Minnetonka Auto Service

Latest Review about 6 years ago

KEITH P. on 09/16/2011
"Howard is great!"
I've been bringing both of my cars to Howard for about 2 years now...and he's always very straight forward AND honest. Plus, he always calls to explain the exact problems before he does the work. And usually he has a free loaner available for me to use so I can still have a productive day at work.
Service Date: 09/15/2011
Review Created: 09/16/2011 07:49 AM
CINDY A. on 09/06/2011
"Great Service"
I have never experienced a problem at Minnetonka Auto Service. Howard and the rest of the staff are always friendly and courteous. It is easy to drop my car off and then use the bus to get to/from work. The prices are comparable if not better than other garages. I have no plans to take my car elsewhere for service.
Service Date: 08/23/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 06:52 AM
VAL W. on 08/25/2011
"SUPERIOR SERVICE!"
I completely trust Minnetonka Auto Service with my vehicle. Very reasonably priced, and quick service. I highly recommend!
Service Date: 08/10/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 01:16 PM
Danielle F. on 08/10/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fast, reliable, competent topped with great customer service!"
I brought my vehicle into Minnetonka Auto Service not long after they first opened, knowing nothing about them, after I found a coupon for an oil change in the paper. I was intstantly impressed with their shop, cleanliness, friendliness and knowledge. The oil change was quick and I felt the peace of mind knowing that after years of car ownership, I'd finally found a shop to call "home". I now take all my vehicles to Minnetonka Auto Service, and have recommended them to family & friends who also take their cars there now as well. I will be a life-long customer. Thank you Minnetonka Auto Service!
Review Created: 08/10/2011 09:26 AM
RENEE C. on 07/28/2011
"Outstanding Service"
Finally, an auto service that I can trust to do only what is needed at a competitive price. Howard and Katie have it all together; professional and personable service! And really close to home. I never have to stress anymore about where to take our cars for routine maintenance and repairs! RC - Minnetonka
Service Date: 07/27/2011