Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RA
RAID A.
The Best Auto Service Ever
I used them to do the alignment for my cars 5 times by now and the only thing that I can say is “They Deserves 5 Starts”. They earn it. Professional and Affordable. Thanks TCR.

RON H.
radiator leak
I was able to get my car in on a busy Friday. Radiator leak was found, and I was informed of the cost to repair in a timely manner. Mechanic showed me the leak, and explained why it was necessary to to replace the thermostat. Timely service with repairs got me on the road again for the weekend.

Level kit install
Very friendly staff. Andrew was extremely helpful.

COREY M.
Mercury Mariner
Just a great place!
As always TRC on Speedway was quick, and very fair on pricing! I love that within 2 hours of drop off they had called me with the diagnosis of the issues I was having with my vehicle! Even after they found a different cause for the issue they were done very fast.

MARY JO S.
GMC Suburban
02/15/2019
Service is impeccable. The Price is Right!!
Service is impeccable

GK
GARY K.
Dodge
Alignment
I have a 1974 Challenger that needed aligning. The mechanic spent two hours on it and got it right. Two hours might seem like a long time, but when your dealing with a 44 year old car, things may not be straight forward as you don't know what all has been done to the car. So I am grateful that the time was spent to get the job done right. Now the car handles better than it ever has since I have owned it.

Sean C.
Arizona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Sean said that the business is top of the line. He also mentioned that Mike, the staff member who helped him, was incredible.

FL
FRANK L.
Vail, AZ
Kia Optima
02/10/2019
Great customer service as usual...

GA
GILBERT A.
Rio Rico, AZ
02/10/2019
outstanding customer service and vehicle repairs.
Outstanding service! I had an urgent maintenance problem on my Lexus RX 300. It was done the same day and ran perfect! It needed a lot done. Mike was patience with me and my daughter. Thanks for the great service. I've been coming to TCR II for over five years. I live in Rio Rico AZ. I travel over seventy miles one way to have my vehicles serviced. Its a bit more in cost but I never have issues with my repairs and the vehicles run great!

IO
IAN O.
02/08/2019
Always timely and great service
I had another great experience at TCR II and will be going back again and again.

GJ
GREG J.
02/08/2019
Excellent shop
Great work at fair price, accommodating and timely, highly recommend to friends and family

RV
RAUL V.
02/07/2019
friendly staff
I went in to have my jeep lifted. Received lots of help with deciding what type of lift I wanted and was provided with plenty of information about lifts and how they will affect my vehicle. I was updated about what was being done and on any issues they had come across. In the end I am very happy with the work done and will continue to go to TCR for any issues I have with my vehicle. It's a wonderful feeling to find a place where you trust the employees.

EU
Elivardo U.
Arizona
Acura Legend
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Elivardo said the staff was courteous, prompt, and knowledgeable.

Volvo XC90
02/02/2019
Great job fast service
Had a super experience

01/31/2019
I haven't seen or heard anything that would make me think that you needed to improve anyting
This is an awesome place the staff was very knowledgeable and willing to help very polite and professional I would highly recommend

DAN M.
Rocky Point Dan: Alignment and level kit
Went in highly recommended by Discount Tire. They we're slammed, but found a way to get me in so I could get on the road. Loved that. Great service and seemed to run nice and straight when done. I'll be back for my level kit. Can't wait to see the lift on the Forerunner!
Thanks Mike and Tony!

RF
ROSA F.
Great friendly customer service
Clean facility and tv in lobby, all the staff is very courteous.

MARGARATA D.
Jeep Cherokee
89 cherokee
Great service. The technician went above and beyond to replace rusted and wore out parts with new lift kit.

Much thanks
Tucson
Rita

FT
FERNANDO T.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/20/2019
Very honest people
Very good mechanics, very clean shop, very honest people. They do not do work that is not needed. I highly recommend them.

VS
VERNON S.
Audi S4
01/18/2019
Work was done in a timely fashion. The counter people were very helpful and very pleasant. The price was right. I will be back again.