Sean M.
INFINITI Q50
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Sean said they were very helpful.

ZG
Zoe G.
Toyota Venza
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Gilbert. He said the staff was nice and the service was good. He went there for one thing to be done. The technicians told him of 5 more things that the vehicle needed to have done. He did not find those things to be urgent however appreciated the information. It was more like they just wanted to make more money.

ROBIN H.
Levittown, PA
Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2020
Great team
Thanks again for another job well done.

SAM W.
11/12/2020
oil change plus check up
Good job. good deal

KT
KRISTY T.
Croydon, PA
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/06/2020
Awesome people, great shop
I've been taking my vehicles there for over 10 years. Never a problem, always informs me of things I should have fixed or that will need fixed. Great Staff

RICHARD H.
Morrisville, PA
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/28/2020
Millevoi's eases the pain!
I have been going to see Kevin and his team for awhile now. Car repairs are part of life and we hate to spend the money. Millvois eases that pain as you know they are looking for the best prices on parts to save you money and knowing they have your best interest.

SD
SHIRLEY D.
Morrisville, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
10/27/2020
Professionalism and friendly atmosphere as always
I totally trust the employees and know that my vehicle was totally checked, every nook and cranny. Only thing I missed was seeing Kevin.
Hi Kev lol

GR
GARRY, R R.
Jeep Compass
10/26/2020
Did my Jeep's 30,000 mile service quickly vehicle was ready on time as promised. Reasonably priced also.

SHARON B.
10/21/2020
Everything Auto
I have been a customer for many, many years. I wouldn’t think of taking my car anywhere else for repairs etc.. Kevin, Logan and Stacey are very knowledgeable, fair and honest. Having one car I have to wait for my vehicle it’s immaculate and you can even have coffee. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Kevin and his staff. They make you feel like family.

CE
Chris E.
Mazda CX-5
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he has used the business for years.

KEVIN M.
Newtown, PA
10/13/2020
Excellent service!!
The best. Git me in last minute, great advice, great service!!

NV
NICK V.
Honda Civic Sedan
10/11/2020
Great job!
Millevis continues to deliver excellent customer service at a reasonable price.

DF
DOUG F.
Volvo XC90
10/10/2020
Needed an oil change, got there at 8:00 out by 9:00 made my doctors appointment at 9:45 in Langhorne, GREAT SERVICE thanks guys.

JACK B.
Mazda Protege
10/09/2020
Satisfied customer
Prompt, quality and friendly service. Keep up the good work.

WW
WILLIAM, B W.
Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020
Getting ready for a Road Trip
Took my car into Millevoi's to get it ready for a road trip. Had the oil changed, front end aligned and tires balanced for the 1300+ mile trip. The car ran great and was happy the way the car handled. I only trust my car to Millevoi's.