Moores Downtown Auto Repair Ctr

Latest Review almost 4 years ago

BRENDA M.
Pontiac G6
10/30/2014
Anitra is awesome and does a super job!
My car is usually cleaned by Anitra and she always does a wonderful job. Plus, she is very nice!

EC
ERIC C.
09/27/2014
Outstanding service
I needed to have my brakes repaired & was limited to a small window of time due to my work schedule.

Mitch went out of his way to accommodate my schedule & was extremely friendly & professional in the process.

THOMAS B.
Ford Freestar
09/12/2014
Fair and honest
Good news or bad I have been told straight out. No hard to believe stories or excuses.

CJ
CURTIS J.
Cadillac DeVille
04/06/2014
friendly& fair
i am pleased with the way i am treated there

PB
PETER B.
09/25/2013
Great personalized service as well as mechanical work. They presented us with great direction for our last problem, as usual. I have used this business for all of our routine and necessary service issues. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

CJ
CURTIS J.
Cadillac DeVille
08/24/2013
great work
mickey is the only one i let repair my caddy i am very please with his work