Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SG
Susan G.
Florence, MT
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Ready for me right at the appointed time. Took the one hour for service as quoted. Waiting area comfortable with complete amenities including wifi, coffee, free snacks and water. Paperwork clear and complete regarding services performed. And the people are awesome!!

WF
Wanda F.
Condon, MT
12/04/2018 Category: Service
very attentive
great service everyone was super nice , but got home that night noticed there was a stain on my new car seat in the back looked like oil , maybe when they vaccumed the car I am sure it was an accident , but I can not get it out.
RAQUEL L C. from Missoula Nissan Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Good Morning Wanda.  We appreciate your feedback! Im so glad that you had a good experience with our service department, however we would like to get you back in to see if we can get rid of that stain!  We will be reaching out to you today to try getting that scheduled.  Thanks again! Raquel Collins (Service Manager)

12/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service.
Friendly service. Early morning appt and drop-off. Shuttle service without a long wait.

Ruby B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, great customer service
Will certainly continue to patronize Missoula Hundai as long as this great service continue s.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
It was nice to have the people at the service desk be so friendly. They let me know when my vehicle was almost finished and checked in on me while I was waiting.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Check up
Wanted to get my car looked over for the winter and was told that since I needed an oil change it would be cheaper to just schedule that and everything would still be looked at. Not pushy at all, fast service, polite.

GW
Gary W.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Doc7696
Andrew Nemecs was great! He took the time to keep me informed on my SUV's progress. Thanks Andrew for going the extra 30 miles!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Review
Good place to bring company vehicle, but parking lot is not ok. So hard to park/pull out of the lot.

2003 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Review.
I'm very pleased with the service department and the courteous staff.

RT
Robin T.
Clancy, MT
10/31/2018
Fun Experience‼️
Troy and Missoula Hyundai made the whole “car buying experience “ enjoyable. It felt like we got a good deal and they did the same; we were all winners. Their follow up was thoughtful and appreciated.

Judith D.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Full attention was given
Excellent service.

HS
Hugh S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Great people people work there
As always a great experience and lots of nice folks.

Cut Bank, MT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/24/2018 Category: Service
The gentleman who assisted me at the service counter was amazing! He was friendly and very helpful!

WK
Warren K.
Lolo, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Very Thorough
Troy is an amazing and caring individual. You would never know he is a car salesman. I have already recommended him to several people.

Bernice H.
Great Falls, MT
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Service writer was friendly and knowledgeable
Everything seems to be done properly. Job was completed in a timely manner and everything done was well explained at the time of completion.

TC
Ty C.
Hamilton, MT
10/01/2018 Category: Service
timely, friendly, clean, professional
Staff really helps to accommodate our schedule.

2012 Hyundai Accent
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent follow through!
I recently received a follow up call from the service manager and had a good conversation with her regarding my scoring criteria on a review. As a retail store manager, I appreciate the willingness to follow through when concerns are expressed in reviews to find the extent of the concern as well as what will help make the experience better on the next occasion. Thank you Raquel for your professional service and diligence!

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Good but not great.
Our service advisor did not know a few things that I was asking for as service. She was able to find out the information pretty easily from a tech. She was very nice and personable. I question the length of time it took to perform the service and for the time I was charged. I would have expected it to be completed in 30 minutes, but I was billed for longer as best I can tell. Maybe I missed something, but to a degree, it's not worth the fight.
RAQUEL L C. from Missoula Nissan Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Allan, It was great to speak with you today and dial in some of the concerns we are working on. I look forward to meeting you all in person, and taking care of your Accent! Raquel Collins (Service Manager)

GA
Gary A.
Ronan, MT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai repair
The service department was great. The engineering that required the entire wiring harness to be replaced instead of just the transmission heat sensor, not so great. I'm certain repairs would cost less if the engine parts weren't engineered into each other.

Debra C.
Stevensville, MT
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great People, Excellent Service
As usual the Service Staff greeted me by name and made me feel like family. They offered me a ride, and returned to bring me back to the dealership when my car was ready. My car was washed and waiting when I arrived back. Thank you for your helpfulness and efficiency!

Jay M.
Darby, MT
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Staff is prompt, friendly, and finishes on time. Car wash is a nice touch.
see above