Moores Downtown Auto Repair Ctr

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Marina M.
Kenton, OH
11/29/2018
They went above and beyond! Awesome!!
We broke down and we're from out of town. Auto parts store recommended this place. Thank goodness they did! They went above and beyond for us! Everyone there was so nice and helpful. They fixed our vehicle and provided a ride to relatives house we came to visit. They picked us up when vehicle was done.
Great price! Great people! Great work!
I don't know what we would've done without them!
Thank you so much Moore's Downtown!!

BRENDA M.
Pontiac G6
10/30/2014
Anitra is awesome and does a super job!
My car is usually cleaned by Anitra and she always does a wonderful job. Plus, she is very nice!

EC
ERIC C.
09/27/2014
Outstanding service
I needed to have my brakes repaired & was limited to a small window of time due to my work schedule.

Mitch went out of his way to accommodate my schedule & was extremely friendly & professional in the process.

THOMAS B.
Ford Freestar
09/12/2014
Fair and honest
Good news or bad I have been told straight out. No hard to believe stories or excuses.

CJ
CURTIS J.
Cadillac DeVille
04/06/2014
friendly& fair
i am pleased with the way i am treated there

PB
PETER B.
09/25/2013
Great personalized service as well as mechanical work. They presented us with great direction for our last problem, as usual. I have used this business for all of our routine and necessary service issues. I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

CJ
CURTIS J.
Cadillac DeVille
08/24/2013
great work
mickey is the only one i let repair my caddy i am very please with his work