Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NK
Nick K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgable staff, very responisve
The staff is local, they clearly believe in their product. They listen and do what they say they will do for a fair price.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Service department staff professional and courteous.

Didn’t like the fact I had to drive 400 miles round trip for warranty recall.Presently no dealer in Great Falls Mt.

John R.
Hackettstown, NJ
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change for NJ car
We're from New Jersey. This is the second time we went to Missoula Hyundai and we will go back next time we drive cross country. The car was cleaned inside and out. Everyone was very courteous. A good experience.

Casey B.
Helena, MT
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Quick and friendly. Price was right

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great People
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff!!!

CY
Quick service

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Service
Needed warranty service and they were fast and respective to get it done fast.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for greeting me, being assertive and respectful and handling my car needs...and explaining it to me.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
service department glitch
Not informed my service was completed cause me to spend an additional hour in service department waiting room. Service department had mishandled the paperwork and key

09/01/2019 Category: Service
Good location
The first guy I dealt with was great!

TC

Scott P.
Clinton, MT
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
The service department always does a good job in a timely manner.

NR
Nancy R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful
I had to travel 3 hours to reach the Hyundai service center and was pleased with the service and customer service. If I could get the service done closer to home, I will choose service at another service center (non Hyundai).

EL

08/04/2019 Category: Service
The service was great
I am a happy customer.
JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your review!!! if there is anything else we can do for you or for your vehicle dont hesistate to let us know. we'll be there for you.

Sincerely,

Rachelle B.
Stevensville, MT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I’ve always had speedy service, I’m very confident with servicing my genesis there. Waiting room in comfortable. And has water for your dog and treats!
JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your review! we are here to take care of your vehicle and we all love the pups! we're here for you, if you ever need anything don't hesistate to let us know.

Cal C.
Largo, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Service staff
If I ever am in this area again I will not hesitate to go back here
JOSHUA S R. from Missoula Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Cal! hopefully you'll come back and see us if you are in the area again,

Safe travels,

BR
Bruce R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Elantra service
Took the car in for new tire pressure sensors. Dan C. in the service dept. did a great job of ordering the necessary parts and calling to schedule an appt. for us. A special thanks to the staff for taking good care of us.

Carmen C.
Boulder, MT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Did the job right and fast.

BG
Bruce G.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Air conditions repair
The auto technician was able to repair my car’s cooling issue while I waited.

Bruce,
Thank you for the review! if there is anything we can do for you in the future don't hesistate to let us know!

Sincerely,