SD
Steve D.
Glendora, CA
10/14/2018
Ben and his staff are what makes his shop stand above all others
120k miles... and counting! That’s why I keep coming back. Honorable and realistic advice is beyond price in this day and age. I’m 68 years young and my mini keeps me feeling spry and energetic so if Ben and his staff keeping me on the road is essential. Ben and his crew are straightforward and competent and like MacArthur , I shall return.

Joven C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
09/20/2018
They care...
Car care is very important, but they also specializes on customer care. They make sure that every customer get their money's worth. Ben's honesty and his crew separates them from the other shops I know.

Rob C.
Apple Valley, CA
09/13/2018
Brake Job
Ben is is a knowledgeable mechanic and always treats me well when I come. I have had two Mini's and both have been serviced by MCE. They do the job quickly. For minor things, they will repair the car while you wait. After the free Mini maintenance is over Ben does all the work on my cars. Don't go to a dealer. Drive a little further and have them do the work.

Dee W.

William C.
Azusa, CA
09/08/2018
The owner's honesty!
Always straightforward at an honest price?

Mando M.
La Puente, CA
09/06/2018
Very professional technicians
I took my Mini Cooper and and within our he call me back and give me the diagnosis I took it into another location they had it for 3 days and couldn't figure out the problem

TV
Tony V.
La Puente, CA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Tony said they did great work. They show him everything, they go step by step on what they are going to do. Their prices are great.

EW
Ernie W.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said he would recommend the business for service.

R W.
Pasadena, CA
08/10/2018
Honest, Reliable, Helpful, Skillful - Who could ask for more?
Car broke down on hot Friday afternoon at 2:30. Called tow truck and then Ben. He asked for a few details of what went wrong and said "Bring it in. I think I know what it is". He was spot on, had the part, and work done by 4:30. Honestly, it's like having your big brother fix your car. He looks out for the customer!

PP
Pilar P.
Sierra Madre, CA
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Pilar said she likes the price.

TG
Terry G.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Terry said this facility is always very honest, trustworthy and professional. She stated the staff let her know in advance if more work needs to be done on her vehicle. She would recommend this business to anyone.

RK
Richard K.
Azusa, CA
07/06/2018
Honest Service at a fair price
Ben and his staff are always honest and fair in their assessment of any automotive problems you can handle s with your Mini or BMW. I needed a turbo gasket replaced after seeing coolant leaking from my car.

EC
Eric C.
Pomona, CA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the staff do a fantastic job and the prices are reasonable.

Kim S.
Norwalk, CA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the staff were honest and helped to get the vehicle serviced quickly.

EP
Eric P.
Arcadia, CA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business provides proper service and Ben the owner has a very nice personality.

DA
Dave A.
Mira Loma, CA
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the staff communicated well, and kept their word. They were pleasant to deal with.

Martin M.
Temple City, CA
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Martin said the service is the best of this business.

FA
Fina A.
Nissan Maxima
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Fina said they are the best. The workers are extremely knowledgeable. Ben Parker is the best.

Pomona, CA
05/16/2018
I was so worried about my Mini breaking down on me since it was shaking and turning off each time I came to a complete stop. I called in on a Friday and Ben told me to bring it. Randy was the technician who took care of inspecting my car. He was so nice and knowledgeable. To my embarrassing surprise what was causing all the shaking and craziness to my Mini was that I didn’t replace the oil cap on back correctly. My car was due for an oil change and I had purchased 1 quart of oil to temporarily get me by and when putting the cap back I didn’t put it back on correctly. I felt embarrassed but Randy didn’t judge me. He was so cool about it. He mentioned I was low in oil and that he recommended an oil change but was not pushy at all about it. I went ahead and requested the oil change and in less than 30 minutes he was done. I also met Ben and he was just as nice and knowledgeable. They made me feel less anxious and welcomed. I will continue to bring my Mini here!!! They have earned my business for life! I will be purchasing a BMW soon, and I will bring that in too!

Thanks Ben & Randy!

Jeorge T.
Long Beach, CA
05/06/2018
Honest, Expert Service, job done right the first time. Superior customer service.
I'm never been happier with the service done to my Mini, Cooper & Bimmer Experts offer honest expert service. They get the job done right the first. I can tell they also understand that we need our cars back soon, and that they do a great job at doing the work in a timely manner. I've tried other auto repair establishment, Vooper & Bimmer experts truly is best. I appreciate their great, friendly, and understanding customers service.