Miller's Service Station

Matt M.
Darien, CT
Honda CR-Z
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Matt said this business is quick and personable and their prices are good.

Michael M.
Saturn L300
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Michael said Michael at this business did a great job in diagnosing and repairing what was wrong with his vehicle. They only serviced what was needed and the pricing was great.

EH
ED H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2015
Mr Miller is always available to look at my Hyundai Santa Fe.He is honest and I trust the service that he does to my truck.
I am completely satisfied with all services done to my truck at Millers Service Station

Steven S.
Lincoln Town Car
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Mara. She said they were very professional and helpful.

GI
George I.
Somerville, NJ
04/27/2015 Category: Service
George said he received personalized service from their caring staff.

Matt P.
Nissan Maxima
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Matt said everything worked out perfectly and this business was finished on time.

KG
Kristine G.
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Kristine said she is happy with this business.

MK
Michael K.
03/21/2015 Category: Service
Michael said the business is excellent. They dropped him off and picked him up from work. They were very helpful.

Ray C.
Jeep Compass
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Bonnie. She said the service was good and the mechanic was nice.

RP
Rob P.
Lexus ES 330
01/27/2015 Category: Service
Rob said he knows the staff at this business and they always do a nice job.

PK
Patricia K.
Basking Ridge, NJ
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Bernie. He said the business kept him informed during this service. They discovered another problem and were able to resolve it before it became an issue.

Michelle M.
12/30/2014 Category: Service
Michelle said the business got her right in and out, quickly.

SF
Sean F.
Somerville, NJ
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Sean said he called last Friday with an emergency. They took it in as soon as possible, were helpful on the phone and he is sure they stayed late to make sure the vehicle was in perfect condition before returning it. He is extremely pleased.

DZ
David Z.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
11/25/2014 Category: Service
David said this business had good service and everything was on time.

MF
Melissa F.
Toyota Matrix
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Melissa said they were fantastic. She went in with a flat tire. She was given a lot of options which she felt were reasonable. The owner was a straight shooter and she had no feeling his interest was only in money. He offered to open the facility on a day off to assist her.

JV
Jose V.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Jose said he has known Mike at the business for a long time and he takes care of all of his vehicles.

GG
Geoffrey G.
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Geoffrey said they did a very good job.

DOUG P.
Saturn Vue
09/25/2014
What happened?
I pulled into the Shell station a couple of weeks ago and discovered that my car badly leaking oil. You took my car in right away and did a great job repairing it. You explained the problem clearly and were very courteous and friendly. My immediate impression was great, these are guys I can trust so I made an appointment to have some more work done. I brought the car for the work. You weren't in yet but your office worker said that you would be in late. I left the care and got a ride home. I drove over later in the afternoon in the other family car. You still were not in but the office worker said you would be and to pick up my car around 6:30. I came at 6:30. You never came in that day and my keys were locked up in the office. I came by the following morning at 9:00 AM and you still weren't in. The office was locked but some one had a key and went and got my keys. What happened? I counted on you. I am very reasonable and know things happen but at the very least a phone call would have been appropriate. I told this to the office worker and made sure she had my number but still no call. I would love to do business with you but I can't. I took a vacation day for no reason. And now I get a survey?

DAVID G.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/23/2014
The owner Mike Miller is an honest, good, mechanic.
Mr. Miller has been maintaining and repairing my vehicles for several years since he moved his shop to Hillsborough. In all aspects of the business, Mr. Miller has always treated me with honesty, courtesy, concern, and fair pricing. I stumbled into his shop quite by accident, and I'm sure glad I did. Sincerely, Dave G, Hillsborough, NJ

TF
TOM F.
Volkswagen Passat
05/18/2014
Excellent service as always
Work was well done and priced fairly. This was an emergency repair that was completed just a few hours after the tow truck dropped off my car at the shop.