4.6

Latest Review over 5 years ago

Rachel C.
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Rachel said the business was prompt, helpful and courteous.

Ryan G.
Infiniti G37
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Ryan said he had a pleasant experience with this business, and there were no issues.

EP
Efren P.
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Efren said the business has great service and he saves money every time he uses them.

KG
Kami G.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Kami said the business got exactly what he needed done. They cared enough to make sure he was comfortable as he waited.

Maria B.
Elk Grove, CA
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin. He said the business provided great customer service. They go above and beyond.

KA
Khalida A.
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Khalida said the business does everything good.

James F.
02/12/2015 Category: Service
James said this business did fine.

KW
KENYA W.
Nissan Murano
02/07/2015
not good
I sat and waited for a tuneup inspection for 3 hourS. Had I not gotten up to ask what was the the results were, I might have sat there longer. The men who use to run the place were extremely curtious and always very friendly, but what kept me coming back and what I loved most is they were HONEST . They would never try to pressure me or tell me I needed anything more than what I came for. They would simply suggest on an occasion that they noticed this was going on with my vehicle and when i had the time to bring it back...they would fix it and the prices were always awesome! not only were they extremely fast with everything they were also very efficient. WELLLL....I came in almost a week ago and I had to deal with a very shady character they have running the place Now. Not only did he quote me 1200 for a tuneup, oil change and tire rotation, but his attitude almost got hIm cussed out. He is very rude and is not a people person. Seems like he takes his postion a a little to serious and gets a kick out of authority. I'm guessing his postion must be hourly plus commission because in the 3 hours of sitting in the waiting area I overheard getting over on every person who came to them. Another minor issue that kind of threw me off is the coffee. I've had coffee there on more than 1 occasion and it's always been fresh and everything was organized and clean. Well not that day the coffee was cold and the spoons were dirty, nor was there any creamer in the container. I took it upon myself to find some and refill it. But there were no spoons nor stir sticks. And Its was dirty in the cabinet so I poured my coffee out. Thats the least of my problems Though. I will have to find a new mechanic now and I am so upset about that. I will never Go back to Mk Autos. My last experience was none like the last 5yrs.

MARIAN M.
Honda Accord
01/24/2015
CUSTOMER SERVICE
AS I BOUGHT THIS CAR ONLY THAT MORNING THE PICTURE THEY GAVE ME ABOUT THE CAR AFTER THR OIL CHANGE WAS EXCELLENT

Susie C.
Dodge Durango
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Susie said the business was fast and the customer service was good.

Miray G.
Granite Bay, CA
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Miray said she likes the family business vibe and it was the best experience ever.

Shay H.
West Sacramento, CA
Nissan Rogue
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Shay said they were good and she does not have any complaints.

VA
Viennese A.
North Highlands, CA
Honda Insight
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Viennese said she likes how this business provides the service. The work they do is great and they get what she needs done. The prices there are reasonable.

GS
GILBERT S.
01/17/2015
discount coupons and close to home
accepted my discount coupon , fast in and out service.

Sherif H.
California
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Sherif said this business was prompt. The service and prices met his expectations.