Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

11/19/2018
Leveling Kit-suspension upgrade
First Mike gave me expert advise on what my intentions were for suspension upgrade. Giving me the pros and cons of what I wanted on my 2018 GMC truck. After leaving TCRll, I felt that my business with employees were honest and workmanship second to none. Very satisfied for suspension upgrade.... I plan on taking my truck in for service when needed.

RON H.
11/16/2018
Good Service work completed on time
Was shown what the problem was, parts were ordered and problem fixed promptly

GA
GILBERT A.
Rio Rico, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/14/2018
Outstanding , professionalism
I travel 70 miles one way to have my truck service . Everytime for the last four years it's only been true professionalism, outstanding quality of work and service. The customer service is above all. They will let you know what your vehicle needs and doesn't. I will continue to travel over 140 miles round trip to have my truck and family's vehicles service here. Highly recommended!

KL
KEN L.
Ram 1500
11/14/2018
The folks at TCR are helpful, on time, and reasonably priced.
They got right to work and did my alignment when they said they would and got it done in the time they said it would take. When finished they clearly explained what had been done and also gave me a 6 month s warrentee.

JOHN S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/09/2018
Mike is a great asset to your company! Always helpful and on point. Tells me what My vehicle needs and no BS!!!

LH
Lowell H.
Ram 1500
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Lowell said the service was great and the staff was helpful.

DEBORA S.
11/07/2018
Excellent place for your car or truck needs
They are always professionals and they work is always top notch.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/06/2018
Awesome Service
Stop wasting time at other service centers. TCR II will do a much better job at a lower price! Their service and staff are top notch. A++

SL
STEVEN L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/03/2018
New Customer
From discovery to finished repair TCR does everything right, on time, and at a great price.

MATTHEW M.
Marana, AZ
11/02/2018
Great Staff
Staff is very helpful. Once the problem was discovered they showed me and explained the issue. Car always feels better when it leaves. Thanks Guys!

JAN A.
Kia Sedona
10/30/2018
Great job again!
I always feel like they address any concerns I have and keep me informed on needed repairs that are upcoming without pushing for un-needed immediate attention.

Bill S.
Porsche Cayenne
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business has good service.

MATT H.
10/21/2018
Solid work by solid dudes
Solid group of people that know suspension. I had my 2018 Tacoma leveled with Bilstein 5100's and wanted a reputable shop that knew suspension. TCR was recommended to me by a friend and I wasn't disappointed. They knew I had to wait for the vehicle and as a courtesy took it back right away. I also ran into another friend of mine that needed suspension work done on his F350 while I was waiting. I won't go anywhere else for suspension and alignment.

JV

ROGER A.
Lexus LS 430
10/17/2018
Great experience
Very professional yet friendly, The service advisor confirmed what I wanted done and noted it on the service order. Completed on time and the tech told me it pulled a little to the right because of tire wear patterns and suggested I replace the front tires ASAP. I did and now it tracks dead on, steering wheel centered. I will definitely go there again.

WM
WADE M.
10/13/2018
Honest and Reliable
They are the best at what they do. They make you feel like family.

James M.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/13/2018 Category: Service
James said the business did a good job.

TL
TOM L.
Lexus GS 300
10/12/2018
Prompt and reasonable
The work was done slightly before my scheduled appointment and went like clock work..

Tom Larkin

EH
ED H.
10/12/2018
08 Sienna alignment
After repairing/replacing all the parts that they recommend. I brought it back in for an alignment that another shop was unable to do correct. After a little wait do to an extra work needed, it is driving great again with no vibrations at high speeds. I also notice that it help my acceleration. I plan on taking my other vehicles in.

MANNY M.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/11/2018
Absolutely Satisfied
Top notch service, top notch products, clean organized facility and fantastic prices. My truck has never felt better, after the crew at TCRII, installed my Rough Country lift kit, witn Dirt Logic shocks and beefy Kryptonite hardcore steering and suspension components.
Thanks guys!.....Magoo