They were helpful over the phone, scheduled us quickly, the vehicle was started and completed when they said it would be. They are very knowledgeable and were will to answer a bunch of questions. The price was exactly what they quoted over the phone, no surprises.

DAVID R.
Ram 1500
05/28/2020
Oil and align
Brought my 2018 Ram in for its oil and an alignment. Truck tracks as straight as it did the first day I bought it. Great work as always!

STEVEN S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/27/2020
A place with integrity!
Appreciated the time the team here took to show me firsthand the issues with my car and the necessary items needed to fix it. Thank you!

JEFF G.
Vail, AZ
Toyota Sequoia
05/24/2020
Professional, knowledgeable, always a great experience!
Awesome experience as usual. Andrew was attentive and kept me advised during my repair service. Tony was also helpful and professional. Great service at a reasonable price.

MIRTHA M.
05/23/2020
The entire place
I’m very pleased with there work and happy to return.

WM
WADE M.
05/23/2020
Professional and Friendly Staff
The service and honest advice is their trade mark!

AK
AUBREY K.
Kia Sedona
05/21/2020

DAVID P.
05/21/2020
Just moved to Tucson; First visit experience
Going by online reviews, I called to make the appointment. Arrived on time; after checking in, the car was immediately put into a service bay (requested alignment + free brake and A/C checks). Comfortable lounge seating. 15 minutes pass, and tech comes in to show me the print out of the electronic diagnosis. Front checked out ok, but back was off on one side. He showed me what would need to be installed (optional he pointed out) to correct the potential for uneven tire wear. I authorized that corrective action. Meanwhile, found out this is a FAMILY OWNED and OPERATED business— not a chain or some corporation that could care less. In less time than I expected, the repairs were completed. All paperwork, with receipt, was handed back to me for my files. BOTTOM LINE: I found what I was looking for — a TRUSTWORTHY REPAIR/MAINTENANCE Facility.

KENT M.
Nissan Murano
05/20/2020
I have been highly satisfied with all the repairs that have been performed over the last few years. The work is top notch and always on time at a reasonable rate. Could not be happier. Thank you.
I have used your services several times over the past few years. The work is top notch. Timing is great and the prices are fair. Great work and reasonable. Could not be happier. Thank you.

GJ
GREGORY J.
Toyota Tundra
05/20/2020
As Always......
Excellent service, good work, fair and honest pricing - they’re my go to guys guys for both my Toyota's - RAV4 and Tundra

Rio Rico, AZ
Good Service
Friendly service

JOSE T.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
05/15/2020
Great service, quality work.
The best in town. Excellent service and high quality work from oil changes to full suspension work.

Audi A5 Service and repair
Had a power steering leak. TCR II repaired the leak at a great price and in a timely fashion. I also received an oil change and service. They even recommended some preventive maintenance to keep my car running great. Thanks for the quality service and outstanding professionalism, I would recommend these guys to take care of all your vehicle needs!

FA
FABIAN A.
05/13/2020
Best Place in Tucson for Truck lift
Looked around Tucson to get my truck lift got different quotes on different shops and TCR had the best and they did a great job I highly recommend TCR for you truck upgrades. Andrew is very professional and very knowledgeable on what he does. I definitely continue to go back for my truck upgrades. Thanks Andrew

DYLAN S.
05/13/2020
Great first experience
I brought my 4runner in for an alignment. It's got lift springs and I've struggled getting a proper alignment for a while. They put it on the rack and told me that I really just need new upper control arms to get a proper alignment. They explained why and gave some recommendations and sent me on my way. I'll be back to them for sure once I figure out which arms I'm gonna go for. Thanks!