EM
Edward M.
10/28/2020
Quick Service
When I got a flat tire, Angel quickly got to work to replace it and do some other overdue maintenance work. My car was ready in just a few hours.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/28/2020

VS
VISHAL S.
Raritan, NJ
Lexus ES 350
10/26/2020
Good but opportunity remains for improvement
Angel is the best when it comes to servicing the car, but an opportunity to improve on communication and notification aspect..
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for take your time and let us know what we can improve in order to give a better service. We appreciate your long time patronage

AP
Andrew P.
Branchburg, NJ
Ford Expedition
10/22/2020
Honest and fantastic !
They did a super job and was able to help a few old issues on my truck. Excellent service !
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to help you

RA
Richard A.
Somerset, NJ
Volvo S80
10/22/2020
Honesty
Excellent cost-conscience service
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you

RF
Robert F.
09/24/2020
Excellent as usual
Had to follow up with some work on my car. Angel and his staff were professional as always.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you again for the oportunity to work in your car. Was a pleasure to help you

Matthew R.
Volkswagen CC
09/19/2020
Honesty
Excellent place. Very professional and inexpensive. Been there multiple times. Great service.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/19/2020

Thank you for the business as always is a pleasure to serve you

Joe P.
Neshanic Station, NJ
Dodge Charger
09/16/2020
Angel and his Wife re-Built Rome
I remember the days of original midway Joe building my automatic transmissions in my Pinto with the 351 Windsor. Every transmission I put in that car I blew the part until midway Joe built it. Joe built a Company up and I remember his son working next to him at four years old so he can give them a legacy something he works so hard to build. His son destroyed in a matter of years and ruin The name of Midway transmission. Some thing that Joe Senior took years and years to build up for the sake of his son and his sons family if he was going to have one. Now angel owns it and it’s OK I’m years to gain the trust that Midway Joe had. I have brought my limousine there I have brought my sons truck there I have brought my trucks there I brought my vehicles there and my son just brought his brand new scat pack there to have some work done to the exhaust system and it was Impecable.The name of Midway transmission. Some thing that Joe Senior took years and years to build up for the sake of his son and his sons family if he was going to have one. Now angel owns it and it’s OK I’m years to gain the trust that Midway Joe had. I have brought my limousine there I have brought my sons truck there I have brought my trucks there I brought my vehicles there and my son just brought his brand new scat pack there to have some work done to the exhaust system and it was Impecable.Rome can be rebuilt. If you have the right person to rebuild it. I give Angel 100 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼✌🏼
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for the oportunity to work in your son's car. If  in the pass you didn't get satisfaced with the work done in midway trasmission i would like to thank on more time for the oportunity to work in the car where we can show you that we can do the best that we can.

Joe G.
09/11/2020
Great service!!
My car tire got punctured by a small sharp object. I called my insurance company who sent out a repair guy who just changed the bad tire for a spare. I then called Midway Auto. I was told just bring the car in now. They repaired the flat tire in 20 minutes. While the car was there I also got a passed due oil change and checkup. I was out in less than an hour. All for about $45. Great service!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for the oportunity. We care about our costumers. Doesn't matter if is small or big jobs. We help them

June S.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/10/2020
June
Family-owned business the family is wonderful Pleasant joy to deal with and trust me I'm not easy to deal with but they deal with me all the time great people great business
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for the bussines as always is a pleasure to serve you

VM
Vincent M.
Alfa Romeo Spider
08/24/2020
Great work
My first visit to Midway Auto Center was for body work on a 1983 Alfa Romeo Spider, which had to be sent out to be done. The work was excellent. Dealing with Mr. Arce was pleasant. He was very friendly, helpful, and seemed very knowledgeable. My only complaint was the cost, which I knew up front before starting the work. I would certainly bring my car back here for servicing.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for the oportunity to work in your car. Was a pleasure to serve. As you know these is a expensive car and we use good quality of paint in order to warranty our work.

Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for give us the oportunity to work in your car. Was nice to meet you

RF
Robert F.
08/24/2020
100% Professional
Angel always does a remarkable job. He and his team are professional and look out for their customers. He’s aces.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/24/2020

Jodi K.
08/20/2020
Front Brake Replacement
BEWARE of this place...I'm a former customer as of yesterday because the owner, Angel Arce is a straight faced liar, and would not honor his 3 yr warranty on his brake job...I am so angry because I had a (front)brake job done at Midway almost a year ago, and now he won;t take responsibility for his negligence in doing it..over the past month, I noticed bad vibrations in the steering wheel of my Camry, so I got new tires and had the back brakes done (at a different place)...there was still bad shimmying and I brought the car back into be checked...imagine my surprise when they SHOWED me what Midway had done...the caliper slide pins had not been greased (everyone knows that when rotors/pads are replaced, these pins are greased/cleaned to prevent them from seizing and ruining the rotors, which was happening) Well, apparently, Angel doesn't know this!! I returned to Midway (after 2 mechanics checked the front brakes he;d done, and they both said that not greasing the pins is what caused this damage) and spoke to Angel about it..he told me that the greasing is only done when the calipers are worked on and that since he only replaced the pads and rotors, it;s not his fault and he won;t do anything about it, even though he told me when he did the brake job that the warranty will cover whatever happens...REALLY? now I have to spend another $300+ to have yet another brake job done! He didn't want to hear anything and just dismissed it! poor quality work, won;t honor warranty, doesn't value his customers (if there's a problem) and lied right to my face about it!! perhaps he should look at some youtube tutorials...cause they also say the pins should be greased to avoid rotor damage and they recommend it with every brake job that involves them!!
GO ELSEWHERE! Don't make the same mistake I did!...and surely don't trust his personable behavior...he seems nice and helpful, but he DOES NOT take responsibility for his mistakes!!
Service: Brakes
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/21/2020

YOU ARE A LIER from the very begining. You are not our costumer firstable. You show up last year in Agust 2019 for 1 st time, after searching for a shop that make cheap front brakes. You complaint about the price but we explain to you that our price is according with the quality of the pads and rotors. We gave you a brake as 1st time costumer.
You came yesterday with an actitud as you are the QUEEN OF THE WORLD although i tried to hear your complain and tried to resolve. After a year you came to complain about the calipers. We didn't grease the slide pins calipers because didn'd needed it. We test it and they were working correctly. Also after a year anything can happen in a car.
We were goint to check the car and you suddlenly walk away leaving me with the word in my mouth. People understand each other with a simple conversation but you with you ACTITUD never will get anything

JV
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/20/2020

YP
Young P.
08/12/2020
Angel and his team is the best ever.
I have had so many incidents related to my cars for the past 25 years and hence my experiences with auto repair shops also vary. Among all, Midway is the best. Angel was always accurate in diagnosing and provided excellent solution. He was also very speedy and made the repair perfect on time. And what he charged was always reasonable and helped save my money. I truly trust Angel and his team. I moved to another town 2 years ago but I still go to Midway whenever my car needs a care.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/13/2020

Thank for your patronage all these long year. Is greatly appreciate

Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for the bussines. Is greatly appreciate

Chris M.
Somerville, NJ
Jeep Compass
08/04/2020
Love this place. Always helpful!!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you for your patronage. Always a pleasure to help you