ReScore Reviewsโ„ข (1)

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DO
DAVE O.
08/18/2018
You guys were great as always!! Need to correct the mileage to 191,595 for the service records. Thanks

08/17/2018
Honest service
I went to TCR II to get a "second opinion" on service recommended by a local dealer. They did a thorough check and found none of the problems the dealer cited. That saved me about $450. I wish I would've gone to them in the past. I probably would've saved a lot more money over the years on services recommended but perhaps not really needed. (My car is 13 years old.)

JZ
JAMES Z.
Ram 3500
08/15/2018
Professional, reliable and clean
Took me right in at appt time, got started on alignment halfway through I added a dual steering stabilizer, no problem they installed in no time flat. Bldg and bathrooms are clean and so is their shop.

BILL B.
08/13/2018
Excellent service, guaranteed parts, reasonable prices. Family owned business with Integrity
I try to have all my vehicle service completed here. Recently I needed to purchase and install a part on the weekend. I was not able to get the part to fit properly and brought it in to be checked along with a regular service. Turns out I was given the wrong part (Right vs correct Left) to install at the parts store.
TCR II made the correction, boxed the incorrect part for return and completed the service in record time.

AV
Ana V.
Dodge Charger
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ana's husband. He said he had good service.

BN
BLISS N.
08/08/2018
Trustworthy, Ethical, Professional, Honest
TCR II is the only place I would ever take my car for any and all needs. I have never found an auto shop who is more honest, trustworthy, professional and ethical. It is so refreshing to know that you will not get scammed or worry about what they recommend. If they recommend something to be done with your car, rest assured they will let you know if it is necessary now or 6 months from now. They are not in the business of trying to get you to do repairs you don't need. They are in the business of taking exceptional care of their customers and to make sure their cars are safe to drive on the road. I highly recommend TCR II to anyone who owns a vehicle. ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

DT
DERRICK T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/08/2018
Friendly knowledgeable staff & a quick turnaround with quality work!
Great friendly knowledgeable staff that gets a quality job done in a timely manner. Truck looks & handles great! I would highly recommend TCR to anyone looking to improve their ride.

Diana B.
Jeep Patriot
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Diana said the staff were friendly, polite, and courteous. They were fast and it was a pleasant visit.

FO
Frank O.
Cadillac Escalade
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the delivery time on his vehicle was a little late from this business. They did a great job.

MIKE M.
08/07/2018
Read a lot of reviews on suspension shops TRC had good positive reviews so I thought i'd give them a try, Glad I did Staff is very friendly and professional. I would return when my vehicle needs service or any upgrades.

DAVID P.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
08/07/2018
Service and professionalism
Great experience. If you are thinking old school service and professionalism is gone, think again. The service technicians were great and the desk first rate. I would not hesitate to use them again and I am sure I will.

LW
Loren W.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Loren said Mike, one of the people at the counter, was excellent to work with. The vehicle was done when he said it was going to be done. The business got done what he needed to have done.

AT
Anthony T.
Nissan Titan
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said they had great customer service. They explained everything that they were doing and showed him everything that was wrong. They did excellent work.

AC
ADAM C.
Ram 2500
08/02/2018
Fixed my death wobble
Spoke to Mike describing my issue and he immediately knew I was suffering from death wobble on my Ram 3500. He had no issue installing my supplied track bar at what I felt was a very competitive rate. I will not hesitate to visit them again when I need suspension work. Thanks Mike!

Adam

PH
Paul H.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they were helpful. They said they would get him in and out and they did exactly that.

KIETH M.
Toyota Sequoia
07/25/2018
Oil Change
Only place in Tucson I trust to take make car to.

SG
Sebastian G.
Oro Valley, AZ
Pontiac G6
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Sebastian said the business is always great and they are easy to deal with.

KAASH M.
HUMMER H2
07/14/2018
H2 Repair
Jessie is an amazing mechanic. He has repaired my 03 H2 over the last 2-3 years, and has done an exceptional job! On my most recent visit, he replaced my rear airbags with Fab Tech springs and shocks. The best part TCR II saved me money. Mike the service manager is awesome he was able to locate the parts for my truck. Great service!!

RJ
Reginald J.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Reginald said the technicians were honest and provided good customer service. Overall it was good service. They technicians were really good at what they did.

Bill B.