JAMES R.
05/21/2018
Perfection as Usual
Great experience from dropping off my car and getting a ride home by the minivan to getting my inspection done in a timely manner, everything was great.

PS
Patricia S.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said she is satisfied with them. She has used them for 17 years.

BI
Bill I.
Nissan Sentra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they were very nice and informative, they got him in and out and really did a great job.

WC
William C.
Morrisville, PA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
William said that the staff at the facility serviced his vehicle and did a good job

AI
Abdullah I.
Nissan Murano
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Abdullah said the staff did a good job, they were very friendly, and it was a good experience.

Craig W.
Jeep Cherokee
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the staff did good work.

SD
SAM D.
Nissan Maxima
05/08/2018
Check engine light
The over all service was good, including customer service but the cost that was charged me for a diagnosis for the check engine light was extremely HIGH,

Derek R.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Derek said the staff at the facility performed up to his expectations.

MY
Mohammed Y.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Mohammed said they did a very good job.

KT
Khyle T.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Khyle said the staff were pretty good, prompt, and got him in and out quickly.

MI
MAUREEN I.
Kia Sorento
04/28/2018
Always there any time
Such nice and friendly people. Very helpful!

WR
WENDY R.
04/27/2018
Millevoi's did a great job in fixing the air conditioning in my car. Service was prompt and as always, Art was great in customer service.

RAY H.
Cadillac SRX
04/27/2018
Very Professional
This was my first visit and I was impressed with the professionalism of your staff. The shop was very clean and Hospitable. I only wanted to have my vehicle inspected and decided to buy four brand new tires after receiving good information from your staff. They provided a courtesy ride for me to get home and would pick me up when my vehicle was ready. I plan to return for services on all of my vehicles and have no problems with recommending your business to my family and friends. Thank you Millevoi’s you did a great job.

Mr. Raymond Hartfield

TONY B.
04/21/2018
Inspection
Good service, great people, wiling to work with you

JOSEPH T.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/20/2018
Customer Service 5 stars
You guys take great car of my car every time I come in for service.

BA
Bethann A.
Buick LeSabre
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Beth Ann said initially the business called and told her that the service would be one price, but when she picked her vehicle up, the price had changed. Everything with the experience was fine, it was quick and clean. The staff were courteous.

LK
LINDA K.
Suzuki SX4
04/17/2018
Always a pleasure taking our car for service at Millevois! Art and Kevin greet us and treat us like family. Always feel comfortable with the work done to our car and at reasonable rates. We highly recommend Millevois!

GR
GARRY, R R.
Jeep Compass
04/15/2018
Appointment made the day!
I arrived at Millevoi's appointment at 7:50 am for my yearly inspection. there were already several people ahead of me and I informed Art I'd wait for my Jeep no matter how long it took. Surprisingly keys were handed to me before 9:am. and the inspection was completed. I also had forgotten a coupon they had sent in the mail weeks before. They were kind enough to deduct the coupon amount then as long as I dropped off the coupon later that day, which I did. My wife and I highly recommend Millevoi's for all your automotive needs. We have been going there for 5 years and have never had a problem.

BG
Bernice G.
04/14/2018
Attentive and honest work performed
I got my car inspected this month. Both Kevin and Art greeted me upon arrival and took my car back immediately. The wait was pleasant, comfortable atmosphere. When finished, I was taken to the shop where all concerns were shown to me while car was on lift. This was important to me since it showed sincerity. The tech was knowledgeable and friendly. I will definitely return and also refer others to this shop.

Marla L.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Marla said Art was a pleasure to work with and she really appreciates all of his help. He called her to let her know it was going to be 2 days until the parts would be ready. He made all of the calls as well and he told her the price up front.