GG
Gina G.
Banning, CA
12/14/2018
Excellent and trustworthy work
I have never been disappointed with the work done by the CB Experts! From the time years ago that they (Ben) found the problem with my Mini Cooper which no other mechanic could find, including the Dealerships (two that I went to), I have had the deepest trust in Ben and his mechanics. It's such a good feeling to know that they will go right to the source of the problem and resolve it! Their work is much appreciated!

San Gabriel, CA
12/14/2018
HONESTY
COOL GUYS ..... HONEST ....... GREAT SERVICE ...... REASONABLE PRICES !!!!!👍👌
CHECK THEM OUT !!!!!! I DEFINITELY recommend them and I WILL be going back for my service needs 😊

AL
Abby L.
Rosemead, CA
12/11/2018
Ben is so nice!!!
I’m so glad I finally find a repair shop for my Mini Cooper that provides excellent services! I will never change the shop until I change my car haha

Jeff F.
Azusa, CA
11/29/2018
My car runs like new again!
Thanks to Ben and his team, my Mini is running like new again! I know I can always count on Cooper and Bimmer Experts to take excellent care of my car!

AJ
Alma J.
Los Angeles, CA
11/27/2018
I’m very please with their service. I highly recommend it!
Ben is totally an expert. I don’t care if I have drive from Santa Monica just to fix my car. Ben takes care of me right away. I appreciate the promptness and best of all the honesty of this place. I wouldn’t trust anyone else... Ben is amazing! He has my business for life!!!

David S.
Arcadia, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff at this business did a very nice job, with reasonable prices.

TC
Tina C.
West Covina, CA
11/15/2018
Excellent customer service
I gave them short notice I needed my car service and was in and out as I was given.

EG
Esther G.
Glendora, CA
11/07/2018
Ben was able to take my car in immediately and service was done ahead of schedule!!

BD
Bill D.
Covina, CA
11/01/2018
Ben and his crew always do a great job

Michael L.
10/28/2018
Customer service is excellent.
Thorough service provided!

SD
Steve D.
Glendora, CA
10/14/2018
Ben and his staff are what makes his shop stand above all others
120k miles... and counting! That’s why I keep coming back. Honorable and realistic advice is beyond price in this day and age. I’m 68 years young and my mini keeps me feeling spry and energetic so if Ben and his staff keeping me on the road is essential. Ben and his crew are straightforward and competent and like MacArthur , I shall return.

MT
Marvin T.
West Covina, CA
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Marvin said this business gave specific details as to what was wrong with his vehicle.

Joven C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
09/20/2018
They care...
Car care is very important, but they also specializes on customer care. They make sure that every customer get their money's worth. Ben's honesty and his crew separates them from the other shops I know.

Rob C.
Apple Valley, CA
09/13/2018
Brake Job
Ben is is a knowledgeable mechanic and always treats me well when I come. I have had two Mini's and both have been serviced by MCE. They do the job quickly. For minor things, they will repair the car while you wait. After the free Mini maintenance is over Ben does all the work on my cars. Don't go to a dealer. Drive a little further and have them do the work.

Dee W.

William C.
Azusa, CA
09/08/2018
The owner's honesty!
Always straightforward at an honest price?

Mando M.
La Puente, CA
09/06/2018
Very professional technicians
I took my Mini Cooper and and within our he call me back and give me the diagnosis I took it into another location they had it for 3 days and couldn't figure out the problem

TV
Tony V.
La Puente, CA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Tony said they did great work. They show him everything, they go step by step on what they are going to do. Their prices are great.

EW
Ernie W.
California
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said he would recommend the business for service.

R W.
Pasadena, CA
08/10/2018
Honest, Reliable, Helpful, Skillful - Who could ask for more?
Car broke down on hot Friday afternoon at 2:30. Called tow truck and then Ben. He asked for a few details of what went wrong and said "Bring it in. I think I know what it is". He was spot on, had the part, and work done by 4:30. Honestly, it's like having your big brother fix your car. He looks out for the customer!