SJ
Steven J.
Sayreville, NJ
02/05/2020
The owner
Good and honest hard working people
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for the oportunity to work in your car

02/01/2020
Personal Service and attention to safety and detail.
Midway transmissions & Auto Service office has always been personable and professional. Honest service. Angel and his staff pay close attention to safety issues!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 02/03/2020

Thank for one more time to work in your car. Was a pleasure to serve you.

SA
Sal A.
Raritan, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/15/2020
Honest and informative
When I suggested a procedure I thought my car needed, Angel explained that it wouldn't be necessary until much further down the road. Turning down a job he easily could have done shows me he is looking for long-term customers in a relationship based on trust and competence.
My sister recommended Midway Transmissions to me. She is very happy with the service there, and I believe I will be too.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the oportunity. As you said our goal is long term customers. We apreciate you and your sister to consider our shop as you car repair facility

Terence B.
Peapack, NJ
01/14/2020
Highly skilled workers
The lead manager takes the time to explains the diagnosis of your problems and presents to you the solution. Have a very competent staff who know their job.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the oportunity to work in your car. Was a pleasure to serve you

Laura Lee M.
Somerville, NJ
Saturn VUE
01/14/2020
Friendly service, trustworthy, reliable
We have been bringing our cars to Midway for almost 10 years and have always been pleased with their friendly and professional service. Including our kids older vehicles! We always trust Angel to diagnose the problem and fix it quickly and for a fair price. Highly recommended!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for your loyalty, is greatly apreciate

Stephanie H.
Raritan, NJ
01/09/2020
Love Angel
I’ve gotten allot of work done on my truck, and I’m always happy when I leave. Honest and reliable my only Mechanic
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to serve you

EO
Ed O.
12/28/2019
completes work on time
problem reviewed with customer before proceeding to correcting.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for the oportunity. Was a pleasure to help you

David W.
12/25/2019
Had my truck in for a oil change and they over filled my oil by 2 quarts. Not sure what to do about this. It my be harmful to my engine. Very disappointed that they couldn’t do a basic oil change.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 01/03/2020

You brought the oil to our shop and request to do a oil change using the whole oil that you brought. So we put the whole oil in your car. The following week when you comeback with the complain that we over filled the engine with oil. The oil was in the right level and the dip stick to mesure the oil was broken and you did a quick repair in order to avoid the purchase  a new engine oil dip stick.

Marie M.
Saturn Aura
12/19/2019
Angel was able to figure out the problem, even with the vague description I gave him of the sound I was hearing. He made the repairs quickly, and checked out everything else I had asked him to look at also, and found some problems that needed immediate attention. I was able to get my car back the following day, and it runs like new again.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you for all these years as a custumer. Always is a pleasure to serve you

Joseph D.
Neshanic Station, NJ
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/17/2019
Awesome service...?
Very good service and prices.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for the oportunity, was a pleasure to serve you

Barbara M.
Flemington, NJ
12/13/2019
Angel always takes time to talk to you about the car. I live 20 minutes away so I just wish I didn't have to wait for my car.
I've been coming here years. Angel and his family are always warm and friendly
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/13/2019

Thank for the oportuntity. Was a plesasure to serve you

John W.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/09/2019
Their professionalism and great services
The Midway Team has been servicing my cars for 10 years now. They are great at what they do from a service perspective and definitely reasonably priced. They provide good recommendations even if it means going to someone else. They are honest about what they can and cannot do. Highly recommended!
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for your patronage for many years. Always is pleasure to serve you

Carla B.
Somerville, NJ
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Carla said they have good service. That is where she takes her vehicle.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for al the years that you come for your car and family car`s services

NG
Nicholas G.
11/22/2019
Treatment
We have been bringing our card to midway for years. No complaints. Very knowledgeable in their field and very understanding with any questions that arise
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 12/03/2019

Your loyalty is very apreciate. Thank you for the busines

NG
Nicholas G.
11/22/2019
Treated with knowledge and respect
Angel is a kind and knowledgeable man. He listens and gives you an honest answer