Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kia Optima
Good people very friendly

JAMES M.
09/20/2018
Excellent Service, expect nothing less.
Came in for a 500 mile warranty follow up check on my suspension and brakes. It took the about an hour, they did what they promised, didnt cost a cent.

IO
IAN O.
Always Great Service
I try to do all my servicing and repairs at TCR II and I have never been disappointed.

Marana, AZ
09/19/2018
Not honest
Make sure if your a woman you take a man with you, because they will tell you your car needs work done, that it in fact does not. What a disappointment that in 2018 mechanics are still taking advantage of woman.
TCR2 T. from TCR II Suspension Alignment and Brake responded on 09/19/2018

We are truley sorry you feel this way. Your car needs front end parts, and we can not and will not align a car with bad parts. The shop that "fixed" your pull did one of two things. they either changed air pressure or rotated tires. this is not gonna solve your problem. You will continue to wear tires. Again I'm sorry you feel we are dishonest, we just do things the rihgt way.

EM
ELLA M.
09/17/2018
I know I can trust them!
I can always count on TCR 2 to be fair in price and honest if something needs to be fixed! I always recommend them to friends. TCR 2 was recommended to be by the tire shop manager at Costco about a year and a half ago and I haven't gone anywhere else since!

MIKE M.
Volvo XC70
09/17/2018
from the mechanics to the front-end guyslike tony and mike everyone seems dedicated
see above

MARIANM M.
Nissan cube
09/14/2018
good work ethics.
THE MAN WHO WORKED ON THE CAR CHECKED EVERYTHING THAT A DEALER WOULD AND FOR LESS MONEY. SEEM VERY SINCERE.

MIKE M.
09/14/2018
Sharp guys
I was impressed with these guys when I was at their shop this morning. I took my 99 4Runner in there for front end alignment. they had the car up on the lift very shortly after I arrived and then after a 15 or 20 minute wait in the waiting area somebody called my name. I went up to the counter and Andrew explain to me that it couldn't do an alignment with any confidence because of some components in my front end that were too worn out. He asked if I would like to have the technician show me. I'm a mechanical person - I had done the ball joints and tie rod ends myself last year so I took him up on the offer. The technician, JJ, is clearly a very savvy guy and showed me exactly what had led him to conclude an alignment was not doable. He had me hold the front left tire while he rocked it.side-to-side. There was unmistakable slop in the system, and it ended with a sort of thunk. He showed me how the slop could be traced to the rack & pinion, as well as the A-arm bushings, neither of which I had changed out last year. His assessment was in exact agreement with that from another very well regarded shop further east on Speedway whom I'd had look at the truck about a month ago. I wanted a second opinion. To me this speaks well for both shops.

With that I went back to the counter and talked with Andrew. He walked me through the quote and it all made sense - no mysterious charges for parts or labor, no hand waving. Also, he showed me how it's typically billed as an 8-hour job but said he thought that was excessive and would do it for 6. When I asked if they use real Toyota parts, he said that they do when it makes sense, but for example in this case he didn't think it made sense to buy the rack and pinion from the dealer. They have another supplier - which he thinks may very well be the OEM supplier to Toyota - that offers a lifetime warranty. I couldn't leave the truck with them to have all that work done at the time but think I plan to make an appointment to go back The $35 inspection fee they charged seemed totally reasonable - after all, who else has a car lift and a guy who knows what he's doing to look at it? I never understand it when people squawk at paying for assessment like that. Naybe it's because I do enough of my own mechanical work and understand that it's not easy or trivial to do an inspection like that. In any case, Andrew explained that that $35 would be applied toward my bill if I indeed come back to have the work done.

TK
TAMMY K.
09/12/2018
Friendly, Fast service. Great prices!
Great job on my wheel alignment. I will return when I need an oil change and need wheels rotated!
Great friendly service, and very fast. Wait time was only half hour. Thanks !

INFINITI I35
09/11/2018
Quality Service and Staff
Quality service and courteous staff. They are proactive in making recommendations about potential problems. Prices seem reasonable and often there are discounts on services. My only gripe is the wait time. It seems like my car is never worked on right away when scheduled.

Ram 2500
09/06/2018
Everyone is super helpful. Was in and quickly for an oil change and tire rotation. Will definitely use them in the future

AR
ALEX R.
09/05/2018
Go to Guys!!
Friendly, knowledgeable and honest staff! Will not tell or sell you what you dont need! They use the latest technology and certification mechanics to get tonthe root of your problem and fix it! All work is guaranteed and will continue to trust my vehicles w them!

MARK G.
09/01/2018
Awesome Deal - Profesional Techs and Advisors
Took advantage of the 15% off labor TCR-II offered and the price for the parts was lower as well - got me $350-$400 savings compared to other suspension shops quotes. Got profesional recommendations on which Bilstein 5100 adjustable ride height settings is best to level my truck. Additionally several years ago I had a 1” Spacer installed by Desert Rat and they end breaking the bolt that holds the brake line bracket and they couldn’t get the rest of the stud out and all they can say is that stuff like that happens and nothing they can do about it so they just put a strip tie to hold the brake line bracket - TCR-II got it fixed and got the broken stud out for free and in just few minutes - I am confident of their work and the recommendations of their advisors. I am pleased with the bargain price in replacing all 4 shocks and both lower control arm bushings.

KG
KEVIN G.
08/31/2018
Always a great experience!
Thank you Jessie for getting the stuck steering stabilizer shock out of the truck for me. Keep up the great work!

ADAM B.
08/27/2018
It’s always so easy to schedule appointments and always great customer service. Love this place

WW
WILLIE W.
Cadillac SRX
08/24/2018
TCR II Suspension Alignment and Brake
I have a great deal of respect, for the guys at TCR ll, because they they do excellent work, and they deliver service on time, at a fair price.

Bill & Shirley Williams

DO
DAVE O.
08/18/2018
You guys were great as always!! Need to correct the mileage to 191,595 for the service records. Thanks

08/17/2018
Honest service
I went to TCR II to get a "second opinion" on service recommended by a local dealer. They did a thorough check and found none of the problems the dealer cited. That saved me about $450. I wish I would've gone to them in the past. I probably would've saved a lot more money over the years on services recommended but perhaps not really needed. (My car is 13 years old.)

James M.
Arizona
08/17/2018 Category: Service
James said that Mike was very helpful in helping him select parts.

JZ
JAMES Z.
Ram 3500
08/15/2018
Professional, reliable and clean
Took me right in at appt time, got started on alignment halfway through I added a dual steering stabilizer, no problem they installed in no time flat. Bldg and bathrooms are clean and so is their shop.