Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

07/19/2018
Good quality, bad customer service
When I went to TCR, I had made an appointment for 1:30 for a stud repair on my Honda. When I arrived, I was happy that the people up front took care of checking me in immediately. However, despite my appointment at 1:30, they took in a walk-in oil change and didn't even take my car back to be worked on for another 45 minutes. What was the point of making the appointment then? That's absolutely ridiculous. They even had to call someone in to do in after 45 minutes of nothing. I am extremely disappointed. If I make an appointment, my car should be taken back within 15 minutes of arrival.

EG
Elizabeth G.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business kept changing the price and due date on her. They charged her for an extra part that they said was broken. They did not return one of her tires to exchange, so she has to go back to get the missing one. If they were more honest and aware, everything would have gone a lot more smoothly.

BILL B.
05/13/2018
Unfortunate rushed oil change
I made an 9:30 appointment for an oil change and check A/C and at the time asked if I could pick up the vehicle @ 12:30, however to my error I did not reiterate this to Tony when I dropped off the vehicle. When I called @ Noon to see if the vehicle was ready they had not started the work.
The vehicle was ready for pick up shortly after I arrived to the shop, however after installing the cabin filter the mechanic left off the latching fixture on the glove box . That was readily fixed.
The next day my Maint light went on and would not shut off. I now have an oil leak on a motor that the mechanic had indicated was very clean and dry.
The mechanic had indicated that he had missed his lunch and was beginning to eat when he was asked to revisit the glove box.
I believe this is a one off on what has been a stellar performance of service in the past.
As a note I would ask that when an appointment is made it may be worthwhile to note the requested pick up time on the appointment.
This was the first time that I had asked for a specific time for an appointment and I should have reaffirmed my pick up request at drop off.

Courtney M.
Cadillac DeVille
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Courtney said the employees showed her what was wrong with her vehicle. They were unable to repair the issue.

MY
Mahammed Y.
BMW Z4
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Mahammed said their customer service was great but he is still having issues with his alignment on the other side.

KW
Kamron W.
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Kamron said the service took a little while. He would not recommend them because even with a discount, the price was high.

Djemai B.
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Djemai said this business did not put water pump bolts on tightly enough which took another day to get done. However, they were courteous and nice while fixing the problem.

TC
THERESE C.
12/16/2016
Appointment time?
Had a 10:00 appointment to check the alignment of my car and waited at least 30 minutes before my car was checked.

AL
Al L.
10/11/2016 Category: Service
Al said he always needs a part when he goes to the business.

Richard M.
09/12/2016 Category: Service
Richard said he brought his vehicle into the business to get an alignment performed on his vehicle. When he received his vehicle he was not satisfied with the way the alignment was performed on his vehicle as his steering wheel is still crooked. He said he will not be returning to the business for service as his vehicle is brand new and the alignment should have been done correctly. Due to these reasons he would not recommend the business for service.

DV
DAN V.
RAM Pickup
07/16/2016
Lift install
My review is mixed. The install took longer than promised, but they did deliver my truck to me. I found one of my wheels scratched. Not sure if it was them TCR, Discount Tire or possibly shipped that way. I did not get any info on possible warranty info for parts or labor. I would recommend them but would also disclose the issues I had. Overall not a bad experience but also not a great one.
TCR2 T. from TCR II Suspension Alignment and Brake responded on 07/16/2016

I assure you David we tried our hardest to make you happy. And yes the truck did take longer than expected however you had a install appointment on 7/11 and didnt bring the truck until the 13th We run on a schedule and still managed to work it in so we apologize for that. The truck was also not able to be picked up the day it was done so we then took the initiative of delivering it to you which took us 2 hours after work trying to find you at the airport. As far as the warranty it has a 50k powertraion warranty and if you ever come in person we can give you the paperwork. I hope Dan you can see how far above and beyond we went for you.

JU
John U.
Hyundai Azera
02/23/2016 Category: Service
John said he had a problem with miscommunication at this business because after he dropped off the vehicle for repair, he did not receive a call about the status after the whole day. He stopped by this place to check on it and was told there was not even a service order written up for it, and they did not start servicing it until one and a half hours later.

WM
Willie M.
Ford Cab
01/22/2016 Category: Service
Willie said the serviced he received at this business was ok.

GD
Gonzalo D.
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Gonzalo said he was not happy when he left this business because the back of the vehicle is still not level with the front of the vehicle. This business was nice, but they did not come up with a solution or anything to make him happy.
TCR2 T. from TCR II Suspension Alignment and Brake responded on 01/22/2016

Im sorry sir please call us so we can fix this issue! We do not want any unsatisfied customers.