PS
Prakash S.
Nissan Rogue
01/10/2019
Efficient car service provider
Angelo looks into the details of any issue and provides service efficiently.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you

Jennifer M.
New Jersey
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business gets the job done. They are good people to work with. Angel is accommodating and takes care of his customers.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/27/2018

We apreciate for doing busines wit us. Was a pleasure to serve you

Somerville, NJ
Honda Civic Si
12/21/2018
Personal service
Very friendly staff
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for you support is greatly appreciate

EK
ED K.
Manville, NJ
GMC Envoy
12/21/2018
On time and clean job.
First time there.... very friendly. Will recommend and go back.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the oportunity.We are here to serve you in all your car needs

CR
Christina R.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
12/11/2018
I have been bringing my car to Midway for years, and I have been greatly satisfied ever since. They always take care of me and my car extremely well, and I never feel cheated with their pricing. I recently got an oil change, a 100,000 mile service, and front brake pads and break rotors replaced. Now my car is running great! Thank you to Angel and his team for doing such a great job.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for been one more of our  loyal costumer. We apreciate.

Christian W.
Dodge Nitro
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Christian said he would recommend this business for service.

Margaret L.
Jeep Liberty
12/06/2018
Angel & staff are always very courteous & friendly. I like that when my car is due for service I get an email reminder.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/06/2018

If you are happy with our service, we are very greatfull to have you us a good costumer. Is a pleasure to serve you

James K.
Baltimore, MD
12/06/2018 Category: Service
James said they were very nice and polite. He brought his vehicle in. They figured it out and fixed it on the same day,
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/11/2018

We remember you. That day you have a meeting with your family and you got stuck with your car around here.You need to be there in the afternoon. We tried to help you to get  to your destiny. We did our best efford so you can get there. Thank you for your card.We are glad that your are satisfied with our work

PR
Patrick R.
Branchburg, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
12/05/2018
They can do it all.
I wouldn’t let anyone else work on my car. They can do it all and they do it right. Been going there for years.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your loyalty, is very apreciate. Always is a pleasure to serve

BP
Brandon P.
Flemington, NJ
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff at this business did great.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you

NS
Nanette S.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
GMC Envoy
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Nanette said the customer service was really great.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you. Hopefully i will see you in the next service

Honda Fit
11/18/2018
Midway Transmission Did Great Job!
I am really impressed! I called in the afternoon on the day a snowstorm was about to hit, desperate to get my car looked at, & my car was fixed quick, and I still had time to get home before the storm. Thank you!!! Will definitely go to Midway Transmission again. I am dropping the regular mechanic I've used. They have been bad. But Midway treated me very well and the mechanic explained everything to my satisfaction. It's important to find a mechanic one can Trust. I feel I can trust this Midway Transmission. I am grateful to them.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you.

Stefano C.
Branchburg, NJ
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Stefano said he got very good customer service and everything was taken care of.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the oportunity. We were glad to serve you

MT
Martin T.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Martin said this business treated him well and was respectful to him.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/02/2018

We are here to help you. Thank you for the busines

John W.
Hyundai ELANTRA
10/28/2018
Excellent work
They do excellent work prices reasonable and their close by
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/29/2018

Was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for the oportunity

10/25/2018
Número 1
Muy buen trabajo el que hacen
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your loyalty. We apreciate your patronage

Judy R.
Somerset, NJ
Lexus ES 300
10/22/2018
Very pleasant & good work. K
Angel is very kind & considerate. Also dependable. He detailed my car & did a great job!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the opotunity. We were glad to help you.Hopefully i will  see you in the next service

UA
Umesh A.
Piscataway, NJ
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Umesh said the business was helpful and the price was excellent. The business is very family oriented, they are very nice and he is very happy. Even the customers he has referred to the place are happy.

Jennifer M.
New Jersey
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said Angel is a very skilled mechanic. After she picked up her vehicle, she heard a noise, so she took it back. He looked at it and fixed her vehicle, and dropped it off at her work. She really appreciates all of his help.

John H.
HUMMER H3
10/13/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff is honest and very detail oriented.