Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RA
RAID A.
The Best Auto Service Ever
I used them to do the alignment for my cars 5 times by now and the only thing that I can say is “They Deserves 5 Starts”. They earn it. Professional and Affordable. Thanks TCR.

Detailed Brake check
Very thorough & mechanic/tech explained everything in detail. But he said the brakes are/were fine, & almost eliminated the “squealing “. The squealing has come back, only lasted maybe one day. So, a little confused. Good deal, if you have a coupon.

RON H.
radiator leak
I was able to get my car in on a busy Friday. Radiator leak was found, and I was informed of the cost to repair in a timely manner. Mechanic showed me the leak, and explained why it was necessary to to replace the thermostat. Timely service with repairs got me on the road again for the weekend.

Level kit install
Very friendly staff. Andrew was extremely helpful.

COREY M.
Mercury Mariner
Just a great place!
As always TRC on Speedway was quick, and very fair on pricing! I love that within 2 hours of drop off they had called me with the diagnosis of the issues I was having with my vehicle! Even after they found a different cause for the issue they were done very fast.

MARY JO S.
GMC Suburban
02/15/2019
Service is impeccable. The Price is Right!!
Service is impeccable

GK
GARY K.
Dodge
Alignment
I have a 1974 Challenger that needed aligning. The mechanic spent two hours on it and got it right. Two hours might seem like a long time, but when your dealing with a 44 year old car, things may not be straight forward as you don't know what all has been done to the car. So I am grateful that the time was spent to get the job done right. Now the car handles better than it ever has since I have owned it.

TC
TED C.
02/14/2019
End result strut install good, alignment seems good
New Bilstein 5100 struts to level my new f150 4X4. Didn't tell me about cost of cams & labor for their install when I got phone quote. Too late, I'm already there, extra $300 P&L I didn't count on. Alignment seems okay. Steering wheel almost, but not quite, level. Bilsteins are great. The 2 inch raise was perfect. They started on it right away as soon as I arrived or my appointment unlike a lot of other places. Clean work. Just be careful when you call for a quote that nothing's left out.
TCR2 T. from TCR II Suspension Alignment and Brake responded on 02/14/2019

Very sorry that happened to you sir however Ford Company does not put alignment cams in F150 from factory and being that we cant see vehicle over phone its hard to quote.

Sean C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Sean said that the business is top of the line. He also mentioned that Mike, the staff member who helped him, was incredible.

FL
FRANK L.
Vail, AZ
Kia Optima
02/10/2019
Great customer service as usual...

GA
GILBERT A.
Rio Rico, AZ
02/10/2019
outstanding customer service and vehicle repairs.
Outstanding service! I had an urgent maintenance problem on my Lexus RX 300. It was done the same day and ran perfect! It needed a lot done. Mike was patience with me and my daughter. Thanks for the great service. I've been coming to TCR II for over five years. I live in Rio Rico AZ. I travel over seventy miles one way to have my vehicles serviced. Its a bit more in cost but I never have issues with my repairs and the vehicles run great!

IO
IAN O.
02/08/2019
Always timely and great service
I had another great experience at TCR II and will be going back again and again.

GJ
GREG J.
02/08/2019
Excellent shop
Great work at fair price, accommodating and timely, highly recommend to friends and family

RV
RAUL V.
02/07/2019
friendly staff
I went in to have my jeep lifted. Received lots of help with deciding what type of lift I wanted and was provided with plenty of information about lifts and how they will affect my vehicle. I was updated about what was being done and on any issues they had come across. In the end I am very happy with the work done and will continue to go to TCR for any issues I have with my vehicle. It's a wonderful feeling to find a place where you trust the employees.

EU
Elivardo U.
Acura Legend
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Elivardo said the staff was courteous, prompt, and knowledgeable.

Jon B.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he went in for an alignment, to have his breaks checked and to find out why his steering wheel was shaking. They called him back and said that the front wheel bearings needed to be repacked, when he had just done that the night before. Then they told him they needed to be replaced. They told him that they could not do an alignment because the wheel bearings were so bad. They told him that the front rotors were warped when he had just had them cut the day before. They told him that his vehicle's problem was caused by the rear brakes needing to be adjusted. He took the vehicle home and looked at it and absolutely nothing was wrong with the wheel bearings and the front rotors were fine. He found that the problem was being caused by the rear drum being warped, not the rear brakes. When he got the vehicle home he also noticed that the steering wheel was straight when it had been crooked when he took the vehicle in. They had originally told him that they had not been able to do an alignment, but when he brought the vehicle back the technician told him that they had done one and just not charged him for it. He said he does not trust the work and that this business is trying to scam its customers and take money from people because they don't know what's going on. He said he was not happy with the service at all and would not recommend this business to anybody.
TCR2 T. from TCR II Suspension Alignment and Brake responded on 02/07/2019

After inspecting the truck we found that the front bearings had movent, at this time Mr.Bristol let us know HE did his own bearing repack the night before, we suggest he may have a bad race or bearing or even a bad spindel nut,the reason for that suggestion was because of the movent in the bearings.  As far as the shake in steering wheel, witch an alignment will not cause or cure.We found that the truck had some new brake parts. When brake are applied and the steering shakes its usally a bad rotor. Again he did his own repairs. We also looked at the rear brakes and found he had also had worked on the rear brakes also. We shook down the front end of the truck and did not find any worn parts. We did do a alignment on the truck and did not charge Mr.Bristol 69.95 for the alignment due to the fact of the play in front wheel bearings. However we did charg 35$ for the diag fee. Between the alignment and brake inspection TCRII spent over 2 hours of time to let him the work he had preformed was the issue. We are sorry for the miss understanding. If Mr. Bristol feels we were over charging or feels we took advange of him we be more than happy to re-fund the 35$.

Volvo XC90
02/02/2019
Great job fast service
Had a super experience

01/31/2019
I haven't seen or heard anything that would make me think that you needed to improve anyting
This is an awesome place the staff was very knowledgeable and willing to help very polite and professional I would highly recommend

DAN M.
01/24/2019
Rocky Point Dan: Alignment and level kit
Went in highly recommended by Discount Tire. They we're slammed, but found a way to get me in so I could get on the road. Loved that. Great service and seemed to run nice and straight when done. I'll be back for my level kit. Can't wait to see the lift on the Forerunner!
Thanks Mike and Tony!

RF
ROSA F.
01/24/2019
Great friendly customer service
Clean facility and tv in lobby, all the staff is very courteous.