Hillsborough, NJ
Jeep Commander
11/14/2019
Thank you!
Super and friendly service, I can ask for nothing more!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 11/14/2019

SR
Stephen R.
10/30/2019
Angel shows genuine concern for my truck
My truck needed a part that was unavailable from the manufacturer and parts supply. They kept trying and got a used part. Failure was not an option.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the opportunity. We got fixed is all that matter.

JOE R.
10/26/2019
You can always trust Midway
quick honest friendly service. Hard working from Joe Raimondo
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for all these year. As always is a pleasure to serve you

LK
Linda K.
10/22/2019
People
The owner is a knowledgable, bright, honest guy. His wife is lively and gave me a ride home...very helpful and I am a LOTAL customer...forever. Highly recommend
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for let us work in your car. Was a pleasure to serve you

10/17/2019
Work was done in timely fashion, as discussed, as needed, at reasonable pricing. Service is personal and helpful.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the oportunity to serve. Was a pleasure to meet your car needs

Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/14/2019
Quick quality friendly service.
Arces family & staff are so nice. Glad to explain what’s needed & attend to it properly & efficiently. Have recommended to family & friends in the past.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your recomendation. Is always a pleasure to serve you

Joey D.
Somerville, NJ
09/21/2019
Great find.
Looked for a mechanic in the area to plug a leaky tire and found Midway. They found a leak in the brake line and gave a reasonable price to replace the line. They also found a problem with my brakes, and offered to fix them free of charge. The brake issue revealed to be a bigger problem but since they already gave a price they took care of it without raising it. Very generous and polite staff, definitely recommend.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the oportunity to work in your car. Was a pleasure to serve you

Rich R.
09/13/2019
Horrible Service
I don't know who the owner talked to but it was not me that he gave an estimate or explanation of the repairs before he went ahead with unauthorized work on my car and charged me $462. The work he said he did is not evidenced by the undisturbed rust on the nuts, bolts and straps of the tank he said was removed. I feel very taken advantage of by these people. The reason for the service was not corrected, yet I was still billed $462. I will never go there again.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/13/2019

When you came with your car to my shop , the complaint was that the check engine light was on and your car will not pass the inspection. The diagnostic was the evaporate system has a leak. We run a smoke test in the evaporate system and we found out that was a leak in the top of the fuel tank. We called you and explained that we have to drop the fuel tank in order to see if the fuel pump gasket is broken or any hose are lose or broken too in the top of the fuel tank. You authorize by phone to do the job, so to drop the fuel tank takes a lot of labor. We called again to let you know that wasn`t in the fuel pump the problem. Was only a vacuum hose crack We change the fuel tank cap and replace 1 hose. After the repairs done, we run a test in the evaporate system and pass. We have in our cameras all the work done in your car. We wanted to show the video of surveillance cameras and all the equipment that we used in such work. Takes several ours to do. Obviously you don`t know about the equipment that we used to remove the fuel tank without removing the fuel. YOU ANSWERED THAT: " YOU DON`T NEED SEE ANY VIDEO". Your truck has an after market trailer hitch which was interfering with the fuel tank. We use induction heater tools (obviously you don`t know) in order brake loose the hitch bolts. We couldn`t use the torch to heat the bolt because the danger to the proximity to the fuel tank. The other problems of your car is not related with the work that we performed. You brought the car again to the shop with catalytic problem . You said that the car doesn`t have catalytic and i showed that your car has catalytic converter. Who sold the car lied to you.I suggest that you ask to another technician or expert in repairs. Just guessing lead to errors. We are well known in our neighbor for honestly. We are in business for 40 years and we are classified as 4.75 over 5 costumer satisfaction. Is not because I telling you is because numbers are showing where we are

John G.
Branchburg, NJ
Jeep Liberty
09/11/2019
You’re a scam artist at your prices are way too high my family is going to take their business elsewhere
You are a scam artist you over charge me for my condenser your screwing me on my brakes My sister already stop going to your fucking place and the rest of my family is so I have a nice fucking life
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/12/2019

On April 2018 you decide to change from regular oil to synthetic oil. Since that time we were using same oil into your car, following the specifications of the car`s factory. Yesterday you said that you want to comeback to regular oil but we explained that regular oil will damage the engine. I understand that synthetic oil is more money but that give 2 times more millage and better life to your car (keep in mind that your are using more then a year synthetic oil). I suggest that before you used that lenguage that said a lot of who you are, you get more informacion about your car and what the manufacture recomend for your car. We never change the condenser that is less money comparing with the A/C compressor which is the part that we change. Our prices are very competitive with the market and we give warranty in our service. I wish you good luck and look for your car how it works when was under our care (always perfect).

Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/23/2019

Thank for coming again. We aprecciate your business

DK
Dinah K.
Lexus ES 300
09/07/2019
DTK
They are experienced and do nice work. There was a bit of a delay in getting my car back but not to their fault it was due to the insurance.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/07/2019

Insurance companies takes time to do their job and put our work behinde, anyway we try the best to make sure you are please with our service.

Maribel C.
Raritan, NJ
09/06/2019
Very friendly environment and fast to provide services
Thankful for taking me in right away like usual it really helps my busy schedule.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you for the oportunity to work in your car. Was a pleasure to serve you

PS
Prakash S.
Nissan Rogue
08/12/2019
Quality Auto Service
Angelo & team has performed service extremely well.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for your loyalty, is well apreciate

VP
Vijay P.
08/07/2019
BMW Tire service
Midway provided prompt service for my car at short notice. They handled calmly and professionally a miscommunication on what type of tires I wanted and were initially put on the car. They credited me the original amount and charged me fairly.

A no frills no hassle place for my next service
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for the oportunity was a pleasure to serve you

GH
Gerald H.
Manville, NJ
Cadillac Escalade
08/02/2019
They were very thorough and on point
They were very thorough and identified the correct problem with my vehicle.
I had a bad transmission cod and Instead of just jumping in and pulling things apart just to so they could charge more. they First asked me what I felt when driving it, they took it for a test ride and checked the computer and found that it was a bad wire.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you for the oportunity , was a pleasure to serve you

HA
Hiba A.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Honda Civic Si
08/01/2019
I had a really wonderful experiencing servicing my car here. Angel was extremely professional, kind, prompt, and very good at the work he does. He’s an honest and hard-working person and I look forward to servicing my car here in the future.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/02/2019

Deloris M.
Somerville, NJ
07/29/2019
service & friendliness
Angel was accomodating and helpful. Would go back for any auto problems
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 07/30/2019

AH
Agnes H.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
07/23/2019
A long wait
Everything was fine and facility is really nice now, but I was waiting for 3 hours to have oil change.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 07/24/2019

Sometimes the memory play tricks in our mind. I reminding you that you came for change  a oxygen sensor in your car because the check engine light was on. You said: since that the car is in the shop do oil change. The oil change takes like 20 minutes but the oxygen sensors was dificult to find a suplier that has near by. Finally we got the oxygen sensor and we squaze you in between the other cars work although you didn1t have appointment. Anyway the problem was solve and car car is running well

VE
VIRGILIO E.
Manville, NJ
07/22/2019
Friendly service
I’m so satisfied with their service
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for your loyalty all these years. Is a pleasure to serve you

David W.
Kia Sedona
07/19/2019
brake job
Took me in right away and did a great job
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the oportunity to work in your car. Was a pleasure to have you as a costumer

JV
Joshua V.
Plainfield, NJ
GMC Envoy
07/17/2019
Service,,, the best, very friendly and my car is running like new!! Thanks guys!!!
The owner is very reliable and honest,,,
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 07/18/2019

we are glad to serve you. I will see you in next car service