EB
Edelmira B.
Raritan, NJ
Nissan Pathfinder
08/20/2016
ask for oil change, was charged for the oil change but never performed.
Will never recommend this place to my friends, had some parts change on the transmission and plus I ask for an oil change, as stated paid for it but was never performed, called back and he apologized he agreed was his fault and assured to be free of charge and gave an appointment, took the car back and up front said this is an extra and wants to charge for it. Mr Angel is a bad angel. Sad.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 08/22/2016

Firstable all your car oil changes you do in other places. The main reason for what you car came is because your car didn`t start. The car was tow to the shop. We fix the problem using a spare part and you save right there $1000. You were happy that you no have to spent that kind of money. We offer a free oil change of course if the car used regular oil but you car use synthetic. Synthetic oil is 3 times more money the regular. Sorry that you didn`t understand and you refuse to do it. You car runs know very good and you didn`t have any complain for that.

Joe P.
Neshanic Station, NJ
03/23/2016
quoted $500.oo if Angel supplied parts.I supplied parts and hands me a bill for $ 633.00
I like Angel.Though EVERY TIME I do business with him.I get a quote CHEAPER than dealer.So everyone wants to save
$ 200.00. I was quoted $ 130.00 trans service and clean.I bought new pan and gasket and filters. Charged over $ 200.00 .Dealer had a special of $ 89.95 full service and he DID NOT have to Scrape all the Grunge out of pan and wash,Saved him an Hour Labor. Nest Rear Differential,Front Seal.Told me he was going through rear.He did from front.Dealer $ 189.00.Angel $ 300.00 plus $$$$. Then I said instead of using old Universal that he would have had to clean and repack with grease.No Grease Cock on OEM Universal.Saving him another .50 man hours each universal. He railed me.I did not ask to do the front .I said only the rear.That one you have to crack apart.He changed the front.I NEVER gave Permission.Holy Crap $ 185.00.Plus $ 35.00 and $ 18.00 and $ 35.00.I can get a Universal.NAPA top of the Line for $ 7.99. $ 185.00.are u kidding me.He did this on my Stretch limo.Oh Mr Joe I had to do this and I had to do that.It is a can of corn.Cut and Dry.He makes everything out like it was so much HARDER. Last time .Dealer would have been $ 89.95 and $ 189.00 Rear Diff. Rear Seal $ 49.95 and $ 35.00 each Universal Installed $ 370.00 maybe $ 400.00 .That is a DEALER. Angel is like my Egyptian Vet Dr Sam.He pulls the same shit.He says " EEEEEEEP well u see if I cut your dog and he lives it is $ 400.00.Well he operated on two of my Dogs and Killed Both of them and the Damn bill was $ 1400.00 and $ 1500.00 Respectively and my Dogs are Dead.,And Why do they over charge.They have Large Over sized Buildings That the Over Head is Killing them.So $ 100.00 here, $ 200.00 there.Some BS excuse.Oh this oh that.My Customers , 1st would not pay any extra. and 2nd call another carpenter.BS just Plain FBS.Tired of getting ripped off.I like Angel Though this broke the camel back.Plus the rear is chattering now.Wrong fluid.Takes full Syn at
$ 43.99 a quart.I like you Angel.I called two times to discuss you should have called me back.I think your bills on that Big Building and Business name you bought is not trickling down to your Clients .You are opening the Drain Plug on the Oil Pan on Our Heads... Keep it up an you will be like Joe Jr.Out of Business.Good news Moves like a slug with salt.Bad news Gets the Shoes of Mercury...Two times you over charge and I let it fly .This was Strike 3...Your Out.I will be in for a Refund on some of these BS line item charges.You charges d me four times to do the front universal.I never asked you to do it.So I have been Busy.I will be in soon.And I am sorry our relationship is over.I like you.Though sometimes your Mechanics an people that do work for you get to comfortable.You over charge once and say . Hey he did not flinch.Second time you over Charge a little more .I complain.You give a Yada Yada Yada excuse and I let it fly.Life is to Short.Third Time. NO Good.We are through.Sorry.No more TRUST. I would give minus 5 stars on this repair. I am really upset.Even more so that you never called me back.I called Maria 3 times. And I spoke to you twice...I guess you are to busy now.We will see if to last .DEALERS ARE CHEAPER THAN YOU.And you KNOW what you are Getting.High Quality. Guaranteed workmanship.
Angel A. from Midway Transmissions & Auto Center responded on 03/29/2016

We strive to provide quality services and budget friendly repairs. It is unfortunate that our repairs did not meet your expectations. We had provided services to your vehicle upon your handwritten requests. Only the rear end was serviced as per your request, the front end was not serviced. If you have an estimate from a dealer for the same repairs we provided at our facility, we are more than willing to refund any difference. Keeping in mind we provided repairs to your vehicle with parts that were supplied on your behalf, which is not under dealers’ policies. Repairs and services are guaranteed at our facility, regardless of customers requesting services at our facility to their vehicles every 10 years, like you. Angel has accepted to do business with you, despite knowing that other repairs shops denied providing services to your vehicle. However, we can be of future assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.