Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Debra C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great People, Excellent Service
As usual the Service Staff greeted me by name and made me feel like family. They offered me a ride, and returned to bring me back to the dealership when my car was ready. My car was washed and waiting when I arrived back. Thank you for your helpfulness and efficiency!

Jay M.
Darby, MT
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Staff is prompt, friendly, and finishes on time. Car wash is a nice touch.
see above

Rob R.
Hamilton, MT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
They did fine
They did warranty work on my filler door flap catch. The only chintzy thing I've found on my Genesis.

Mary W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice folks
Service people are always on time and very welcoming

John W.

Casey B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service rocks
Thanks for the great service always.

Marian W.
Deer Lodge, MT
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Comfortable waiting room. Quick service.
Always get my Hyundai serviced there.

Karl M.
Thompson Falls, MT
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Always happy to bring in one of my 2 Hyundai vehicles for service. The service department is very prompt, professional, and courteous. I was there before my appointment time and they were still able to take my vehicle and start on the lube & oil. Missoula Hyundai is by far the best Hyundai dealership I’ve experienced.

Lynn S.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/11/2018 Category: Service
good service
Had no problems geting the van serviced. it was completed in promised time.

SD
Stephen D.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Asked for a discount on a major repair, and got it!

CY
Cynthia Y.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Happy girl
I always get the best service from high-end day. The people are friendly they tell me exactly what they’re doing which I really appreciate it.

Karen S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, and excellent service work!
Just had my 30,000 check up on my 2016 Hyndai Sante Fe, and I appreciate Candace and the other Customer Service folks.

LU
Lonnie U.
Lolo, MT
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The job
They do the job quickly, right.
People are freindly.

DF
Deborah F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Things were done in a timely manner. Waiting area was comfortable and personnel were respectful.

Curt W.
Seeley Lake, MT
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
always do a good job. Candace excellent service rep.

Cassandra S.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Discount oil change + free car wash
Staff are professional, and offered free in-house car wash with my service. Received maintenance reminder in mail along with coupon for oil change, which was applied no-fuss. Only downside was the time estimation, exceed by 40 min. Staff were polite and explained the delay apologetically, brought my keys quickly when everything was finished. Love how easy maintenance check ups are with Hyundai.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Dealership review
They provide good service and the staff is always helpful and professional.

SG
Susan G.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Very happy
We love our vehicle and are very happy with the service we get.

GW
Glen W.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Service people give respect to customers and are mindful of our time and schedules.
Recognized when I came in. Made my stay comfortable and did the work in quick and reasonable length of time.