EP
Eric P.
Arcadia, CA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business provides proper service and Ben the owner has a very nice personality.

DA
Dave A.
Mira Loma, CA
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the staff communicated well, and kept their word. They were pleasant to deal with.

Martin M.
Temple City, CA
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Martin said the service is the best of this business.

FA
Fina A.
California
Nissan Maxima
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Fina said they are the best. The workers are extremely knowledgeable. Ben Parker is the best.

Anonymous avatar
Pomona, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/16/2018
I was so worried about my Mini breaking down on me since it was shaking and turning off each time I came to a complete stop. I called in on a Friday and Ben told me to bring it. Randy was the technician who took care of inspecting my car. He was so nice and knowledgeable. To my embarrassing surprise what was causing all the shaking and craziness to my Mini was that I didn’t replace the oil cap on back correctly. My car was due for an oil change and I had purchased 1 quart of oil to temporarily get me by and when putting the cap back I didn’t put it back on correctly. I felt embarrassed but Randy didn’t judge me. He was so cool about it. He mentioned I was low in oil and that he recommended an oil change but was not pushy at all about it. I went ahead and requested the oil change and in less than 30 minutes he was done. I also met Ben and he was just as nice and knowledgeable. They made me feel less anxious and welcomed. I will continue to bring my Mini here!!! They have earned my business for life! I will be purchasing a BMW soon, and I will bring that in too!

Thanks Ben & Randy!

Jeorge T.
Long Beach, CA
05/06/2018
Honest, Expert Service, job done right the first time. Superior customer service.
I'm never been happier with the service done to my Mini, Cooper & Bimmer Experts offer honest expert service. They get the job done right the first. I can tell they also understand that we need our cars back soon, and that they do a great job at doing the work in a timely manner. I've tried other auto repair establishment, Vooper & Bimmer experts truly is best. I appreciate their great, friendly, and understanding customers service.

WC
Wilmer C.
Whittier, CA
05/03/2018
Relaxed atmosphere and staffs willingness to help
The place was clean but obviously work gets done, the staff seemed to enjoy their work and are more than willing to answer any concerns or questions. Will be taking my Cooper S back there.

Robin M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
04/26/2018
Ben is honest and he employs professional mechanics
Ben answers all of my questions, provides estimates on necessary repairs and is considerate of time/schedule. It's always a pleasure to visit with him and his staff. I'm grateful I have a mechanic/shop I can trust with my Mini.

MO
Mitzuko O.
Los Angeles, CA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Edger. He said the staff was great. They handled everything perfectly and the price was reasonable. The vehicle now handles great. He appreciated what they did.

John D.
Los Angeles, CA
04/25/2018
Specialized, skilled, knowledgeable and reasonable and they back up their work.
Place to go if you have a Mini. A quality operation. Ben runs an excellent shop.

SR
Shraddha R.
Pasadena, CA
04/18/2018
Professional and Honest
Ben and all his crew are very professional about their recommendations on what my Mini needs. They are very transperant and reasonable with their advise.

BG
Bobby G.
04/13/2018
Happy Customer
Great timely service, I was in and out in no time. Ben was great, cars is running fantastic

KR
Kathy R.
San Dimas, CA
04/13/2018
Fast, efficient, and fair
Ben really knows Minis and how to help me take good care of mine without spending a fortune (which I did for too many years at the dealership service department). He is careful and quick to give accurate estimates of both time and cost, and he works with utmost efficiency and integrity. When I need explanations or instructions re: the best way to protect my Mini's engine, he gives it gladly, patiently, and clearly. I was about to give up on Mini ownership, but then I found Cooper and Bimmer Experts. Now I'm planning to keep my Mini going until the 2020 editions come out and then purchase another.

HG
Hector G.
Glendora, CA
BMW M3
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Hector said the staff is very professional and it always keeps him informed.

JJ
Julie J.
Pasadena, CA
03/14/2018
Best customer service ever!
Ben and his crew are awesome! I had an appointment then needed to reschedule.
I then showed up on the wrong day! They were swamped with repairs that day but Ben worked me in and had my car ready by the end of the business day. Won't take my mini anywhere else. The customer service at Ben's shop is top notch!

PG
Phil G.
Pomona, CA
MINI Cooper Countryman
03/09/2018
Front Brake Pads
I had a 4:00pm appointment and as soon as I got there my mini was pulled in and the service done. I was in and out with 45 mins.

Thank you Ben and staff for your fast, affordable, and reliable work!

EE
Eddie E.
Monrovia, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/28/2018
Keep coming back
Ben, thank you for the service you and your crew provide. The car is running great. Thanks for the one day turn around service. Your service and professional honesty will keep us coming back.

James P.
California
02/20/2018 Category: Service
James said this business did a really good job. They were very knowledgeable and told him exactly what was wrong. They fixed it and he was happy with the service.

Rafael G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
02/19/2018
Very professional place
They fixed an oil leak on my truck and super fast , they did a great job would definitely bring it here again. Great customer service !

Chad B.
San Dimas, CA
02/16/2018
Excellent service!
Mini Cooper Experts never disappoint. I had a small valve cover leak and needed a upper strut mount which is why I took it in. While they were working on it they noticed my axle boot was torn and informed me about it. I requested they fix it and they performed the job flawlessly. My car was ready for pick up the next day. Thanks guys!