RT
ROB T.
10/13/2018
Goo job.
Kevin and his technicians did a very good job on my Car .explained everything and honest I'm definitely coming back again.

JJ
JOANN MARIE J.
INFINITI FX37
10/08/2018
great service
always great and prompt service at Millevoi's in Bensalem.

TONY B.

Jose M.
Bristol, PA
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Jose said that he had to make a trip back for them to complete service.

FK
Fred K.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Fred said they are reliable and back their service 100 percent. They are pleasant, enjoyable and wonderful.

09/23/2018
Good First Experience
I was looking for a new mechanic so I tried out Millevoi's. I wasn't left disappointed as they were very friendly, made everything really easy for me and I got my car back in great condition.
Kevin M., Owner from Millevoi's Tire & Automotive Center responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you so much for trusting the team at our service center.  We are happy to hear that we were able to help you get back on the road safe.  We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Millevoi's Tire & Automotive, Bensalem
Kevin J Millevoi

JAMES, F K.
09/18/2018
Helping hands
Thanks for helping with my Nissan . I brought my Honda in for inspection and oil change , and you went over and above and helped me with my tire and trunk release on my Nissan, thank you

You're welcome Jim, always a pleasure to help out with your vehicles.  Thanks again

Millevoi's Tire & Automotive, Bensalem
Kevin J Millevoi

MIKE M.
09/14/2018
Very impressed with the professionalism and speed displayed by this business. The owner Kevin was very personable, greeted me with a handshake and called me by my first name, and when the time came to break down the problems with my car, Kevin put me on the phone with the mechanic, John, who broke the problems and cost down to me in a very comprehensive way. I would highly recommend Millevoi Bros to everyone, and plan on taking my cars there for now on.

NV
NICK V.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/14/2018
They live their mission of providing excellent service at a reasonable price.
You can rely on them to repair your car right the first time.

PC
Precious C.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Precious said they did a very good job .

TW
Tyler w.
Volvo 850
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he was pretty happy with everything and the work they did but the staff said they would follow up with something about his vehicle and they didn't.

Mike S.
Nissan Sentra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said, this business is fast and their customer service is amazing.

NS
Nazar S.
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Nazar said the service was good. He waited too long. He waited for two hours for the oil change.

JENNIFER L.
Croydon, PA
09/07/2018
Excellent service! Very nice staff, helpful and they dont take advantage of us
us

John B.
Jeep Compass
09/07/2018 Category: Service
John said he was able to get in the same day, for service.

DENNIS D.
Mercury Mariner
09/03/2018
People and work done on vehicle always done right and in a timely fashion. they are just the best!
Always a pleasure to have my car serviced at Millevois . Prompt and done correctly. They take excellent care of my car.

FE
FRANK E.
08/31/2018
Very professional.
They were professional and very organized.

TONY B.
08/22/2018
always willing to help me on short notice
always try to work with me within my budget, do professional work, Michael B

NV
Nick V.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Nick said that the business did everything they were supposed to do. They were on time and on budget, as quoted.

Chris C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he brought his vehicle to other places in the area where he would have needed to wait a long time for the service, sometimes even days. When he called the business, the staff let him bring his vehicle in right away and the service was done within an hour. The staff member working at the front desk was very personable, he talked to him, joked with him, and explained everything going on with his vehicle.