Tim S.
Toyota Sequoia
04/07/2021
Excellent quality service
I have used Angel for over 6 years on 4 different vehicles. 3 gas and 1 diesel engine. His teams knowledge spans across the spectrum of vehicles issues. He is upfront and honest and stands behind his work.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for be part of the group of loyal customer. Is greatly appreciate.

Neshanic Station, NJ
03/29/2021
The only mechanic I trust
Angel, the owner, is one of the kindest men you will ever meet. He makes you feel welcome as soon as you walk in.

Angel and his team are experts who truly care about quality work. They will find out exactly what is wrong with your vehicle and repair it with perfection.

Unlike many other auto repair centers, Midway will never take adventage of a customer. They will not trick you into paying for unneccessary services. Midway is the only place I will go for auto repairs from now on.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for be you and your family are loyal customer. Is greatly appreciate. As always is a pleasure to serve you

VM
Vincent M.
Alfa Romeo Spider
03/28/2021
Very few places in this area are willing or able to repair a 1983 Alfa Romeo Spider, but Midway is not only willing but is more than capable in doing it. Just replaced parts on the clutch and transmission (they are 38 years old after all) and the car runs like new. The rest of the car is unfortunately also 38 years old, so I'm sure that other parts will need replacing in the future, but it is very reassuring to have Midway close by to do whatever repairs may be needed. Hopefully things will open up this summer and you will be able to see the wonderful work that Angel Arce and crew can do when I show the car off in Somerville on Antique Car Night.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 03/29/2021

For sure you car call the atention of everybody because you keep the car is very good shape and you maintenance the car as it request. For sure I will see you in Somerville. Thank you for your support. Is always a pleasure to serve you

John G.
03/15/2021
Local friendly and reliable
Local friendly and reliable Never had a bad experience with Angel very reasonable prices and he does the job very well
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for your business. Is greatly appreciate

VE
VIRGILIO E.
Staten Island, NY
Nissan Rogue Sport
03/05/2021
Friendly staff and great service!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for the business. Always a pleasure to serve you

PC
Priscila C.
Somerville, NJ
02/26/2021
My thoughts
Nice seating n friendly good work...
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you

NG
Nicholas G.
02/26/2021
Honda
Angel and his employees show great care with the automobiles, they treat them like it is theirs.
and I am thankful for that.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for be our loyal customers for years. We greatly appreciate and is always a pleasure to serve you

Marcella M.
Newark, NJ
02/05/2021
Satisfied Customer
Very Professional atmosphere.
I loved the fact that they care for my safety as well as their own. They are following the CDC guidelines for Covid-19 . I appreciate that.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you for the busines. We appreciate

SA
Sal A.
Raritan, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/03/2021
Good job, quickly done and priced fairly.
I bent two of my rims and ruined a tire hitting a chunk of ice in the recent snowstorm. Angel was able to straighten the rims and find me a used tire keeping my costs lower than I expected. He rebalanced the wheels, road tested the car and I was good to go. All this took place while I waited next door having lunch at Kika's Deli ( 5 stars also : clean, good food and prices ). I have to say I did show up when business was slow ( snowstorm and all ) but still the work was done quickly, efficiently and for a more than fair price.
I have been getting my repairs done here at Midway for a few years. I highly recommend this business.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 02/03/2021

Thank for all these years of busines. We greatly appreciate

01/29/2021
It's great place for car service.
Angel is nice person and knowledgeable in car services, helped me in state inspection. The office is well organized and good looking. I recommend anyone for his auto services in our neighborhood.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for the busines. As a new costumer we are here to fill up all your expectiations.

Hillsborough, NJ
Mercury Sable
01/23/2021
Great folks, great value!
Angel, his wife and the rest of the team at Midway are good people who try to accommodate all requests and actually saved me from overspending on repairs. My previous mechanic tried to have me replace my catalytic converter when all it was were bad spark plugs. Highly recommended!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/23/2021

Thank you for your support all these years. As always is a pleasure to serve you

Jacob R.
Bronx, NY
01/15/2021
New car inspection
Chose Midway as an independent mechanic to inspect my almost-purchased car. They were excellent, friendly, and I had a good time talking with Angel about the car. They didn't over charge me.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for the oportunity to serve you. Was a pleasure to serve you

Anthony B.
Nissan cube
01/14/2021
Oil change upgrade not needed
I was not happy that my son was not told that his 11 year-old Nissan Cube did not need synthetic oil he mistankingly asked for and was not told that it would be $40 more than the $25 simple oil change he was looking for.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/14/2021

Your 21 years old son comes to my shop with his hand writing paper for a synthetic Mobil 1 oil (this is a top of the line in Oil). This paper was writing by his own hand means that he knows very well what can of oil the car used. I ask 2 times if is MOBIL 1 oil and he answer YES and also he never ask for price. I have his had writing paper and also he is on camaras to proved his request. You as mother REFUSED to see the camaras and the paper according what we talked by phone. The price of regular oil and top of the line oil as MOBIL 1 are complete different. So please google this and you will realize about prices and long millage life for your car

KH

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you

Serafina S.
Raritan, NJ
12/30/2020
Highly recommend this place!
Very friendly and very professional!
I highly recommend this place. Angel and his wife run the business, I have been going to them for many years.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for all these years as costumer. Is greatly appreciate