JODI S.
Ford Fiesta
04/04/2019
Great honest folks John n David
John and David were super helpful from start to finish from recommendations to details every step of the way my hubby and I were kept in the loop. They felt like extended Comcast family. Even with a total loss car the experience is one worth reckoning.

KOSTAS M.
04/02/2019
Awesome Service
A minor leak from washer fluid area, turns out was a brittle hose but they first tried to see if the same hose was usable and just cut the area with the hole , not possible, hose was too short and also found the entire hose was brittle. Replaced with new hose. Cost was reasonable compared to the amount of work needed to even get to this area of the CRV. Believe me, if it was simple I would have done it myself. These guys are great and always try and do just what is needed and not anything more and they always try alternatives to save you money. Highly recommend them for any auto needs.

WR
WALTER R.
Lexus IS 350
02/28/2019
Fast and professional all the way around
Clean and excellent customer service.

HS
HELBERT S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/26/2019
Good Service
Amazing staff. Quick to identify the issue and they make sure to get you out as fast as they can. Thank you John and David!!

BEVERLY M.
02/21/2019
Customer Service
My Car was repaired in a timely manner. I had some pretty bad experiences in the past with other mechanics, but I must say I was pleased with my experience at Mobile Tune Up and Repair.
Great Job! TEAM! Integrity Matters!

DEBBIE H.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/21/2019
Great job
My family has been using these guys for all our car repair needs for a long time. The owner is great and his staff is always friendly . Their work is always done in a timely manner.

LD
LISA D.
02/18/2019
Above and beyond
Once again... Mobile Tune Up continues to be my "go to" place. They NEVER disappoint. If you haven't tried them, you need to. You will not be sorry!!

CHRISTOPHER H.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/29/2019
Fixed rear axle on my truck
My rear axle on my truck was making a humming noise. I took it in to Mobile Tune-up and they got it taken care of for me. It works great now.

WD
WILL D.
01/28/2019
Always Professional!
Whether it's a tune-up, inspection or major part change ... it's always great!!

DAVID M.
Toyota Tundra
Honset and Reliable
Thank you for the state inspection an oil change. Fair price and great service.

MICHAEL R.
Dodge Viper
99 Viper
AS an owner of a 20 year old Viper I can say that it is a very special car to me. Over the 20 years I have been, let say very particular about who works on my car ! With that being said I have always been very satisfied with Mobil Tune Up. Good job guys.
Michiel Rorick

JENNY K.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/16/2019
These guys are so honest
I love John and David at Mobile Tune Up. We used to go to another place that upsold us every single time we went for an oil change. John and David give you the same advice they would give to their own families. They are so honest and knowledgeable.

LC
LOUIS C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/11/2019
Great service at a fair price

CHRISTOPHER H.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/28/2018
Cooling system repair
I dropped my truck off for thermostat and water pump replacement. They fixed my water pump and thermostat as well as the tensioner that was going bad. Runs great now.

CG
CHERISSA G.
11/19/2018
Very reliable
Highly recommended to everyone.

TI
TYRONE I.
11/12/2018
I went in with an electrical problem on my 1999 Honda Accord, the guys there quickly diagnosed and resolved the issue. Right to the point no up-sale of any kind. Great experience all around.

HS
HECOTOR S.
11/07/2018
Work quality
Great experience. First time customet and will be coming back

KV
KELLY V.
Mazda CX-7
11/06/2018
The Mobile Tune Up and Repair Team are quick and efficient. They scheduled me in last minute and fixed the problem in just one day. They are kind, hospitable and I was very happy with their service. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

AL B.
10/26/2018
Review, Moble Tune Up and Repair
The owner, John...and his counter man....David are very knowledgeable and professional. They have never failed to provide the quality of service I expect, and at the right price. My family and I take all our vehicles there when they need service and will continue to do so. I would highly recommend them, in fact that is how I came to be a customer...I have a friend who has been taking their cars there for a long time and they never disappoint.

TERRY B.
Honda Accord Crosstour
10/24/2018
Nice facility. Friendly people.
Great and timely service