Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Lolo, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Very Thorough
Troy is an amazing and caring individual. You would never know he is a car salesman. I have already recommended him to several people.

Bernice H.
Great Falls, MT
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Service writer was friendly and knowledgeable
Everything seems to be done properly. Job was completed in a timely manner and everything done was well explained at the time of completion.

TC
Ty C.
Hamilton, MT
10/01/2018 Category: Service
timely, friendly, clean, professional
Staff really helps to accommodate our schedule.

2012 Hyundai Accent
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Good but not great.
Our service advisor did not know a few things that I was asking for as service. She was able to find out the information pretty easily from a tech. She was very nice and personable. I question the length of time it took to perform the service and for the time I was charged. I would have expected it to be completed in 30 minutes, but I was billed for longer as best I can tell. Maybe I missed something, but to a degree, it's not worth the fight.

GA
Gary A.
Ronan, MT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai repair
The service department was great. The engineering that required the entire wiring harness to be replaced instead of just the transmission heat sensor, not so great. I'm certain repairs would cost less if the engine parts weren't engineered into each other.

Debra C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great People, Excellent Service
As usual the Service Staff greeted me by name and made me feel like family. They offered me a ride, and returned to bring me back to the dealership when my car was ready. My car was washed and waiting when I arrived back. Thank you for your helpfulness and efficiency!

Jay M.
Darby, MT
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Staff is prompt, friendly, and finishes on time. Car wash is a nice touch.
see above

Rob R.
Hamilton, MT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
They did fine
They did warranty work on my filler door flap catch. The only chintzy thing I've found on my Genesis.

Mary W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice folks
Service people are always on time and very welcoming

John W.

Casey B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service rocks
Thanks for the great service always.

Marian W.
Deer Lodge, MT
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Comfortable waiting room. Quick service.
Always get my Hyundai serviced there.

Karl M.
Thompson Falls, MT
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Always happy to bring in one of my 2 Hyundai vehicles for service. The service department is very prompt, professional, and courteous. I was there before my appointment time and they were still able to take my vehicle and start on the lube & oil. Missoula Hyundai is by far the best Hyundai dealership I’ve experienced.

Lynn S.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/11/2018 Category: Service
good service
Had no problems geting the van serviced. it was completed in promised time.

SD
Stephen D.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Asked for a discount on a major repair, and got it!

CY
Cynthia Y.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Happy girl
I always get the best service from high-end day. The people are friendly they tell me exactly what they’re doing which I really appreciate it.

Karen S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, and excellent service work!
Just had my 30,000 check up on my 2016 Hyndai Sante Fe, and I appreciate Candace and the other Customer Service folks.

LU
Lonnie U.
Lolo, MT
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The job
They do the job quickly, right.
People are freindly.

DF
Deborah F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Things were done in a timely manner. Waiting area was comfortable and personnel were respectful.