AG
Adrian G.
Pomona, CA
03/18/2019
High Pressure Fuel Pump
Ben, and nick and the crew fixed/replaced my high pressure fuel pump in less than 24 hours as well as provided me with a price for the part AND labor well below what the dealer would charge. I got called to be updated on when the car would be done and when the car was ready and that communication from them was awesome, greatly appreciated. Take your beamer or mini here for work, for real ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Marie R.
Covina, CA
03/03/2019
Excellent & Honest Service
After a car accident, I had my car towed to Ben's shop. I received updates on my car's work, and great service. I highly recommend this shop, and guarantee that once there, you will have found a great mechanic for life.

Covina, CA
02/28/2019
Awesome experience
Warm and friendly staff with quick and honest work.

James W.
Montclair, CA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James's wife. She said she was satisfied with the service she received.

AG
Alejandro G.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Alejandro said he would recommend the business for service.

GG
Gina G.
Banning, CA
02/20/2019
Ethical and Trustworthy
I have been going to Cooper & Bimmer Experts for many years, ever since they solved a problem that no one else including the dealership could solve and at the cost of over $5,000! They gained my trust then and I have been with them ever since. I would absolutely recommend them to a friend!

Ralph W.
02/19/2019
Honest and Trustworthy
Ben is great. Straight forward assessment and letโ€™s you make informed decisions that works for you and your budget.

SL
Sonia L.
Whittier, CA
02/19/2019
New battery - new life
When my car left me stranded in the underground level of a parking structure, I knew I was in trouble. After getting it towed to Cooper & Bimmer Experts and speaking to Ben, I realized it wasn't going to be as bad as I had envisioned. It turned out that my car needed a new battery and since it was still under warranty, the repair was painless. This is the first car that I own that has taken me past the 100k and I am super excited. However, I know that would not be possible without Ben's expertise and reasonable repair prices. This is my second Mini and as long as Ben is around, I will continue to drive Mini's because I know I can count on him.

Rob C.
Apple Valley, CA
02/10/2019
always quick fixing my car. I have 120,000 on my Mini thanks to Ben.
Car still running great.

Jerry W.
Glendora, CA
02/06/2019
Major work
After fixing every leek that A Mini can have at 107000 miles, all is good. Ben is a great source for info and getting the work done. Last week he wasn't there and his assistant wasn't interesting in taking any time to see why the engine light was back on after having major work done a month ago. That was the only negative experience I've ever had at Cooper & Bimmer Experts.

Jesus P.
Baldwin Park, CA
01/29/2019
Professionalism at its best
Very knowledgeable, respectful, and a great passion for what they do. I recommend this place to people close and far you won't be disappointed.

Rod H.
BMW 128i
01/29/2019
BMW 128i oil change / brake fluid flush
Ben and NIck are awesome! Professional, knowledgeable, fast and thorough and all for HALF the price of the dealership!

Glendale, CA
01/23/2019
Pre purchase inspection was great
Took in an 06 cooper s for a pre purchase inspection and got great help from Ben, honest and speedy service

KR
Kathy R.
San Dimas, CA
01/09/2019
Integrity and honesty
Ben thought the problem was a simple one, but it turned out to be more complex and costly. He did not spring this news on me; he called me to explain the complicating factors and to let me know what had to be done and why. When I understood and approved the additional work, he did it for a very reasonable discounted price. He did it efficiently, too.

WC

John D.
Glendora, CA
01/04/2019
Very Impressed
I took my Mini to Cooper & Bimmer for the 1st time as my dealer warranty expired. Ben explained the work he was going to do including why my check engine light went on. The car was ready the next day as promised. The shop is clean as is the office which says a lot for first impressions. I will be going back for future maintenance.

GG
Gina G.
Banning, CA
12/14/2018
Excellent and trustworthy work
I have never been disappointed with the work done by the CB Experts! From the time years ago that they (Ben) found the problem with my Mini Cooper which no other mechanic could find, including the Dealerships (two that I went to), I have had the deepest trust in Ben and his mechanics. It's such a good feeling to know that they will go right to the source of the problem and resolve it! Their work is much appreciated!

San Gabriel, CA
12/14/2018
HONESTY
COOL GUYS ..... HONEST ....... GREAT SERVICE ...... REASONABLE PRICES !!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ
CHECK THEM OUT !!!!!! I DEFINITELY recommend them and I WILL be going back for my service needs ๐Ÿ˜Š

AL
Abby L.
Rosemead, CA
12/11/2018
Ben is so nice!!!
Iโ€™m so glad I finally find a repair shop for my Mini Cooper that provides excellent services! I will never change the shop until I change my car haha

Jeff F.
Azusa, CA
11/29/2018
My car runs like new again!
Thanks to Ben and his team, my Mini is running like new again! I know I can always count on Cooper and Bimmer Experts to take excellent care of my car!