JAMES R.
Ram 1500
10/30/2019
They are by far the most honest car repair shop I know in the area.

FD
FRANCIS D.
Nissan Murano
10/25/2019
No delays in service
Correct repairs with no come backs. Have confidence in repairs and services.

PA
PAUL A.
10/17/2019
Knowledge and prompt service
Took my old truck in for service and they were able to complete my sentences as I described the problems. They knew exactly what to do and did it - profoundly happy with the service and the price.

GH
GRACE H.
GMC Yukon
09/21/2019
Outstanding service
The personnel never give up on solving problems and don't overcharge for their efforts. Modern engines are very complex and they take the time to explain how things work. They are always available to answer our questions. It is rare to come in to a vehicle repair shop and have people smile and carefully listen to a person's concerns. We are fortunate to have this kind of amazing service. The final word is that they are profoundly honest.

JENNY K.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/11/2019
Honest and efficient
John and David are wonderful! They are so honest and treat you like family. I recommend Mobile Tune Up to all my friends!

DANA W.
Mercedes-Benz G550
09/11/2019
Stopped in to get a state inspection. Service was done very quickly. A nice, clean lobby for waiting.

DORINDA G.
Buick Encore
09/09/2019
Honest and Thorough to the Max
They don'e try and up-sale you services you don't need, the office is clean and pleasant, all the workers are friendly. I always strongly recommend this repair shop!
John H. from Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 09/10/2019

Thanks for the great revice Dorinda!!

John H. from Mobile Tune Up and Repair responded on 09/10/2019

*review :-)

Chevrolet Sonic
08/22/2019
Great work!
I have been going to this shop for years. They always do a great job and are always friendly.

FD
FRANCIS D.
Nissan Murano
08/17/2019
Repairs done correctly and quickly.
Compared to an auto dealership, more personal attention and care. Your interacting with the owner and not a commissioned service rep.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/13/2019
First class customer service
Mobile Tune Up provides exceptional service and are very friendly to work with. I will always take my vehicle to them first for an honest evaluation and competitive pricing.

DORINDA G.
Buick Encore
08/07/2019
They are always eager to help resolve my auto issues. From the smallest to the biggest.
The office is always clean and organized, I don't feel like I need to clean the chair before I sit down. They are quick to diagnose and resolve auto problems, providing all my options so I can make an informed decision. The price is always on target or Mush Lower. After they finish a job, I don't have to return for adjustments or unfinished work. DG

KP
KIRSTEN P.
Katy, TX
Ram 1500
07/24/2019
Always the best
A friend showed me this place and I never looked back. The most kind & knowledgeable people. David & John will always take good care of you. Never try to rip you off & upsale you. I have taken both my vehicles here & always satisfied!

07/09/2019
Good place!
Quick, friendly, honest. I know other people (including several single women) who have used their services for years and trust them implicitly.

MICHAEL R.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/07/2019
my Z06
Again great service on one of my babies. These guys are always stand-up guys with great customer service!

MARK H.
GMC Pickup
05/25/2019
ac repair
The work is always fantastic as usual and at a fair price !!! I take both of my vehicles there to be worked on.

ROWENA M.
Katy, TX
GMC Yukon
05/15/2019
Best Mechanic Shop Around
Primarily the people, partcularly John and David. The are both personable, and knowledgable. Secondarily is the service. They pride themselves on quality service. I highly recommend Mobile Tune Up and Repair.

05/10/2019
Small, friendly, and honest
Big enough to have a wide range of services but still small and personal. Honest and straightforward -- if they can't be sure when your car will be ready, they'll tell you so, no bluffing.

LY
LAUREL Y.
Cypress, TX
Nissan Pathfinder
05/02/2019
Honest and professional
We have returned to Mobile Tune Up for all our car needs since we heard of their great reputation. The friendly people will make you feel comfortable. Their professionalism is sided with fair prices and quality you can count on! We trust them!!!

LK
LAURA K.
05/01/2019
Great Service as usual !
Always honest and prices are more than competitive.

JODI S.
Ford Fiesta
04/04/2019
Great honest folks John n David
John and David were super helpful from start to finish from recommendations to details every step of the way my hubby and I were kept in the loop. They felt like extended Comcast family. Even with a total loss car the experience is one worth reckoning.