Ram Pickup
Alignment
Been to different places and they couldn't get the alignment right. TCR got it right the first time. They took their time to explain what the problem was. Very knowledgeable staff!

DK
DAN K.
Nissan Frontier
01/21/2020
Custom suspension specialists rebuild 10 year old Viking Desert Racing suspension
After my $10K custom desert racing suspension had served me well for 10 years and almost 130 K miles, it needed a complete overhaul. Most shops would either not touch it or want to make me spend another $10K to completely replace the front end with something else.
Tony took on the task of tracking down the original front suspension builder in California to get part numbers for replacement parts. He ordered the parts, but a couple did not have exact equivalents and he had to make some educated decisions. One part he had to order three times to get the perfect fit. Because of his expertise in suspension systems, Tony got my truck back on the road (and off road) for a very reasonable cost. If it wasn't for TCR II I may have just decided to sell the truck and let the new owner deal with it. Now I have my great truck back and love it!

MJ
MICHAEL J.
01/21/2020
Taco is driving perfect after years.
Came in this morning to an extremely busy shop. And the wait was worth the outcome! For the first time in years my lifted Tacoma feels like it did the day before my first lift. TCR2 will be the only shop that does my alignments from now on. Thanks guys.

RENO R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/17/2020
Excellent customer service
Second time lifting my truck with tcr and once again they did an excellent job and in timely manner. Gave me a great price too. Ask for Mike, hes a great guy.

JQ
JOHNNY Q.
01/15/2020
Very professional
Mike Morales was very professional and went above and beyond to help me! Very grateful and happy with the results!

JESSE C.
01/14/2020
amazing customer service
had issues with other shops getting my truck aligned properly. TCR had no issues and now my truck drives amazing after the alignment they performed. TCR will be me new go to shop

01/13/2020
Fast Service and Relaxed Environment
Relaxed atmosphere, quiet, and felt like we were in and out pretty quick when going in for an alignment

LEO B.
Tucson, AZ
01/09/2020
Great customer service and very knowledgeable service.
Great and honest business. I won’t trust my vehicle any where else.

BILL S.
Jeep lift kit
Great guys. Nice work done on my Jeep and excellent follow up.

JEORGE P.
Exellent fast service!!!
They have really fast service and while your waiting for your car to get service they make you feel like your in home.

BOB S.
01/08/2020
Great people
Very satisfied with the professional service and thorough check out of my 98 Tahoe.

BARBARA S.
Tucson, AZ
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2020
Barbara S
Good service,friendly, reasonable..feel safe with their recomendations

FS
FRED S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/07/2020
Super helpful
I’m a repeat customer can say these guys know their business and are fair and complete. Even the guys at Costco tire recommended them. My parts were in stock so they got me in and out the same day.

MATT M.
01/06/2020
Great Job!
Thanks for the excellent work. All work was done to the highest quality and With good communication.

CE
CHRIS E.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
01/06/2020
Quality Work
There customer service is great! The quality of work performed was exceptional. My vehicle was ready for pick on time and as promised.